Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to make an animal die peacefully or with minimal pain through spiritual means? What rune/mantra to use?

Niko_is_666

How to make an animal die peacefully or with minimal pain through spiritual/witchcraft means? What rune/mantra to use? Also please suggest safe affirmations for minimal pain/peaceful rest(I don't want to make mistakes here).

So there are these two dogs and a cow I know, the owner is someone I know, I am not sure if I would call him a friend. He is overall a very corrupt person and pretty cruel at taking care of these animals. Hardly gives them a bath, they are always stuck in mud and dirt with hardened patches of mud and also their own waste on their body, especially the cow. Always in chains, he doesn't care if they are chained under the scorching sun in summers for too long or in harsh cold days of winters. Doesn't care if they are hungry, sometimes hungry for 24+ hours(no food and also no water). When they misbehave, he beats them. He had two cows but one of them died because of his beating and mistreated wound. Now he is left with, 2 dogs and 1 cow.

The only thing anyone can do here is, put the animals to rest from their misery. Whenever I visit him or near his property, the dogs always look at me quietly, I do see and feel sadness in their eyes, the cow always looks at me and moo's with her broken voice(destroyed vocal cords or something, probably because of the beatings and chemical injections used to force her to give milk). I sense the same sadness in her, and when she moo's at me or tries to moo at me, the only two thing that come to my mind are "Help me" or "End this suffering".

I would like to put them to rest through spiritual means, because actually they are past the saving or adoption point. I can't see them like this, I want to put them to rest as soon as possible.

As for the person, he can't afford a cow or a dog if these ones are put to rest. But if he adopts a dog/puppy or even gets a cow, I will observe and take action on him if he repeats the same thing. The thing is, he has a new born child and I don't want to cause trouble to the child's upbringing by doing something to him. So I would rather first put the animals to rest and take a small action on him if he doesn't changes himself(But I also question myself, "what gives me the right to interfere in his life?", I don't know if I have any right answer for this, most answers are based purely on emotions. So I do want to put those animals out of their misery.)

This is important to me because I see the animals every other day when I pass by the person's property, I sense the same sadness whenever I see the animals. This has been happening for a long time, I have observed the animals and the actions of the person, now its time to act, and I choose/wish to act in the safest way possible for me: the spiritual way/witchcraft, and I need help, since I get confused and a little anxiousness with such things because this is not some child's play or a game.

Is there an organization that deals with the mistreatment of animals in your country?
If yes, you should give them a call.
If not, you won't be able to just kill them with spiritual means unless you are extremely advanced spiritually.

The situation is complex, try to avoid doing illegal things.

Isn't there any way to report animal abuse? And if he act in this way to the animals I don't think he is going to be a great dad... I don't know the whole situation but this person does not deserve to be alive. There are many magical ways but its hard to understand what to do, I don't know if the best way is to end them magicaly. Maybe ask the Gods to help you in this situation and promise them energy.

It hurts me so much.
Is there an animal association that is independent of public institutions? It is often useless to call on the town halls, they don't care.
Once, we called the gendarmerie for a group of mares abandoned in the marshes, one was dying. Although the dirty owner was summoned, nothing more happened... the best is still the dedicated associations.
And relieve as much as you can when you know you will pass them: carry water bowls to the dogs, a bucket of water for the cow, kibble, flattened corn for the poor cow.
Do what's easy for you: I feed all the strays cats that come near my house, open the barn door for them, leave them cottages even if they're made of cardboard, or anything else to keep warm.
Damn all these abusive humans

Aside from what has already posted have you considered taking pics of animals and video of abuse and spread it online? Appeal to emotions and people will react strongly. Be anon if you decide do this.

Hopefully like people have said you'll have some kind of animal abuse hotline to call. That's really the only way to stop it.
If you report them, I'd say the guy will probably know it was you, though, so be careful.

There's also.... certain black magic.... for certain situations like these........ which I would certainly use..... if you catch my drift.

It is best to contact animal association, but if the situation is complicated you can use《ISA》to create obsession or fear or simply to stop harassing those animals.

Before that, visit the Runes page on site so that neither you nor an accidental person is harmed, it is still best to inform the animal associations.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Kabalah.html

To my opinion, those animals are not living much better than many Gentiles at their workplace, or family meetings, where they are most often covered with insults, deprivation, and feel the same sadness (or rage) than the dogs and cow (at the soul level). It is no solution to kill them as a relief, (unless prison-like situations).
Thousands of cows, rabbits, chickens suffer the same or worst under intensive farming, sleep deprivation, overstimulation for production, etc.

