Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Succube

FuckYu_666 said:
I am considering having a relationship with a succube, on JoS it says that I have to perform a ritual to Satan in which I express my intentions, how should I do it?
I'm only asking for information since I'm still evaluating given the seriousness and importance of the choice.

Are you sure you have read the Rituals section on JoS? There's only one ritual there that fits the purpose. The Succubus/Incubus page assumes that you have read the rituals section. Please, please read everything there before even going to the Demons or Succubi pages. The rituals and meditations sections are more important than the Succubus/Incubus page. I can't stress this enough.

This question you are asking comes up so many times from people who haven't read the rituals section on JoS, that I've even put it in the FAQ in my signature.

It's crazy, I remember one time a person thought he had to do the Dedication Ritual to summon a succubus. Some people aren't even aware that there's an entire section with rituals in JoS (hint: it's under "Satanic Rites and Celebrations" on the main site), but they found the succubus page somehow.

Sorry for the rant, but I hope you see why it's important to read the JoS site.

Rational Satanist said:
FuckYu_666 said:
I am considering having a relationship with a succube, on JoS it says that I have to perform a ritual to Satan in which I express my intentions, how should I do it?
I'm only asking for information since I'm still evaluating given the seriousness and importance of the choice.

Are you sure you have read the Rituals section on JoS? There's only one ritual there that fits the purpose. The Succubus/Incubus page assumes that you have read the rituals section. Please, please read everything there before even going to the Demons or Succubi pages. The rituals and meditations sections are more important than the Succubus/Incubus page. I can't stress this enough.

This question you are asking comes up so many times from people who haven't read the rituals section on JoS, that I've even put it in the FAQ in my signature.

It's crazy, I remember one time a person thought he had to do the Dedication Ritual to summon a succubus. Some people aren't even aware that there's an entire section with rituals in JoS (hint: it's under "Satanic Rites and Celebrations" on the main site), but they found the succubus page somehow.

Thanks for the reply, you reminded me that I had read it, but it was like a year ago.

Rational Satanist said:
FuckYu_666 said:

Rational Satanist, you do a very good job of helping other people and you have a talent for writing.

As someone in such a relationship, there's one thing I'd like to add: When you ask, it's important to be VERY SPECIFIC regarding what kind of relationship you're looking for (monogamous/polygamous). And if you do want to ask for a monogamous partner, think about it long and hard beforehand, realize that you're making a commitment that will last several lifetimes, and make sure you're prepared to treat it with the appropriate amount of seriousness. They do not take transgressions lightly.

Gearhead said:
As someone in such a relationship, there's one thing I'd like to add: When you ask, it's important to be VERY SPECIFIC regarding what kind of relationship you're looking for (monogamous/polygamous). And if you do want to ask for a monogamous partner, think about it long and hard beforehand, realize that you're making a commitment that will last several lifetimes, and make sure you're prepared to treat it with the appropriate amount of seriousness. They do not take transgressions lightly.
Hey, brother Gearhead,

You seem to be quite knowledgeable about Demon lover relationships. Would you mind if I contacted you to talk more about this?

Here is my protonmail: [email protected]

Please let me know if you do contact me. Thanks!

Hail Satan!

mercury_wisdom said:
Gearhead said:
Hey, brother Gearhead,

You seem to be quite knowledgeable about Demon lover relationships. Would you mind if I contacted you to talk more about this?

Hail Satan!

Sure, not a problem at all. I've sent you an email.

mercury_wisdom said:
Gearhead said:
Hey, brother Gearhead,

Hail Satan!

Okay, I've tried contacting you, but Protonmail's acting weird: the email shows up for about two seconds in my outbox and then just disappears into thin air. If you want to try emailing me, it's: [email protected]

Gearhead said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Gearhead said:
Hey, brother Gearhead,

Hail Satan!

Okay, I've tried contacting you, but Protonmail's acting weird: the email shows up for about two seconds in my outbox and then just disappears into thin air. If you want to try emailing me, it's: [email protected]
Hey bro. I have already replied to your email. Have you got it? Also try using protonmail.com instead of the app. As the app can have some glitches like that.

mercury_wisdom said:
Gearhead said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Hey, brother Gearhead,

Hail Satan!

