Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hello, to those who know me before

Solarsaga said:
It's been a long time coming.
I have actually been absent and focused on other things in life and also really busy.

So I want to talk about my past experience in this forum.

Stupid arguments, or should I say they were really nothing to my life or being.

I am talking of the argument I brought here about

1) the soul being immortal, while I do believe so I saw it was useless to argue about it here since you can not just go to a forum and convince people with deferent believes about your own. I do believe the soul is immortal but all the arguments here are really not anything for me as I wouldn't gain anything out of it even if I tried to convince anybody so I've been think why I even wasted breath on this, when I should have been doing better things like meditating, that would have been better than arguing about something so irrelevant to me.

Another thing was soul travel. While I know that everybody has their own opinions to thing some people tried to say I was bringing misinformation because I talked about soul travel and references some book on it.
While this is not true in other wards I shouldn't have wasted my time in it. Soul travel is real but I don't think I should have wasted time bring it here or trying to convince anyone. I would have just focused on meditation. Instead of arguing and been called a new ager for something I did not do nor intend to do.
But I won't blame anyone I am the one that kept pushing even when I saw people did follow it. I should have just kept it to myself.

We also have the pleiadian argument and all were it was me against almost all members in the forum. But that is just their own believes, hey you think a particular group of people are bad or evil that is your own believes I am not entitled to follow any ones opinions just as anyone is not entitled to follow mine, I believe that there are good ets and I do believe the pleidian to be one of them according to what I have read about them. But no one is entitled to believe so with me. And I should have known that and just not bothered to argue more and get insulted for my own believes and mindset. I don't think anyone is perfect and know all, some people may think this but they are wrong.
I think it is funny how much I was arguing with more than half of the forum for some thing that won't even be of use to me even if I won the argument and they are not even important to me.
2020 has been the worst year for me not only offline but online as well even in this forum. I guess it was the worst year for everyone and for me.

I also had some arguments in the black forum about black spirituality which ended bad as usual because I outed my opinion on african science being different to that of whites. While this is true maybe the way I put it triggered some black people who taught I was putting wrong info.
You can't say that african science and white science are the same because they are not, I don't have the narration to explain it but if you read some books on african science you would see it.

Till today I look back on those days with anger and fustration because I only wasted months of my life in stupid arguments that i shouldnt even have indulged into in the first place because not only did it demoralize me, I gained nothing and I just wasted my time trying to feel good. By bring topics that I think we're not relevant or not worth arguing here.
I got insulted many times that it angers me to think about it because I am not a weak individual, I have gone through a lot of things and I have conquered. And I am extremely smart.
It is just my opinions does not maybe go well with some people which is fine. And I shouldnt have bothered arguing with them.

But now I still get hatred seeing some of this post and anger when I remember or think back and a little bit dissappointment to the result of my post. I don't want this anger and in my heart to carry on for longer when I see people of this forum especially people I argued with before, so what should I do?
Not you again Whitecloud. If you're going to push the same new age teachings expect more or less the same reactions or another ban, because you were banned for the same reason last time.

First off, you had multiple accounts which you admitted. This is typical troll behavior.

Your beliefs are also largely false and misguided. The soul is not immortal and can dissipate when it is not empowered for too long. Like you said, you only read about the so called Pleiadeians, but wtf have they ever done for anyone? What have they done for you? Meanwhile the Nordic Gods have done so much for humanity to even count. Tales about them run back to the most ancient past of humanity and even today many here will tell you about them.

What you were calling ancient Black technology is simply the occult which all Gentiles had; healing, siddhis like telekinesis, telepathy, astral projection and so on. It was not unique to Blacks and it certainly doesn't make them special or Whites inferior.

You literally wasted all this time over stupid jewish invented lies, got angry for being called out, left and wasted more time. You would have made some significant spiritual progress if you had not wasted time on enemy crap.

Satanism is always open for all sincere Gentiles. You can choose to get serious about it, or just waste more time.

FuckYu_666 said:
Solarsaga said:
I don't understand on what basis you consider pledaians to be "good ETs"? Pledaians are the same crap as gray ETs.

I mean, what's better than forgetting about Satan and the Nordic Gods who have been with us from the beginning and fought so hard to liberate us, and hailing some alien weirdos no one in the history of humanity ever heard about who cohencidentally push the same communist 'love' garbage of the enemy?

One goes to the academy. He learns from teachers, does his homework. Has problems with some concepts. He then goes into practice and learns the concepts. He gets yelled at by the teaches, as truly sometimes he is stupid. Exams came. He did alright. Goes for another year, more experienced. Learning is easier, but a new level of information is to be learned. He fails at understanding. But cannot renounce his dying wish to become a graduate. He restarts his learning path. Goes to a lot of exams, he does extra time and fights, to basically not be stupid and advance his perspectives and knowledge. A surprise exam comes, he aces it. He graduates. He follows the teachings every day, breath and sight.

