Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

111hz Frequency

BlackOnyx8 [JG]

Website
jos-projects.com
I was doing some research on frequencies, on how we could use them in videos for online warfare to make use of specific areas of the brain. If the claims are real anyway, I'm still doing my research on that to figure out if they actually work.

Anyway I found something not quite related, but interesting. That I wanted to share:
https://interestingengineering.com/temples-resonates-frequency-111-hz
Buried under both rock and history lies the Hypogeum of Ħal-Saflieni in Malta. The ancient temple is the only prehistoric underground temple in the world.

It dates back to nearly 3,500 years ago and holds a unique secret. Its structure resonates at 111 Hz, or the 'holy frequency.'

An ancient civilization has built underground temples around 3500 years ago that are resonating in the same frequency, 111 Hz. The frequency isn't just restricted to one room. The Saflieni era builders created a series of phenomenal temples with mirroring underground catacombs, all resonating at 111 Hz.

According to archeological reports, Ħal-Saflieni cult practiced earth and nature oriented rituals, experiencing the divine cycles and rhythms of Earth, Moon, Sun, and the seasons.

Other sources state that 111 Hz is associated with the production of endorphins. This healing frequency assists in cell rejuvenation and regeneration. By producing endorphins, 111 Hz relieves pain and elevates mood. It can increase feelings of overall well-being, empathy, and improves focus and memory. This frequency is claimed as a sacred frequency. You may also find it described as a holy frequency.

At first I thought it would be a Pagan temple, because of the above description as well as the number 111, but then I saw this:
http://ancients-bg.com/hal-saflieni-the-mystery-of-the-ancient-catacombs/
0047.jpg

It is also worth mentioning about the Oracle Room, which is located in the second level of the temple.
Subsequently, it was turned into a necropolis – remains of more than 7 000 people have been found inside.
I'm thinking 7000 bodies is a lot of energy collected by the enemy...
Does anyone know anything about this temple?

BlackOnyx8 said:
I was doing some research on frequencies, on how we could use them in videos for online warfare to make use of specific areas of the brain. If the claims are real anyway, I'm still doing my research on that to figure out if they actually work.

Anyway I found something not quite related, but interesting. That I wanted to share:
Buried under both rock and history lies the Hypogeum of Ħal-Saflieni in Malta. The ancient temple is the only prehistoric underground temple in the world.

It dates back to nearly 3,500 years ago and holds a unique secret. Its structure resonates at 111 Hz, or the 'holy frequency.'

An ancient civilization has built underground temples around 3500 years ago that are resonating in the same frequency, 111 Hz. The frequency isn't just restricted to one room. The Saflieni era builders created a series of phenomenal temples with mirroring underground catacombs, all resonating at 111 Hz.

According to archeological reports, Ħal-Saflieni cult practiced earth and nature oriented rituals, experiencing the divine cycles and rhythms of Earth, Moon, Sun, and the seasons.

Other sources state that 111 Hz is associated with the production of endorphins. This healing frequency assists in cell rejuvenation and regeneration. By producing endorphins, 111 Hz relieves pain and elevates mood. It can increase feelings of overall well-being, empathy, and improves focus and memory. This frequency is claimed as a sacred frequency. You may also find it described as a holy frequency.

At first I thought it would be a Pagan temple, because of the above description as well as the number 111, but then I saw this:
0047.jpg

It is also worth mentioning about the Oracle Room, which is located in the second level of the temple.
Subsequently, it was turned into a necropolis – remains of more than 7 000 people have been found inside.
Maybe it will be the placebo effect, but I just tried it with a frequency generator and with 111 hz I feel good.

BlackOnyx8 said:

0047.jpg

111 is a solar number, so I think it's not negative.

Saturn666 said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
Maybe it will be the placebo effect, but I just tried it with a frequency generator and with 111 hz I feel good.
I listened some on YouTube and I got nothing, I will try with a generator and see what happens. If this "opens" up the brain to be focused and free, it would be good to add to our Satanic videos. To make people more open to the information.

Yeah I know that's why I initially thought this was a Pagan temple, but then I saw the image of the 'Oracle Room' which has Christian symbolism. However this could have been placed there afterwards

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back