Hey bro. I have already replied to your email. Have you got it? Also try using protonmail.com instead of the app. As the app can have some glitches like that.

Was it the one from Guerrillamail? I screwed up when I sent that; I didn't realize they only kept any received emails for an hour before deleting them.

Gearhead said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Gearhead said:

Was it the one from Guerrillamail? I screwed up when I sent that; I didn't realize they only kept any received emails for an hour before deleting them.
No the ones looked like protonmail.ch

FuckYu_666 said:
I had a question and maybe it is a bit trivial, but is such a relationship different from a marriage? From what I know, marriage is like a formal commitment, more seriousness, a deeper union. It is very similar to this relationship, but is marriage to be considered a different thing?
A monogamous relationship is like a marriage with a soul to soul. Additionally you can also marry your demon/ess in this life time on the astral or when the Gods return.

I can say I am not yet married to my demoness lover but I want to when the Gods are here physically and she can return. It will be a grand party and all SS are invited hahaha❤

mercury_wisdom said:
Gearhead said:
mercury_wisdom said:

No the ones looked like protonmail.ch
I found it. For whatever reason, it was automatically marked as read when I got it even though I never opened it, so I didn't see it until I dug through my entire inbox. Sorry for the confusion/annoyance/spam. At any rate, I've replied.

mercury_wisdom said:
FuckYu_666 said:
I had a question and maybe it is a bit trivial, but is such a relationship different from a marriage? From what I know, marriage is like a formal commitment, more seriousness, a deeper union. It is very similar to this relationship, but is marriage to be considered a different thing?
A monogamous relationship is like a marriage with a soul to soul. Additionally you can also marry your demon/ess in this life time on the astral or when the Gods return.

I can say I am not yet married to my demoness lover but I want to when the Gods are here physically and she can return. It will be a grand party and all SS are invited hahaha❤
Thank you for your reply, I will be happy to come to your wedding then :) .

mercury_wisdom said:

How about, instead of waiting for the Gods to return, you become a God and join her on the other side instead?

Keep advancing, and let her guide you through the process. A demon lover is so much more than a simple relationship, no human relationship can compare. They can also do things for you that no other being could or would do for you.

Most importantly, a Demon Lover will want you by their side, and will guide you on your path to the Godhead to have you be able to join them in person as soon as possible.

They also know you intimately more so than any other being, they are fully aware of all your strengths, weaknesses and potentials (good and bad), thus they can guide you to reach your best potential better than anyone, often even better than your GD could even if your GD is more powerful than your Demon Lover.

Most importantly, be open to them and listen to them. A Demon Lover will want the absolute best for you and will do everything in their power to help you grow and reach the Godhead, so long as you are loyal and love them truly as your eternal wife.

I name them as Demon Lover, because until you reach the Godhead and join them by their side, you cannot be their wife or husband, since they are immortal and you are still in the cycle of reincarnation, thus it can happen that one fails to complete the MO in time and never joins their Demon Lover's side, to become a true wife or husband, leaving them alone or seeking another partner after a time has passed.

This is a sacrifice the Demon or God is willing to make for you if they choose to have you as a partner. For them, who can see the grand scheme of things, the course of fate and who is aware of the futures that preside the both of you, they will know when you walk a path which leads to an end, thus they will help you rectify this if you let them.

It is doubly important to be psychically open to their advices, signs and presence at all times. This may take a while to get used to, but it is worth the effort more so than I know the words to express.

This is not just for Mercury_Wisdom, but for everyone who wants to learn about Denon Lovers or to seek monogamous love from a God or Goddess.

mercury_wisdom said:
FuckYu_666 said:

Hello brother, confirming that I was the one who sent you a message from my email: [email protected]

VoiceofEnki said:
mercury_wisdom said:

How about, instead of waiting for the Gods to return, you become a God and join her on the other side instead?

Keep advancing, and let her guide you through the process. A demon lover is so much more than a simple relationship, no human relationship can compare. They can also do things for you that no other being could or would do for you.

Most importantly, a Demon Lover will want you by their side, and will guide you on your path to the Godhead to have you be able to join them in person as soon as possible.