He is learned, yet he needs experience in the field. He works now in that field and learns every day the practice. After a lot of years. a young soul comes to him. The young soul, starting the same academy, with audacity, states that the teachings of the academy are blasphemous to the younger soul's ideas. The young soul knows better. He is absolutely convinced he is being conned, beaten, and yelled at by this individual, by the academy. Something is wrong with these people, right?

Well, real-life comes in and an exam is happening. Someone close to him dies. The young soul is destroyed, how can this be? It must be we are immortal. Another exam comes, this time a great sickness got to the young soul. He is with great anger sick and beaten up by life. It must be an illusion, a transmigration should happen, as we are all immortal. He goes to the academy, where he is reminded of the ways. He refused but wants a chair. Our graduate individual starts to try again to convince him of the truth and invites him to practice, as he once was a student.

With great lifeforce loss, depression, and suffering, the young soul gets by the sickness. Great natural luck. But, another exam is due, and then another and another. Destiny has a plan for him, exams over exams. Nothing in his control as the knowledge required for this is rejected, coming from this whatever academy.

He dies at one point, then he reincarnates. He does the same mistakes over and over. The academy is there in every single life, and some people are still there, didn't even die. Some are immortal, while the one thinking he is immortal, has 2 more lives to exist as an essence in this universe. The universe never sheds a tear, and neither should we for him. He in the end though he was immortal, who are we to smash this sweet illusion.

Meanwhile, more people join the academy, and some do good, some less, others great.

The Plecedians are a certain type of greys they can appear to people however they want too but they fight for the enemy against humanity and are Borged slaves not really positive extraterrestrials if you ask me.

Solarsaga said:
I have actually been absent and focused on other things in life and also really busy.

1) the soul being immortal, while I do believe so I saw it was useless to argue about it here since you can not just go to a forum and convince people with deferent believes about your own. I do believe the soul is immortal but all the arguments here are really not anything for me as I wouldn't gain anything out of it even if I tried to convince anybody so I've been think why I even wasted breath on this, when I should have been doing better things like meditating, that would have been better than arguing about something so irrelevant to me.

Another thing was soul travel. While I know that everybody has their own opinions to thing some people tried to say I was bringing misinformation because I talked about soul travel and references some book on it.
While this is not true in other wards I shouldn't have wasted my time in it. Soul travel is real but I don't think I should have wasted time bring it here or trying to convince anyone. I would have just focused on meditation. Instead of arguing and been called a new ager for something I did not do nor intend to do.
But I won't blame anyone I am the one that kept pushing even when I saw people did follow it. I should have just kept it to myself.

We also have the pleiadian argument and all were it was me against almost all members in the forum. But that is just their own believes, hey you think a particular group of people are bad or evil that is your own believes I am not entitled to follow any ones opinions just as anyone is not entitled to follow mine, I believe that there are good ets and I do believe the pleidian to be one of them according to what I have read about them. But no one is entitled to believe so with me. And I should have known that and just not bothered to argue more and get insulted for my own believes and mindset. I don't think anyone is perfect and know all, some people may think this but they are wrong.
I think it is funny how much I was arguing with more than half of the forum for some thing that won't even be of use to me even if I won the argument and they are not even important to me.
2020 has been the worst year for me not only offline but online as well even in this forum. I guess it was the worst year for everyone and for me.

I also had some arguments in the black forum about black spirituality which ended bad as usual because I outed my opinion on african science being different to that of whites. While this is true maybe the way I put it triggered some black people who taught I was putting wrong info.
You can't say that african science and white science are the same because they are not, I don't have the narration to explain it but if you read some books on african science you would see it.

Till today I look back on those days with anger and fustration because I only wasted months of my life in stupid arguments that i shouldnt even have indulged into in the first place because not only did it demoralize me, I gained nothing and I just wasted my time trying to feel good. By bring topics that I think we're not relevant or not worth arguing here.
I got insulted many times that it angers me to think about it because I am not a weak individual, I have gone through a lot of things and I have conquered. And I am extremely smart.
It is just my opinions does not maybe go well with some people which is fine. And I shouldnt have bothered arguing with them.

But now I still get hatred seeing some of this post and anger when I remember or think back and a little bit dissappointment to the result of my post. I don't want this anger and in my heart to carry on for longer when I see people of this forum especially people I argued with before, so what should I do?

You need to really come to the realization that all of us here Whitecloud are rooted as Satanic brethren. We understand each other at a soul level. We may have differences which are necessary because we aren’t borgs and all. We however do disagree and that’s common. But putting misinformation is not something that is relevantly reasonable, nor is it correct. We seek the truth of what is, not ideas that have a secular part of truth but lack as a whole and therefore is like a lie. Misinformation is just like that.

