Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vampire destroying my life. How can I fix it ?

Engineered Trasformation

Good day to all of you.
Please excuse the long post.
There is a sound problem it seems I am unable to fix since time. I got any kind of help from my GD but I feel like I need some human confrontation on this, as I am still barely stuck at ground zero, most likely the problem is somewhere in myself.

I grew in a xian family with a old-style pattern, where father was the only worker and bringer/administrator of wealth, while mother was the typical housewife. I am the first male, so I built a strong bond with my father and unconsciously hated my mother for some reasons and medioeval pattern instructions too. When my mother dead, it has been easy to detach my chakras and break any link/bond, as I have been mentally hostile to her so did not really build a spiritual deep relationship.

The problem is, I acknowlegded I have always been deeply in connection with my father, too much. Now that my mother is dead, he is alone and he is (as a xian) using guilt, pain and victim attitude to attract my energies. This has intensified chakra links. Let me explain.

I have always been a kind of rebel. When I was 17, something happened that caused to me big shame with my father to the point I pissed in my trousers, because of fear. No true danger, just shame. Since then my life has never been the same again. Now I can understand some "external" will started to took control of my life, so I began not doing what I really wanted to. I tried to move out at 19, to a foreign country, to be independent. The 2nd day I just found out the job was not real, everything went odds, just went back to home pennyless.
I lost self esteem and ruined my sexual life by bad choiches, that I stronly suspect are the same as my father did. Today I understand, there is a deep link at the 2nd chakra with my father, who is draining me constantly, to the point I sometimes feel a pain around the chakra (right testicle) when I do or even think something against him (not always, still trying to understand when it happens). I identified this as the key episode, that triggered most of the mental slavery I experience.

When my father is upset, I get nervous and can get upset too.
He goes to the supermarket to buy 2 things, the next day I found out I bought the same (we live far from each other so I did not consciously know that).
He is worried about car's tires, I get compelled to fix my car's tires.
Now the worst. He is over anxious about having a shoulder problem? I get injured to my shoulder. He is worried to spend too much money? I find I spend my money too much. Years ago, my mother wanted to divorce. My father managed to keep her with him (possibly psychological pressure), in the meantime I just divorced in a hurry, out of the blue. It seems, his problems or fears in a way are discharged on me. I can even be consciously unaware of that, I discover weeks later the common pattern. We live far from each other (over 2 hours drive distance).

I know this may sound strange but I am barely sure many of my actions are the result of his thought. I recently discovered this, I am still able to take decisions (being with Satan, for example) but when I am weak, this is most evident. Seems like a progress but, sounds like a person finding out a cancer. OK now I know the problem, but I found no cure. I tried many Munka sessions (40 days, repeated), chakra link break meditation (several times), this goes on since years. My GD helped me but it seems there is some deep rooted mental process that re-creates the bond perpetually.
Each time I perform a ritual to break free, my mind is attacked by images of my father, feeling he is sad, a poor good old man... so on. So I need to struggle, void meditation helps but not solving situation.
He is clearly a vampire, as his behaviours with people is always aimed to emotional touch and draining attention, pity and every kind of emotion to his advantage. Typical xian victiam attitude. He is very skilled to manipulate others and got success in life somehow. Until his old mother got ill (Alzheimer) and lived for barely 10 years in a bed with barely no consciousness, into a xian hospice (montly paid). He was draining energies from others to transfer those energies to his barely dead mother, to the poin I suspect he prolonged her life (my father's soul is not that weak, he seems to have some hidden abilities, like a strong intuition).

Did anyone experience a similar problem before? Any idea?
I am stuck, and I fear this "family karma" that seems to manipulate my father before, and now me, will be tranferred to me upon his death.
Also, he is old and xian, so he is increasing his prayers and this infests my life to the point very xian people harass me more often. Not a big problem, just a waste of energies to keep them far.

Thanks for reading this.

Try ansuz or munka a certain amount of times in each chakra daily. Xtian like energies and connections can create all sorts of problems. You might benefit from the affirmation I personally use in detach so I will share it.

In each Chakra after being done visualize blue fire burning any links or anything there too after vibrations are complete say "my ____ (chakra you just did vibrations into) chakra is completely and totally free of all connections influences and programmings of ______(name of person) right now"

General into yourself afterwards before ending meditation session or on its own "I am completely and totally free of all connections influences and programmings of ______(name of person) right now"

Hope this helps.

slyscorpion said:
Try ansuz or munka a certain amount of times in each chakra daily. Xtian like energies and connections can create all sorts of problems. You might benefit from the affirmation I personally use in detach so I will share it.

In each Chakra after being done visualize blue fire burning any links or anything there too after vibrations are complete say "my ____ (chakra you just did vibrations into) chakra is completely and totally free of all connections influences and programmings of ______(name of person) right now"

General into yourself afterwards before ending meditation session or on its own "I am completely and totally free of all connections influences and programmings of ______(name of person) right now"

Hope this helps.

Say the affirmation 8 or 9 times btw

Bind him and detach him. "my mind is attacked by images of my father, feeling he is sad, a poor good old man... " This way indicates he does not want to let go and you must be strong.

Your will must be strong here, as the other person may not want to let go, and you may feel his/her feelings of desperately hanging on, especially in the case of love obsessions. Seal each chakra where the connections were attached with light/energy, white/gold is the most powerful, as it will also deflect any more attempts to reconnect.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

Thank you both.
It seems the only solution is detachment. I had other problems with vampires, I have been able to cut off with meditation. This one is really the hardest one (after years, the only goal is acknowledging mind control).
I need to also physically stay far from him, as each contact seems to revamp the unwanted (by my side) bond. This is sad, but needed at this stage.
I also need to solve 17 years old trauma, is Munka best way to "delete" it from my subconscious?
I am also thinking about self-hypnosis with my recorded voice repeated during sleep. Not attempted yet, any idea ?

Engineered Trasformation said:
Thank you both.
It seems the only solution is detachment. I had other problems with vampires, I have been able to cut off with meditation. This one is really the hardest one (after years, the only goal is acknowledging mind control).
I need to also physically stay far from him, as each contact seems to revamp the unwanted (by my side) bond. This is sad, but needed at this stage.
I also need to solve 17 years old trauma, is Munka best way to "delete" it from my subconscious?
I am also thinking about self-hypnosis with my recorded voice repeated during sleep. Not attempted yet, any idea ?

Wunjo might be better than munka for dealing with trauma. You can add uruz or ansuz to it if you want to add detach too it as well.

I do not know if you can add all three at once. Sanskrit is completely different energy than runes it might or might not interact well kind of chancing it if you ask me. But you can always add sowilo to anything it adds power to it.

See the affirmation I gave you above was both deprogramming and removing the links at the same time. I think that is the key here you don't want the workings to be separate as they do feed into each other.

You don't have to use the same affirmation I gave you but the two should be together as one working. Deprogramming will help you detach and detaching will help you deprogram.

This will make it so you don't have that backlash anymore if you do it that way. I am aware of the kind of thing your talking about.

slyscorpion said:
Wunjo might be better than munka for dealing with trauma. You can add uruz or ansuz to it if you want to add detach too it as well.

Thank you. I was looking for the best Runes and found out as well Uruz and Ansuz. As I did the study before reading your post, I overlooked Wunjo that I will consider using.
I also found out with meditation, the vampire seems attached to my Pingala serpent. Would it be possible, has anyone experienced Ida/PIngala blockages or draining, instead of "normal" chakra blockages/draining?
It seems Pingala energy drops down immediately after it exits the base chakra, where I feel pain.

slyscorpion said:

Thank you. I was looking for the best Runes and found out as well Uruz and Ansuz. As I did the study before reading your post, I overlooked Wunjo that I will consider using.
I also found out with meditation, the vampire seems attached to my Pingala serpent. Would it be possible, has anyone experienced Ida/PIngala blockages or draining, instead of "normal" chakra blockages/draining?
It seems Pingala energy drops down immediately after it exits the base chakra, where I feel pain.

