Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

If I have to take the vaccine

throwaway111

I have to get the shot if I want to get employed, I have heard Sinovac is better compared to Biontec is this true?

Need some advice from people who are experienced in the health stuff, also after getting the show I will be using
SA-TA-NA-MA and affirming

In a positive and healthy way for me the vaccine isn't having any effect on my body whatsoever. I am healthy now and forever

any suggestions?

throwaway111 said:
I have to get the shot if I want to get employed, I have heard Sinovac is better compared to Biontec is this true?

You don't "have" to get it, there are numerous places on the Internet where you can find a job that doesn't require you to inject yourself with an experimental non-vaccine, such as The No Vax Mandate Jobs Board on Gab. By the way, if you are also doing online warfare on Gab, make sure you don't use your online warfare account when you seek for a job. Make another one.

If many other employees together with you resign, your employer can't afford to lose that many employees and will back off and tell you that you don't need to get vaccinated. This has happened many times.

throwaway111 said:

Need some advice from people who are experienced in the health stuff, also after getting the show I will be using
SA-TA-NA-MA and affirming

In a positive and healthy way for me the vaccine isn't having any effect on my body whatsoever. I am healthy now and forever

any suggestions?
On the 31st you could do some work to get rid of the effects of the vaccine ( Munka, Ansuz, Surya, Wunjo etc. ). Cleansing the aura and chakras, effective protection and keeping the chakras healthy and open

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back