You want us to just say it’s ok, that’s not going to happen. Action speaks louder than words, so you are going to have to prove that. Treat this as a lesson that is relevant to all of us. Stop being a full cup of nonsense and empty out the bad. You need to fill your cup with proper realization. Figure it out and hopefully you can rectify your own flaws. That’s what Spiritual Satanism is about. Hope you’ve learned and progress after this.

Siege Heil.

Blackdragon666 said:
Solarsaga said:

Not you again Whitecloud. If you're going to push the same new age teachings expect more or less the same reactions or another ban, because you were banned for the same reason last time.

First off, you had multiple accounts which you admitted. This is typical troll behavior.

Your beliefs are also largely false and misguided. The soul is not immortal and can dissipate when it is not empowered for too long. Like you said, you only read about the so called Pleiadeians, but wtf have they ever done for anyone? What have they done for you? Meanwhile the Nordic Gods have done so much for humanity to even count. Tales about them run back to the most ancient past of humanity and even today many here will tell you about them.

What you were calling ancient Black technology is simply the occult which all Gentiles had; healing, siddhis like telekinesis, telepathy, astral projection and so on. It was not unique to Blacks and it certainly doesn't make them special or Whites inferior.

You literally wasted all this time over stupid jewish invented lies, got angry for being called out, left and wasted more time. You would have made some significant spiritual progress if you had not wasted time on enemy crap.

Satanism is always open for all sincere Gentiles. You can choose to get serious about it, or just waste more time.

I get where you are coming from brother truly. Let’s just see if his actions are true to his word. Hopefully he has changed for the better. Also I think I’ll be on the forums after all. I thought I was going to need to disappear for awhile. :lol: I think I would’ve missed you guys too much. :D

Ramier108666 said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Solarsaga said:

I get where you are coming from brother truly. Let’s just see if his actions are true to his word. Hopefully he has changed for the better. Also I think I’ll be on the forums after all. I thought I was going to need to disappear for awhile. :lol: I think I would’ve missed you guys too much. :D
I really hope he just puts all that aside and meditates seriously for like a year and sees what we are all about. Gentiles fight silly wars over which jewish lie is more appealing to them. Here it was over some fake ass enemy ETs and over who had the better technology between various races. Just like Christians fought over how to interpret this or that bible verse. Time is wasted, energy is lost, enemy wins.

I'm glad to have you around Brother. :D

The reason why they purposefully misinterpreted the concept of the Immortality of the Soul is to keep people at large ignorant of the importance of Kundalini Yoga and keep power concentrated in a select few.

Your Consciousness is not immortal. Your soul constantly loses energy with each transmigration and if you do not meditate the energy will not be enough for the reincarnation to be completed. That energy taken from your soul is used by the Brahman in making new souls and other creations from the Akasha.

Within time when the soul is stuck in the astral form without enough energy for reincarnation, the Consciousness fades out because of the lack of energy to keep the Consciousness together.

So while the total energy that you once had is present in some form or other somewhere in the vast universe, you cease to exist. Just like we eat animals and their flesh becomes part of our own and their physical body ceases to exist. You energy exists somewhere in the universe that was once yours but your Consciousness (Ego or "I" ) does not.

It's very simple to understand. In order to become a self regulatory entity you will need to make the astral body immortal through raising the Kundalini and establishing a permanent connection with the Superconciousness field. In that way when the physical body is made immortal, the soul can continue to siphon energy and not lose energy in the form of reincarnation. There will be a unification of the physical, spiritual and higher planes.

Solarsaga said:
Ramier108666 said:
Solarsaga said:

You need to really come to the realization that all of us here Whitecloud are rooted as Satanic brethren. We understand each other at a soul level. We may have differences which are necessary because we aren’t borgs and all. We however do disagree and that’s common. But putting misinformation is not something that is relevantly reasonable, nor is it correct. We seek the truth of what is, not ideas that have a secular part of truth but lack as a whole and therefore is like a lie. Misinformation is just like that.
What you call truth varies, your truth may not be my truth so come to the realization of that, if you believe something just because 90% of other satanist believe so then we are a burg mind after all.
Truth differs, jos is about bringing truth I know this but it are not a perfect body. So not all thing written about is perfect.
Like I said I shouldn't have wasted my time written about what i believe in and arguing because then I gave the impression that I wanted to listen to other people's opinions when they dont matter. I agree of the things some of you said and I disagree with other ones, that is how it is.
Action speaks louder than words, so you are going to have to prove that
[/quote]
I have nothing to prove man, did I you give the impression that I had something to prove?, I don't give a fuck about what you say seriously. And I didn't come here to argue anymore. I have been a satanist for 10 years and your argument with me or suspicions about my loyalty is useless to me.

Don't think you are trying to teach me something, the only thing I learnt was that I am quite different from all of you and I accept that. And again I never said I was wrong.

Ramier I know after reading this post you will want to reply me like and turn this into some feindy between you and me, I have wasted enough time with that before back when I stayed locked in my room for months and had nothing else to do than busy praying on you and going back and forth with you, it was a horrible time for me both in my life and here. Now I am free, healthy, very great and I am at my top strength, it took 6 months to fully .