You know the more I read on here and more I open up and experience things in real life I have come to the conclusion for people that are strong xtians its kind of dangerous to spend much time with them or feel deep feelings towards them good or bad or any of that. They present a biological hazard. It sucks but I think it happens. You explained something that happened with me. Around 2007-2009 I was having all kinds of symptoms that felt like Kundalini awakening some of this even prevented me from meditating much cause they were all bad there was a lot of fear like and xtian like energies there and strange thoughts. I ended up turning to drugs etc this might be a similar experience I didn't know much about any of this stuff just thought I was going insane. I was dealing with a strong xtian person then who was a family member and didn't know yet about spiritual links and that attachments are bad.

If you see this link work on breaking it with visualization and the working I suggested may help I think Deprogramming will help you. Maybe even deprogramming from xtianity in general. Try to do most things at one time. Even if you have 2 or more workings with affirmations try to do them at the same time each day one after the other. This way it doesn't give the attachments time to come back you are working on this all at the same time.

That is my best advice and what I myself did personally. I also learned to detach try not to care about or hate too strongly the person or think about them as well as I personally am doing black Magick cause I don't want to deal with this forever. I think we should have a right not to deal with such people. If you don't have to deal with him in the physical though in any way I don't think this is a needed step or that you should do it as it will kind of be a waste of energy.

slyscorpion said:
... I have come to the conclusion for people that are strong xtians its kind of dangerous to spend much time with them or feel deep feelings towards them good or bad or any of that. They present a biological hazard. It sucks but I think it happens.

Thanks for your support. I do not want to unwillingly drain energy from you or involve too much attention on my personal situation. I have come to the same conclusion as well.
I feel strong repressed anger towards this person, for how I have been manipulated and driven to do things I did not want to do, for my whole life. Possibly this is feeding the links, still unclear to me. Sometime I weak up in the night with extreme rage, directing those energies to the vampire - this seems to weaken his will.
Anyway, all is clear now. I need to detach physically, psychically and spiritually, otherwise my soul's fate will be damaged for next lives. Escape from spiritual prison. I remember HPs Maxine said something like Satan opens the gate of your spiritual cage, but it's up to you to go out.
I am jobless but lucky enough to be financially supported for a while, so I can direct most of my energies to this goal with no distractions. I feel this is of utmost importance for my development.
For above reasons I will stay silent until any success of change will occur. In case positive, I will share my experience here to add knowledge, in case needed.
Thank you again, I really needed a human confrontation on this matter.

slyscorpion said:
... I have come to the conclusion for people that are strong xtians its kind of dangerous to spend much time with them or feel deep feelings towards them good or bad or any of that. They present a biological hazard. It sucks but I think it happens.

Thanks for your support. I do not want to unwillingly drain energy from you or involve too much attention on my personal situation. I have come to the same conclusion as well.
I feel strong repressed anger towards this person, for how I have been manipulated and driven to do things I did not want to do, for my whole life. Possibly this is feeding the links, still unclear to me. Sometime I weak up in the night with extreme rage, directing those energies to the vampire - this seems to weaken his will.
Anyway, all is clear now. I need to detach physically, psychically and spiritually, otherwise my soul's fate will be damaged for next lives. Escape from spiritual prison. I remember HPs Maxine said something like Satan opens the gate of your spiritual cage, but it's up to you to go out.
I am jobless but lucky enough to be financially supported for a while, so I can direct most of my energies to this goal with no distractions. I feel this is of utmost importance for my development.
For above reasons I will stay silent until any success of change will occur. In case positive, I will share my experience here to add knowledge, in case needed.
Thank you again, I really needed a human confrontation on this matter.

Ok I was just saying this cause you answered something for me about what may have been going on. Unfortunately same person turned my girlfriend almost into a literal puppet for awhile.

So yeah what you said is real but yeah we don't need to talk about it anymore.

Good luck fixing it. That is possible too I mean I fixed both things. Idk if your case is worse or better than mine.

I just wanted to update on developments.
I had success in detaching my brother (1st vampire) from all my chakras, while I am still struggling to detach my father (main vampire).
This is both sad and challenging, how a family can be divided and destroyed by xianity and bad karma; I put my spiritual development, my safety and Satan first so I am pursuing this direction no matter what.

I have been able to visualize any kind of link to my chakra, the most challenging seems the base chakra connection that is most likely linked to survival needs from the father, difficult to be released. Still working on a 90 days detaching ritual (I preferred to use the TH mantra as it fits better for me).

Main problem is, this is reflecting on my family life. I just acknowledged my girlfriend (she lives with me) has been vampirized and her chakras attached to my father's ones due to his psychological threats that I could not notice at the time, as I was still under the same influence and partially (mentally) blind. This was due to a huge link to my 6th chakra, influencing my thoughts with endless insistence.

Would anyone ever attempt to detach links of another person? I would want to free my girlfriend from my father's domain, as she seems unable to detect those links and influence, thus to remove them.

Ultimate solution is removing any single xian polluted influence (girlfriend included, if needed as a last resource) personally and magickally, moving to a different house, cutting relationships and links with whoever has influence on me.
Complete meltdown of the current life status - extreme measures against extreme situation.
Yes, this state is cracking me down; I am slowly becoming similar to my father (jobless and with no aim in life, except Spirituality that I strongly keep alive, this is my only perceived value) and my grandfather previously, and my girlfriend is slowly transforming into a copy of my mother, and my grandmother previously, for her unlucky future existence.
I cannot say if this is sort of karma transfer, but I am determined to bet anything I have to avoid completely loosing any plot in my life in favour of this shit happening.
Any similar experience or tip would be appreciated.

This is the literal exact problem I had in my case.
My girlfriend is a soul of Satan and pretty strong spiritually too (she has more abilities than even I do her energy is really powerful) so this taking her under completly was kind of a surprise to me. She was being badly energy camped by both my parents as was me. There was a connection to the Kundalini in both of us. This has caused her physical sickness a lot of the time as she is sensitive to energy more so than even me and other problems she used to be tired most the time. The problem is the mind control thing she thinks their thoughts are hers.

The only honest solution may be black Magick sad to say outside of talking to the Gods. Since I was unable to wake her up to this that is what I did. I myself when I had to live with them for a few months got taken under as well and left Satanism a few years ago thought the Gods had abandon me thought I was a jew lost all spiritual abilities after a bit and this was after meditating for years.

This can be a serious issue even for strong people. I notice all my past partners started getting drained and changing even if they never once met my parents and this was just average people with maybe some openness to the spiritual.

So having all these energies around (since we live in the same city they visit my girlfriend a lot even though I am trying to stay away) is bad.

Literally the only way out may be to destroy the person. It's not likely they are saveable anyways. So your not doing something that wouldn't happen already. I know it's a sad situation and no one should have to ever do stuff like this but it is what it is.

So far as disconnecting your girl. If she is not resisting to this whole thing at all it may not even be possible. I was able to get a lot of that stuff off a couple times she woke up a little then immediately within a day or two or less it was back on her and starting again.

I understand the situation with you.

If you want to email me you can the email I use for this group only is [email protected] I can try to tune into you see if I can give any insight on this since I am aware of what to look for.

This astral connection thing for awhile before I started removing the energy was turning her literally into something like out of the exorcist movie or something. She would have a conversation be taken over suddenly say the opposite thing of what she just said. Keep repeating the word Jesus over and over attacking me. Acting depressed as if she wants to die etc.

I got most this off her we are way closer now but I had to do destruction ritual and get it taken care of or I will never have a relationship I like I fear even if it didn't work out between me and her.

She didn't even listen to Baal when he tried to tell her what was going on and was very nice to her. He tried to help out the situation awhile back.

This type of connection can be a bitch. This really was the main issue as she was a strong and confident person before coming up here and pretty cool didn't like xtianity much or any of that. Even knew it was on the side of something bad but this took her under for a bit.

slyscorpion said:
The only honest solution may be black Magick sad to say outside of talking to the Gods. Since I was unable to wake her up to this that is what I did. I myself when I had to live with them for a few months got taken under as well and left Satanism a few years ago thought the Gods had abandon me thought I was a jew lost all spiritual abilities after a bit and this was after meditating for years.

I attempted black magick previously, to reduce the vampiere's power and it worked as a temporary relief. Also binding partially worked.
The situation got MUCH worse when my mother died; it happens a sort of projection by his side on my girlfriend, as if he wanted to revive my mother in her, this has been underlined by subtle and subliminal facts she cannot notice.

slyscorpion said:
This can be a serious issue even for strong people. I notice all my past partners started getting drained and changing even if they never once met my parents and this was just average people with maybe some openness to the spiritual.

