Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mars Square Sexual Reconciliation

GoldenxChild1

Hello Family, I am in need of support. So I am on my 6th day of a Mars square to heal, open, and empower my Sacral chakra. Starting yesterday I have been having intense memories of childhood traumas, issues, and experiences to do with sex, pleasure, shame, guilt, ect. I know it is normal for meditation to bring up these things; however, I am unsure on what to do with these memories and feelings. Am I supposed to employ Void Meditation or let the memories run their course and seek to understand them?

GoldenxChild1 said:
Hello Family, I am in need of support. So I am on my 6th day of a Mars square to heal, open, and empower my Sacral chakra. Starting yesterday I have been having intense memories of childhood traumas, issues, and experiences to do with sex, pleasure, shame, guilt, ect. I know it is normal for meditation to bring up these things; however, I am unsure on what to do with these memories and feelings. Am I supposed to employ Void Meditation or let the memories run their course and seek to understand them?

This means your square is working. My mars square is manifesting according to the things the house its in rules as well as other things. When the negative things surface, reconcile with them, let them go and clean but do not dwell on them. Whenever i do munka or obliterate saturn also and have a bout of crying or anger i clean my aura...its all the dirt coming to the surface. Burn all the gunk out with vissuddi or surya, or the sowilo rune. If need be, ask your guardian or Satan to help you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back