I am here for a fresh start, I don't need toxicity, everyone has flaws, I am still me I will not change, I don't have to, I will still disagree with other people's opinions because it is not my truth, don't tell me what I need to do.

And my username is not whitecloud, you didn't see that
[/quote]

I’m with Blackdragon and Stormblood on this one. Goodbye Whitecloud. You can’t hide from the fact you already revealed what you are and we’re on the forum. Enjoy.

There is no "my truth" or "your truth" or "his truth" or "her truth."

There is opinion, and there is truth. People can have different opinions, but it is fictional to say that two people can have a different truth. There is only one single truth, and the truth exists unchanged and regardless of anybody.

I don't mind if anybody has a different perspective or a different piece of information because this helps everybody get closer to the actual truth. But Whitecloud has no respect for truth, and has no intention of learning. He is absolutely closed minded. It is not only that he disagrees with conclusions, but the worst part is if you give him any information, or facts, or logic, he just completely refuses to read any of it. I think he just skips past it on the page. You cannot teach anybody anything if they are wanting to walk around with their eyes and ears completely closed and only have a mouth.

It is absolutely a waste of time to even try talking to him, because he will never hear anything you try to say. It is a waste of time to try to help him, because he will refuse all help and all advice. He basically acts the exact same way as Loki88. I have wasted too much time and effort trying to help both of these people when I could have been helping an actual person instead. And I do not want anybody else to waste their time.

Solarsaga said:
Ramier108666 said:
Solarsaga said:

What you call truth varies, your truth may not be my truth so come to the realization of that, if you believe something just because 90% of other satanist believe so then we are a burg mind after all.
Truth differs, jos is about bringing truth I know this but it are not a perfect body. So not all thing written about is perfect.
Like I said I shouldn't have wasted my time written about what i believe in and arguing because then I gave the impression that I wanted to listen to other people's opinions when they dont matter. I agree of the things some of you said and I disagree with other ones, that is how it is.
Action speaks louder than words, so you are going to have to prove that
[/quote]
I have nothing to prove man, did I you give the impression that I had something to prove?, I don't give a fuck about what you say seriously. And I didn't come here to argue anymore. I have been a satanist for 10 years and your argument with me or suspicions about my loyalty is useless to me.

Don't think you are trying to teach me something, the only thing I learnt was that I am quite different from all of you and I accept that. And again I never said I was wrong.

Ramier I know after reading this post you will want to reply me like and turn this into some feindy between you and me, I have wasted enough time with that before back when I stayed locked in my room for months and had nothing else to do than busy praying on you and going back and forth with you, it was a horrible time for me both in my life and here. Now I am free, healthy, very great and I am at my top strength, it took 6 months to fully .

I am here for a fresh start, I don't need toxicity, everyone has flaws, I am still me I will not change, I don't have to, I will still disagree with other people's opinions because it is not my truth, don't tell me what I need to do.

And my username is not whitecloud, you didn't see that
[/quote]
Do you know why I became a Satanist? Because I didn't just take the JoS at face value. Like many others I was hooked from the first time I read the first page of the JoS but I actually tried out the meditations and reaching out to the Gods. And here we are today. Because it is the actual truth. Whether or not you acknowledge Satan, He remains what He is because He is real.

You live in delusion and worse, you are very arrogant and fixed in your delusions. Very well then, go ahead and waste more time. Just kindly don't push anything that is blasphemous to the Gods or Spiritual Satanism, or try to undermine anything here.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

There is opinion, and there is truth. People can have different opinions, but it is fictional to say that two people can have a different truth. There is only one single truth, and the truth exists unchanged and regardless of anybody.

I don't mind if anybody has a different perspective or a different piece of information because this helps everybody get closer to the actual truth. But Whitecloud has no respect for truth, and has no intention of learning. He is absolutely closed minded. It is not only that he disagrees with conclusions, but the worst part is if you give him any information, or facts, or logic, he just completely refuses to read any of it. I think he just skips past it on the page. You cannot teach anybody anything if they are wanting to walk around with their eyes and ears completely closed and only have a mouth.

It is absolutely a waste of time to even try talking to him, because he will never hear anything you try to say. It is a waste of time to try to help him, because he will refuse all help and all advice. He basically acts the exact same way as Loki88. I have wasted too much time and effort trying to help both of these people when I could have been helping an actual person instead. And I do not want anybody else to waste their time.

For someone who doesn't want to give a second thought to what we have to say he sure is obsessed. He's been raging all these months over us and couldn't help coming back again and again. His Whitecloud account was not the first one to be banned and I wouldn't be surprised if he has more accounts.

Now he's back to literally tell us he's so mad over a conversation he had on this forum long ago and needs our advise to get over the anger.

Might as well turn the obsession into binge reading our sites, but that would prove him wrong and make him mad for another six months or something again.