Same here. To the point I am evaluating living alone the rest of my life as I do not want to destroy other people again, even unconsciously - this is last resource anyway.

slyscorpion said:
So far as disconnecting your girl. If she is not resisting to this whole thing at all it may not even be possible. I was able to get a lot of that stuff off a couple times she woke up a little then immediately within a day or two or less it was back on her and starting again.

She is consciously resisting, and she is too a strong soul and will, so it seems I have a possibility here.

slyscorpion said:
If you want to email me you can the email I use for this group only is [email protected] I can try to tune into you see if I can give any insight on this since I am aware of what to look for.

Thanks for the offer. I do not have yet an anonymous email so as soon I will manage to have it, I will gladly have a friendly conversation.

slyscorpion said:
I got most this off her we are way closer now but I had to do destruction ritual and get it taken care of or I will never have a relationship I like I fear even if it didn't work out between me and her.

She didn't even listen to Baal when he tried to tell her what was going on and was very nice to her. He tried to help out the situation awhile back.

This type of connection can be a bitch. This really was the main issue as she was a strong and confident person before coming up here and pretty cool didn't like xianity much or any of that. Even knew it was on the side of something bad but this took her under for a bit.

Good idea asking the Gods to guide her.

I must add to the whole situation, I asked help to my GD and the reply was, the mind control happens also through me.
Sort of my "controlled personality", a suppressed ego (or thoughtform as I perceive it) that is acting hidden. Sometime I wake up in the night and I feel a strong male presence and a strong feeling of hate towards my girlfriend, that is not mine, but influences my mind. I attempted to repel and destroy this entity, with the result of draining my 3rd chakra, could not win "him" but I reduced his power a lot.
My house is protected and normally no enemy entity can enter, even greys find a strong barrier, so I guess this manifestation is coming through a backdoor in our souls, or is attachhed to the aura, I still cannot figure this our. He seems free to go in and out as he pleases.
This may sound as an Alchemical internal fight (recalls me Set and Horus if I am not mistaken), but it seems a problem rather than a fight to grow.
I am just learning this while I write it down, mostly.

slyscorpion said:

I attempted black magick previously, to reduce the vampiere's power and it worked as a temporary relief. Also binding partially worked.
The situation got MUCH worse when my mother died; it happens a sort of projection by his side on my girlfriend, as if he wanted to revive my mother in her, this has been underlined by subtle and subliminal facts she cannot notice.

slyscorpion said:

Same here. To the point I am evaluating living alone the rest of my life as I do not want to destroy other people again, even unconsciously - this is last resource anyway.

slyscorpion said:

She is consciously resisting, and she is too a strong soul and will, so it seems I have a possibility here.

slyscorpion said:

Thanks for the offer. I do not have yet an anonymous email so as soon I will manage to have it, I will gladly have a friendly conversation.

slyscorpion said:

This type of connection can be a bitch. This really was the main issue as she was a strong and confident person before coming up here and pretty cool didn't like xianity much or any of that. Even knew it was on the side of something bad but this took her under for a bit.

I must add to the whole situation, I asked help to my GD and the reply was, the mind control happens also through me.
Sort of my "controlled personality", a suppressed ego (or thoughtform as I perceive it) that is acting hidden. Sometime I wake up in the night and I feel a strong male presence and a strong feeling of hate towards my girlfriend, that is not mine, but influences my mind. I attempted to repel and destroy this entity, with the result of draining my 3rd chakra, could not win "him" but I reduced his power a lot.
My house is protected and normally no enemy entity can enter, even greys find a strong barrier, so I guess this manifestation is coming through a backdoor in our souls, or is attachhed to the aura, I still cannot figure this our. He seems free to go in and out as he pleases.
This may sound as an Alchemical internal fight (recalls me Set and Horus if I am not mistaken), but it seems a problem rather than a fight to grow.

I will tell you what I learned so far.

Well from what you describe you have cords attached really deeply to you or tendrils. Some people have said the Thaur rune can help remove or break those. It's like a projection of the person himself trying to merge on a conscious or unconscious level with you his soul does not respect free choice or boundaries. It comes from believing you are his property I believe some of these are draining and others are projecting usually this comes in pairs of two but there can be way more.

It is a back door into your soul because the protection thing assumes something you see as a threat. Protection does not always really stop something already there as eaisly and especially not if your soul/subconscious still sees the person as not a threat or as familiar etc. It will bypass this for that reason. Just like protection won't stop you connecting to a friend or lover on a spiritual basis same kind of thing here. Your subconscious somehow doesn't see this as a threat yet.

May not want to destroy a person ok me too on that part. Which is why I didn't go to a new girlfriend or try to make friends while I dealt with this. I don't think it's ethical to spread this stuff around. So far as not destroying the people doing it. If there is no possible way to escape or stop or remove something people may not have a choice the problem is obviously its exhausting and makes life next to impossible for me with you you have to yourself evaluate this and decide what to do try what I said below to remove this more see if it works. If your not in contact with him and can remove everything from you then your girl good. It won't effect anything else either. Try adding Thaur for awhile of course this is kind of experimental. Let us know if it works.

Yeah when you get an email I can share some of my experiences I would like to learn more about what happened.

slyscorpion said:

slyscorpion said:

slyscorpion said:

slyscorpion said:

slyscorpion said:

Someone in the astral said into my mind one time the thing placed around my girlfriend was referred to as a "mind control grid" (what they mean by grid is this also hooked her into the barrier somehow so nothing I said worked she was oblivious to this she thought the person doing this to her was great and helpful no matter what evidence she was shown to the contrary and no matter what I said or showed her on this) I sometimes get messages from my gaurdian randomly like that. Since I don't have full on astral hearing he uses a trick where I remember him saying something and there is the message it seems to work pretty well.

So it does sound like your Gaurdian thinks of this similar I find that interesting. Also it's the same thing a controlled personality the difference is she doesn't like it very well so tries to be herself so she is just snapping back and forth between personalities often.

After this I am staying with her though and was told she would go back to herself and the relationship would improve greatly and she is sorry for this stuff.

One other thing I noticed that may be useful Jupiter energy can interrupt this so like a strong Jupiter transit or her invoking that energy by square or mantra. It won't fix this but can suddenly break connection at random times.

I noticed this with my girlfriend. So with that adding some of its energy for protection or too the protection might actually make it work better or fully. This is just hypothesis though something to try Jupiter is in one of its home signs now so powerful.

Btw just want to say thank you for this post. It was here that bought my attention to what was going on with me. Before this I wouldn't have thought to check for being drained or these kinds of astral connections I thought didn't exist cause I had done months long workings on detaching from it. It was way much worse than what I thought originally. I am working on dealing with this too.

I come from a x-tian house with many similarities to what you described and I am going to share things I did that helped, maybe some will work for you.

1. Practical removal of possibly cursed/binding items. Not only the obvious x-tian ones, I started to found peace when I threw away/donated/gifted everything they had given me (they were super stingy when I was growing up, so it was not hard to part with possessions). My suffocating mother has shopping binges where she would buy those cheap horrid items and then dump them to my house and acted in a very hostile/negative way for me not showing ''gratitude'' for things I never needed that just stressed me and cluttered my space so she can lie to my father later that she ''bought them for me'' when it was just to calm her addiction. I found out later lots of items can carry negativity to the point of becoming cursed. Packed and slowly replaced and left them to non-xtian charities. A lot of the ''paranormal'' connection with my parents lessened.

2. Return curse to sender spells. You can also do ''return energy to sender'' spells. Worked wonders for me, you can meditate, research and work with the Demons (I asked help for more than one) and my mother broke her arm in multiple places, got reported and almost fired from her job and has a criminal record now and a lot more. And all that because I simply returned her energy! This works well in case you are unsure of how destructive a person is (and if you are wrong and they have no ill will against you, no one gets harmed).
3. Freezing spells (simple again you can research more): You create a jar with the person's name/photo, fill it up with water (or vinegar) and put in the freezer. Stops whatever they do to you temporarily and distracts them. May need repetition if they are too strong or obsessed.

