Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Affirmation for Munka working

BlackOnyx8 [JG]

Website
jos-projects.com
Ok so I finally realized and decided where to begin fixing my soul and that will be with the Sun, since the time for the Sun Square is not available for a few months , I will do something with the Munka. Now, my Sun has aspects to a lot of planets but Saturn and Neptune are the worst.

Since its my first time doing anything like this, I would like to ask, whats the best kind of affirmation? Considering it'll be done during a New Moon its best to use an affirmation like "I'm free from", is that correct?
How do these affirmations usually work?

In a positive and healthy way for me, the influence from the Sun in my soul is strenghtened and completely and permanently free from any and all negative influence from Saturn and Neptune.

What about this one?
It sounds weird... but I think it should do the job

The idea is to have more positive influence in the affairs ruled by the houses in which the Sun and Saturn/Neptune are by removing the negative influences of them. By doing this will it empower my Sun? Say I have a problem in my spine... could this help a little? I will have to address that one issue eventually, but not right now as there are things with higher priority. Was just wondering if it could help there as well.

Thanks

BlackOnyx8 said:
Ok so I finally realized and decided where to begin fixing my soul and that will be with the Sun, since the time for the Sun Square is not available for a few months , I will do something with the Munka. Now, my Sun has aspects to a lot of planets but Saturn and Neptune are the worst.

Since its my first time doing anything like this, I would like to ask, whats the best kind of affirmation? Considering it'll be done during a New Moon its best to use an affirmation like "I'm free from", is that correct?

In a positive and healthy way for me, the influence from the Sun in my soul is strenghtened and completely and permanently free from any and all negative influence from Saturn and Neptune.

What about this one?

The idea is to have more positive influence in the affairs ruled by the houses in which the Sun and Saturn/Neptune are by removing the negative influences of them. By doing this will it empower my Sun? Say I have a problem in my spine... could this help a little? I will have to address that one issue eventually, but not right now as there are things with higher priority. Was just wondering if it could help there as well.

Thanks
I think that's a good statement, but I think you should do, when you have the opportunity, a solar square and maybe some spine healing work. On the 31st would be a good time.

BlackOnyx8 said:

What about this one?

Thanks

A Sun square would be best. 'In a positive way for me, all affairs ruled by my natal Sun are now and permanently improved'. Depending on how bad the aspects are, you may need to do the square again. Basically mark your calendar for one or two Sun squares next year.

Though March is some months away so you can do other types of workings before then. Try empowering your solar chakra. Saturn and Neptune weaken planets and this can suggest that the chakra ruled by the planet is also weak.

Take hard aspects between the Sun and Saturn. These can give problems with expressing oneself and being too serious. An inhibited personality. All these are effects of a weak solar plexus chakra or one that is blocked.

Sowilo goes a long way too with overcoming hard aspects from the Sun to your Neptune (self-confidence, doubting oneself).

If it's a weak immune system or particular health problem, Wunjo is okay for that as you know..

Blackdragon666 said:
BlackOnyx8 said:

A Sun square would be best. 'In a positive way for me, all affairs ruled by my natal Sun are now and permanently improved'. Depending on how bad the aspects are, you may need to do the square again. Basically mark your calendar for one or two Sun squares next year.

Though March is some months away so you can do other types of workings before then. Try empowering your solar chakra. Saturn and Neptune weaken planets and this can suggest that the chakra ruled by the planet is also weak.

Take hard aspects between the Sun and Saturn. These can give problems with expressing oneself and being too serious. An inhibited personality. All these are effects of a weak solar plexus chakra or one that is blocked.

Sowilo goes a long way too with overcoming hard aspects from the Sun to your Neptune (self-confidence, doubting oneself).

If it's a weak immune system or particular health problem, Wunjo is okay for that as you know..
Actually, I do experience what you described. And more, recently, I have been feeling a severe sharp pain in my lower back. I thought was some sort of energy block on the solar chakra and energy was being trapped below. So I did start a working with the RUDRA word of power, on the solar chakra. And its getting much better. But it still hurts. Which is why I asked about the spine. Since its ruled by the Sun.
Shall I start the Munka working with affirmation for the Natal Sun or do something else like the Rune working? I want to start something on the New Moon. And I will definitely do the Sun Squares next year. I think that will fix a lot of problems. As most of the issues are Sun related, which actually makes sense because of the aspects with Saturn and Neptune. I believe that fixing this first will make everything else easier for me. I also have plans for workings to build on top of this later on

BlackOnyx8 said:
Blackdragon666 said:
BlackOnyx8 said:

Actually, I do experience what you described. And more, recently, I have been feeling a severe sharp pain in my lower back. I thought was some sort of energy block on the solar chakra and energy was being trapped below. So I did start a working with the RUDRA word of power, on the solar chakra. And its getting much better. But it still hurts. Which is why I asked about the spine. Since its ruled by the Sun.
Shall I start the Munka working with affirmation for the Natal Sun or do something else like the Rune working? I want to start something on the New Moon. And I will definitely do the Sun Squares next year. I think that will fix a lot of problems. As most of the issues are Sun related, which actually makes sense because of the aspects with Saturn and Neptune. I believe that fixing this first will make everything else easier for me. I also have plans for workings to build on top of this later on
A Sun square can also help with spinal problems. Or the Sun mantra.

Do you have scoliosis or it's an injury?

You can also do specific yoga poses that help with the spine, every day until the problem disappears.