Solarsaga said:

Apparently, it's a problem to be different here. Don't worry about that Solarsaga. The most important is your relation with Father Satan and the fight against the enemy.

Be pride to be different and not a borg, follower, spiritual slave or a fucking sheep without personality dependent on a guru.
The strengths of JoS is his powerful spiritual power but the weaknesses is conservatism and ideas fixed limited, it's a pity.

A lot of people here to follow the leader or acting by mimicry. To me, priest or guru is unnecessary. Cobra is my brother and Maxine my sister, i'm not a fucking xtian to call my bros or sis " a priest " !

So, be Yourself and forget the war of ideas with The Family SS but be STRONG against the sons of bitch enemies.

On some level it's good he is trolling. For all intents and purposes other trolls or people who wish to troll can see we do backup our statements.

Sheer fact is I've seen this occur when was this late-Spring, early-Summer. Never bothered to post or anything just read it.

And everyone seems to make good points and whatnot. For example Argedco's there is no truth, personal opinion sure, but Universal Truths.

For example the soul is immortal. Then where is the spiritually advanced community?

IF the soul can be immortalized and is immortal and procures down alchemically-spiritually to the body through transmutation. Then where is the immortal body of xtians?

Why do we live with people living 70-80-90-100-110-120 years and then die and reincarnate all over again? IF immortal soul then the body should at least extend in life. Like a prominent member mentioned a while back if people could live 150-200 years shit would be a hell of a lot better. For example the blacks of old America would certain have issues with modern day blacks living like degenerates.

I think in the end banning Whitecloud or whatever his name is. Isn't gonna solve anything. I think this is gonna continue and he is gonna keep trolling against a snowball rolling down the mountain.

I come to wreck up the place but what is it your doing is making us sharper against trolls and new ages who troll like this whitecloud person.

Frankly this is one of the reasons I hate the internet sometimes no one takes it seriously. Like HP.Cobra mentioned we developed the modern internet some 25-30 years ago and it seems everyone wants to eat shit doing instagram bullshit and all this non-sense.

At the end of the day this thread informs others who may enter and may have new age delusions to not be as delusional and realize we are a serious organization with serious intent.

The soul is not immortal. The Gods and also other means, including recurring reincarnation when it's not fortified again, can kill a soul.

Your so called "atmic" part is "immortal", because it's an energy without composure. If the composition is lost, you return back into being a literal nothing.

Anyway, if you were immortal, you would be spamming these forums for centuries.

You can insist on deluding yourself on your so called "immortality" but just keep meditating meanwhile, and don't be toxic because you will be kicked out again.

You are only here to fight for your petty delusions that we reject, and you have no real place here unless you want to take part in these ideas. Your poor interpretation of universal affairs doesn't change the universe.

Solarsaga said:
But now I still get hatred seeing some of this post and anger when I remember or think back and a little bit disappointment to the result of my post. I don't want this anger and in my heart to carry on for longer when I see people of this forum especially people I argued with before, so what should I do?

People don't really hate on you for any other reason than the fact you waste people's time with nonsense lies that are of the enemy. The enemy made up this bogus claim that one exists eternally because "Muh Soul".

Your disappointment should be in yourself for readily accepting these lazy lies and trying to enforce them on everyone else, even when all of existence says otherwise.

There are no natural laws or other laws that support what you say. The "Eternal soul" is only for those who save their own soul through meditation. Everyone else will eventually run out after a quite large amount of time. All the pyramids refer to the "Second Death" and how this is to be escaped with meditation. That's why you meditate when you are alive, to escape that REALITY.

Anyway, you are free to move out of here and engage in the mental apparition that you are immortal. It will really be all the same for people who will outsurvive you. Their soul will live, as about yours, you might discover the ugly facts later on.

Solarsaga said:
Blackdragon666 said:
You live in delusion and worse, you are very arrogant and fixed in your delusions. Very well then, go ahead and waste more time. Just kindly don't push anything that is blasphemous to the Gods or Spiritual Satanism, or try to undermine anything here.
Th is not true, the fact is there are difference interpretations and opinions when it comes to things, I haven't said anything that blasphamous to satan before, is it wrong to disagree or question some of the consensus here.
If you think I shouldnt question or disagree with anything here you must be a delusional xian. Fixed in your delusions, and not me.
I have free thinking as the Gods say.
It doesn't make me arrogant it make me more real.
That is why I should not be wasting my time replying you

You have infinite time bro, we are all equals, and you'll live forever. Why bother? But since you have infinite time and an immortal soul, why don't you spend eternity elsewhere?

Your thinking is that of a slave. The person who really wants to be free will accept reality. You have accepted over reality your own personal interpretations, because they make you cozy and comfy, that your little ass isn't going to die. In a universe where even suns and galaxies fizzle out, you consider that the so called "Soul" can survive because whatever.

Regardless, meditate and keep advancing, and don't disrespect the Gods, and don't be a cancer to the community.