4. This article: https://www.theneurotypical.com/emotional-detachment.html

First of all, thanks to both for support.
Now I realize it was my GD guiding me to write on here, as it seems this will be beneficial to me and many others. I live in a heavily xianized area, so I think the "scheme" is affecting many others on here or future newbies who will find this post, for a trace to follow.
Much of what you wrote gave me insights, ideas, and opened my mind to further advance in this detachment.

slyscorpion said:
Well from what you describe you have cords attached really deeply to you or tendrils. Some people have said the Thaur rune can help remove or break those. It's like a projection of the person himself trying to merge on a conscious or unconscious level with you his soul does not respect free choice or boundaries. It comes from believing you are his property I believe some of these are draining and others are projecting usually this comes in pairs of two but there can be way more.

Exactly, you have caught the focal problem. This is extremely heavy xianed attitude, kids and wife are own property of the father and must follow dictates. This is causing loss of energies on both sides due to ego/3rd chakra clash (I feel it daily).

To add : my right side of the body is damaged, I have infections problems to ear, throat, kidney on right side - while the left side is completely healthy. Right side of the body is male and is a sign of male energies being drained. Also, my sex life is now close to zero and my 2nd chakra is heavily depleted, to the point I even fail to have erections (this is also due to a bad Neptune transit on my Mars). I see this as an energy loss due to this fight for freedom, or possibly a draining. Still figuring this out.
I also fall victim of a bad accident that almost killed me (wouldn't it be for Satan I would be dead or impaired) few months later my mother's death. This was due t very bad transits occurring at the same moment, but this started a process in which this sort of karma/monster began entering my life and my girlfriend's life, exploiting my temporary weakness.
It always happened, I have been attacked by random people for stupid reasons, so they put pressure on my chakra, and weakened my will. This always happen immediately before father is giving some sort of instructions to me, or trying to control me. It's a recurring scheme I spotted.

slyscorpion said:
Someone in the astral said into my mind one time the thing placed around my girlfriend was referred to as a "mind control grid"
(...)
After this I am staying with her though and was told she would go back to herself and the relationship would improve greatly and she is sorry for this stuff.

I believe I am also in this control grid. The only way I can think for myself is by force, thus previous 2nd and sometimes 3rd chakra drained.
In my case it's not only her, but also myself. I sometimes have few control of my emotions/thoughts and I act "on behalf of father's" without even knowing that. I just came to realize this now - she has not yet realized this so I am basically the only one fighting against a vampire controlling both of us.

slyscorpion said:
Btw just want to say thank you for this post. It was here that bought my attention to what was going on with me. Before this I wouldn't have thought to check for being drained or these kinds of astral connections I thought didn't exist cause I had done months long workings on detaching from it. It was way much worse than what I thought originally. I am working on dealing with this too.
OK that's reciprocal. I am happy to share whatever we can on here an both email, soon. I suffer for people who may be caught in a similar monster so may this post guide all of us out of this!

Demonolater2023 said:
1. Practical removal of possibly cursed/binding items.
(...)
3. Freezing spells (simple again you can research more): You create a jar with the person's name/photo, fill it up with water (or vinegar) and put in the freezer. Stops whatever they do to you temporarily and distracts them. May need repetition if they are too strong or obsessed.

4. This article: https://www.theneurotypical.com/emotion ... hment.html

Very useful article thanks.
Yes I began with throwing away any single object coming from the vampire/family as I felt their subliminal effect.
Never tried this freezing spell btw.
I also noticed how the father's voice may trigger some emotions (related to childhood I believe) so to open your mind or maybe holes in aura and be receptive so I stopped communications as much as possible.

Now I realize it was my GD guiding me to write on here, as it seems this will be beneficial to me and many others. I live in a heavily xianized area, so I think the "scheme" is affecting many others on here or future newbies who will find this post, for a trace to follow.
Much of what you wrote gave me insights, ideas, and opened my mind to further advance in this detachment.

slyscorpion said:

Exactly, you have caught the focal problem. This is extremely heavy xianed attitude, kids and wife are own property of the father and must follow dictates. This is causing loss of energies on both sides due to ego/3rd chakra clash (I feel it daily).

To add : my right side of the body is damaged, I have infections problems to ear, throat, kidney on right side - while the left side is completely healthy. Right side of the body is male and is a sign of male energies being drained. Also, my sex life is now close to zero and my 2nd chakra is heavily depleted, to the point I even fail to have erections (this is also due to a bad Neptune transit on my Mars). I see this as an energy loss due to this fight for freedom, or possibly a draining. Still figuring this out.
I also fall victim of a bad accident that almost killed me (wouldn't it be for Satan I would be dead or impaired) few months later my mother's death. This was due t very bad transits occurring at the same moment, but this started a process in which this sort of karma/monster began entering my life and my girlfriend's life, exploiting my temporary weakness.
It always happened, I have been attacked by random people for stupid reasons, so they put pressure on my chakra, and weakened my will. This always happen immediately before father is giving some sort of instructions to me, or trying to control me. It's a recurring scheme I spotted.

slyscorpion said:
Someone in the astral said into my mind one time the thing placed around my girlfriend was referred to as a "mind control grid"
(...)

I believe I am also in this control grid. The only way I can think for myself is by force, thus previous 2nd and sometimes 3rd chakra drained.
In my case it's not only her, but also myself. I sometimes have few control of my emotions/thoughts and I act "on behalf of father's" without even knowing that. I just came to realize this now - she has not yet realized this so I am basically the only one fighting against a vampire controlling both of us.

slyscorpion said:
OK that's reciprocal. I am happy to share whatever we can on here an both email, soon. I suffer for people who may be caught in a similar monster so may this post guide all of us out of this!

Demonolater2023 said:
(...)

Yes I began with throwing away any single object coming from the vampire/family as I felt their subliminal effect.
I also noticed how the father's voice may trigger some emotions (related to childhood I believe) so to open your mind or maybe holes in aura and be receptive so I stopped communications as much as possible.

I broke free of the controlled personality thing a lot even with it there. Get rid of the colored energy. Kind of artificial colors that look almost rainbow. This energy is binding. Do the rtr and tetra into your own soul more focus on the tetra part like I said this is an aspect of the barrier. Often times this binding energy is located on these astral cords it blocks out reality and changes a person. In the case of my girlfriend wiped out her entire person and had her almost acting like a grey for awhile till I started fixing this on her. She does get better each day.

slyscorpion said:

slyscorpion said:
(...)

slyscorpion said:

Demonolater2023 said:
(...)

One of the major problems in my case is my dads soul he was in Soviet territory somewhere in a past life I gained that info from the astral kind of a brutal person. So the way this energy is programmed is kind of violent energy and unstable. Gives more the communist mentality than xtian. This life he is an xtian pastor (wtf did I get stuck dealing with stuff like this anyways so unfair) so it doesn't matter who he is in this life. So it causes kind of Chaotic and Sudden changes when taking over. Along with there being a lot of air element in it so detached.

I would venture to say this type of energy is dangerous for some people who have not dealt with it and don't have self control.

Our lives mirrored this Chaotic state though we mostly resisted being violent and attacking people like the energy says too.

So yes this is the actual reason I am doing destruction ritual on the person. So tired of this kind of thing.

This energy kind of detaches you from seeing others as human and tries to make you see them as objects disposable with no worth. Actually this whole thing is kind of scary the thought control thing in my case especially with the random and Chaotic nature of it lack of empathy for others. I will be so glad when this is gone.

This is nothing at all like my personality that is part of what allowed me to resist it. It's just too far out I always knew this wasn't me.

I want to put out a note to everyone this isn't a reply fully to the origional poster that what I just posted. For anyone who remembers me back in around 2009 to 2011. How I was very moody and Chaotic and saying stuff that didn't make sense sometimes. I was under complete control of this still almost. It would take over same way it does my girlfriend right now. I would get these sudden angry feelings so I would go off on people. Of course this stuff didn't like Satanism very much so that was my rebel by being a Satanist and conforming to the world thing. I did not have any knowledge of this kind of stuff back then. It was a long journey to slowly break free of it despite it being there.

slyscorpion said:
I want to put out a note to everyone this isn't a reply fully to the origional poster that what I just posted. For anyone who remembers me back in around 2009 to 2011. How I was very moody and Chaotic and saying stuff that didn't make sense sometimes. I was under complete control of this still almost. It would take over same way it does my girlfriend right now. I would get these sudden angry feelings so I would go off on people. Of course this stuff didn't like Satanism very much so that was my rebel by being a Satanist and conforming to the world thing. I did not have any knowledge of this kind of stuff back then. It was a long journey to slowly break free of it despite it being there.

