Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Punishments of the Jews.

StyleCoin

The Jews have made humanity suffer so much, made black people retarded, were responsible for killing thousands of white people, because of them, thousands of white women were raped and various bad things, this damn Jewish race deserves to suffer for thousands of years, do you think that putting the globalists in prison will make them pay for all the crimes they committed?

StyleCoin said:
do you think that putting the globalists in prison will make them pay for all the crimes they committed?
No.

At the very least world record of new lampshades and many new soapbars needs to be made. Or sterilize all of them and put them to work camps. I'm against paying for their upkeep. They need to pay for it themselves.

Sending loads of reptilians to the Sun would also work, but that would be too costly at the current moment.

Presonally, I'm against keeping the reptilians even as slaves and everyone should be in my opinion. They are simply too desgusting, I don't say that they must't suffer for what they did, but they must be **permanently distanced*** for our people and planet freedom. I think that in a video, on odysee by HP, mentioned that Titus starved them to death. Or Henu's solution, but not to send them to the sun rather throwing them into an active volcano. It's also cheaper.

Henu the Great said:
StyleCoin said:
do you think that putting the globalists in prison will make them pay for all the crimes they committed?
No.

At the very least world record of new lampshades and many new soapbars needs to be made. Or sterilize all of them and put them to work camps. I'm against paying for their upkeep. They need to pay for it themselves.

Sending loads of reptilians to the Sun would also work, but that would be too costly at the current moment.

Henu the Great said:
StyleCoin said:
No.

They will have to suffer a lot.

Woden said:
They jews are a deadly parasitic race created to bring down humanity and enslave us.

No one knows exactly what their punishment will be, but they will not be allowed to live amongst normal people, they are simply too dangerous.

Satan has already said they are not His people, and Israel will get what it deserves.

I cling to this idea EVERY DAY, which gives me hope: that Justice will be done. What they have been doing to the world for eons makes me so, so angry.

I tell this to my husband very often because he is desperate : "Believe in it, one day they will REALLY be punished, we must hold on until that blessed moment. Let us resist as we can, at our small level. Never let go. We will see it in our lifetime"

Markhor Goat said:
Presonally, I'm against keeping the reptilians even as slaves and everyone should be in my opinion. They are simply too desgusting, I don't say that they must't suffer for what they did, but they must be eliminated for our people and planet freedom. I think that in a video, on odysee by HP, mentioned that Titus starved them to death, that can be a solution. Or Henu's solution, but not to send them to the sun rather throwing them into an active volcano. It's also cheaper.

Henu the Great said:
StyleCoin said:
No.

With work camps I meant working for their own upkeep sake only. Not making products or industrial work for us.

Henu the Great said:
Markhor Goat said:
Presonally, I'm against keeping the reptilians even as slaves and everyone should be in my opinion. They are simply too desgusting, I don't say that they must't suffer for what they did, but they must be eliminated for our people and planet freedom. I think that in a video, on odysee by HP, mentioned that Titus starved them to death, that can be a solution. Or Henu's solution, but not to send them to the sun rather throwing them into an active volcano. It's also cheaper.

Henu the Great said:
No.

With work camps I meant working for their own upkeep sake only. Not making products or industrial work for us.

I know what you meant, however we speak about punishments for jews not how will they sustain themselves after we win. Adolf Hitler tryed this and scceded for moments, but now they prepared in case this is happening in case a nation is doing something similar alone or a group of nations. You know what happened with Germany. Nor I think that all nations will free themselves at the same time.
Now coming back to what you said, do you see any jew doing agriculture? Do you see them paying for the centuryes of crimes, ritualic scrifices, misery and spiritual regresion they done by working in concentration camps? Do you see them trying to work for real, by and not planning something else? Lets not say at the beginning we must supply them with food before their work bears real fruits. Do you want to supply them, I do not.
It can be a bit tough what I said, but I learned the hard way two lessons: 1.to not make assumtions and 2.everyone after they are defeat can still plan and harm you.

Henu the Great said:
I wouldn't want the jew's/reptillians' (etc.) energies and auras spread around my Solar System and beyond! It's bad enough having to bathe in water which is paid for with money which goes to the jew!

