Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Leaving a succubus/incubus

Throwaway509819

A friend of mine, new to ss, has done a ritual for an incubus. Problem is, she is a person who just feels attracted for a lot of people. After doing the ritual she already flirted with two people in a week. On asking why, she just "forgets" relationship in moments like these she says. She is thinking about "droping" the incubus relationship because she acts too childishly for something like this. She can't even feel him so it becomes a huge problem. Is doing a standard ritual enough for this?

Throwaway509819 said:
A friend of mine, new to ss, has done a ritual for an incubus. Problem is, she is a person who just feels attracted for a lot of people. After doing the ritual she already flirted with two people in a week. On asking why, she just "forgets" relationship in moments like these she says. She is thinking about "droping" the incubus relationship because she acts too childishly for something like this. She can't even feel him so it becomes a huge problem. Is doing a standard ritual enough for this?

If I was Father Satan or the Gods, I would know beforehand that this would happen due to the foresight they have to serious situations like this, and will just ignore this horny, unfaithful woman, who can't even respect a higher being who is spending their time fighting a spiritual war.

She can save her grace by apologizing, and/or giving a solar energy ball infused from the Sun or the Rune SAULO, and program it to be in Father Satan's command, like this:

"This powerful ball of solar energy is completely under Father Satan's command, now."

She can advance, do RTRs, or if she has studied enough, help here in the forums, too, as a form of apology. Since she's new, I'll let it be, so long as she is genuinely trying to better herself. Educate her for me, fellow comrade. Thanks :|

Regarding more information concerning this type of disrespect to the incubi/succubi, is summed up by HP. Hoodedcobra in this... ugh... "post."

If I were you, I would save my sanity by NOT looking at this LovingSoul user's post. I was browsing concerning my situation (already halfway into fixing it), only to find this garbage. An example as to "why" is quoted down below:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you want to be with a Demon, just some friendly advice, don't be that typical. Even in your relationships. Like that is too typical and too ordinary. All women say the same lines on these matters these days.

It's not as if they lack partner availability and they will chase you Mexicans on social media. They think differently.

It's typical to be brainwashed by the media apparatus and a swing of a self destructive tendency, 9 out of 10 women are the way today. If you want to be hotter and better, making the difference can serve you well.

I mean were I a Demon looking at that, I'd be so fucking bored to bone someone with that mentality. Finding a random person at a club for a hookup can serve to the same end, they may even be better. Woman competition and woman beauty is off the roof at this age, women look gorgeous. Almost every woman on the century has that mentality, they might as well find any other, if you catch my drift? Even if it's a sexual relationship, it is on a higher level if it's with a Demon.

The "self destructive emo chick that does all the bad decisions in life and is completely flat broken and shit, but she thinks she is hot, because the media told her so, and will end up on some sidewalk or at best a slave to an inferior humanoid and that's her life mission, and she always defends the lesser idiots in life cause she thinks it's unique and cool while everyone else does it" is not in particular really pleasing to stronger, more dominant men, nor to really powerful or rich men, who actually matter.

You can definitely find a half botched cracker with this mentality, however.

This is like literally the mass NPC human of this day. Nothing spicy, nothing unique, nothing special. The usual self destructive tendencies, the usual mentality filled with mistakes, and very easily replaceable by other women or other men. There isn't any shortage of these people. One sees gazillion of these everyday.

Only some low garbage like the one you describe will find this really attractive. A mentality like this will probably only get you a not so good Mexican or something at best, and that appears to be what is currently deserved.

If you want to up your game you gotta up your game also, not just make demands. Demons aren't a brothel somewhere in Taiwan or Colombia. Like attracts like in this case. You're free not to follow our advice but don't ask for higher treatment if you are essentially stooping yourself on the lower level of the ladder.

LovingSoul said:
Why unless Im black myself? And no I didnt mean that. And even if I did and I wasnt black, I wouldnt care. I can be attracted to whoever I want to be attracted to. I know you guys say not to go outside your race and stuff but Im a blonde white chick and Im not into blonde guys. For some reason Im crazy for guys with darker hair. Mexicans are the most attractive to me. Idk why.

You pretty much don't break off a relationship with an incubus. Good news is, the incubus might be willing to help them with their situation, to help them grow up and such. But once you have one, you have one..there's a nice clear warning in the succubus/incubus section of the website warning this, so that's completely on them.

I don't think she has one if what she asked for was a monogamous relationship, depending on the situation.

If she asked for a monogamous Demon this was very unwise with knowing this about herself (and selfish in my humble opinion) and the Demon probably didn't take her seriously in the first place no offense. However there are Demons who are polygamous with whom she might be a better fit. Honestly however I don't get the feeling she would have the patience or consistency for maintaining something on the astral.

Sketches said:
Throwaway509819 said:

If I was Father Satan or the Gods, I would know beforehand that this would happen due to the foresight they have to serious situations like this, and will just ignore this horny, unfaithful woman, who can't even respect a higher being who is spending their time fighting a spiritual war.