Depending where you live, there should be some sanitary rules or laws to be respected. You may also inform the sanitary officier than animals are kept in bottom conditions. A fine will possibly push the owner to fix at least their cleaning conditions.

You can ask Mrs. Hagenti or Mr. Anubis for help. In my hood I saw a poster with a missing cat and I asked Ms. Hagenti for help and some time after that the poster disappeared.
By the way, I would do a death ritual on this guy who treats animals this way.

Yah if the guy is mistreating the animals, curse him or even do a spell that exposes him to the public,an watch him get what he deserves

Aquarius said:
Is there an organization that deals with the mistreatment of animals in your country?
If yes, you should give them a call.
If not, you won't be able to just kill them with spiritual means unless you are extremely advanced spiritually.

The situation is complex, try to avoid doing illegal things.
I already tried contacting an organization, no one came. But I found another organization, will contact them soon.

I have been able to do some stuff without needing to do any working, my thoughts with affirmation were enough to alter the situations. But tbh I am not sure, it could be a coincidence or help from the Gods.
Yep, no illegal things at all.

Thanks for the adivce/help.

luis said:
Isn't there any way to report animal abuse? And if he act in this way to the animals I don't think he is going to be a great dad... I don't know the whole situation but this person does not deserve to be alive. There are many magical ways but its hard to understand what to do, I don't know if the best way is to end them magicaly. Maybe ask the Gods to help you in this situation and promise them energy.
SShiva_fr said:
It hurts me so much.
Is there an animal association that is independent of public institutions? It is often useless to call on the town halls, they don't care.
Once, we called the gendarmerie for a group of mares abandoned in the marshes, one was dying. Although the dirty owner was summoned, nothing more happened... the best is still the dedicated associations.
And relieve as much as you can when you know you will pass them: carry water bowls to the dogs, a bucket of water for the cow, kibble, flattened corn for the poor cow.
Do what's easy for you: I feed all the strays cats that come near my house, open the barn door for them, leave them cottages even if they're made of cardboard, or anything else to keep warm.
Damn all these abusive humans
Soul Wings said:
Hopefully like people have said you'll have some kind of animal abuse hotline to call. That's really the only way to stop it.
If you report them, I'd say the guy will probably know it was you, though, so be careful.

There's also.... certain black magic.... for certain situations like these........ which I would certainly use..... if you catch my drift.
livelucifer said:
It is best to contact animal association, but if the situation is complicated you can use《ISA》to create obsession or fear or simply to stop harassing those animals.

Before that, visit the Runes page on site so that neither you nor an accidental person is harmed, it is still best to inform the animal associations.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Kabalah.html
100 Days said:
To my opinion, those animals are not living much better than many Gentiles at their workplace, or family meetings, where they are most often covered with insults, deprivation, and feel the same sadness (or rage) than the dogs and cow (at the soul level). It is no solution to kill them as a relief, (unless prison-like situations).
Thousands of cows, rabbits, chickens suffer the same or worst under intensive farming, sleep deprivation, overstimulation for production, etc.

Depending where you live, there should be some sanitary rules or laws to be respected. You may also inform the sanitary officier than animals are kept in bottom conditions. A fine will possibly push the owner to fix at least their cleaning conditions.

Not much in my country for animals. And most organizations/charity seem to be into money grabbing or money laundering schemes. I contacted an organization through phone, no one came. I've found another org. that could be legit, I will be contacting them soon. I think for now I should not use magic in this case. I will also ask the Gods for help.

Thanks for the help/advice.

SShiva_fr said:
I could try but I simply cannot walk into his property just to feed his animals. I know him, he knows me but I am not close enough to him. To be honest, I could just avoid his street, but I thought I should first share my thought here to get some suggestions/advice.

Thank you for the help/advice.

MiniMe3388 said:
You can ask Mrs. Hagenti or Mr. Anubis for help. In my hood I saw a poster with a missing cat and I asked Ms. Hagenti for help and some time after that the poster disappeared.

Thank you for the advice, I will request the Gods for help.

