Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Strange energy around, feel as if something is about to happen

V12-POWER

Predicting or anticipating events isnt really my thing, but ive noticed these days some strange energy is present in the air, so to say. The last time something felt strange was December 2019 before the whole covid crap took over the world.

NPCs have been very overactive/crazy or wilder than usual too so im kinda suspicious. Cant be the only one here feeling this? just wanna make sure im not hallucinating or anything of the sorts, cause it might be a local thing only, but even then im not sure.

V12-POWER said:
Predicting or anticipating events isnt really my thing, but ive noticed these days some strange energy is present in the air, so to say. The last time something felt strange was December 2019 before the whole covid crap took over the world.

NPCs have been very overactive/crazy or wilder than usual too so im kinda suspicious. Cant be the only one here feeling this? just wanna make sure im not hallucinating or anything of the sorts, cause it might be a local thing only, but even then im not sure.
As am I …

Yes I must say I do feel something creepy. I wasn't really aware of energy that much at the end of 2019 but there is the same strange emotional reaction from people I saw right before covid happened. The energy to me feels quite eerie like not positive at all. I don't know what it means though.

slyscorpion said:
Yes I must say I do feel something creepy. I wasn't really aware of energy that much at the end of 2019 but there is the same strange emotional reaction from people I saw right before covid happened. The energy to me feels quite eerie like not positive at all. I don't know what it means though.
I have done good for us S.S…. We have the best technology.. and also we are taking media and government support for SS mindsets.

956GOD said:
slyscorpion said:
I have done good for us S.S…. We have the best technology.. and also we are taking media and government support for SS mindsets.
To my S.S… there’s a rapper.. “50 cent”.. he’s attacking me.. if anything happens..get his kids.. this might be last transmission… do what is needed

956GOD said:
slyscorpion said:

No you have not.

This person admitted to being Jew and writes in the same exact way other Jews that were exposed did Idk why they are still allowing posts through from it.

slyscorpion said:
956GOD said:
slyscorpion said:

No you have not.

This person admitted to being Jew and writes in the same exact way other Jews that were exposed did Idk why they are still allowing posts through from it.

Hitler had a “golden jew” doctor whom saved his life as a kid. And plus the technology we can revive is unimaginable.

V12-POWER said:

Hmm.

The Great Awakening in conjuction with ever increasing amount of Jewish Schemes.

I have been feeling some odd energy for about 2 months, I have had some cases where it felt like shit is going to break loose any minute, Or where there was an eerie silence surrounding me.

Looking at how fast the west is collapsing its not weird to feel this way, There might be something huge coming soon but who knows.

You too?
I felt this Monday (i think). I was walking on the street to a library to get a book for a project at university. At the library entrance a suddent wave of energy hit me. I feel the energy since then getting darker, up until 2 days ago. As for the people, I notice in the last few days that they are getting more "active", but I didn't gave too much importance. There is another post of mine to get approved if someone wonders who am I, so I will say in the same short manner as I said in that post. I dedicated 2 years ago and only yesterday I decided to join the forums. Sorry for my english (not a native speaker).

There is the Nov 19 lunar eclipse coming up, followed by the Dec 4 solar eclipse. Perhaps that has something to do with what you're feeling.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
There is the Nov 19 lunar eclipse coming up, followed by the Dec 4 solar eclipse. Perhaps that has something to do with what you're feeling.

That eclipse is over algol with the moon and sun too not known as a great star. If that is a preview of the effects of it we still have to watch out for the enemy pulling something. You would think they would look at this and think it's a perfect time to start some plan even if it's not going to be greatly bad on an energy level.

V12-POWER said:

You are not alone.
My astral vision is not fully open or barely open and not in my control right now, but for now I am able see some stuff only when my Kundalini surges. A few days ago, it surged and I was able to see some small black thing[size of dachshund] in my room with tentacles. Pretty sure it was no entity but some kind of energy, bad energy.
And I know a person who has been behaving extremely rude to someone I know, the behavior makes no sense.
It seems like a thing to do with jewish curses.

I'll just leave this here, in case someone who doesn't know.
If you think or sense something strange is happening around you in your home. Best thing to do would be, a banishing ritual and cleaning your home with satanic blue fire and using white golden energy to add positivity in your surroundings and comfort to your aura or mind. You will feel good after this. But if not, request your Guardian Demon for help. Also, Final-RTR will help.

slyscorpion said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

That eclipse is over algol with the moon and sun too not known as a great star. If that is a preview of the effects of it we still have to watch out for the enemy pulling something. You would think they would look at this and think it's a perfect time to start some plan even if it's not going to be greatly bad on an energy level.
Yes. There will hopefully be an RTR schedule for it, but if not, we should all make note of the dates and spam the Final RTR 3-in-1.

I don't know what you guys are feeling but in my case it was positive and hopeful while also feeling more and more free despite everyones life collapsing at seemingly faster rate around me.

BlackJackal said:
I don't know what you guys are feeling but in my case it was positive and hopeful while also feeling more and more free despite everyones life collapsing at seemingly faster rate around me.

don’t get me wrong, I’m feeling better than ever, but what surrounds me doesn’t feel that good so this made me very suspicious

BlackJackal said:

Earth is artificially positive in some ways right now due to our workings and the Gods probably too as are some people in their energy who are being affected by our workings. This doesn't mean the negative energy from all this stuff going on is just gone our workings don't target all kinds of bad energy and karma and everything just the Jewish stuff mainly. It's just harder to notice cause the Hebrew stuff was blanketing everything in really bad energy so it was causing earth to be artificially negative. Some people will be able pick up on it though or if you focus you will feel it still I don't really like to though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back