Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Love ritual

Sarjam05 said:
Is it wrong to use a ritual to make someone to love you?

There isn't a ritual for that on JoS. You probably mean a spell/working.

It's not "wrong" as we don't have an absolutist morality here. But it could be useless.

The spell doesn't "make" another person love you. The Kikeywood version of love spells is just BS. What the love spell does is influence the person to see you sexually or romantically. That person can resist these sexual thoughts. So the spell doesn't work on people who have trained their minds, and it is much harder to use on people who find you repulsive or absolutely hate you.

Consider these points:

• Having someone love you doesn't mean that person will love you forever. He/She may be obsessed for you for a couple of days and then end up hating you.
  • The person may love you, but his/her true personality may be so awful and you will not be able to get rid of him/her easily when you discover his/her true self.
  • That person may become so obsessed with you that will try to control everything in your life and even cause you harm or ruin your life if you try to leave them. This is especially true for girls/women, I'm sure you heard many "crazy girlfriend/wife" horror stories.
  • A love spell doesn't guarantee that that person will be the most suitable for you.

For these reasons above, it's better to do a generic love working to bring you the most suitable partner for you (let Satan and the "universe" decide who will that be) instead of using a targeted love spell.

And for these reasons advanced SS's rarely or never use targeted love spells. I haven't used a targeted love spell since 2012. Mostly newbies and inexperienced people are interested in them. It's one of the things newbies find "cool" and want to try them, on the same category as summoning a Demon.

Rational Satanist said:
Sarjam05 said:

It's not "wrong" as we don't have an absolutist morality here. But it could be useless.

The spell doesn't "make" another person love you. The Kikeywood version of love spells is just BS. What the love spell does is influence the person to see you sexually or romantically. That person can resist these sexual thoughts. So the spell doesn't work on people who have trained their minds, and it is much harder to use on people who find you repulsive or absolutely hate you.

Consider these points:

• Having someone love you doesn't mean that person will love you forever. He/She may be obsessed for you for a couple of days and then end up hating you.
  • The person may love you, but his/her true personality may be so awful and you will not be able to get rid of him/her easily when you discover his/her true self.
  • That person may become so obsessed with you that will try to control everything in your life and even cause you harm or ruin your life if you try to leave them. This is especially true for girls/women, I'm sure you heard many "crazy girlfriend/wife" horror stories.
  • A love spell doesn't guarantee that that person will be the most suitable for you.

For these reasons above, it's better to do a generic love working to bring you the most suitable partner for you (let Satan and the "universe" decide who will that be) instead of using a targeted love spell.

And for these reasons advanced SS's rarely or never use targeted love spells. I haven't used a targeted love spell since 2012. Mostly newbies and inexperienced people are interested in them. It's one of the things newbies find "cool" and want to try them, on the same category as summoning a Demon.

I guess we sure have a handful of good writers here. I mean writers who can hold their audience with a healthy sense of humor rationality (funny your name says the same 🤣) witticism and what more and still pass their message across. I don’t know who gets me better Hp HC or you?! 🤣 well there’s more though. Feels good to feel like part of a family. I did the dedication ritual without blood though 🤣. Still scared. But I sure burnt the paper after about 4 affirmations of my loyalty to father Satan.

Sarjam05 said:
Rational Satanist said:
Sarjam05 said:

Consider these points:

I guess we sure have a handful of good writers here. I mean writers who can hold their audience with a healthy sense of humor rationality (funny your name says the same 🤣) witticism and what more and still pass their message across. I don’t know who gets me better Hp HC or you?! 🤣 well there’s more though. Feels good to feel like part of a family. I did the dedication ritual without blood though 🤣. Still scared. But I sure burnt the paper after about 4 affirmations of my loyalty to father Satan.

The blood was the most important part of the dedication I would do that again that is what connects ones soul into it I believe. Only a tiny bit is needed though.

slyscorpion said:
Sarjam05 said:
Rational Satanist said:

Consider these points:

The blood was the most important part of the dedication I would do that again that is what connects ones soul into it I believe. Only a tiny bit is needed though.

Satan knows everything anyways, if you do the dedication in an astral temple is just as valid as a normal dedication ritual in the real world. If you were a dedicated SS in your past lifes Satan and the Demons will watch out for you as well, as the dedication ritual is binding.

I am pretty sure the Ritual is still valid, altho I do not find it good they didn’t use blood but whatever.

The most important thing is what‘s in your heart, not even blood.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back