Markhor Goat said:
Or Henu's solution, but not to send them to the sun rather throwing them into an active volcano. It's also cheaper.
That would just contain all of their stink around Beautiful Earth for a long time! :puke:

As to the OP directly...
StyleCoin said:
The Jews have made humanity suffer so much, made black people retarded, were responsible for killing thousands of white people, because of them, thousands of white women were raped and various bad things, this damn Jewish race deserves to suffer for thousands of years, do you think that putting the globalists in prison will make them pay for all the crimes they committed?
I had some ideas before. Similarly to those ideas, I say to have an area, for a while on Earth, then later off-Planet, where the jew and its reptillian overlords can be punished for a very long time. Well... the morality and character of Person would come into play, then - would that lower the tone of Humanity and undermine what we seek to accomplish - betterment of Humans and Earth - and by extension, the Galaxy and the entire Universe as a whole?! Perhaps, but cathartics are very important, and vengeance is also very important. If a criminal (legal or real) is to be punished, then - in my opinion - simply murdering them (or it) by decree of equitable and just punishment would not suffice; if it is dead - as in second-death dead - then it has no conscience so as to perceive being punished; that "punishment" of death would merely be for our own satisfaction.

For a very long time. I would say - to make the jew and reptillians ("we capture and enslave") an example to other reptillians and enemies out there... but they seem to be braindead and continue on regardless, like literal programmed robots with advanced AI, or AAI, if you will. In the sentence previous, I said "other reptillians and enemies out there"; I was going to say "other reptillians, jews and other enemies out there" but if a jew is controlling (or con-troll-ing) a Planet out there, it would just continue on until the local populace of that Planet overthrows it... or bends over for the jew and reptillians; so such jews would not see the example here, and would just continue on regardless; likewise, any reptillians, greys, etc., local to that Planet (if they need to be in close proximity) would be busy continuing on regardless over there, and ignore or not care about the examples we would be making here.

There was a thread about might being right. Does it? Yeah. When necessary.

Markhor Goat said:
Do you want to supply them, I do not.
Me neither, but it would be good entertainment to see the banker jew trying to sustain themselves with same measures (no machinery) as peasants of today are doing, say, at North Korea.

They have made so many innocent people pay for their crimes.

When the Cosmic Justice finally gets to them...it won't be a pleasant situations for the jews. Not at all. I am talking here about millennia upon millennia of accumulated injustice that begs to be resolved.

They did this to themselves. They have no one but themselves to blame.

StyleCoin said:
Most likely not. They have so much power that they can corrupt any prison director to treat them like kings while imprisoned, especially that nowadays in many western countries prison inmates (thiefs, criminals, murderers etc) are treated far better in the prison than many people are treated in liberty. I heard in countries like Finland or Norway criminals (irrespective if they are native or illegal immigrants) have permament access to gym, internet,buffet food, computers/mobile phones, showers etc. Apply this to the power and status of a globalist, as I said they will live like kings in prison. Imprisonment is not the solution for such people.

When they have a final solution of wiping us out (Samson Option), I think the way forward is clear. Not something I'd encourage anyone to talk about on the forums for legal purposes, for now.

The Alchemist7 said:
StyleCoin said:
Most likely not. They have so much power that they can corrupt any prison director to treat them like kings while imprisoned, especially that nowadays in many western countries prison inmates (thiefs, criminals, murderers etc) are treated far better in the prison than many people are treated in liberty. I heard in countries like Finland or Norway criminals (irrespective if they are native or illegal immigrants) have permament access to gym, internet,buffet food, computers/mobile phones, showers etc. Apply this to the power and status of a globalist, as I said they will live like kings in prison. Imprisonment is not the solution for such people.
"Does sci-fi, the Simpsons, [insert whatever here] predict the future?"

Nope; the jew has been creating the future. It let us know about this back in the '60s. As such, in Star Trek TOS -

MCCOY: A cage is a cage, Jim.
KIRK: You're behind the times, Bones. They're more like resort colonies now.

Why? So people prefer to be in jail with all of this stuff which they can't get outside of jail? To institutionalise people; i.e. programme them into accepting being a bitch or slave of the state more so than already? In other words, you'll own nothing and you'll be happy - if you misbehave, you get your toys taken away from you? Similarly, with being locked-up during this most-recent plandemic called CoVID-19, it seems to have been a small step towards that, in testing how people react firstly. Brainwashing people into thinking being owned by the Commander in Chief is good; I think being a prisoner, one is literally classed not as a Human, rather as an object owned at, in the UK, its "majesty's" pleasure or that of the current PM or whichever other top jew i.e. rothschild.

The extent of their punishment after incessantly harming humanity and the plan of the Gods, is something we can only imagine. Since there haven't been people that acted this way before, this might be something that will be really unique in it's example.

