Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Telepathic conversation with the dead

Ninetailedfox

I had a dream recently that I was on the phone with my ex who I felt very connected to. We felt like we established a psychic connection but definitely just a strong one. It felt like a real conversation even tho I was dreaming. This is not uncommon it also happens when I wake up in sleep paralysis sometimes. He didn't start by telling me who he was. I had to look at the phone and see a picture of him. Then asked is this (name here) and he said yes. I asked are you dead? Yes. Did you kill yourself? Yes, I had to. I asked "how does it look?" He said "like purgatory". the conversation wasn't that long but it ended with him saying "the pain is so painful" then I woke up.

I don't remember every detail and did not write this down right after I woke up. I tried contacting him but did not get a response. I saw a recent post on his Facebook of a cartoon picture of skeletons at a party but I'm not sure if that post was after or before my dream. I tried calling him but his number is out of service. His number would change a lot so that's not uncommon. He sent me a message on a social app that I stopped using so I checked it late but I'm not sure if it said he was in trouble or if he was hoping I was staying out of trouble. He's a little dyslexic and sometimes sends hard to read messages. So if I could understand the message that would be a good clue.
Do you think it was just a dream?
Are there safe ways to contact him if he is dead?
Sometimes I'll hear voices in my dream or sleep paralysis and I'll ask "are you of Satan?" But sometimes they'll say yes but I'll still get a bad experience. Is it possible people can lie and say yes to that question?

Can you feel pain on the astral after you die?
Would the pain just be in your head and actually something you can ignore and turn off?

Ninetailedfox said:
Sometimes I'll hear voices in my dream or sleep paralysis and I'll ask "are you of Satan?" But sometimes they'll say yes but I'll still get a bad experience. Is it possible people can lie and say yes to that question?
It can be your own subconscious answering "Yes" if you aren't adept enough at void meditation. If an enemy entity is trying to harass you, and your subconscious randomly tells you it is of Satan, you may end up letting the enemy give you a bad experience, even if the entity itself never told you that it was of Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back