MiniMe3388 said:
Satnam666 said:
Yah if the guy is mistreating the animals, curse him or even do a spell that exposes him to the public,an watch him get what he deserves
I am not sure. He has a new born baby. Doing something to him would be equal to destroying the baby's future because most women here depend on their husbands(third world problems). If I do something to him and if it got out of control, the rest of the family will become poor.
When it comes to using magik on someone[especially black magik], I always think twice before taking any decisions, I try my best to evaluate the possible outcomes, the consequences of my action. Here, using black magik on the person is not a good idea because I would be hurting the innocent, the baby.

The thought of putting the animals at rest through magik was a careful consideration. But now it seems like I should try the routes suggested by other members or simply ignore the situation, because not much can be done other than contacting an organization. which I tried, but I will try to contact another org. soon.

Thank you for the suggestion/advice.

Henu the Great said:
Aside from what has already posted have you considered taking pics of animals and video of abuse and spread it online? Appeal to emotions and people will react strongly. Be anon if you decide do this.
I haven't tried this, it's a good idea but I am not sure if it would work where I live and this is a bit risky for me because of where I live.
Thanks for the suggestion though.

I don't think it's possible to do this without harming the soul of whoever you do it on. I mean in carefully done situations it might not be a death sentence for a soul to do a black Magick death spell but most the time it is. So I wouldn't suggest this as a solution. If done by physical means in a humane way it would be a good solution but that is not likely legal.

Nikois666 said:
MiniMe3388 said:

MiniMe3388 said:
Satnam666 said:
I am not sure. He has a new born baby. Doing something to him would be equal to destroying the baby's future because most women here depend on their husbands(third world problems). If I do something to him and if it got out of control, the rest of the family will become poor.
When it comes to using magik on someone[especially black magik], I always think twice before taking any decisions, I try my best to evaluate the possible outcomes, the consequences of my action. Here, using black magik on the person is not a good idea because I would be hurting the innocent, the baby.

The thought of putting the animals at rest through magik was a careful consideration. But now it seems like I should try the routes suggested by other members or simply ignore the situation, because not much can be done other than contacting an organization. which I tried, but I will try to contact another org. soon.

Please ask the Gods, this is a complicated situation. You can give them energy after they did their job. I'm sure they will find the best way to deal with it. Usually any of us would have said to use our own magic but this situation is too complicated and require higher intuition.

Nikois666 said:
Henu the Great said:
I haven't tried this, it's a good idea but I am not sure if it would work where I live and this is a bit risky for me because of where I live.
Thanks for the suggestion though.
You could also do binding against hurting the animals. It was suggested above already.

Nikois666 said:
SShiva_fr said:

I could try but I simply cannot walk into his property just to feed his animals. I know him, he knows me but I am not close enough to him. To be honest, I could just avoid his street, but I thought I should first share my thought here to get some suggestions/advice.

Thank you for the help/advice.

A ritual to the almighty God Anubis, good idea.

And I hope that the second association will intervene.
I hope that the situation of these poor animals will be resolved.
Good luck

Nikois666 said:
MiniMe3388 said:

MiniMe3388 said:
Satnam666 said:

I did not say to kill him with a spell* just make him pay,you can even make it seem, as it's a punishment for his mistreating his animals

slyscorpion said:
I don't think it's possible to do this without harming the soul of whoever you do it on. I mean in carefully done situations it might not be a death sentence for a soul to do a black Magick death spell but most the time it is. So I wouldn't suggest this as a solution. If done by physical means in a humane way it would be a good solution but that is not likely legal.

luis said:
Please ask the Gods, this is a complicated situation. You can give them energy after they did their job. I'm sure they will find the best way to deal with it. Usually any of us would have said to use our own magic but this situation is too complicated and require higher intuition.

Henu the Great said:
You could also do binding against hurting the animals. It was suggested above already.

SShiva_fr said:
A ritual to the almighty God Anubis, good idea.

And I hope that the second association will intervene.
I hope that the situation of these poor animals will be resolved.
Good luck

Satnam666 said:
I did not say to kill him with a spell* just make him pay,you can even make it seem, as it's a punishment for his mistreating his animals
Good news, the second organization that I contacted, visited the owner. They first had some talks with the owner, settled the matter without taking away the animals. They took photos of the animals for record and will frequently visit the owner and if the condition of the animals remains the same, they will take legal action against the owner.
I remained anonymous.

Thank you very much for all the advice and suggestions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back