Blackdragon666 said:

For someone who doesn't want to give a second thought to what we have to say he sure is obsessed. He's been raging all these months over us and couldn't help coming back again and again. His Whitecloud account was not the first one to be banned and I wouldn't be surprised if he has more accounts.

Now he's back to literally tell us he's so mad over a conversation he had on this forum long ago and needs our advise to get over the anger.

Might as well turn the obsession into binge reading our sites, but that would prove him wrong and make him mad for another six months or something again.

Or to meditate. He is just sitting there in fury and continues doing what reaffirms his fury and his own delusion.

He's been banned on 30+ accounts by now. He made like 3 per day at some point, attacking everyone.

I wrote one instructive reply but I decided so much wisdom on his behalf should remain away from us stupid inferiors here who didn't cater immediately to them.

He can live his eternal life that requires nothing since he's the "Son of God", that requires nothing at all since he's an immortal soul while he isn't immortal since we say one can become immortal since that's the whole point, but it needs meditation and whatever let's argue nonsensibly, yet he can do this eternally to people outside of here, but he can't, because he's so wise he lives to intellectually debate his own strawman self as you see people doing in mental asylums.

Solarsaga said:
this force we call God or God soul is eternal, it is beyond space and time. So we souls who were born from God are also eternal as well because soul is made of the same essence(substance) as God the creator.
Meanwhile the ether you say we come from is simply energy it has no intelligence, no will, awareness and no life, it is simply energy. So how is it possible that the soul comes from the ether. We were created by an intelligent force not some random energy.

Ok Jesus you are eternal, do nothing, believe in your sky daddy, and you are eternal because he is.

Next up: Why the goy doesn't need to meditate because skydaddy exist and he will save it. And after this, Strawman arguments by a nonsense person: Answering things mr Cobra never said because I have personal emotional issues that I work out by finding my own meaning by trying to answer my own strawmans against him.

Why does "god" have to be outside space and time, isn't it like "god" was supposed to be this badass mofo that runs the universe? Is he afraid of space and time? Oh yes, I forgot, that means this isn't God.

I would let Aristotle answer that one but you know better than him and everyone combined, so I will let you there to cite people you don't believe in just to win your kike argument because of clearly having a mental disorder that requires you to argue like a sick person all day. But you can do this on the mirror I guess not here.

Sorry kiddo the situation is "God" represents one of the 5 elements and the situation is explained in the Tetractys. To understand that this means you'd need to considerably wisen up, but you are playing Jesus now so I'll leave you at it.

FuckYu_666 said:
Solarsaga said:
I don't understand on what basis you consider pledaians to be "good ETs"? Pledaians are the same crap as gray ETs.
The Pleydians are our neighbors, but they hate us, they are human, but their races are totally incompatible with the white, black, Asian and mixed race

Solarsaga said:

Satan and some high ranking gods were the only ones who cared about the humans on planet earth, most gods don't give a damn about the humans on planet earth, but the lord satan looks at us and he sees that the humans on planet earth have infinite capacity to evolve.

StyleCoin said:
FuckYu_666 said:
Solarsaga said:
The Pleydians are our neighbors, but they hate us, they are human, but their races are totally incompatible with the white, black, Asian and mixed race

They are not human. They are the same greys and reptilians that are purely evil. They are able to use their power to project an image into people's minds that looks human, but it is only a mask to try to make people lower their defenses.

Ratel Sigma said:
Solarsaga said:

Apparently, it's a problem to be different here. Don't worry about that Solarsaga. The most important is your relation with Father Satan and the fight against the enemy.

Be pride to be different and not a borg, follower, spiritual slave or a fucking sheep without personality dependent on a guru.
The strengths of JoS is his powerful spiritual power but the weaknesses is conservatism and ideas fixed limited, it's a pity.

A lot of people here to follow the leader or acting by mimicry. To me, priest or guru is unnecessary. Cobra is my brother and Maxine my sister, i'm not a fucking xtian to call my bros or sis " a priest " !

So, be Yourself and forget the war of ideas with The Family SS but be STRONG against the sons of bitch enemies.

Being stupid or deluded doesn't make you different, it makes you just that. Still, we don't chase anyone away unless they're trying to do some actual problematic activity (you ignored the part where Whitecloud was known for insulting people unprovoked, attacking Whites and creating countless accounts of course). No need to pull the 'oppressed cause we are different' card.

Still, both you, him and any other people with differing views can stay, as long as they don't try to undermine us.

StyleCoin said:
FuckYu_666 said:

They are not human. They are the same greys and reptilians that are purely evil. They are able to use their power to project an image into people's minds that looks human, but it is only a mask to try to make people lower their defenses.

So I was wrong, I thought the Pleydians were some kind of humanoids, sorry for that mistake, are Andromedans also Greys?

