Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Maternal Haplogroups

RavenSky666

Sorry I haven't posted in a while everyone. Been focusing on my life and not much time to talk now. But today I am interested in learning more about haplogroups. I long ago was dumb and tried using an ancestry DNA service I didn't find any useful info other than it telling me of my German ancestry which I already knew about. I also have other European ancestry of Irish and English decent But I noticed my maternal haplogroup is listed as X. More specifically X2b. I read that X , is commonly found in Native American people, some Egyptian peoples (it's even be found in some Egyptian mummies) a small group of Moroccan people, the Assyrians, the Druze people, Some small Traces are found of it within neolithic Greece, Scandinavia and Scotland. But it's not as common in Europe as the other groups are. It's listed as a rare haplogroup. I'm just trying to figure out what that means for me? Anyone with knowledge about this maybe know more? Maybe it'll give me some more insight to my actual ancestry. Thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back