Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to treat xian relatives?

Fiery Pluto

Familiar values are important, but Satan says not to associate with xians. So can i be in good relation with xian relatives? they aren't a lot xian but they practice xianity regulary.

Family is family. Ignore all of the xian shit, and be focused on the bigger picture always. It does not matter what they think, try, do. You keep your secret and advance. If someone tries to provoke you and wants to press you with xian values ideas always return to logic for all of the debates and a balance of perspective. You don't need to be harassed either, you shouldn't care about xianity. Let them do whatever, it doesn't matter.

You don't associate and identify with xianity. Familly is to be subjected along your path to other energies and they'll have a change of revelation at one point. Safety first.

Fiery Pluto said:
Familiar values are important, but Satan says not to associate with xians. So can i be in good relation with xian relatives? they aren't a lot xian but they practice xianity regulary.

Ignore or bind if needed. Do RTR's on and deprogram them later (in order of priority).

In-person, just act normal to them. Don't go out of your way for them, but don't reject them either.

NakedPluto said:
Family is family. Ignore all of the xian shit, and be focused on the bigger picture always. It does not matter what they think, try, do. You keep your secret and advance. If someone tries to provoke you and wants to press you with xian values ideas always return to logic for all of the debates and a balance of perspective. You don't need to be harassed either, you shouldn't care about xianity. Let them do whatever, it doesn't matter.

You don't associate and identify with xianity. Familly is to be subjected along your path to other energies and they'll have a change of revelation at one point. Safety first.

Fortunately they don't impose me xian beliefs. They are completely indifferent to people who aren't xians. They know i'm not xian and i show them my hatred for xianity many times since i became satanist.
While my parents are only through words xians because they go to church only during the main xian stolen celebration, my grandparents are the great problem because they pray, do the rosary and go to church regulary. indeed they are completely stupid.

I hope my english is quite understandable.

thank you for the answers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back