Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What about the Earth?

SigTyr

Why there is no related chakra,hour, planetary square/mantra for our planet?

There's a frequency Earth produces, which is essential for our being to exist and prosper. Without it, mental health and fatigue instate and ultimately loss of vitality and lifeforce. Most buildings and dystopian places destroy this vibration and we lack it. That's why going outside in nature is very important and fulfilling.

SigTyr said:

Because you are born on Earth. I guess when someone gets born outside of Earth, they will have Earth to account for.

This is funny, because few weeks ago as I was working on some translations related to astrology, I wondered how would natal chart of someone born on the Mars look like.

I think the answer is we are always in earths "energy field" or whatever its called there is and was no need for a meditation like that.

NakedPluto said:
There's a frequency Earth produces, which is essential for our being to exist and prosper. Without it, mental health and fatigue instate and ultimately loss of vitality and lifeforce. Most buildings and dystopian places destroy this vibration and we lack it. That's why going outside in nature is very important and fulfilling.

That is correct. In the last year or so some of that is coming back even in cities I think due to our rituals I do like that. It used to be you could only get that by going out in nature though or into areas with few people like the woods up north and everywhere else felt kind of blah or bad.

"We are on earth" was a first thing that came up to me as answer. Seems that everyone have the same opinion.

Yet I think there should be a mantra for Earth that we can use to empower our planet, increase it's natural defenses so to speak. We all know what happening to it energetically thanks to the enemy.
Of course when we will reverse enemy energy with RTRs and mitigate other factor, like make people care more about environment, Earth will start recovering.

Larissa666 said:
This is funny, because few weeks ago as I was working on some translations related to astrology, I wondered how would natal chart of someone born on the Mars look like.

I think it can be calculated the same way it was made on Earth. First we need to map all the others planets from the Mars.

What I wonder now is how someone who was born on Mars and immigranted to Earth should use astrology to his/her/whatever gender is advantage. Natal charts won't be compatible I think

NakedPluto said:
Aren't those specific vibrations of the place? Each forest and park has a unique energetic signature.
I think it's possible to feel the entire Earth as whole and it would be much easier to do while outside.

SigTyr said:
NakedPluto said:
Aren't those specific vibrations of the place? Each forest and park has a unique energetic signature.
I think it's possible to feel the entire Earth as whole and it would be much easier to do while outside.

No this is different from Earth's energy. It is related to the Schumann resonances, which were discovered and studied first by
Winfried Otto Schumann, by a prediction and mathematical supposition. This was found to be correct later.

The Schumann Resonances are a set of frequencies produced by electromagnetic waves in Earth's lower ionosphere. The frequencies, created from thunderstorms and lightning, range from 7.83 Hz, called the Earth's "heartbeat," to 33.8 Hz. The Schumann Resonance has been studied for its effect on the planet as well as on humans.

This frequency is in resonance with us and every living being on the earth. The human body emits vibrations between 7-13 Hz in a conscious normal state. Our inner clock is dictated by these interactions of our field and the earth's field, which on a healthy human, there's a harmony and resonance between them. This is like a filter and incubation for human life.

The Schumann Resonances (ScR) are Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) electromagnetic resonances in the Earth-ionosphere cavity excited by global lightning discharges. This natural electromagnetic noise has likely existed on the Earth ever since the Earth had an atmosphere and an ionosphere, hence surrounding us throughout our evolutionary history. The purpose of this study was to examine the influence of extremely weak magnetic fields in the ScR first mode frequency range on the spontaneous contractions, calcium transients and Creatine Kinase (CK) release of rat cardiac cell cultures. We show that applying 7.8 Hz, 90 nT magnetic fields (MF) causes a gradual decrease in the spontaneous calcium transients’ amplitude, reaching 28% of the initial amplitude after 40 minutes of MF application, and accompanied with a gradual decrease in the calcium transients’ rise time. The mechanical spontaneous contractions cease after the ScR fields have been applied for more than 30 minutes, when the calcium transient’s amplitude reached ~60% of its initial value. The influence of the ScR MF was reversible, independent of the field magnitude in the range 20 pT-100 nT, and independent of the external DC magnetic field. However, the effect is frequency dependent; the described changes occurred only in the 7.6–8 Hz range. In addition, applying 7.8 Hz, 90 nT MF for 1.5 hours, reduced the amount of CK released to the buffer, during normal conditions, hypoxic conditions and oxidative stress induced by 80 μM H2O2. We show that the ScR field induced reduction in CK release is associated with a stress response process and has a protective character.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-36341-z

It has been demonstrated as above stated that these magnetic fields influence the rat heart cells to be healthy, help in oxidation, and fight stress.

