Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HP hoodedcobra or anyone with personal experience.

Manik

So I have a question. Iv posted similar posts before. I guess I could really use an answer from a hp at this point. So, I'm getting kinda confused. Iv been dedicated for nearly 15 years now. I know the most important thing is to develop a relationship with satan as this is how we grow fully. For all these years, iv asked for mainly two things: to build a relationship with him, and to learn what I need to learn. I was only post this because I really need to understand this. He has stated that those who approach him honestly will not be turned away, well, iv been approching for 15 years and to this day have nothing to show for all the work and dedication all these years. I mean really not even one single response? Iv put in alot of work and even went to prison standing against the enemy. My question to the group is this: after so much, so long, why do have to plea for any shread of experience with him? I was always told he meets halfway in this path. When? I'm just confused as to what I may be missing. Of course this is most likely on my end not his. So it brings me to ask, is there a reason one would not be able to get a message out, rather than not being able to receive? It could be one simple thing on my end, I just want to know if this is normal? Thank you in advance.

I will follow the answers carefully. There must be quite a few of us (probably mostly readers or less active members) asking these questions.

Do you meditate? Did you try to open your astral senses all these years?

I’m sorry you’ve had such a negative experience here. Satan is there, maybe he can’t communicate with you in the way you expect.

When I first dedicated in 2017 he showed his existence blatantly by sending Ravens to my balcony everyday. It was so abnormal that even my friends asked why 2 or 3 Ravens are always outside looking in. They would also follow me around daily. This is just one example of many.

Are you studying the JOS religiously? And are you practicing consistently? This helps with opening yourself up to The Powers of Hell.

Manik said:
So I have a question. Iv posted similar posts before. I guess I could really use an answer from a hp at this point. So, I'm getting kinda confused. Iv been dedicated for nearly 15 years now. I know the most important thing is to develop a relationship with satan as this is how we grow fully. For all these years, iv asked for mainly two things: to build a relationship with him, and to learn what I need to learn. I was only post this because I really need to understand this. He has stated that those who approach him honestly will not be turned away, well, iv been approching for 15 years and to this day have nothing to show for all the work and dedication all these years. I mean really not even one single response? Iv put in alot of work and even went to prison standing against the enemy. My question to the group is this: after so much, so long, why do have to plea for any shread of experience with him? I was always told he meets halfway in this path. When? I'm just confused as to what I may be missing. Of course this is most likely on my end not his. So it brings me to ask, is there a reason one would not be able to get a message out, rather than not being able to receive? It could be one simple thing on my end, I just want to know if this is normal? Thank you in advance.

I was just about to make a post that is relevant to this.

Espero que hayas completado tu 'commitment with satan' and the 'opening your soul' supongo que si completas esos te podrias aproximar a llegar a estar en presencia de el. Yo tambien tengo la esperanza de verlo o en un sueño o astralmente, espero que todo eso suceda una vez que avance en meditación.

Hail Satan.

newbie40 said:
Espero que hayas completado tu 'commitment with satan' and the 'opening your soul' supongo que si completas esos te podrias aproximar a llegar a estar en presencia de el. Yo tambien tengo la esperanza de verlo o en un sueño o astralmente, espero que todo eso suceda una vez que avance en meditación.

Hail Satan.

Just a side note, please try to converse in English on the main forum, so everyone that comes by is able to easily follow what is being spoken about without requiring to translate the messages of others in case they wish to read them (Or perhaps translate from English to their native language in case one does not speak it).

English is widely considered the primary language for global communication at this point in time, therefore we adopt English as the major language to communicate on the Main JoS forum.

Hail Satan!

GoldenxChild1 said:
I’m sorry you’ve had such a negative experience here. Satan is there, maybe he can’t communicate with you in the way you expect.

When I first dedicated in 2017 he showed his existence blatantly by sending Ravens to my balcony everyday. It was so abnormal that even my friends asked why 2 or 3 Ravens are always outside looking in. They would also follow me around daily. This is just one example of many.

Are you studying the JOS religiously? And are you practicing consistently? This helps with opening yourself up to The Powers of Hell.

Wow you just described something that happens to my brother all the time and it stands out to him and gives him a feeling of being watched over. They are always in 3s

Shadowcat said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Wow you just described something that happens to my brother all the time and it stands out to him and gives him a feeling of being watched over. They are always in 3s

It must be pretty common for the Gods to use animals to watch over us. Nothing makes me feel safer than when I have crows or ravens following me.

I struggled with that myself for some time. Some years ago. But the thing is, Satan has probably reached out to you many times, as well as your Guardian, but you were so deep within yourself that you might have missed it. You will understand this later on. You need to let go of all expectations. Also we are the only ones responsible for our own actions. Satan is not responsible for you going to prison. I don't mean to offend you or anything. But I do speak from experience when I say that understanding of truth can be quite a painful shock. With that said, you need to do what you have to do, which is to meditate and unlock your soul, and by doing so, you will increase your awareness and actual astral communication. If you are true to Satan and to yourself, He will listen to you. Even if you don't. But you need to dedicate fully. You need to be serious about meditation. If you haven't meditated, I suggest you start with High Priest Hooded Cobra‘s 40 day meditation program. And then build from there.

It also has to be taken into consideration what kind of environment you live in, what kind of energies surround you on a daily basis. And what karmic issues you have within you. It all plays a role on the amount of work you have to do. For instance if you live in a Christian environment, have to work around Jews and that kind of thing, you will inevitably have to increase your meditations, otherwise you will be eaten alive by the enemy energies. Being aware of this helps a great deal.

Make a commitment to yourself to stick to the plan no matter what happens, and never give up. Never skip a day. Never skip half a day. Never skip one meditation. Make a mental effort to build discipline within you so that you can develop all your potential. This is how you grow. This is how you reach Satan.

Stay strong, never give up.

Thanks for the replies, I actually have noticed as well as my wife, that 2 to 3 ravens do come around often, and I never see them away from home. Idk, I think my hangup is overthinking and always ruling everything out with logic. I seem to question everything to the point that I completely rule out the fact that they can reach out in a wild amount of ways.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back