Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Odd dream

Azoun

Last night I had a dream I was a deer and was with three other deer (brothers?). We were about to get vaccinated and I didn't want to be so I ran outside and jumped over a fence and got away. The other three seemed okay with it. It was just random as hell because I am not worried about getting vaccinated, I just won't and covid isn't really ever on my mind.

It probably doesn't mean much but I thought it was kind of silly and wanted to share. I know the world is crazy these days and it's kind of funny what effect that can have on dreams.

Azoun said:
Last night I had a dream I was a deer and was with three other deer (brothers?). We were about to get vaccinated and I didn't want to be so I ran outside and jumped over a fence and got away. The other three seemed okay with it. It was just random as hell because I am not worried about getting vaccinated, I just won't and covid isn't really ever on my mind.

It probably doesn't mean much but I thought it was kind of silly and wanted to share. I know the world is crazy these days and it's kind of funny what effect that can have on dreams.

Some time ago I had a dream, where in the future, virtually everybody who got the vaccine will die.
Because their muscles will get infected, muscles in the heart and arteries/veins as well.
People died from heart attacks left and right, even little children.

So don’t take it. Never ever, even if you end up unemployed, you won’t starve anyways, will you?

This monumental amount of vaccination work that goes on and the potencial complications that come with it may not be for everyone, but unfortunately for many.
Bio-weapon, (CoVid) and oops, overnight more vaccines are chaotically produced, not even tested on animals, but thrown away, allowed to run out.

That's the paradigm with vaccines, it's going on everywhere, vaccine/novaccine distinction, don't know who it's good for, who it's not, who knows.
So, as NinRick said, I don't think vaccination is necessary, it's up to everyone to decide if they want it or not.

BrightSpace666 said:
I don't think vaccination is necessary, it's up to everyone to decide if they want it or not.

We were advised (HPHC) to resist as much as we can, not like: Today I feel like, as I want to get the jab, I´m free to choose blah blah ... .

Azoun said:

Sometimes dreams can have premonitions in them. It is possible that you will be under pressure to get vaccinated at some point in the future. Keep up a strong Aura of Protection.

NinRick said:
Azoun said:

Some time ago I had a dream, where in the future, virtually everybody who got the vaccine will die.
Because their muscles will get infected, muscles in the heart and arteries/veins as well.
People died from heart attacks left and right, even little children.

So don’t take it. Never ever, even if you end up unemployed, you won’t starve anyways, will you?

Unfortunately you may be right. I think SS are going to be OK though as long as they got this without knowledge or freedom of choice in some way maybe not if they just went out and did it to do it or something though. So let's not spread fear thinking.

BrightSpace666 said:
not even tested on animals, but thrown away, allowed to run out.

Interesting, why aren't animals vaccinated and tested? Are they immune to covid? Don't they spread covid as well?
The vaccines are to kill people, plain and simple.

AgainstAllAuthority said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Interesting, why aren't animals vaccinated and tested? Are they immune to covid? Don't they spread covid as well?

As you say. Many people react differently to the vaccine, some unfortunately negatively, some more positively, and some with no symptoms at all. The chaotic mixing of vaccines in the body only adds to the negative effects, plus who knows what is in the vaccines.

I don't know if animals are immune to it, although there is already a pronounced vaccine in animals. Seriously, what is this??? Now they want to infect animals too?

These restrictions due to CoVid are slowly becoming part of everyday life, you can get used to it so to speak. No telling how long this will last. One thing is for sure, since this shit has been spoiled, a lot of things have gotten worse. A lot of it is CoVid and vaccines. Because you have to take the vaccine!!!
All three. Mix them up, that's how it's done!!!
(Not)

AgainstAllAuthority said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Don´t think so for the most people old, weak one did and will die from it. I think thear main aim are our reproductive organs, so they can damage them and people with money like 10.000 USD, can then buy the medicine to undo the damage and have a child again. On this way they do not disturb the global produktion /food/... chains. If from today of tomorrow half the people would die, they would also die, in the chaos this brings with it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back