Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Nikola Tesla, ufo

What did he mean when he said "I saw past present and future" at the same time or? And how?

And, I've seen ufo even triangular shaped in videos.

How do the ufos travel on light?

Well I can answer the first part. The second part I don't honestly know.

Ok when you reach a little higher level your memory of the past becomes much stronger all your past lives your past in this life etc plus you are able to pretty easily sense what the future is too. It all exists at the same time. Someone highly competent in this would just know they might see how all three are connected together and they are kind of all the same the present.

Sensing the future only becomes difficult when a bunch of wildcards are thrown in there and random things. It's pretty easy to project a straight line maybe many here can do that however if a bunch of people are consistently changing what they are doing or like in your life or you keep doing that chances are what you sense won't happen.

This is my experience. Prediction of the future appears to go in a line kind of way but that's not really how the future goes. If someone changes path in some way they change the future.

Let's say as an example you know your going to get into an accident around a certain time. You do not drive or ride with someone on any of the days that fit what you see.

It doesn't happen. This is what I mean by the future isn't written in stone.

The thing i wanted to add is something changes in your projection (vision) or what you sense if you have changed what will happen in the future.

If it doesn't change and when you think something will happen you sense and it doesn't if you have practiced at this it just means your timing was off. What you sense will probably happen in the future.

I am terrible at timing to be honest I wish I knew someone to help me with this. I did get quite a few events correct in practicing but timing was always way off.

slyscorpion said:
Well I can answer the first part. The second part I don't honestly know.

Ok when you reach a little higher level your memory of the past becomes much stronger all your past lives your past in this life etc plus you are able to pretty easily sense what the future is too. It all exists at the same time. Someone highly competent in this would just know they might see how all three are connected together and they are kind of all the same the present.

Sensing the future only becomes difficult when a bunch of wildcards are thrown in there and random things. It's pretty easy to project a straight line maybe many here can do that however if a bunch of people are consistently changing what they are doing or like in your life or you keep doing that chances are what you sense won't happen.

This is my experience. Prediction of the future appears to go in a line kind of way but that's not really how the future goes. If someone changes path in some way they change the future.

Let's say as an example you know your going to get into an accident around a certain time. You do not drive or ride with someone on any of the days that fit what you see.

It doesn't happen. This is what I mean by the future isn't written in stone.

Okay. Thank you for that. Makes sense.
I had read on JoS idk what page it was, I read the ufo has no buttons no controls... Do they drive it with brain mind power? Bioelectricity?

I wanna find that page again but it would take hours and hours scrolling through each page on JoS.

I used the search option on JoS but it didn't help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back