StyleCoin said:
So I was wrong, I thought the Pleydians were some kind of humanoids, sorry for that mistake, are Andromedans also Greys?
Don't worry bro. I am not sure about who is living in Andromeda so I can't answer that. I never heard about that.

There are many different places where greys and reptilians are living, but there are also many different places where our gods have colonies living. Cobra would know a lot better about this than us.

Solarsaga said:
Th is not true, the fact is there are difference interpretations and opinions when it comes to things, I haven't said anything that blasphamous to satan before, is it wrong to disagree or question some of the consensus here.

Trying to pass the enemy ET's (the Pleiadians) as good beings is blasphemous, as it is glorifying his enemies[. Pushing the New Age thing of "god" is against Satanism. These things you "question" are basic facts confirmed by Satan and form the basis of SS, not "interpretations" or "opinions". If you don't agree with these, you're not a Satanist, but a New Ager. And New Age is an enemy hoax. In short, you're not a Satanist if you believe the doctrine of his enemies and try to mix it into Satanism and push them here. And yes, all these are enemy doctrines.

It's glaringly obvious that you have been studying New Age (enemy) sites, as most of the things you "believe" are from there. If you haven't been looking into New Age material, you wouldn't believe that at all.

I disagree with things all the time and I'm not banned or attacked much. For example, I believe that time travel is real and possible. The consensus here is that it isn't possible. I have disagreed with others on this yet I wasn't massively attacked. Why? Because I wasn't trying to push enemy doctrine here.

Solarsaga said:
The fact is that I haven't even said the soul is immortal here, I said it was my believe and you can't force me to change my believe because your hp. Get used to it.
You people are the ones trying to argue. You want me to believe you, why will you want me to believe you, because you said so, what is the facts?
When you say something pls bring facts, the sun dying and every other thing in the universe die is not a fact, it is just your opinion.
Our soul vibration is way higher than that of the sun, if than that of the astral sun.
Another question for you is if truly we came from nothing then what made us into something. If we came from nothing then how did we develope awareness. Does energy have awareness? Does energy have life?, People who say the soul came from ether and will go back to the ether does the ether have life, is the ether intelligent?
One question for you cobra. What is God?
And if truly we will go back to nothing how did we come to exist in the first place, from this same nothing? the satan you say created our souls and can destroy it who created his own soul, did he also come from nothing.
The fact that we have awareness means that we are not just energy. Energy does
not give life and yet the soul does. Meaning that the souls essence is purer than that of energy and it is more divine.
There are many questions about the soul.
According to taoist scripture, tibetan bon and even sanskrit, they describe God as an intelligent force or conciousness which created all things and gave birth to all conciousness.

this force we call God or God soul is eternal, it is beyond space and time. So we souls who were born from God are also eternal as well because soul is made of the same essence(substance) as God the creator.
Meanwhile the ether you say we come from is simply energy it has no intelligence, no will, awareness and no life, it is simply energy. So how is it possible that the soul comes from the ether. We were created by an intelligent force not some random energy.

Your interpretation about the universe does not change the universe either.

There are many questions about the soul. and the universe that you don't know.
I can immagine you saying this in front of a bonfire with the rasta kind of people around listening to you with an open mouth, then when they finish they're like:"shiiiieeeettttt, that's soo deeeeeeep, now pasz me zthat joint gurl"

Blackdragon666 said:
Ratel Sigma said:
Solarsaga said:

Being stupid or deluded doesn't make you different, it makes you just that. Still, we don't chase anyone away unless they're trying to do some actual problematic activity (you ignored the part where Whitecloud was known for insulting people unprovoked, attacking Whites and creating countless accounts of course). No need to pull the 'oppressed cause we are different' card.

Still, both you, him and any other people with differing views can stay, as long as they don't try to undermine us.

Yes i've seen later he was speaking about pleiadians and other shit.

Solarsaga said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Solarsaga said:
You are the one who came here to bring your opinion and I am replying you. So what

If God represents one of the five elements, which one in particular is it?

Calling me whatever name dosnt make you right.
And I never said God is outside space and time and said it is beyond space and time.

No one says here that one shouldn't meditate but how does that prove the soul withers,

Don't call me kiddo, I am a man.

You talk about Aristotle, yet I stated once plato's answer on the immortality of the soul but you just disregarded it like it was nothing because you know more than them.
even the Aristotle you talk about here agreed with plato on his arguement on the immortality of the soul. You would know this if you read the book phaedo, plato discribes the immortality of the soul.

you just disagree with everything I say even when they are known facts.

the tetractys which was created by pythatgoras describes the creator God as androgenous which which is able to self reproduce. It also discribes God which is at the top of the tetractys as limitless and timeless which means it exist beyond the space, time and duality. It created the whole universe, space time and duality which it put souls in so we can gain enilightment and one day return back to source.

But you can just disregard all this things and call me whatever to credit yourself.

