Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are French Canadians jewish? alongside other groups....

as the title says i looked on the article of tay-sachs disease and said that it occurred in ashkenazi jews, French Canadians, Cajuns and amish people so does that mean the last three are jewish infiltrated? i'm confused i thought French Canadians were as the name described French. can someone clear this up and explain the history of the last three if they are jewish.

Idk but I kind of don't like this people suddenly saying something like this while providing no evidence at all out of all these groups Amish is most believable. Their culture is vastly different than the rest of us and they are deep into the xtian stuff have a culture that is not unlike the orthodox Jews. There are some Amish communities in my state btw I have traveled through there. The positive they sell some stuff that is straight up cool in little stores.

So what this means is that one jew moved to Quebec, and he had tay sachs. So there is one reported instance of one person there having tay sachs. This does not mean that everybody in Canada is a jew, that is just ridiculous.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
as the title says i looked on the article of tay-sachs disease and said that it occurred in ashkenazi jews, French Canadians, Cajuns and amish people so does that mean the last three are jewish infiltrated? i'm confused i thought French Canadians were as the name described French. can someone clear this up and explain the history of the last three if they are jewish.

Canadians at large aren't Jewish, nor French Canadiens who live in eastern Canada. Jews can be in any nation or race; however, that doesn't mean all of the collective are Jewish.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
So what this means is that one jew moved to Quebec, and he had tay sachs. So there is one reported instance of one person there having tay sachs. This does not mean that everybody in Canada is a jew, that is just ridiculous.

This is where people are getting this from btw
Taken from
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tay-sachs-disease/symptoms-causes/syc-20378190
Risk factors for Tay-Sachs disease include having ancestors from:

Eastern and Central European Jewish communities (Ashkenazi Jews) Certain French Canadian communities in Quebec Old Order Amish community in Pennsylvania Cajun community of Louisiana

My comment about what I think it may mean is some Jews have mixed into these groups from time to time but it doesn't mean everyone in them is Jewish.

slyscorpion said:

Taken from
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tay-sachs-disease/symptoms-causes/syc-20378190

Eastern and Central European Jewish communities (Ashkenazi Jews) Certain French Canadian communities in Quebec Old Order Amish community in Pennsylvania Cajun community of Louisiana

My comment about what I think it may mean is some Jews have mixed into these groups from time to time but it doesn't mean everyone in them is Jewish.

i know this is old by yeah this is what i meant

slyscorpion said:

Taken from

also i got this from the username Rational Satanist

French-Canadians are not, but Jews tend to congregate in certain areas making it appear this way, tarnishing the name of the surrounding race.

Sundara said:

French-Canadians are not, but Jews tend to congregate in certain areas making it appear this way, tarnishing the name of the surrounding race.

oh so there is more jews than usual in French Canadian Territories

https://www.snpedia.com/index.php/French-Canadian

It says quote:
Tay-Sachs disease [PMID 17259242] occurs at a higher rate among Ashkenazi Jews and people of Cajun and French-Canadian ancestry

I think anyone in these groups that has it is part Jew at least.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back