Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kundalini

Mavoch

Today something very strange happened to me, I have already created some theories about it but I would like some opinions.

Today I spent the whole day having some emotional crises, from nothing I felt my emotional shaking and I felt like crying, even before noticing what was happening my eyes started to tear, this was strange for me, but I accepted it, until earlier today I went to the church (my mother made me) and I ended up starting to clean the aura there using Surya, only that completely out of nowhere came that desire again, but this time I automatically noticed that my kundalini released energy, and I simply felt at the same time very good and wanting to cry, then I realized that my throat chakra was preventing my kundalini energy from rising, so I opened my throat chakra, and I automatically noticed that the energy rose and then accumulated in the fetal chakra, then I opened the crown chakra and the energy just rose, even now I still feel it rising, and it made me exhausted and feeling sick, in fact I still feel exhausted, like I've run a marathon, and that's what I feel whenever I have too much energy in my soul from too much meditation, but I literally did nothing too much today.

I also realized that after coming back from church and trying to clean my aura with Surya I got even more tired, plus I felt like I had nothing to cleanse, which doesn't make sense because churches always dirty my soul.

So my question is, what can be happening? I have been meditating for about a year and 4 months, and it doesn't make sense to me to think that it is my kundalini awakening, but I also remember already reading some members talking about kundalini and saying that the most important thing to prepare the soul for kundalini, is not the strength of the chakras, but how clean and unblocked the soul is, and I cleanse my soul with Vi-Suddhi and have been doing some complicated cleansing for the last few weeks, plus I have recently started doing kundalini yoga daily, so I wonder if it is really possible to be kundalini awakening.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

In my own personal experience, my kundalini started ascending very very early after my dedication without me doing a whole lot of anything, and I've experienced a lot of the same symptoms as you, especially the exhaustion. You're in for some interesting times ahead; my best advice is just ride the lightning and do what you can to keep relaxed.

Woden said:
This happened to me when I felt my soul opening and my chakras energizing. It can be emotional.

You would definitely know if your Kundallini was rising. You probably need to empower your chakras more. But if you are raising too much energy then simply cut down on the repetitions, or just ask Father Satan and the Gods to take the energy.

Some people have been pagans and/or been involved with the occult in previous lives. Have you consulted your natal chart?

This is meditations for empowerment of the soul:

https://mega.nz/folder/3LBWHbSS#yAhc9IHmF8nhSO4ZbII4YQ

https://mega.nz/folder/mLwxCaBb#8nwjbewzkfINHoTdDzUZqQ
I was definitely a Satanist in my past life, I have done regression meditation and asked runes and tarot.

Now, on the subject of what happened so far I feel the flow of energy going up through my chakras, but they are being blocked by specific chakras.

I realized that my throat chakra is blocked the energy from going up, but when I try to open it the energy goes all the way up and gets stuck in my frontal chakra, with the crown chakra blocking it, and this makes me feel a lot of pain, and this pain only passes when I open my crown chakra, I spent some time opening my crown chakra until the energy went through it and then going back to the throat chakra to allow the energy to go up, this made me exhausted so I decided to stop until somebody answered me.

I am also having fevers that come and go and really felt the effects of the strengthening of the crown chakra, I do not have astral hearing yet, but after a while I just started strange sounds around me, I believe it is because the crown chakra is the astral hearing chakra.

What should I do with all the above? Meditation in general makes me exhausted and especially the work on the chakras.

Melvin said:
Woden said:
This happened to me when I felt my soul opening and my chakras energizing. It can be emotional.

You would definitely know if your Kundallini was rising. You probably need to empower your chakras more. But if you are raising too much energy then simply cut down on the repetitions, or just ask Father Satan and the Gods to take the energy.

Some people have been pagans and/or been involved with the occult in previous lives. Have you consulted your natal chart?

I was definitely a Satanist in my past life, I have done regression meditation and asked runes and tarot.

Now, on the subject of what happened so far I feel the flow of energy going up through my chakras, but they are being blocked by specific chakras.

I realized that my throat chakra is blocked the energy from going up, but when I try to open it the energy goes all the way up and gets stuck in my frontal chakra, with the crown chakra blocking it, and this makes me feel a lot of pain, and this pain only passes when I open my crown chakra, I spent some time opening my crown chakra until the energy went through it and then going back to the throat chakra to allow the energy to go up, this made me exhausted so I decided to stop until somebody answered me.