Another thing is you seem to believe is that either their is no God or God is just some random energy floating around space without intelligence. The ether is programed. You have not still explained how the ether gave birth to a soul since it has no intelligence it is just energy floats through space.

I will leave you to it since you will just come back and be quoting baseless theory based on your own personal opinion and not actual true facts.

You can just go ask satan.

My last reply to you

Plato says more than this than just the "Soul being immortal". The thing he refers to as immortal, I have also explained in other topics, before reading Plato, and after reading Plato, I knew what he was talking about after having seen it. This is the core of the soul but without the added qualities, and is related to the ether. It is not the sum of the soul. This part can be immortal, but it can also be immovable, useless and without consciousness [since it comes from the universal field].

You do not really exist as a "you" at this point. This is why this soul has to incarnate on a body that has the four elements, so that the body later on gives substance to the soul. After this, immortalization of the soul is needed, and reincarnations, until the soul finally becomes perfected when this whole that was being created is immortal, but also what Aristotle refers to as "perfect" or having "reached it's final goal".

After this point there is no death anymore, there is a full Godhead. That is why all cultures of Pagans focused all their cultural power in expanding this knowledge, this is literally what the Gods wanted out of humanity to do. That is the actual immortality of the soul.

The Ether having no "intelligence" means it has no intelligence like you or a perception like a human. It is "all intelligent", which also accounts to "Absolutely not intelligent". That is related also to the notion of the trine force in the universe, an even more elaborate philosophical concept, that is both intelligent and non intelligent at the same time.

You answer your own strawman and not things I have said to you or written about. As I explained this is because you want to pick verbal fights for personal satisfaction in the forum, not to learn.

There are important missing details from your statements and these same missing details is why hoaxes like xianity have been created, who destroyed mankind. This is why I disagree with them, not because I care about you, but because they are misconceptions so expanded that the JoS is literally fighting against that nonsense.

There is no immortal soul without meditation. You need meditation to reach actual full no "finalized" immortality. Immortality before that state is just figurative and non applicable.

Solarsaga said:
Blackdragon666 said:
attacking Whites

I never attacked whites stop saying things I did not do you stupid

And yes arguing with you made me feel stupid, because you are unaware of the actual fact about africa and blacks.
Stop coming back here to say nonsense

Why don't you try, after having failed with 40 accounts now to troll and attack everything in the forums [in the case that you are just a Gentile and having mental issues] to actually try to make peace with one account and see if this helps you more in your development?

Solarsaga said:
Blackdragon666 said:
attacking Whites

I never attacked whites stop saying things I did not do you stupid

And yes arguing with you made me feel stupid, because you are unaware of the actual fact about africa and blacks.
Stop coming back here to say nonsense
I know passive aggressive attacks when I see them, so I know what I'm talking about. Also, I'm not engaging you anymore.

Solarsaga said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Ether having no "intelligence" means it has no intelligence like you or
Yes, not intelligent like you
And also has no perception as a soul.

All though what you say here isnt what was written in the book including pythagoras philosophy.

I will just leave you to it because I did not come here to argue, there are more important things at hand.

When you reply me you don't have to add insults like it is a duess,

Every body knows that you can control the ether so it is not God but but it is the force of God. And This realization makes me very Intelligent.

I wouldn't argue again becqus it serves nothing for me to convince you anyway.

Apologies for previous arguments. Some were partially caused by you for calling me names but whatever, it is past now.
There are more important things to do. Bye

HPC usually fills in missing gaps of knowledge that have been misinterpreted or lost completely.

I hope there are no stupid readers who thought HP HC was telling the bible-preacher he's not intelligent. His sentence simply says that the ether has no intelligence nor perception, while him and humans in general do have intelligence and perception.

Stormblood said:
I hope there are no stupid readers who thought HP HC was telling the bible-preacher he's not intelligent.

Even if he did, I wouldn't disagree.

Gearhead said:
Stormblood said:
I hope there are no stupid readers who thought HP HC was telling the bible-preacher he's not intelligent.

Even if he did, I wouldn't disagree.

That's a matter of debate. Everyone has intelligence, which is the ability to understand things. The words come from the Latin 'intellego' which means 'to understand'. It may low, high or whatever, because we're all individuals, but zero intelligence doesn't exist. It is a quality of all living beings. It also specific to different areas, while general intelligence is the average of your intelligence in different areas. The matter is quite complex.

Solarsaga said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Ether having no "intelligence" means it has no intelligence like you or

This is what he said

"The Ether having no "intelligence" means it has no intelligence like you or a perception like a human. It is "all intelligent", which also accounts to "Absolutely not intelligent". That is related also to the notion of the trine force in the universe, an even more elaborate philosophical concept, that is both intelligent and non intelligent at the same time."

for you to delete, at the specific point shows that you are purposefully trying to manipulate the conversation, to character assassinate.
He's referring to Ether is not as intelligent as you, a human being.
In my opinion I am certain you knew this, and purposefully did that type of manipulation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back