I read everything you posted with interest. I understand, my struggle and journey for freedom began many years ago without me consciously knowing this; I tried very early to abruptly break free from my father's dominion by emigration but everything went odds and I was forced back home quite immediately. This is some 20+ years ago, so to speak. Many other attempts happened during this time, each of them was a step further to freedom, hopefully.
So, having acknowledged this is a long journey, I will again take some time to put in motion what we evidenced in this post and keep quiet for a short while. I need this not to obsess on this problem (obsession might worsen the problem as far as I can perceive) and not to unwillingly drain others posting here.
My father is not communist oriented, rather extremely xian. Very skilled in deceiving, lying, appearing "good", and manipulating others. Her mother wanted to become a nun, but did not; however she imparted education this way. I remember atmosphere in my grandparents house was even worst than in a church, an extremely sad and silent place.

Anyone who may have contributes and ideas is more than welcome to post, I will read from time to time.
I will also manage to have my email working for a better communication.

. I understand, my struggle and journey for freedom began many years ago without me consciously knowing this; I tried very early to abruptly break free from my father's dominion by emigration but everything went odds and I was forced back home quite immediately.

How did your father react when you had to return home? Did you notice any new symptoms or already existing ones worsening? I also had noticed that when I was living with my family it's like I had a target on my back for vicious people to harass me, it was at paranormal levels. For example, if there is a college with 100 professors and there is one horrible narcissistic professor, he picks my class to teach and out of everyone in the class he targets me! What are the odds of this happening again and again and again? Now that I live in a different far town this has gone down by 90%, most people don't even observe I exist and the ones who try lose interest quickly (I am doing aura cleansing, protection and everything else mentioned here).

I wondered if it was the xtian energy attracting those entities? Some of these ''people'' where so subhuman that seemed like something else walking around in human skin, definitely not xtian, but they could have been greys (I did not have the knowledge back then, I was just sensing that they were not real humans and it was very disturbing).

I believe that xtians lie and deceive shamelessly and I wonder if your father placed a curse on you to make you fail at everything and come back at him to control you, I re-read your posts and I can pick up curses and it seems like he could have been cursing you. They do tons of mental gymnastics to rationalize why their children and wife are property and they deserve to be controlled under the guise of ''protection''.

I have one more question that may help us help you (or help others who will read in the future): Is your father an extremely close minded person in EVERY area of life? My xtian father believes that the pinnacle of human success is marry a woman, have many kids, work a dead end job at a dead end town and associate with other similar x-tians at the church obeying your parents of course. He has refused to learn any new skill, any foreign language, adapt any new technology and pretty much lives like his xtian grandpa from 100 years ago but with a TV (of course he has n@tflix, he would not miss out on that one despite being extremeley stingy). My abusive criminal x-mother has always been extremely unhappy with this life but like in your case he controlled her bc ''xtianity''.

I have found that people like them with nothing to do basically and massive negative x-tian energies can become extremely dangerous if all they do is obsess over you all day every day and curse you and direct all of this bitterness and anger towards you by using the cords they have with you.

Could that be the case?

slyscorpion said:

I read everything you posted with interest. I understand, my struggle and journey for freedom began many years ago without me consciously knowing this; I tried very early to abruptly break free from my father's dominion by emigration but everything went odds and I was forced back home quite immediately. This is some 20+ years ago, so to speak. Many other attempts happened during this time, each of them was a step further to freedom, hopefully.
So, having acknowledged this is a long journey, I will again take some time to put in motion what we evidenced in this post and keep quiet for a short while. I need this not to obsess on this problem (obsession might worsen the problem as far as I can perceive) and not to unwillingly drain others posting here.
My father is not communist oriented, rather extremely xian. Very skilled in deceiving, lying, appearing "good", and manipulating others. Her mother wanted to become a nun, but did not; however she imparted education this way. I remember atmosphere in my grandparents house was even worst than in a church, an extremely sad and silent place.

Anyone who may have contributes and ideas is more than welcome to post, I will read from time to time.
I will also manage to have my email working for a better communication.

Ok that's fine. When you come back let me know if this caused any negative events in your life. Did any of the people you may have known in past lives have problems before meeting you etc. Take your time. I am curious about that.

I had to delete my other posts cause I accidentally added the name of my girlfriend a couple times. I was kind of distracted when writing them.

Demonolater2023 said:
How did your father react when you had to return home? Did you notice any new symptoms or already existing ones worsening? I also had noticed that when I was living with my family it's like I had a target on my back for vicious people to harass me, it was at paranormal levels. For example, if there is a college with 100 professors and there is one horrible narcissistic professor, he picks my class to teach and out of everyone in the class he targets me! What are the odds of this happening again and again and again? Now that I live in a different far town this has gone down by 90%, most people don't even observe I exist and the ones who try lose interest quickly (I am doing aura cleansing, protection and everything else mentioned here).

He reacted with happiness, the usual kind of xian attitude "poor guy, I will 'help' you" - I was just caught in his trap again.
It's the same for me, I have been and still are a target for the most odd people harassing me. Most often I have been submerged with harassment so I needed to change home a couple of times. I recently understood this happens each time a member of my family is aware of something, i.e. I move to a new home, things are fine until they come here and see it. From that moment, new neighbors appear harassing me, full of xian energies, odd things happens when I drive or walk around... etc.

Demonolater2023 said:
I wondered if it was the xtian energy attracting those entities? Some of these ''people'' where so subhuman that seemed like something else walking around in human skin, definitely not xtian, but they could have been greys (I did not have the knowledge back then, I was just sensing that they were not real humans and it was very disturbing).

I believe that xtians lie and deceive shamelessly and I wonder if your father placed a curse on you to make you fail at everything and come back at him to control you, I re-read your posts and I can pick up curses and it seems like he could have been cursing you. They do tons of mental gymnastics to rationalize why their children and wife are property and they deserve to be controlled under the guise of ''protection''.

I thinks it's xian energy ammassed by my father's prayers to trigger those events.
Also, on subliminal level, I have been guided to understand it's partially me damaging myself. Each time father disapproves something I do, I feel like this thing is not worth existing so I damage it. It's subliminal, a wrong word may trigger this emotion (you know, xians need to be "perfect" and I was raised with this idea).

Demonolater2023 said:
I have one more question that may help us help you (or help others who will read in the future): Is your father an extremely close minded person in EVERY area of life? My xtian father believes that the pinnacle of human success is marry a woman, have many kids, work a dead end job at a dead end town and associate with other similar x-tians at the church obeying your parents of course. He has refused to learn any new skill, any foreign language, adapt any new technology and pretty much lives like his xtian grandpa from 100 years ago but with a TV (of course he has n@tflix, he would not miss out on that one despite being extremeley stingy). My abusive criminal x-mother has always been extremely unhappy with this life but like in your case he controlled her bc ''xtianity''.

I have found that people like them with nothing to do basically and massive negative x-tian energies can become extremely dangerous if all they do is obsess over you all day every day and curse you and direct all of this bitterness and anger towards you by using the cords they have with you.

Could that be the case?

Yes, definetely. Life is the same job all life long, a slave wife and kids. church and tv.
My father is close minded in many things but he does not refuse technological advancement, he can use phone, pc, etc. But he goes crazy if you don't have Sunday lunch with all family each week (that I do not do, I managed to I live 200 km away),
His logical mind is open to ideas and technology, but unconscious mind is awful and completely medioeval, so he now prefers living in a small house in a lost town (where grandparents spent most of the time) with barely nothing except tv and sofa, attending church every week. Same as grandpa basically.

At the end, he spends most of the time praying and wondering what I should do in my life. This happens mostly at night and I can feel this, I can barely hear his thoughts and will, so most often I wake up wrecked and need to meditate 2 hours to regain an acceptable energy level.