They also know you intimately more so than any other being, they are fully aware of all your strengths, weaknesses and potentials (good and bad), thus they can guide you to reach your best potential better than anyone, often even better than your GD could even if your GD is more powerful than your Demon Lover.

Most importantly, be open to them and listen to them. A Demon Lover will want the absolute best for you and will do everything in their power to help you grow and reach the Godhead, so long as you are loyal and love them truly as your eternal wife.

I name them as Demon Lover, because until you reach the Godhead and join them by their side, you cannot be their wife or husband, since they are immortal and you are still in the cycle of reincarnation, thus it can happen that one fails to complete the MO in time and never joins their Demon Lover's side, to become a true wife or husband, leaving them alone or seeking another partner after a time has passed.

This is a sacrifice the Demon or God is willing to make for you if they choose to have you as a partner. For them, who can see the grand scheme of things, the course of fate and who is aware of the futures that preside the both of you, they will know when you walk a path which leads to an end, thus they will help you rectify this if you let them.

It is doubly important to be psychically open to their advices, signs and presence at all times. This may take a while to get used to, but it is worth the effort more so than I know the words to express.

This is not just for Mercury_Wisdom, but for everyone who wants to learn about Denon Lovers or to seek monogamous love from a God or Goddess.
Your words are beautiful and put me in tears❤

Yes I am trying. Life is tough and I am fighting. I have understood there are phases to life. My current phase is to focus on my career and study hard so I can build a life for me and her. I am ambitious and a warrior. I want power and wealth. As well as spiritual mastery and mastering the occult and elevating my serpent.

Don't get me wrong though I might be focusing on the material temporarily but I am doing my spiritual daily duties like yoga and meditations. I am just not focusing on advancing. Yet feeding my soul regardless. This might annoy you or you might attack me but I am really doing my best. I am struggling, working hard and having a tough time.

You might think I am just lazy for not advancing but you don't know what I go through and how much it hurts me and puts me to tears that I am not advanced, that I can't get to know my lover yet, to not see her smile, her love. It hurts. But I've learned patience.

I am thankful she is so nice as to wait for me all these years. I am grateful for her patience.

mercury_wisdom said:

What makes you think I would attack you over this?

It is beautiful thing that you are fighting to succeed. Material life is not something to be neglected for as long as you live here.

Especially as it may take you a while still to reach the point where you could realistically complete the MO. However, your prospect is great with the support of a Demon Lover to succeed in this life.

Having a strong foundation in the material will make it easier to focus on your spiritual later. Just do your best now, and don't neglect the essential things, same as you should not neglect the material.

Patience with yourself is important, you understand already there are phases in life, so you should not struggle too much with this as you have an idea of where you are at in the present and where you want to go.

That is one of the most important things to succeed at anything.

As for seeing her and really knowing her, keep advancing at your own pace, try not to rush this, but work towards it steadily. The goal is a permanent attainment, not a momentary gain to receive fleeting emotional satisfaction.

Your feelings are true and they reach her. Even if you cannot yet communicate freely, you can still give her your attention and care, similar to how one would build a relationship with Satan when one is new and not yet able to psychically communicate, by taking a moment to talk to him during or after meditation, perhaps before going to bed, or while drinking tea or coffee in the morning before going out to do whatever it is one needs to do that day, etc.

You can connect in the same way with them throughout the day and strengthen your bond.

Try to meditate on your astral senses daily if you can. Doesn't have to be long, but remain consistent.

When you meditate, ask her for guidance as well, as during meditation you will be most sensitive to the astral and to her energy, so besides receiving her guidance you can also build a closer connection with her through your spiritual practice.

VoiceofEnki said:
mercury_wisdom said:

What makes you think I would attack you over this?

It is beautiful thing that you are fighting to succeed. Material life is not something to be neglected for as long as you live here.

Especially as it may take you a while still to reach the point where you could realistically complete the MO. However, your prospect is great with the support of a Demon Lover to succeed in this life.

Having a strong foundation in the material will make it easier to focus on your spiritual later. Just do your best now, and don't neglect the essential things, same as you should not neglect the material.

Patience with yourself is important, you understand already there are phases in life, so you should not struggle too much with this as you have an idea of where you are at in the present and where you want to go.