They have planned genocide and other things for everyone else, the list of negative things is up the roof. We cannot also comprehend how far this goes, the Gods can.

They have escaped the karmic outcome just because they were doing shit spells, which when all are being removed, this is going to manifest on them terribly.

There may be multiple levels to it, extending further than merely a physical situation, since they have harmed the Gods to an extent that has cost humanity a whole 20+ centuries of advancement. Humanity should have been on a completely different level right now based on normal events.

Still, what they have done against humanity is relatively "low" to what they have tried to do against the Gods, which makes matters even worse. Some jews have even figured it out over the ages and seeked repentance from being a jew. This doesn't change what might happen to them collectively. Also this shows that they understand what they have been doing.

The situation of them being mixed with Gentiles has this factor where they do have realization of what they have been doing against humanity. It's a situation that the Gods will have to judge, and their patience has run out a long time ago.

Their most recent hoax that they got "Holocausted" while they were merely removed, and while nothing really happened on them, and how they again continued the same deadly affairs, is mind boggling.

The RTR extends further than understandable now, it's not only some movie stuff or lampshades that people imagine.

Be aware also of the rules of the forum.

I have heard that they will be defeated in a way that not even one string of hair will remain of them.
The punishment will be unique and never seen before in this universe.
Humanity and its supporters will have a big party afterwards.

Lucky ones will probably get their soul destroyed. But jews like Billy Gates? Damn we dont wanna go there. There are fates in my mind that are a lot worse than dying and ceasing to exist.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'm grateful we have moderation. We wouldn't want to give our enemy any ammo to shut our forums down. Free Speech is under attack and it's vexing that what's considered "Hate Speech".

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The extent of their punishment after incessantly harming humanity and the plan of the Gods, is something we can only imagine. Since there haven't been people that acted this way before, this might be something that will be really unique in it's example.

They have planned genocide and other things for everyone else, the list of negative things is up the roof. We cannot also comprehend how far this goes, the Gods can.

They have escaped the karmic outcome just because they were doing shit spells, which when all are being removed, this is going to manifest on them terribly.

There may be multiple levels to it, extending further than merely a physical situation, since they have harmed the Gods to an extent that has cost humanity a whole 20+ centuries of advancement. Humanity should have been on a completely different level right now based on normal events.

Still, what they have done against humanity is relatively "low" to what they have tried to do against the Gods, which makes matters even worse. Some jews have even figured it out over the ages and seeked repentance from being a jew. This doesn't change what might happen to them collectively. Also this shows that they understand what they have been doing.

The situation of them being mixed with Gentiles has this factor where they do have realization of what they have been doing against humanity. It's a situation that the Gods will have to judge, and their patience has run out a long time ago.

Their most recent hoax that they got "Holocausted" while they were merely removed, and while nothing really happened on them, and how they again continued the same deadly affairs, is mind boggling.

The RTR extends further than understandable now, it's not only some movie stuff or lampshades that people imagine.

But if we didn't suffer through these times the time to come wouldn't feel as beautiful as it will be and people would not be as grateful for the light if they didn't see and live through the darkness. This should be thought of when thinking of a punishment for them. I don't like them at all anymore than anyone else here but I believe in being civil and not lowering people's vibrations and creating all sorts of mental disorders by having people doing the exact kind of things they pretended Hitler did or worse.

I vote for a one-way trip to Arcturus. The departure burn should direct the vessel towards the star's corona to have its gravity and plasma bursts slow it down to a warm and comfortable sub-orbital trajectory.

GoldenxChild1 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'm grateful we have moderation. We wouldn't want to give our enemy any ammo to shut our forums down. Free Speech is under attack and it's vexing that what's considered "Hate Speech".

You can say anything you want. Just stay within the law and stuff like that, for obvious reasons.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes, excactly. I can not describe the possible gory spectacles here, so I will resort to lampshades. And of course there is spiritual aspect to this too.

(Oy veying intensifies in the background)

FancyMancy said:
Why? So people prefer to be in jail with all of this stuff which they can't get outside of jail?
As far as I understand, there are directives from European Union to improve living conditions in prison all over Europe. If any non-EU countries are doing the same, it can only mean that those directives come from the same source, and we all know what this source it. I think this is meant to increase infractionality in Europe and White countries in general. For example, why would an illegal immigrant try to act like a human being in Europe when he can rape a woman or kill someone and then spend tens of years in a prison with buffet food and 24/7 gym? I think many degenerates think this way. Yet these conditions are limited to the economic possibilities of each country,

Also another issue, those who are already in prison, their criminal record is so `dirty` that probably when they get released is going to be impossible for them to addapt in society again, especially if they spent many years in prison. In my country I heard many cases of inmates who spent 8-10 years and more in prisons so when they got released, they couldn't get a job because of their criminal record (nobody would employ them as they are deemed `dangerous`), they had no house, no family, no friends, so all they could do is commit another offence to get back in the prison where, good or bad, they had food and a bed to sleep.