She can save her grace by apologizing, and/or giving a solar energy ball infused from the Sun or the Rune SAULO, and program it to be in Father Satan's command, like this:

"This powerful ball of solar energy is completely under Father Satan's command, now."

She can advance, do RTRs, or if she has studied enough, help here in the forums, too, as a form of apology. Since she's new, I'll let it be, so long as she is genuinely trying to better herself. Educate her for me, fellow comrade. Thanks :|

Regarding more information concerning this type of disrespect to the incubi/succubi, is summed up by HP. Hoodedcobra in this... ugh... "post."

If I were you, I would save my sanity by NOT looking at this LovingSoul user's post. I was browsing concerning my situation (already halfway into fixing it), only to find this garbage. An example as to "why" is quoted down below:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you want to be with a Demon, just some friendly advice, don't be that typical. Even in your relationships. Like that is too typical and too ordinary. All women say the same lines on these matters these days.

It's not as if they lack partner availability and they will chase you Mexicans on social media. They think differently.

It's typical to be brainwashed by the media apparatus and a swing of a self destructive tendency, 9 out of 10 women are the way today. If you want to be hotter and better, making the difference can serve you well.

I mean were I a Demon looking at that, I'd be so fucking bored to bone someone with that mentality. Finding a random person at a club for a hookup can serve to the same end, they may even be better. Woman competition and woman beauty is off the roof at this age, women look gorgeous. Almost every woman on the century has that mentality, they might as well find any other, if you catch my drift? Even if it's a sexual relationship, it is on a higher level if it's with a Demon.

The "self destructive emo chick that does all the bad decisions in life and is completely flat broken and shit, but she thinks she is hot, because the media told her so, and will end up on some sidewalk or at best a slave to an inferior humanoid and that's her life mission, and she always defends the lesser idiots in life cause she thinks it's unique and cool while everyone else does it" is not in particular really pleasing to stronger, more dominant men, nor to really powerful or rich men, who actually matter.

You can definitely find a half botched cracker with this mentality, however.

This is like literally the mass NPC human of this day. Nothing spicy, nothing unique, nothing special. The usual self destructive tendencies, the usual mentality filled with mistakes, and very easily replaceable by other women or other men. There isn't any shortage of these people. One sees gazillion of these everyday.

Only some low garbage like the one you describe will find this really attractive. A mentality like this will probably only get you a not so good Mexican or something at best, and that appears to be what is currently deserved.

If you want to up your game you gotta up your game also, not just make demands. Demons aren't a brothel somewhere in Taiwan or Colombia. Like attracts like in this case. You're free not to follow our advice but don't ask for higher treatment if you are essentially stooping yourself on the lower level of the ladder.

LovingSoul said:
Why unless Im black myself? And no I didnt mean that. And even if I did and I wasnt black, I wouldnt care. I can be attracted to whoever I want to be attracted to. I know you guys say not to go outside your race and stuff but Im a blonde white chick and Im not into blonde guys. For some reason Im crazy for guys with darker hair. Mexicans are the most attractive to me. Idk why.

I liked this post alot especially Hps post quoted here.
There are way too many people who take shit like this lightly. They are selfish and into themselves and often very vain. How many people is there actually to count who have asked for a Demon partner who even thought of how or what they can do to try to make them happy?
I really hate how alot of people take certain things about themselves for granted and just assume they can have anyone they want...which makes them take that person for granted as well. This is the last thing any Demon or decent human (as far as relationships there aren't that many decent humans lol) deserves.

To point out the obvious: just because someone asks for an incubus/succubus, does not mean they were given one. Satan knows us, our intents, our behaviors. Why would he grant someone a demon lover if that person acts as mentioned in the OP? Just because you ask for something, does not mean you will get it. Satan is not a wish-granting genie.

It seems like this friend you speak of may be someone who you personally want to see grow and develop in Satanism but that friend is too small minded or immature to grasp such a thing in a way that they will seriously develop unless they become serious about it.
Maybe they are young and/or maybe they just aren’t truly interested in Satanism and don’t care about it the way you do.

It’s cool/caring/good to try to motivate people we care about to grow but in the end, it’s really their own decision.

Some people just don’t understand the importance of the human soul and it’s nurturing and development, others don’t care and some are young etc..

Just wanted to share this with you, what others said is correct.

I highly, highly doubt that she’s in a relationship with a Demon.

It seems like this friend you speak of may be someone who you personally want to see grow and develop in Satanism but that friend is too small minded or immature to grasp such a thing in a way that they will seriously develop unless they become serious about it.
Maybe they are young and/or maybe they just aren’t truly interested in Satanism and don’t care about it the way you do.

It’s cool/caring/good to try to motivate people we care about to grow but in the end, it’s really their own decision.

Some people just don’t understand the importance of the human soul and it’s nurturing and development, others don’t care and some are young etc..

Just wanted to share this with you, what others said is correct.

I highly, highly doubt that she’s in a relationship with a Demon.