Similarly, on our bodies, it has a protective quality and revitalizing aspect. On the brain, this grounds and helps it keep in balance. Our brainwaves are the same as that of Earth.

Our noise pollution, telecommunications, buildings destroy our ability to interact fully with these waves and the Earth's "motherhood". So this is why it is important to enjoy nature and walks in nature. It is fully known it is therapeutic, yet that is the normality and has a scientific basis and it isn't only on an emotional and psychological aspect, but physical.

NakedPluto said:
That was very interesting to read. Thank you.

Do you think there might be a correlation between the same resonances of a different planet and sound frequency of a corresponding planet's mantra?

SigTyr said:
NakedPluto said:

Do you think there might be a correlation between the same resonances of a different planet and sound frequency of a corresponding planet's mantra?

Everything is vibration and frequency, so of course, there are correlations. Our chakras are on the octaves of sound and have a specific spectrum of frequencies. The higher the more finer, the lower the more brute and material.

For example, music listened loud with a lot of unbalanced low frequencies, without having a balanced spectrum of the higher produce in the being anxiety and fear. A state of alarm. This can be seen when earthquakes are happening, we cannot hear it firstly but the earthquake waves have a frequency of less than 20 Hz, this can be felt by a sense of displacement, fear, anxiety, something that is to come, a gut feeling of terror. In this way, I and others can know an earthquake is to come hours before. Especially animals.

This can be seen in the base chakra, which deals with survival and sense of belonging, roots.

Another example is the ritualistic bell used in rituals of meditation. The high frequency clears the atmosphere and it is a stimulus for the psychic and mind. It is an opener for the purposes above.

In the middle, we have the heart chakra, which is the clash of the higher and lower vibrations, which nullifies itself as a perfect balance of nature, in waves up to a point that is a pulse. The heartbeat is the sound of connection.

You can also derive from this more things, from the material, such as how the lower vibration if too powerful nullifies completely any higher or middle ones. It has width and space, while the higher is pointed as a layer within the space.

When you feel your currents in the body, you'll observe also how the lower half of the body has a brutal, slow, and abrupt wave while the higher can vibrate up to the point of continuity, without ever noticing a specific wave, but a stream of energy.

We are behind in science, yet every chakra is governed by a natural system of existence and pattern, that can be observed and correlated. This is to be known in the future.

NakedPluto said:
SigTyr said:
NakedPluto said:

When you feel your currents in the body, you'll observe also how the lower half of the body has a brutal, slow, and abrupt wave while the higher can vibrate up to the point of continuity, without ever noticing a specific wave, but a stream of energy.

I've noticed that a lot.
When I give less attention to lower chakras, I can become a little bit out of space, while overactive lower chakras can make me down to earth and driven by instincts. Balance is the key as always.

I've noticed an obvious thing that men in general have overactive lower chakras, while women have the same situation in upper chakras. Due to the spiritual dirt inactive chakras are good environment for parasites who exploit natural connection between male and female aspects of the soul. In general men are driven by lower vibrations , while women by emotions and are more open to receive "direct command".
Many toxic relationships are based on some sort of collaboration between entities who use both hosts to farm energy.
If people were balanced this wouldn't happen, but thanks to lack of spiritual knowledge, damages done by religious, such as sealing chakras during baptism this is something we need to face.

Everything what we are doing here can be explained with science and many people tried. But the enemy does everything in their power to prevent the masses from seeing this.
Yet I see that people are going in the right direction.
For example:

https://youtu.be/p8KWp61co1A

Is it just me or there was a big tension in the atmosphere, like a spiritual attack on the speaker?

NakedPluto said:
How about the Gods/nordics or other ETs how would their natal charts look like? Their current solar system or what?

I've always wondered how the Gods see their natal chart and also how would my demoness lover's chart look like? Will it contain Venus, Mars, etc? Or other planets not known to us?

I've always had this question. How does intergalactic astrology work?

mercury_wisdom said:

I've thought about this too, however since most of us here barely understand astrology related to Earth, and even those of us who have mastered it can and are still in the process of learning more over the years, I'm completely certain this sort of thing is vastly beyond us at this moment.

For one, the entire chart would look different. Not only the planets, but the stars, the constellations, everything is completely different.

Then there is the fact a human soul can have a different solar return depending on where they are on Earth at the time of their solar return.

Just a shift in location on the planet makes a difference, Lydia has written about that before.