In this case, if prisons are going to become literal hotels with gyms and buffet food like I heard is the case in Nordic countries, then all degenerates of the society will want to commit crimes or offences to go to prison, so they can enjoy this lifestyle without having to work or do anything. The states will argue that `prisoners are also human` and `this will help them to correct and better themselves` and `rehabilitation`. For example watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l554kV12Wuo
Also read the comments, some jokes there are insane when you realize that this thing is actually real.
If that becomes a normality all over Europe and other White countries, then all to be expected is that infractionality with blow up.

While I do agree that there must be ways to help criminals change and improve themselves but in the same way they must also pay for their crimes and they will never do this when they get in the prison for free what many people cannot get in liberty while working their ass off. If `goyim` can live like this in some prisons then I wonder how would billionaire globalist jews live if they ever get sentenced.

Larissa666 said:

When the Cosmic Justice finally gets to them...it won't be a pleasant situations for the jews. Not at all. I am talking here about millennia upon millennia of accumulated injustice that begs to be resolved.

ooooooo sounds very hmmm. INTERESTING :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Crystallized Mushroom said:
Larissa666 said:

ooooooo sounds very hmmm. INTERESTING :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Indeed, my necromancer friend. :)

StyleCoin said:
Recently I asked if there will be any camps, the answer is that there will be something similar and that they will suffer a lot.
In the future we will also know the details, but for now we have to continue with our work, making sure they get what they deserve, I have the feeling that when we know what they deserve we will all agree.

I personally am against them being put in jails or forced labour, for one they would probably try to deceive or bribe their way out of jail and as for labour, well, they aren't good even for that, they would not do the job properly they're completely useless.

However what I have in mind, without going into much detail , would require an incredible amount of awareness across the World, in regards to jewish crimes against humanity. Only then would that be considered "acceptable". Whatever their punishment is, they have to at least be put through the things they have been doing to innocent Gentile children for thousands of years...

Throwing them in jail, even if there was a way to keep them there, wouldn't serve any justice whatsoever, it would only prevent them from doing more damage to humanity. They must suffer tremendously for what they have done to humanity and the Gods.

BlackOnyx8 said:
I personally am against them being put in jails or forced labour, for one they would probably try to deceive or bribe their way out of jail and as for labour, well, they aren't good even for that, they would not do the job properly they're completely useless.
They could be sterilised and made to work for their own upkeep. That would ensure their extinction quite well. Their remains could be thrown into lava. Poof, gone.

It seems dangerous to have them around and have the possibility of expansion and brainwashing the world again

Punishment would be not allowing poisonous flowers to allow to become a garden full of them. Uproot and burn them. Otherwise they'll be like cordyceps on ants, claiming to be high in the sky, but are zombies wanting more power in high positions. And they make more with their spores of influence. History must not be repeated again.

Kevin Hernandez said:
Punishment would be not allowing poisonous flowers to allow to become a garden full of them. Uproot and burn them. Otherwise they'll be like cordyceps on ants, claiming to be high in the sky, but are zombies wanting more power in high positions. And they make more with their spores of influence. History must not be repeated again.

very fitting way of putting it poetic

The Alchemist7 said:
FancyMancy said:
Why? So people prefer to be in jail with all of this stuff which they can't get outside of jail?
As far as I understand, there are directives from European Union to improve living conditions in prison all over Europe. If any non-EU countries are doing the same, it can only mean that those directives come from the same source, and we all know what this source it. I think this is meant to increase infractionality in Europe and White countries in general. For example, why would an illegal immigrant try to act like a human being in Europe when he can rape a woman or kill someone and then spend tens of years in a prison with buffet food and 24/7 gym? I think many degenerates think this way. Yet these conditions are limited to the economic possibilities of each country,

Also another issue, those who are already in prison, their criminal record is so `dirty` that probably when they get released is going to be impossible for them to addapt in society again, especially if they spent many years in prison. In my country I heard many cases of inmates who spent 8-10 years and more in prisons so when they got released, they couldn't get a job because of their criminal record (nobody would employ them as they are deemed `dangerous`), they had no house, no family, no friends, so all they could do is commit another offence to get back in the prison where, good or bad, they had food and a bed to sleep.