I just carved in my mind a sentence slyscorpion said "they are a biological hazard", as it's true their obsession is dangerous.
I also suspect the enemy is behind this.

slyscorpion said:
Ok that's fine. When you come back let me know if this caused any negative events in your life. Did any of the people you may have known in past lives have problems before meeting you etc. Take your time. I am curious about that.

I had to delete my other posts cause I accidentally added the name of my girlfriend a couple times. I was kind of distracted when writing them.

I will stay a few days more on this thread as it seems bringing up interesting things, before delving again in lonely brainstorming.
I think I met some people from past lives, in positive or negative way (I detached negative ones). Not sure about family.
Not to mention my girlfriend comes from a heavy xianized family too (even worst maybe) so bad karma energies often cross, but I will manage to work on her family later on.

Good day to all of you.
There is a sound problem it seems I am unable to fix since time. I got any kind of help from my GD but I feel like I need some human confrontation on this, as I am still barely stuck at ground zero, most likely the problem is somewhere in myself.

I grew in a xian family with a old-style pattern, where father was the only worker and bringer/administrator of wealth, while mother was the typical housewife. I am the first male, so I built a strong bond with my father and unconsciously hated my mother for some reasons and medioeval pattern instructions too. When my mother dead, it has been easy to detach my chakras and break any link/bond, as I have been mentally hostile to her so did not really build a spiritual deep relationship.

The problem is, I acknowlegded I have always been deeply in connection with my father, too much. Now that my mother is dead, he is alone and he is (as a xian) using guilt, pain and victim attitude to attract my energies. This has intensified chakra links. Let me explain.

I have always been a kind of rebel. When I was 17, something happened that caused to me big shame with my father to the point I pissed in my trousers, because of fear. No true danger, just shame. Since then my life has never been the same again. Now I can understand some "external" will started to took control of my life, so I began not doing what I really wanted to. I tried to move out at 19, to a foreign country, to be independent. The 2nd day I just found out the job was not real, everything went odds, just went back to home pennyless.
I lost self esteem and ruined my sexual life by bad choiches, that I stronly suspect are the same as my father did. Today I understand, there is a deep link at the 2nd chakra with my father, who is draining me constantly, to the point I sometimes feel a pain around the chakra (right testicle) when I do or even think something against him (not always, still trying to understand when it happens). I identified this as the key episode, that triggered most of the mental slavery I experience.

He goes to the supermarket to buy 2 things, the next day I found out I bought the same (we live far from each other so I did not consciously know that).
Now the worst. He is over anxious about having a shoulder problem? I get injured to my shoulder. He is worried to spend too much money? I find I spend my money too much. Years ago, my mother wanted to divorce. My father managed to keep her with him (possibly psychological pressure), in the meantime I just divorced in a hurry, out of the blue. It seems, his problems or fears in a way are discharged on me. I can even be consciously unaware of that, I discover weeks later the common pattern. We live far from each other (over 2 hours drive distance).

I know this may sound strange but I am barely sure many of my actions are the result of his thought. I recently discovered this, I am still able to take decisions (being with Satan, for example) but when I am weak, this is most evident. Seems like a progress but, sounds like a person finding out a cancer. OK now I know the problem, but I found no cure. I tried many Munka sessions (40 days, repeated), chakra link break meditation (several times), this goes on since years. My GD helped me but it seems there is some deep rooted mental process that re-creates the bond perpetually.
Each time I perform a ritual to break free, my mind is attacked by images of my father, feeling he is sad, a poor good old man... so on. So I need to struggle, void meditation helps but not solving situation.
He is clearly a vampire, as his behaviours with people is always aimed to emotional touch and draining attention, pity and every kind of emotion to his advantage. Typical xian victiam attitude. He is very skilled to manipulate others and got success in life somehow. Until his old mother got ill (Alzheimer) and lived for barely 10 years in a bed with barely no consciousness, into a xian hospice (montly paid). He was draining energies from others to transfer those energies to his barely dead mother, to the poin I suspect he prolonged her life (my father's soul is not that weak, he seems to have some hidden abilities, like a strong intuition).

I am stuck, and I fear this "family karma" that seems to manipulate my father before, and now me, will be tranferred to me upon his death.
Also, he is old and xian, so he is increasing his prayers and this infests my life to the point very xian people harass me more often. Not a big problem, just a waste of energies to keep them far.

Thanks for reading this.

Im no expert, but you can also take great advantage from closing your chakras when hes around. I have tried it with other people and it proved very useful. Here's a link that you must read : https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Closing_Chakras.html

Good day to all of you.

Thanks for reading this.
Also I want you to know that you are not alone and we are here with you
If anything you should be proud of yourself for being brave enough to express your emotions and Express your need for help, especially in a place where you can be certain people can help you the most , which is these forums.
I myself can relate to you very strongly, because I myself also have issues with My Father and my mother. so many of my traumas have been induced by them. never feel ashamed for the mistakes that they have done. you are a strong man and you can go through anything. ‏ ‏ never doubt yourself, after all you are a satanic soul and you should be proud of yourself for realising that way sooner than any other person. the reason why I am trying to uplift you so much is because I comprehend the situation very deeply and I can relate to you and understand you even more deeply and I don't want you to stay in the same state I had stayed.

I dont waste love on the unworthy. You are one of the comrades that i have, so you are worthy.
Therefore i am sending all of my love at the moment to you. Accept it ❤
Be strong

Hail satan💙🖤

Demonolater2023 said:

He reacted with happiness, the usual kind of xian attitude "poor guy, I will 'help' you" - I was just caught in his trap again.
It's the same for me, I have been and still are a target for the most odd people harassing me. Most often I have been submerged with harassment so I needed to change home a couple of times. I recently understood this happens each time a member of my family is aware of something, i.e. I move to a new home, things are fine until they come here and see it. From that moment, new neighbors appear harassing me, full of xian energies, odd things happens when I drive or walk around... etc.

Demonolater2023 said:

I thinks it's xian energy ammassed by my father's prayers to trigger those events.
Also, on subliminal level, I have been guided to understand it's partially me damaging myself. Each time father disapproves something I do, I feel like this thing is not worth existing so I damage it. It's subliminal, a wrong word may trigger this emotion (you know, xians need to be "perfect" and I was raised with this idea).

Demonolater2023 said:

Could that be the case?

Yes, definetely. Life is the same job all life long, a slave wife and kids. church and tv.
My father is close minded in many things but he does not refuse technological advancement, he can use phone, pc, etc. But he goes crazy if you don't have Sunday lunch with all family each week (that I do not do, I managed to I live 200 km away),
His logical mind is open to ideas and technology, but unconscious mind is awful and completely medioeval, so he now prefers living in a small house in a lost town (where grandparents spent most of the time) with barely nothing except tv and sofa, attending church every week. Same as grandpa basically.

At the end, he spends most of the time praying and wondering what I should do in my life. This happens mostly at night and I can feel this, I can barely hear his thoughts and will, so most often I wake up wrecked and need to meditate 2 hours to regain an acceptable energy level.

I just carved in my mind a sentence slyscorpion said "they are a biological hazard", as it's true their obsession is dangerous.

slyscorpion said:

I will stay a few days more on this thread as it seems bringing up interesting things, before delving again in lonely brainstorming.
I think I met some people from past lives, in positive or negative way (I detached negative ones). Not sure about family.
Not to mention my girlfriend comes from a heavy xianized family too (even worst maybe) so bad karma energies often cross, but I will manage to work on her family later on.

I am going to repost some of the story in a bit I didn't feel like typing it out again but I am curious about if some of this is related. I know the drugs stuff is along with Neptune conjuncting my ascendant wonder what else is related to this.

This kind of thing can be even more Chaotic if a person has Aquarius energies or Hijack this. Ok I am going to write out a little about what was going on. So far as Astrology it seems to indicate this stems from a past life issue. My mom's Saturn is exactly on my south node within a degree my dads Saturn is exactly on my girlfriend's South node within a degree. This in itself is partly what makes this a little more difficult it gives the energy of being stuck having duty stuck on you feeling like we are on the wrong life path etc. My dads Jupiter (🤮) is in home sign and conjunct my girlfriend's chart ruler so he is able to influence her beliefs and values more so than me. I know me and my partner were together for a long time different lives. Romania is very familiar and used to be soviet territory for awhile. In fact a place I have very much been drawn to visit someday and hope I can. Also someone told me when I was younger in my sleep I was talking about being on a train and escaping some place to America. This was when I was a tiny kind everyone was like wtf this doesn't sound like how a kid would talk. So there is a possibility this whole thing is a result of astral connections. I had another life between then and now though. So this is like 2 or 3 lifetimes ago.