Blackdragon666 said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Scoliosis. It has been under control. I have been doing some yoga to correct the curvature and to relieve pain. As well as core strenghtening. And it has been working so far. Since I have no one to teach me [yoga instructors nearby don't know how to fix the scoliosis through yoga] and yoga for scoliosis is very specific to the individual, that leaves me with experimenting on my own on knowledge I got from the orthopedists I've met over the years. Also at the moment I cant afford other therapies either. I did perform one Asana that caused a lot of pain but that was a while ago. This sharp pain came recently and suddenly and I could barely stand on my feet. I figured it could be some sort of energy blockage it felt like a burning knife stabbed into my back, so I thought to work on the solar chakra above it, which it worked for the most part. I'm not sure if my judgement on it was correct, but it definitely improved either way. I plan on doing a major working specifically to this issue, next year.

But right now there are more urgent issues that need to be fixed, such as some of the affairs ruled by my Natal Sun which have been weakened by hard aspects with Saturn and Neptune, I believe. Which is why I'm more inclined to start doing something right now whatever it may be, while I wait for the perfect timing for the Sun Square.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Scoliosis. It has been under control. I have been doing some yoga to correct the curvature and to relieve pain. As well as core strenghtening. And it has been working so far. Since I have no one to teach me [yoga instructors nearby don't know how to fix the scoliosis through yoga] and yoga for scoliosis is very specific to the individual, that leaves me with experimenting on my own on knowledge I got from the orthopedists I've met over the years. Also at the moment I cant afford other therapies either. I did perform one Asana that caused a lot of pain but that was a while ago. This sharp pain came recently and suddenly and I could barely stand on my feet. I figured it could be some sort of energy blockage it felt like a burning knife stabbed into my back, so I thought to work on the solar chakra above it, which it worked for the most part. I'm not sure if my judgement on it was correct, but it definitely improved either way. I plan on doing a major working specifically to this issue, next year.

But right now there are more urgent issues that need to be fixed, such as some of the affairs ruled by my Natal Sun which have been weakened by hard aspects with Saturn and Neptune, I believe. Which is why I'm more inclined to start doing something right now whatever it may be, while I wait for the perfect timing for the Sun Square.
Be very easy on the yoga. I believe it can be treated completely if you combine physical and spiritual methods. The Sun mantra can go a long way but it may take years, combined with physical methods like specific yoga poses. Sanskrit is very powerful and does heal. I also think your Sun/Saturn aspect has something to do with it. Leo on the 6th house, the Sun in the 6th can also point to possible spinal problems.

I would also advise you to prioritize cleaning over the next years over empowering. Spinal problems can restrict the flow of energy so the more you have in your soul, the more discomfort you will experience.

I agree, you should start with fixing the personality and related issues first. Over the next few years, you should do at least one Sun square per year for your spine, affirming that the curvature has been healed for good. It can manifest in bringing the right treatment to you, knowledge of how to do it, as well as gradually reducing the curvature in a healthy way for you.

I think other knowledgeable members have also provided valuable information for dealing with scoliosis which you can find on the forums.

Blackdragon666 said:

Thank you Brother, much appreciated knowledge, I really love reading your posts. I have learned a lot from them. I also want to thank you for the provided affirmation which is great.

My Leo is intercepted in the 7th house, luckily not as bad as in the 6th. But the Sun, it aspects all of the outer planets.Either way I also believe that relieving some pressure from the aspects of the most Malefic planets will make a spinal healing working much more effective later on. As well as other workings I have planned for the next year related to the affairs ruled by the Sun which seem to be some of the most urgent and problematic. I think this will improve my overall stability in the Satanic path.

In the past I have done the mistake of empowering too much, just for the sake of it, without the right knowledge (due to my own bad decisions: laziness and so on) and it didn't work out for me. This may actually work for some people and actually unlock new levels of spiritual advancement and understanding.
But for me...It created exactly that, blockages and overall discomfort, pain and depression. I wasn't ready for that kind of raw power. So right now, since I came back I have been focusing on cleaning the aura and the soul. And it has been working so far. I certainly have unlocked new levels of understanding and advancement within the elementary stage.

As HPS Maxine has stated lack of knowledge does this, lack of awareness specially of whats going on in the soul, I plan on becoming adept in Astrology over the next years, so I can finally overcome this. I believe its one of the most important disciplines to learn in this path, if not the most important. I also want to be able to help others the same way.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Thank you Brother, much appreciated knowledge, I really love reading your posts. I have learned a lot from them. I also want to thank you for the provided affirmation which is great.

My Leo is intercepted in the 7th house, luckily not as bad as in the 6th. But the Sun, it aspects all of the outer planets.Either way I also believe that relieving some pressure from the aspects of the most Malefic planets will make a spinal healing working much more effective later on. As well as other workings I have planned for the next year related to the affairs ruled by the Sun which seem to be some of the most urgent and problematic. I think this will improve my overall stability in the Satanic path.

In the past I have done the mistake of empowering too much, just for the sake of it, without the right knowledge (due to my own bad decisions: laziness and so on) and it didn't work out for me. This may actually work for some people and actually unlock new levels of spiritual advancement and understanding.
But for me...It created exactly that, blockages and overall discomfort, pain and depression. I wasn't ready for that kind of raw power. So right now, since I came back I have been focusing on cleaning the aura and the soul. And it has been working so far. I certainly have unlocked new levels of understanding and advancement within the elementary stage.

As HPS Maxine has stated lack of knowledge does this, lack of awareness specially of whats going on in the soul, I plan on becoming adept in Astrology over the next years, so I can finally overcome this. I believe its one of the most important disciplines to learn in this path, if not the most important. I also want to be able to help others the same way.

I'm glad it was of help.

It is indeed a very important spiritual science, a map for life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back