Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Shout out to the Gods because they care!

Shadowcat

The Gods will truely invest in someonewho helps themselves and advances and fights for our cause. Being open to them is a big deal and can even be lifesaving.

A brief testimony: I was driving home from work today. I see a truck with a TN license plate whose last number was 666. Strangely it made me think of someone and I thought the Gods might be trying to tell me something about them.

I needed to fuel up and so I randomly pulled up to a pump numbered 3 at a gas station. On the screens were the number 20 at the top (one of Azazels/Apollo's numbers) and with the first numbers being 666 on the bottom. Emmediately I tried focusing on his sigil for a few seconds wondering what he might be trying to tell me.

After getting gas and a snack I drove off...and as soon as I was trying to pull back onto the feeder an 18 wheeler cut in front in front me too soon and it
Took up 2 lanes causing me to almost smash into another pick up passing by in the farthest lane when I was trying to avoid the veering 18 wheeler. I narrowly came out unscathed after almost being sandwiched.

I thought of what I had just seen right before that minutes later and focused on Lord Azazel and said "if that was you thank you! Please tell me in a way I can understand if I must do anything at all"

10 minutes later...saw another plate with 666.

It's no bullshit that the Gods look after us...and they take this for real. I am not surprised my guardian Abrasax told me to up my aura of protection recently as I mentioned in another post when receiving information after focusing on his sigil.

Shortly after I started this working as I was told, I found myself in one of the most dangerous jobs I have ever had so far and have had no serious issues save for minor cuts and burns due to my afflicted mars (which is probably why he gave me that working in the first place)

I at times had thoughts in my head as if someone was telling me "you are going to end up on jobs you hate but know it will be because of me because I want you safe"

Yup..it happend. I got alot of shit work but it was alot safer than what I was doing and I had a couple minor incidents. It happened the same way with another job I hoped to go on. "No you arent going. Something else is lined up I want you safe" not always in literal words but the feeling. Yes, this too has happened and been confirmed.

Do your part and the Gods will look out for you. Besides yourself they are the only ones you can trust to.

On another note I mentioned at the beginning of this post that I thought of someone when I saw the first plate before pulling in for gas. I also had a thought in retrospect that someone might have been trying to curse me as I have known people personally to curse others very nonchalantly this way who may still lurk..

They must know if they have tried this with me today, that the Gods have thrown it back in their face because I am of Satan and they will know goddamnwell who they are if this is fact. Because unlike a kike I actually am backed by the powers of hell who care for me.

Hail Satan! Hail Apollo! Hail Abrasax!

Shadowcat said:
The Gods will truely invest in someonewho helps themselves and advances and fights for our cause. Being open to them is a big deal and can even be lifesaving.

A brief testimony: I was driving home from work today. I see a truck with a TN license plate whose last number was 666. Strangely it made me think of someone and I thought the Gods might be trying to tell me something about them.

I needed to fuel up and so I randomly pulled up to a pump numbered 3 at a gas station. On the screens were the number 20 at the top (one of Azazels/Apollo's numbers) and with the first numbers being 666 on the bottom. Emmediately I tried focusing on his sigil for a few seconds wondering what he might be trying to tell me.

After getting gas and a snack I drove off...and as soon as I was trying to pull back onto the feeder an 18 wheeler cut in front in front me too soon and it
Took up 2 lanes causing me to almost smash into another pick up passing by in the farthest lane when I was trying to avoid the veering 18 wheeler. I narrowly came out unscathed after almost being sandwiched.

I thought of what I had just seen right before that minutes later and focused on Lord Azazel and said "if that was you thank you! Please tell me in a way I can understand if I must do anything at all"

It's no bullshit that the Gods look after us...and they take this for real. I am not surprised my guardian Abrasax told me to up my aura of protection recently as I mentioned in another post when receiving information after focusing on his sigil.

Shortly after I started this working as I was told, I found myself in one of the most dangerous jobs I have ever had so far and have had no serious issues save for minor cuts and burns due to my afflicted mars (which is probably why he gave me that working in the first place)

I at times had thoughts in my head as if someone was telling me "you are going to end up on jobs you hate but know it will be because of me because I want you safe"

Yup..it happend. I got alot of shit work but it was alot safer than what I was doing and I had a couple minor incidents. It happened the same way with another job I hoped to go on. "No you arent going. Something else is lined up I want you safe" not always in literal words but the feeling. Yes, this too has happened and been confirmed.

