Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Orgasmic Maha Bandha

Hierophant

I have been using this technique for the past couple weeks with good results. It involves applying the Great Lock during orgasm. This explanation is for solo practice, I haven't considered this for partners.

1. As you get close to the point of no return bring focus to your posture; spine straight, feet flat on ground with knees shoulder width (if seated). You can imagine a string is gentle pulling the crown of your head up to help get the correct posture.

2. Right before your orgasm starts, slow down or stop stimulating yourself briefly. Now apply maha bandha, quickly exhale through your mouth then hum the rest of the air out of your lungs. Now apply the abdominal lock and chin lock, pulling the stomach as far back as you can, and tucking the chin but not bringing it to your chest. Applying the abdominal lock should automatically engage the root lock.

3. Now with maha bandha engaged quickly stimulate yourself to orgasm while maintaining the bandha. After climax is reached while holding the lock exhale slowly and feel the energy pulsing in your head and around your body.

4. Bring focus to your dan tian two inches below your navel and meditate on that energy storage site to center yourself and store the energy you've just raised.

Attaching my meditation sessions to masturbation has helped a lot with consistency, and the depths of meditation I'm reaching is pretty deep pretty quickly. I'm also started to experience dissatisfaction with my meditation time if it's too short. My last meditation I had to close my eyes and keep going because the feeling was that strong. It's possible that this technique is too strong, it's important to not hold your breath out too long while trying to reach orgasm. Also it might be better to do this in a crossed legged position to have the hips open.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back