Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Succubus in my dreams?

DarkAries

Hello Satanic brothers and sisters!

I have a problem for a long time: I want a girlfriend, but for me the most of people is really dissapointing. They are weak, blind, sheep-like npcs. I tried to meet others, find a girlfriend, but I doubt it would work. The ideal would be if I would find a Satanist girlfriend, but the few I found is already in relationship.

Its all started a few months ago, when I dreamd about a girl. It was not much, we just walked in the steet, hold others hand and talk. I dont even remember what we talked, but first time in my life(first time in my present life), I fall in love to her. We even kissed in the end.

I really didnt thought it means anything. Just another dream, a very nice dream, but thats all. Well last night I dreamed about the very same girl. She was beautiful as last time, and we was on a date. She had a really powerful and lovely aura, and she even talked about, that the city should get rid of the gypsys(sadly its full of gypsys). We hugged each other and it fellt way more good.

Tonight I dreamed about her again. She hugged me from behind, and lead me to a garden and asked me to eat an apple from the tree. Sadly I woke up.

What it would mean? I thinking about succubuses for a long time, and she may be one of them.

DarkAries said:

I have a problem for a long time: I want a girlfriend, but for me the most of people is really dissapointing. They are weak, blind, sheep-like npcs. I tried to meet others, find a girlfriend, but I doubt it would work. The ideal would be if I would find a Satanist girlfriend, but the few I found is already in relationship.

Its all started a few months ago, when I dreamd about a girl. It was not much, we just walked in the steet, hold others hand and talk. I dont even remember what we talked, but first time in my life(first time in my present life), I fall in love to her. We even kissed in the end.

I really didnt thought it means anything. Just another dream, a very nice dream, but thats all. Well last night I dreamed about the very same girl. She was beautiful as last time, and we was on a date. She had a really powerful and lovely aura, and she even talked about, that the city should get rid of the gypsys(sadly its full of gypsys). We hugged each other and it fellt way more good.

Tonight I dreamed about her again. She hugged me from behind, and lead me to a garden and asked me to eat an apple from the tree. Sadly I woke up.

What it would mean? I thinking about succubuses for a long time, and she may be one of them.
I had sex with a female succubuss… she opened her vagina and I was fucking her., but what’s weird was she was conscious about me cumming inside her(pregnancy).. possible demon mess sex can make demon babies??

These can be positive signals, but it is up to you to build a relationship with Satan and find out these answers, other people can't do that for you. Instead of feeling frustrated, let this be a motivation for your advancement and getting closer to the Gods.

DarkAries said:

Let’s hit texas with more curses.. Elon is a agent for the aliens… I say we go out swinging!! Hail Satan!!!

DarkAries said:

Let’s hit texas with more curses.. Elon is a agent for the aliens… I say we go out swinging!! Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back