That is one of the most important things to succeed at anything.

As for seeing her and really knowing her, keep advancing at your own pace, try not to rush this, but work towards it steadily. The goal is a permanent attainment, not a momentary gain to receive fleeting emotional satisfaction.

Your feelings are true and they reach her. Even if you cannot yet communicate freely, you can still give her your attention and care, similar to how one would build a relationship with Satan when one is new and not yet able to psychically communicate, by taking a moment to talk to him during or after meditation, perhaps before going to bed, or while drinking tea or coffee in the morning before going out to do whatever it is one needs to do that day, etc.

You can connect in the same way with them throughout the day and strengthen your bond.

Try to meditate on your astral senses daily if you can. Doesn't have to be long, but remain consistent.

When you meditate, ask her for guidance as well, as during meditation you will be most sensitive to the astral and to her energy, so besides receiving her guidance you can also build a closer connection with her through your spiritual practice.
Thank you.

I just thought that some people here think that the spiritual > material. But those are the less mature ones. People like Hps Maxine understood the concept of the importance of the material. Hp HC too.

mercury_wisdom said:
Thank you.

I just thought that some people here think that the spiritual > material. But those are the less mature ones. People like Hps Maxine understood the concept of the importance of the material. Hp HC too.

I used to be like that as well, but HP HoodedCobra made me realize the importance of balancing all aspects of life, to not neglect the material or consider it inferior to the spiritual.

Both are necessary to have a complete existence and to live life.

FuckYu_666 said:
I recommend that you have all your astral senses open before you request a succubus from father Satan, if you are not spiritually open you will be wasting your time.

mercury_wisdom said:
VoiceofEnki said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Yes I am trying. Life is tough and I am fighting. I have understood there are phases to life. My current phase is to focus on my career and study hard so I can build a life for me and her. I am ambitious and a warrior. I want power and wealth. As well as spiritual mastery and mastering the occult and elevating my serpent.

Don't get me wrong though I might be focusing on the material temporarily but I am doing my spiritual daily duties like yoga and meditations. I am just not focusing on advancing. Yet feeding my soul regardless. This might annoy you or you might attack me but I am really doing my best. I am struggling, working hard and having a tough time.

You might think I am just lazy for not advancing but you don't know what I go through and how much it hurts me and puts me to tears that I am not advanced, that I can't get to know my lover yet, to not see her smile, her love. It hurts. But I've learned patience.

I am thankful she is so nice as to wait for me all these years. I am grateful for her patience.
After yoga, direct the energy buzz to your psychic sight and hearing centers. Every time I do Kundalini yoga I always do this. Also your orgasms. You can also sit in the sun for three or five minutes and breathe white gold energy into your head region and affirm that all of your psychic centers are opened and functioning properly. The sound meditation if you listen to music can also go a long way. If you do any of those simple exercises just this daily, you'll be having clear telepathic communication with her in no time.

Blackdragon666 said:
After yoga, direct the energy buzz to your psychic sight and hearing centers. Every time I do Kundalini yoga I always do this. Also your orgasms. You can also sit in the sun for three or five minutes and breathe white gold energy into your head region and affirm that all of your psychic centers are opened and functioning properly. The sound meditation if you listen to music can also go a long way. If you do any of those simple exercises just this daily, you'll be having clear telepathic communication with her in no time.
Thanks for the information, I'm actually already doing most of these things but I'll also try the yoga buzz.
Do you have any advice on sound meditation/synesthesia?

Blackdragon666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Thank you!

FuckYu_666 said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Thanks for the information, I'm actually already doing most of these things but I'll also try the yoga buzz.
Do you have any advice on sound meditation/synesthesia?
I would say you go for music you love. Or instrumental music. Music that takes your mind away from the world around you. You can also play your music of choice in your head and visualize it as instructed.

Blackdragon666 said:
I would say you go for music you love. Or instrumental music. Music that takes your mind away from the world around you. You can also play your music of choice in your head and visualize it as instructed.
I must say that I find it better to do this meditation in a public transport (bus, train, etc...), also studying sound is very useful (scientifically).
I think in time I will also be able to see the colours of the waves.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back