I am also having fevers that come and go and really felt the effects of the strengthening of the crown chakra, I do not have astral hearing yet, but after a while I just started strange sounds around me, I believe it is because the crown chakra is the astral hearing chakra.

What should I do with all the above? Meditation in general makes me exhausted and especially the work on the chakras.
Cleaning the chakras is a must if you want to raise the Kundalini, then there is yoga and empowering them.

luis said:
Melvin said:
Woden said:

Cleaning the chakras is a must if you want to raise the Kundalini, then there is yoga and empowering them.
I do daily cleansing, yoga, and chakra empowerment.

Today I had another stronger manifestation of my kundalini, and I wanted to describe it here mainly to ask about, from what I have read, it is normal for people who awaken the kundalini to make involuntary movements connected to yoga, I have seen several reports of people who awakened the kundalini and the body started to involuntarily move in yoga positions that they did not know and could not do normally.

About this, today I was meditating on my chakras, I was using the mantras of the kabbalistic squares, until when I got to the frontal chakra, my head involuntarily started moving, it was moving very fast and seemed to be going from one side to the other, it was a strange movement and it felt like my brain was shaking, It continued like that until I finished the meditation, and after that I tried to reproduce the same thing, in the beginning it was difficult, but I managed to do more or less the same thing, and I realize that this specific movement made my kundalini energy go all the way up, until it reached my head and filled it with energy, even my head gets very hot with this.

So... Does the above make sense? I am kind of lost in this subject, I am feeling things that seem to reveal my kundalini awakening, but I still have doubts about it, another question I have is about what kundalini awakening is usually felt like, honestly I thought it started as someone impressive but then it stalled a bit, but probably my expectation about it is that it was too big and is more something that will progressively increase, which makes sense to me since it seems that the flow of kundalini energy always slows down after a big peak, as if waiting for my chakras to get used to the energy.

Melvin said:
luis said:
Melvin said:

Of course but the chakras do need more cleaning. You could do a 40 days working for each chakras or the chakras that you feel need to be more unblocked with any cleaning mantra. This will accelerate everything.

luis said:
Melvin said:
luis said:
Of course but the chakras do need more cleaning. You could do a 40 days working for each chakras or the chakras that you feel need to be more unblocked with any cleaning mantra. This will accelerate everything.
Ok, what is the best mantra for this ? I currently use Vi-Suddhi and Surya for cleansing.

Melvin said:
luis said:
Melvin said:
Ok, what is the best mantra for this ? I currently use Vi-Suddhi and Surya for cleansing.
Surya, Raum, Sowilo, and Visuddhi are all good mantras for cleaning the chakras and soul. Thurisaz or the more powerful version Thaur is good to unblock them too. If you know what chakras are more blocked you should focus on them. Usually, the most blocked are the three granthis which are the 7th, 5th, and 2nd chakras.

Woden said:
Melvin said:
luis said:

You are half way there with V-Shuddi. This is Lydia's Deep Cleaning Rountine:

https://mega.nz/file/XKBTHARB#v8JkIwR850edPxDzwMIsEF5VrIKv5EWjh6DA7z7_hKg

You know...you could show some appreciation, people here have really gone out of their way to help you..?
Oh, sorry if I sounded rude, thanks for the help.

luis said:
Melvin said:
luis said:
Surya, Raum, Sowilo, and Visuddhi are all good mantras for cleaning the chakras and soul. Thurisaz or the more powerful version Thaur is good to unblock them too. If you know what chakras are more blocked you should focus on them. Usually, the most blocked are the three granthis which are the 7th, 5th, and 2nd chakras.
I will start a work with thusiraz to unblock the chakras, thanks for the help.

luis said:
Melvin said:
luis said:

I have a feeling the granthis are actually in the middle between side extensions, rather than being at specific main chakra. So, in-between hip chakra, shoulder chakra and temple chakra.

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Melvin said:

I have a feeling the granthis are actually in the middle between side extensions, rather than being at specific main chakra. So, in-between hip chakra, shoulder chakra and temple chakra.
This is interesting but any meditation we got to unblock the granthis usually focuses on the chakra like the headstand with the breath of fire and the Th mantra, we focus on the crown chakra. In the watchtower meditations, we focus on the extensions but that is it. At the end of the day I think concentrating on a chakra helps with everything in the general area of the chakra, Hoodedcobra said for example that the 7th chakra and the 6th chakra are connected, and work done on one does affect the other, I don't know if this is for other chakras that are close too but it's normal to thing extensions are affected if you work on the chakras, or with yoga and circulating energy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back