Do your part and the Gods will look out for you. Besides yourself they are the only ones you can trust to.

On another note I mentioned at the beginning of this post that I thought of someone when I saw the first plate before pulling in for gas. I also had a thought in retrospect that someone might have been trying to curse me as I have known people personally to curse others very nonchalantly this way who may still lurk..

They must know if they have tried this with me today, that the Gods have thrown it back in their face because I am of Satan and they will know goddamnwell who they are if this is fact. Because unlike a kike I actually am backed by the powers of hell who care for me.

Oh he’s definitely a good god and only god of our kind.. I live Satan as a father. He stood by me unlike my mom and dad.. and andras as well. Hail Satan brothers and sisters!!

Shadowcat said:

I am glad you are okay my sister.

Shadowcat said:

The most important thing is not to ignore the signs we get from the Gods.
Hail Satan! Hail Abrasax! Hail Apollo! :D :D

mercury_wisdom said:
Shadowcat said:

I am glad you are okay my sister.

Thank you i hope the same goes for you. I hear you are having a hard time. Please dont let yiddish chucky stab you :|

956GOD said:
Shadowcat said:

Oh he’s definitely a good god and only god of our kind.. I live Satan as a father. He stood by me unlike my mom and dad.. and andras as well. Hail Satan brothers and sisters!!

Danielthe956god.. I promised I would bring back the s.s under my leadership and partners

Shadowcat said:
That made me very happy to read. Thanks for sharing! :)
Our Gods are truly magnificent, and they always give back when you give to them. We are so lucky to have them as our teachers.

Hail Satan!! Hail to all of our Gods and Goddesses!!

I second that, I have been going through a lot here an there but my guardian helped me very much I thank him for everything

Hail Satan
Hail amon ra

956GOD said:
956GOD said:
Shadowcat said:

Danielthe956god.. I promised I would bring back the s.s under my leadership and partners

No one cares.

Super excited to get back into my studies!! Your very right the gods really do care and i can relate!! I began helping myself and the gods have already began to give me real clarity!! Now its time to put in work :twisted:

slyscorpion said:
956GOD said:
956GOD said:

No one cares.

that was dry :lol:

Shadowcat said:

True, satan, andras and lucifugue rofocale have helped me a lot, but I am very afraid of having Jewish dna, if you make an effort in spiritual warfare, satan and the gods help us a lot, satan himself has helped me directly in several things, but my biggest fear is having some Jewish dna, I am being attacked with this thought.

StyleCoin said:
Shadowcat said:

True, satan, andras and lucifugue rofocale have helped me a lot, but I am very afraid of having Jewish dna, if you make an effort in spiritual warfare, satan and the gods help us a lot, satan himself has helped me directly in several things, but my biggest fear is having some Jewish dna, I am being attacked with this thought.

Especially if you are advancing and seriously making progress in fighting for the Gods in anyway and are taken seriously and contribute is when the attacks can be at their worst. Each time one really gets somewhere or close to something is when these attacks will come. Look at yourself. If you do not look and behave like a jew you are fine. Getting knowledge from family trees also helps ease the mind with this and ultimately practicing satanism (not dillusions) Even a kike from 2000 years ago is still a kike...i met one that claimed descent from one around that time and the guy not only looked like a creature but he behaved very much like a jew..he was in my apprenticeship class before i got my tube papers. I found out what he was for sure because his behavior and self psychological description prompted me to ask about his ancestry. He was even wearing a Krav Maga shirt. Some people can look fully white and still behave like full blown kikes from having jewish dna from a distant generation. It remains in the soul.

You are fine ;)

In short stop worrying you are fine

slyscorpion said:
956GOD said:
956GOD said:

No one cares.
omg! Idk know this was you? How are you doing? Well.. I’m doing ok.. trying to find new love.. but for some reason the universe points me to a particular person.. anyway.. thanks for teaching me a lot .. this is Daniel.. the956god.. we’ve been talking so long !

956GOD said:
slyscorpion said:
956GOD said:

No one cares.
omg! Idk know this was you? How are you doing? Well.. I’m doing ok.. trying to find new love.. but for some reason the universe points me to a particular person.. anyway.. thanks for teaching me a lot .. this is Daniel.. the956god.. we’ve been talking so long !

c0f7c0d61907f118930218e8c92fec56.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back