In this case, if prisons are going to become literal hotels with gyms and buffet food like I heard is the case in Nordic countries, then all degenerates of the society will want to commit crimes or offences to go to prison, so they can enjoy this lifestyle without having to work or do anything. The states will argue that `prisoners are also human` and `this will help them to correct and better themselves` and `rehabilitation`. For example watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l554kV12Wuo
Also read the comments, some jokes there are insane when you realize that this thing is actually real.
If that becomes a normality all over Europe and other White countries, then all to be expected is that infractionality with blow up.

While I do agree that there must be ways to help criminals change and improve themselves but in the same way they must also pay for their crimes and they will never do this when they get in the prison for free what many people cannot get in liberty while working their ass off. If `goyim` can live like this in some prisons then I wonder how would billionaire globalist jews live if they ever get sentenced.

Bloody fuck, I'm actually thinking about that... If the Jews were to get sentenced, they would probably escape to Israel without any mention of it in the Media, and I'm afraid that might be the case with Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstain.

And sorry for bumping this topic.

DisillusionedCitizen said:
Bloody fuck, I'm actually thinking about that... If the Jews were to get sentenced, they would probably escape to Israel without any mention of it in the Media, and I'm afraid that might be the case with Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstain.

In my country there is a sort of prison sentence called "suspended prison" or something like this. It basically means that a person who is sentenced with "suspended prison" for a certain number of years will basically live in their own house as "prison" and won't be allowed to leave it (supposedly, probably nobody controls them) for that number of years. It was invented by politicians so when they will be sentenced for their corruption and illegalities, they will get to live in the mansions they have built for themselves as "prison". If some second hand crap politicians can do this in a rather small to medium economy image what the jews can do with all the power and money they have.

The Alchemist7 said:

In my country there is a sort of prison sentence called "suspended prison" or something like this. It basically means that a person who is sentenced with "suspended prison" for a certain number of years will basically live in their own house as "prison" and won't be allowed to leave it (supposedly, probably nobody controls them) for that number of years. It was invented by politicians so when they will be sentenced for their corruption and illegalities, they will get to live in the mansions they have built for themselves as "prison". If some second hand crap politicians can do this in a rather small to medium economy imagine what the jews can do with all the power and money they have.

Not a pleasant thing for people of all other races. The Jews have to instigate so much lawlessness, chaos, and violence to impose their own ideas on the world. They have to go all crazy just to impose their laws?

The Alchemist7 said:

In my country there is a sort of prison sentence called "suspended prison" or something like this. It basically means that a person who is sentenced with "suspended prison" for a certain number of years will basically live in their own house as "prison" and won't be allowed to leave it (supposedly, probably nobody controls them) for that number of years. It was invented by politicians so when they will be sentenced for their corruption and illegalities, they will get to live in the mansions they have built for themselves as "prison". If some second hand crap politicians can do this in a rather small to medium economy image what the jews can do with all the power and money they have.
That is not how suspended sentence works. Home arrest is one thing, and suspended sentence another. You described home arrest, but which one is it?

https://www.shouselaw.com/ca/blog/suspended-sentence/

Henu the Great said:
That is not how suspended sentence works. Home arrest is one thing, and suspended sentence another. You described home arrest, but which one is it?

https://www.shouselaw.com/ca/blog/suspended-sentence/
A sort of both. The situation is really messed up there. Basically a politician (this sort of "punishment" was designed by them for themselves) is given a "suspended sentence" with "home arrest" until the date of the sentence, and this time when they are "home arrested" (in their mansions) is considered as time from the actual sentence. Some legal tricks and fissures are exploited to reduce their sentece from 10-15 years to 2-3 years (like for example I think one "law" is that if they are over the age of 60, their sentence gets reduced to a third), they stay in "home arrest" in those 2-3 years and when the sentence day comes, they are basically freed as they have already served their "imprisonment".

Just bullshit tricks and scams to save their asses from the harsh conditions of the prison while becoming millionaires, while the people are too weak and accept everything (nothing more to expect from orthodox christians, the most brainwashed and weak christians of them all). It is usually like this in poorer countries from Eastern Europe, the corruption is rampant and is very easy for the politicians to set up such bullshit "laws" to save themselves as the population is too poor and too focused on how to survive.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back