Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to cure eyes using runes

dedalos

My right eye is blind, which rune can i use to heal it?
HP Hoodedcobra666 prease tell me wich rune i use.

I don’t know a rune for this but I can recommend Satanama meditation from my own experience. It clears my eyesight.

As the Eyes are ruled by the sun it would make sense to use runes related to the sun wunjo is general purpose healing Sowilo is sun rune. Raidho and Jera though related to the sun doesn't seem to fit with this but think about it when crating a ritual.

Sun Square may also be added. Next best time is Sun Sagittarius after around November 20th then Sun Aries after that in March. Sun does best with fire element.

dedalos said:

Do you have access to purchasing certain items to help regenerate the cells of the eyes? I can recommend somethings but it depends on your financial situation. Also, what is the condition of your left eye?

slyscorpion said:
As the Eyes are ruled by the sun it would make sense to use runes related to the sun wunjo is general purpose healing Sowilo is sun rune. Raidho and Jera though related to the sun doesn't seem to fit with this but think about it when crating a ritual.

Sun Square may also be added. Next best time is Sun Sagittarius after around November 20th then Sun Aries after that in March. Sun does best with fire element.

I am not too sure on whether or not it is a good idea to start a working for fixing the eyes during Aries, as the JoS says that surgeries on the head/face during moon in aries has to be avoided.

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:

I am not too sure on whether or not it is a good idea to start a working for fixing the eyes during Aries, as the JoS says that surgeries on the head/face during moon in aries has to be avoided.

I am not talking about moon in Aries of course that is not a good time to start this. I am talking about the Sun Square or a working with the sun if the person wants to do this.
First best time to start any sun working next year March 20th (2022) Day of Sun Sun is 0 Aries.
2nd Best anytime Sun in Leo (2022)
3rd Best Anytime after March 20th when sun is in Aries
5th Best Any time Sun is in Virgo (2022)
6th Best time Any time Sun is In Sagittarius (2021 or 2022)

This is descending based upon how much energy would be raised from this. Person can do sun square several times and even in other signs if they want knowing to avoid sun in Pisces Gemini Aquarius or Libra Altogether for this.

Best moon signs to start this in Leo Virgo Pisces or Scorpio I would think but not sure you may want to look this up.

slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:

I am not talking about moon in Aries of course that is not a good time to start this. I am talking about the Sun Square or a working with the sun if the person wants to do this.
First best time to start any sun working next year March 20th (2022) Day of Sun Sun is 0 Aries.
2nd Best anytime Sun in Leo (2022)
3rd Best Anytime after March 20th when sun is in Aries
6th Best time Any time Sun is In Sagittarius (2021 or 2022)

This is descending based upon how much energy would be raised from this. Person can do sun square several times and even in other signs if they want knowing to avoid sun in Pisces Gemini Aquarius or Libra Altogether for this.

Best moon signs to start this in Leo Virgo Pisces or Scorpio I would think but not sure you may want to look this up.

Correction
This part
"3rd Best Anytime after March 20th when sun is in Aries
6th Best time Any time Sun is In Sagittarius"

It's supposed to be this
4th Best Any time Sun is in Virgo (2022)
5th Best time Any time Sun is In Sagittarius"

I accidentally skipped a number sorry.

HPS Shannon said:
dedalos said:

Do you have access to purchasing certain items to help regenerate the cells of the eyes? I can recommend somethings but it depends on your financial situation. Also, what is the condition of your left eye?
[/quopenote]
Hello HPS Shannon my financial sitiation is bad.

HPS Shannon said:
dedalos said:

Hello HPS Shannon355 / 5000
Resultados de tradução
hello HPS Shannon,my left eye has low vision and i have strabismus in both eyes. The symptoms get worse when my kundalini rises to my sixth chakra and i see a rainbow of eyes open or closed and lack of coordination motor in my eyes.
Please if you can give me your email so I can tell you more details.

Hello guys.My vision is 20/200 in my left eye. :roll:
HP Shannon please help me

Nazista lunar said:
How about a doctor ?
Did you try trataka yoga and acupuncture ?
Helo Nazista Lunar!I went to doctor.I do yoga for the eyes and Satanama.Sory for my english i am from Brazil and i speak portuguese

dedalos said:
Nazista lunar said:
How about a doctor ?
Helo Nazista Lunar!I went to doctor.I do yoga for the eyes and Satanama.Sory for my english i am from Brazil and i speak portuguese

It is fine. In fact, I can speak Brazilian portuguese too.

I'm curious. What did the doctor say about your eyes?

Nazista lunar said:
dedalos said:
Nazista lunar said:
How about a doctor ?

It is fine. In fact, I can speak Brazilian portuguese too.

I'm curious. What did the doctor say about your eyes?
Oi,o médico me disse que a maior parte da falta de visão é causada por danos nos nervos ópticos na parte onde o nervo se conecta com os olhos.Mas ainda eu tenho que fazer mais exames para ver o tamanho dos danos nos nervos.

slyscorpion said:

Thanks slyscorpion for response😊

Kokusz said:
I don’t know a rune for this but I can recommend Satanama meditation from my own experience. It clears my eyesight.
I am using SATANAMa meditation too ;)

Woden said:
dedalos said:
Thanks. :D

All this was recently explained in topic "my health working (an issue)" on front page, I don't want to go over it again so soon. Follow instructions there and if any problems come back here.

HPS Shannon said:
dedalos said:

Hello HP whats chakras ruled the eyes and the phisical vision?

dedalos said:
HPS Shannon said:
dedalos said:

Hello HP whats chakras ruled the eyes and the phisical vision?

sixth chakra. Chakra rule by proximity, unlike planet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back