Anyways so my girlfriend had a lot of problems in this life of course growing up in an area that had more Jews than normal and was very strongly liberal The good she never was exposed to xtianity before meeting my dad. The bad the whole Jew thing. There were plenty of examples of times she was attacked or taken advantage of and people's lifestyles there was horrible in my mind she started to agree. You couldn't find anyone you could trust. The energy was super weird in that place too a mix of artificially over positive energy and pure Jewish energy. They tried to hide the Jew energy part so you would have to be really open to sense it. Everyone had this weird reptilian feeling in their aura and there were these strange waves of energy there felt positive but probably wasn't. There is this odd feeling like you are drawn to the place. There is probably some kind of mind control thing on that area cause a lot of people online when talking about it online commented about how strange everyone acted there and how it didn't feel like it was in the same country etc.

I didn't as much notice that then cause I was around it every day.

Ok anyways so I ended up finding her like you said it seemed the controlled personality thing started when I met her more so but I wonder about the energy from the xtianity thing if that messed with her before I met her.

So we had some people start taking advantage of us both being under controlled energy didn't know how to stop that or stand up to them. Kind of got into drugs for a bit. The end part of this was Pluto transitting my moon and my girlfriend's sun exact opposite by degree.

That started a bad experience that ended in us both having to leave where we were out of danger for our lives and come up to my parents for awhile that is when the mind control strongly started even more so on my girl.

Demonolater2023 said:

Demonolater2023 said:

Demonolater2023 said:

Could that be the case?

slyscorpion said:

Just one question are you strongly Neptune or Pisces influenced. I just ask because it seems to me people with this suffer more from this stuff than other signs. Like I said when Neptune crossed my ascendant this more took over and my girl has Neptune conjunct her chart ruler.

slyscorpion said:
This kind of thing can be even more Chaotic if a person has Aquarius energies or Hijack this. Ok I am going to write out a little about what was going on. So far as Astrology it seems to indicate this stems from a past life issue. My mom's Saturn is exactly on my south node within a degree my dads Saturn is exactly on my girlfriend's South node within a degree. This in itself is partly what makes this a little more difficult it gives the energy of being stuck having duty stuck on you feeling like we are on the wrong life path etc. My dads Jupiter (🤮) is in home sign and conjunct my girlfriend's chart ruler so he is able to influence her beliefs and values more so than me. I know me and my partner were together for a long time different lives. Romania is very familiar and used to be soviet territory for awhile. In fact a place I have very much been drawn to visit someday and hope I can. Also someone told me when I was younger in my sleep I was talking about being on a train and escaping some place to America. This was when I was a tiny kind everyone was like wtf this doesn't sound like how a kid would talk. So there is a possibility this whole thing is a result of astral connections. I had another life between then and now though. So this is like 2 or 3 lifetimes ago.

Anyways so my girlfriend had a lot of problems in this life of course growing up in an area that had more Jews than normal and was very strongly liberal The good she never was exposed to xtianity before meeting my dad. The bad the whole Jew thing. There were plenty of examples of times she was attacked or taken advantage of and people's lifestyles there was horrible in my mind she started to agree. You couldn't find anyone you could trust. The energy was super weird in that place too a mix of artificially over positive energy and pure Jewish energy. They tried to hide the Jew energy part so you would have to be really open to sense it. Everyone had this weird reptilian feeling in their aura and there were these strange waves of energy there felt positive but probably wasn't. There is this odd feeling like you are drawn to the place. There is probably some kind of mind control thing on that area cause a lot of people online when talking about it online commented about how strange everyone acted there and how it didn't feel like it was in the same country etc.

I didn't as much notice that then cause I was around it every day.

Ok anyways so I ended up finding her like you said it seemed the controlled personality thing started when I met her more so but I wonder about the energy from the xtianity thing if that messed with her before I met her.

So we had some people start taking advantage of us both being under controlled energy didn't know how to stop that or stand up to them. Kind of got into drugs for a bit. The end part of this was Pluto transitting my moon and my girlfriend's sun exact opposite by degree.

That started a bad experience that ended in us both having to leave where we were out of danger for our lives and come up to my parents for awhile that is when the mind control strongly started even more so on my girl.

Correction like everything else I have not figured out where anything happened in this. I said Romania cause it's a place I am quite attracted and think I was at some point but the timing doesn't at all fit the timing of when I think this is.

So anyways what does match is the details of work camps in Soviet territory. It is exactly as I saw in this down to every detail.

Something I kind of figured out too is this whole thing is made way more powerful by the energies of yourself and anyone being drained. Also this causes energy to build up making the person artificially strong so don't be suprised if any workings done take much longer than usual or don't hold. You will have to keep repeating stuff for a long time.

slyscorpion said:
Something I kind of figured out too is this whole thing is made way more powerful by the energies of yourself and anyone being drained. Also this causes energy to build up making the person artificially strong so don't be suprised if any workings done take much longer than usual or don't hold. You will have to keep repeating stuff for a long time.

I agree, I just found out I empower my family and related problems. Before my birth, my family was a very nonsensical family with no power at all, my grandparents were quite humble and living with nothing (xian style), after my birth my father began a good career and family was enriched to some levels. This is due to my Jupiter influencing this, I am a Satanic Soul since previous life 100% certain so I have been definitely drained and my energies used by father and co. to better their lives (not mine at all).

slyscorpion said:
Just one question are you strongly Neptune or Pisces influenced. I just ask because it seems to me people with this suffer more from this stuff than other signs. Like I said when Neptune crossed my ascendant this more took over and my girl has Neptune conjunct her chart ruler.

Even if I generally do not like the enemy to know personal info by reading here, I will be open as this account is used only for this problem, so it cannot for some reasons be related to myself magickally.

I am Pisces influenced on family and relationships. Also my natal Mars is in Pisces.
I have 7th house in Pisces at 9 degrees (fatal degree) so it means both being subdued in relationship and finding a partner in need of help, or with some weaknesses, or ureliable, or strongly spiritual connected (!). Same has my girlfriend, 9 degrees Pisces, while Neptune is placed in 4th house for both so it's strongly connected to family, childhood and home. Thus it's something like a fated relationship, our houses are on the same degrees and both Ascendants conjunct.
My father Saturn trines on both my and my girfriend Chart Ruler (negative indeed), while my brother's Neptune is very bad placed to my Mars and his Saturn is in my and my gf 1st house. Very bad influences indeed, this is why I stay away from them recently.

Did you spot any other possible influences from planets in your personal situation ? I have partial knowledge in Astrology that I should better soon, so maybe I would find patterns I did not notice before. If you do not want t disclose here I'll try to email you.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
If anything you should be proud of yourself for being brave enough to express your emotions and Express your need for help, especially in a place where you can be certain people can help you the most , which is these forums.
I myself can relate to you very strongly, because I myself also have issues with My Father and my mother. so many of my traumas have been induced by them. never feel ashamed for the mistakes that they have done. you are a strong man and you can go through anything. ‏ ‏ never doubt yourself, after all you are a satanic soul and you should be proud of yourself for realising that way sooner than any other person. the reason why I am trying to uplift you so much is because I comprehend the situation very deeply and I can relate to you and understand you even more deeply and I don't want you to stay in the same state I had stayed.

I dont waste love on the unworthy. You are one of the comrades that i have, so you are worthy.
Be strong

Hail satan💙🖤

Thank you so much.
Well, I do not want to unconsciously attract other's energies on here or worst unconsciously drain other fellow Satanists, thus is why I try to post for some time then I stop. This is a typical attitude from my father, seeking pity from others to drain them and I admit I sometimes have been influenced to do the same without knowing this. I truly appreciate your moral help, just do not want to run into this circle with many. I will post until the end of this week then will keep silent for a while.
What kind of traumas did you experience if I may ask ?
Mine is profound shame of being myself basically. Anyway I feel I am slowly overcoming this; I have recently added many activities in my life that makes me feel worthy; I compensate with a strong ego so I can live a material life to survive without falling down.

slyscorpion said:

I agree, I just found out I empower my family and related problems. Before my birth, my family was a very nonsensical family with no power at all, my grandparents were quite humble and living with nothing (xian style), after my birth my father began a good career and family was enriched to some levels. This is due to my Jupiter influencing this, I am a Satanic Soul since previous life 100% certain so I have been definitely drained and my energies used by father and co. to better their lives (not mine at all).

slyscorpion said:

Even if I generally do not like the enemy to know personal info by reading here, I will be open as this account is used only for this problem, so it cannot for some reasons be related to myself magickally.