If one goes to a different planet, suddenly Earth would be one of the planets in the chart that affect it externally, while the planet one resides on is suddenly the main/home of the person for that solar return.

I imagine that if one were to move to a different planet, say, Mars while originally born on Earth, over time as you reside there Earth would replace Mars in the Chart and Mars would not really be in the chart anymore as you would live on Mars and Mars would directly influence your soul thus would not be calculated in your astro chart.

The astro chart would look very different then, since the planets are entirely different, even the constellations may be different (as they are calculated based on the sun's movement through the sky in relation to the constellations as seen from the perspective of the planet), the fixed stars would be different, etc.

I think ones initial Natal chart would still affect one, but the soul would go through a transitional period where it adjusts to the new astrological environment, and after the soul fully integrates with the new environment it may have a similar effect as a rebirth creating a new natal chart for the person as they integrated with that new planet as their home.

How exactly this works, and how to calculate that, I have no idea, as this is only speculation.

The actual mechanisms are certainly known by the Gods, especially Azazel who is a master of astrology on all levels, he understands intergalactic astrology perfectly, but for us this has little relevance at the moment and it is incredibly complex so I do not think it is important for us to understand this now, even though it is exceptionally interesting.

SigTyr said:
The Sanskrit name for Fire is Agni and for Earth is Bhumi. (Bhhh Uuuu Mmmmm Eeeeee).

Jack said:
SigTyr said:
The Sanskrit name for Fire is Agni and for Earth is Bhumi. (Bhhh Uuuu Mmmmm Eeeeee).
Name for water that was "highlighted" is
Asu
And for Air is
Vāta

This can be an elemental meditation, thanks for inspiration!

How would Ether be called on Sanskrit?

SigTyr said:
Jack said:
SigTyr said:
Asu
And for Air is
Vāta

Akasha

For Air its Vayu
For Water it's Apah

Jack said:
SigTyr said:
Jack said:
Asu
And for Air is
Vāta

Akasha

For Air its Vayu
For Water it's Apah

Thank you brother!

i love the Earth especially the Nature itself i may not trust other Humans that much and hate the jews but atleast Nature gives me a sense of happiness seeing how beautiful the Earth is especially Forests and Animal life like Birds and such and also places during Autumn are really beautiful we must protect our Planet at ALL COSTS one day it'll be a true paradise :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
i love Nature :D :D :D :D even just Nature osunds like waterfalls etc make me feel more positive or even feeling sunlight on my skin makes me feel better.

Jack said:
SigTyr said:
Jack said:
Asu
And for Air is
Vāta

Akasha

For Air its Vayu
For Water it's Apah

Earth is also Phritvi. Fire is also Tejas. Water is also Jala.

There are different nuances to everything. I have encountered Agni more in the role of the gastric fire, so the fire produced by the solar plexus chakra, while Tejas as a more refined version of the energies of pingala.

mercury_wisdom said:
NakedPluto said:

Too many variables to even begin to speculate.

Some systems have 2 or more stars orbiting each other. Some planets can have multiple moons. Imagine the complexity of the stellar system with binary star, a planet with 2 moons orbiting around it, and there are like 9-10 planets in total in such system.

Earth shall name your [Dream land] and the dream land shall name you free. Acquainted by night, your soul..the moons light! A true witness of mortal knowledge, once tapped within the maple tree. See this? the gods say. "The layers of "earth" designed for your feet". Same as to your body, to the celestial being! The Luminaries Mysterium Documentary: https://odysee.com/@waykiwayki:f/flat-earth-advanced-the-luminaries:f

S.S.
The Official Elite Guard: Stamp 666

mercury_wisdom said:
NakedPluto said:
How about the Gods/nordics or other ETs how would their natal charts look like? Their current solar system or what?

I've always wondered how the Gods see their natal chart and also how would my demoness lover's chart look like? Will it contain Venus, Mars, etc? Or other planets not known to us?

For the Gods, I don’t think they are bound to the same degree we are bound to our Charts, as they should be powerful enough to reincarnate any time they want etc

Larissa666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
NakedPluto said:

Too many variables to even begin to speculate.

Some systems have 2 or more stars orbiting each other. Some planets can have multiple moons. Imagine the complexity of the stellar system with binary star, a planet with 2 moons orbiting around it, and there are like 9-10 planets in total in such system.

Since we are more likely to explore the Solar System first before moving beyond it, if you really want food for thought, than it's better to think about someone born on other planet of our Solar System.

There is software which can put other planet as the point of reference. Such as SpaceEngine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back