I am Pisces influenced on family and relationships. Also my natal Mars is in Pisces.
I have 7th house in Pisces at 9 degrees (fatal degree) so it means both being subdued in relationship and finding a partner in need of help, or with some weaknesses, or ureliable, or strongly spiritual connected (!). Same has my girlfriend, 9 degrees Pisces, while Neptune is placed in 4th house for both so it's strongly connected to family, childhood and home. Thus it's something like a fated relationship, our houses are on the same degrees and both Ascendants conjunct.
My father Saturn trines on both my and my girfriend Chart Ruler (negative indeed), while my brother's Neptune is very bad placed to my Mars and his Saturn is in my and my gf 1st house. Very bad influences indeed, this is why I stay away from them recently.

Did you spot any other possible influences from planets in your personal situation ? I have partial knowledge in Astrology that I should better soon, so maybe I would find patterns I did not notice before. If you do not want t disclose here I'll try to email you.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

Be strong

Hail satan💙🖤

Thank you so much.
Well, I do not want to unconsciously attract other's energies on here or worst unconsciously drain other fellow Satanists, thus is why I try to post for some time then I stop. This is a typical attitude from my father, seeking pity from others to drain them and I admit I sometimes have been influenced to do the same without knowing this. I truly appreciate your moral help, just do not want to run into this circle with many. I will post until the end of this week then will keep silent for a while.
Mine is profound shame of being myself basically. Anyway I feel I am slowly overcoming this; I have recently added many activities in my life that makes me feel worthy; I compensate with a strong ego so I can live a material life to survive without falling down.

I think Saturn in Sagittarius caused this whole situation for me. The way that whole placement is set up in my chart and the fact my dad is an xtian pastor tells me it's this. I don't want to reveal all the details but I am sure this placement is why I ended up in this situation. This is further my thoughts thay it is this placement because my Girlfriend has venus conjunct my Saturn not really a close aspect like 7 degrees away and outside of this situation this wouldn't even matter much or would mean we felt strongly bonded to each other but of course this whole thing had to come into the relationship.

slyscorpion said:

slyscorpion said:

CaspianTheDreamer said:

Be strong

Hail satan💙🖤

Thank you so much.

Dont worry about draining other people. Your concern about that is misplaced. If u truly wish to feel comfort however, i highly recommend you rant and ask for guidance and help from Father. And do RTRs everyday as a form of gratitude. I myself have had more trouble with my "father" and other male relatives and acquaintances
. Im a man who lives in a muslim country. My character and personality is not the way other peope would like or appreciate so i was constantly shamed from birth. I have severe anger issues. I definitely would end the pathetic life of a jew or any other similar fool if i could get away with it. This is a very vicious world we are living in, so stay strong. I myself found out the hard way that the ONLY time you can surpass and dominate these types of idiots is if you have power. preferably A LOT of power. So im growing in power spiritually and physically and i have almost lost all empathy for any muslim or any person even. Its suffering to be honest with you. You know you've hit rock bottom when you start to lose empathy. I have nothing but rage and hate in my soul because of these morons and bastards. So in conclusion. Power is very very important. Grow in power and you will make the superior, inferior to you. I myself completely understand your situation. It is a strong victim mentality which must be burned and replaced with power and the mindset of a winner, not a survivor...but either way, i wish you success in all your endeavors. Hail satan. 🖤💙

CaspianTheDreamer said:
(...)
Im a man who lives in a muslim country. My character and personality is not the way other peope would like or appreciate so i was constantly shamed from birth. I have severe anger issues. I definitely would end the pathetic life of a jew or any other similar fool if i could get away with it. This is a very vicious world we are living in, so stay strong. I myself found out the hard way that the ONLY time you can surpass and dominate these types of idiots is if you have power. preferably A LOT of power. So im growing in power spiritually and physically and i have almost lost all empathy for any muslim or any person even. Its suffering to be honest with you. You know you've hit rock bottom when you start to lose empathy. I have nothing but rage and hate in my soul because of these morons and bastards. So in conclusion. Power is very very important. Grow in power and you will make the superior, inferior to you. I myself completely understand your situation. It is a strong victim mentality which must be burned and replaced with power and the mindset of a winner, not a survivor...but either way, i wish you success in all your endeavors. Hail satan. 🖤💙

I see, living in a muslim country is even worst than xian countries due to higher psychological violence.
I recently found much free time so I am working on strength more than usual, I agree with this as utmost important; I still have some empapty towards family members and thus is most likely not helping at all.
Your words about mentality are very important to me.
You know, when you are in a mind control situation like me, motivational words are important to skip mental processes created by the vampire keeping you in check.

slyscorpion said:
I think Saturn in Sagittarius caused this whole situation for me. The way that whole placement is set up in my chart and the fact my dad is an xtian pastor tells me it's this. I don't want to reveal all the details but I am sure this placement is why I ended up in this situation. This is further my thoughts thay it is this placement because my Girlfriend has venus conjunct my Saturn not really a close aspect like 7 degrees away and outside of this situation this wouldn't even matter much or would mean we felt strongly bonded to each other but of course this whole thing had to come into the relationship.

Yes it's no choiche at the end. I believe Saturn conjunct Jupiter in my girlfriend natal chart caused this spiritual sinking in a similar manner.

Again, thanks for all the efforts to support me in thus situation.
I will now again delve in deep meditation and brainstorming to climb one step further towards freedom, and will update with some developments if any. It's a long walk so this will take a while.
I am very determined so nothing will stop me this time against the "biologigal hazards" keeping me back in spiritual advancement. I will win at the end!!

CaspianTheDreamer said:
(...)
Im a man who lives in a muslim country. My character and personality is not the way other peope would like or appreciate so i was constantly shamed from birth. I have severe anger issues. I definitely would end the pathetic life of a jew or any other similar fool if i could get away with it. This is a very vicious world we are living in, so stay strong. I myself found out the hard way that the ONLY time you can surpass and dominate these types of idiots is if you have power. preferably A LOT of power. So im growing in power spiritually and physically and i have almost lost all empathy for any muslim or any person even. Its suffering to be honest with you. You know you've hit rock bottom when you start to lose empathy. I have nothing but rage and hate in my soul because of these morons and bastards. So in conclusion. Power is very very important. Grow in power and you will make the superior, inferior to you. I myself completely understand your situation. It is a strong victim mentality which must be burned and replaced with power and the mindset of a winner, not a survivor...but either way, i wish you success in all your endeavors. Hail satan. 🖤💙

I see, living in a muslim country is even worst than xian countries due to higher psychological violence.
I recently found much free time so I am working on strength more than usual, I agree with this as utmost important; I still have some empapty towards family members and thus is most likely not helping at all.
You know, when you are in a mind control situation like me, motivational words are important to skip mental processes created by the vampire keeping you in check.

slyscorpion said:

Yes it's no choiche at the end. I believe Saturn conjunct Jupiter in my girlfriend natal chart caused this spiritual sinking in a similar manner.

I will now again delve in deep meditation and brainstorming to climb one step further towards freedom, and will update with some developments if any. It's a long walk so this will take a while.
I am very determined so nothing will stop me this time against the "biologigal hazards" keeping me back in spiritual advancement. I will win at the end!!
Yes you are right. Keep going. Hail satan

CaspianTheDreamer said:
(...)

slyscorpion said:

Ok I am going to email you more direct info on the astrology of this. I didn't want to post it here cause it's about my Saturn. I also wanted to share why I believe these people could have been a past life astral connection gone wrong (Obviously I want to be raised by someone I can love and bond with without severe entity or spiritual attack) from either ww2 life or the life before that.

Just give me a day or two I am busy today with stuff.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back