Throwaway509819 said:

I don't normally use that word, but it seems appropriate here: your friend is a slut. I agree with others who said that she probably didn't get an Incubus. Your friend is probably of the type of girl who is very superficial, materialistic and unintelligent and wonders why men use her for sex and don't want to have a serious relationship with her and/or blames men for that instead of herself.

Shadowcat said:
I really hate how alot of people take certain things about themselves for granted and just assume they can have anyone they want...which makes them take that person for granted as well.

It's especially annoying that this mentality is more common among new people who find Satanism. They come from xianity or related religions, and because these religions have a strict and absurd moral system, when they find Satanism and think that here you can do what you want and have whatever you want. I see it all the time in many questions from people who want a succubus/incubus or a love spell. They are not asking what they can offer to that person/God, they are just interested in pleasing themselves. The irony is that if these people thought about what to offer the other person first, they wouldn't have any problems with relationships and they wouldn't need a love spell/incubus.

Lydia said:
To point out the obvious: just because someone asks for an incubus/succubus, does not mean they were given one. Satan knows us, our intents, our behaviors. Why would he grant someone a demon lover if that person acts as mentioned in the OP? Just because you ask for something, does not mean you will get it. Satan is not a wish-granting genie.

this answers so much. I've asked for 3 over my time before finally "receiving" one..I've been confused the whole time why all the info of 3 requests lead to only having one relationship: I never had the first 2.

(it truly took someone putting it in plain text for me to understand, yes, thank you)

Lydia said:

Very good points. I myself am one of the few that take relationships very seriously and I myself still feel undeserving of a Demon partner although in the long run I might prefer one at least in the case I'm further along in advancement and self betterment. I want to be preferred back how ever and have something to give.

In all honesty with as awesome and wonderful as our Gods are I can't imagine what human could measure up for them. I notice alot of SS imply that they expext their Demon partners to put up with certain things as if it was some jewsus crap unconditional love which is very disrespectful to the Demon.

I misinterpreted who I thought I had at one point and thus if I had someone at all and was all bent out of shape for the longest time that I might have offended them.

If any one wants a monogamous Demon they need to be 666% sure about their intents and needs and be in the mindset that they have to put in the effort in all ways like forcaby other partner but just with 100x more respect and on whole different levels. Of which half of people don't know what the hell it even means.

Rational Satanist said:
Throwaway509819 said:

I don't normally use that word, but it seems appropriate here: your friend is a slut. I agree with others who said that she probably didn't get an Incubus. Your friend is probably of the type of girl who is very superficial, materialistic and unintelligent and wonders why men use her for sex and don't want to have a serious relationship with her and/or blames men for that instead of herself.

Shadowcat said:
I really hate how alot of people take certain things about themselves for granted and just assume they can have anyone they want...which makes them take that person for granted as well.

It's especially annoying that this mentality is more common among new people who find Satanism. They come from xianity or related religions, and because these religions have a strict and absurd moral system, when they find Satanism and think that here you can do what you want and have whatever you want. I see it all the time in many questions from people who want a succubus/incubus or a love spell. They are not asking what they can offer to that person/God, they are just interested in pleasing themselves. The irony is that if these people thought about what to offer the other person first, they wouldn't have any problems with relationships and they wouldn't need a love spell/incubus.

This.

Adrellis said:
Lydia said:

this answers so much. I've asked for 3 over my time before finally "receiving" one..I've been confused the whole time why all the info of 3 requests lead to only having one relationship: I never had the first 2.

(it truly took someone putting it in plain text for me to understand, yes, thank you)
Glad to be of help :)

Adrellis said:
Lydia said:

When I asked father Satan at a time if I did the right thing with the ritual I literally got signs a day later basically implying I could have something like this but not in the current moment. I think sometimes the Gods see that there is some one who is a better fit who is here on earth or someone has to wait till they are older or when they reach a certain point in life or on this path. Sometimes I feel like I've been told if I really want something like this then I would have to wait a couple to a few years in the case I do not find someone.

Shadowcat said:
Sketches said:
Throwaway509819 said:

There are way too many people who take shit like this lightly. They are selfish and into themselves and often very vain. How many people is there actually to count who have asked for a Demon partner who even thought of how or what they can do to try to make them happy?
I really hate how alot of people take certain things about themselves for granted and just assume they can have anyone they want...which makes them take that person for granted as well. This is the last thing any Demon or decent human (as far as relationships there aren't that many decent humans lol) deserves.

There's also the facts that you can't ignore, such as empowering and cleaning your soul in a healthy pace for quite a while, the shortest is two years or so, same goes for empowering the lower chakras to help you become grounded when your upper chakras are more prominent (two of them are water element, and one is air) .

Not to mention, you have to get your life in order before calling a Demon out of loneliness. Too many things to account for, really. Same goes for human partners after attracting a positive one by the work of Love Spells.

Sketches said:
Shadowcat said:
Sketches said:

There's also the facts that you can't ignore, such as empowering and cleaning your soul in a healthy pace for quite a while, the shortest is two years or so, same goes for empowering the lower chakras to help you become grounded when your upper chakras are more prominent (two of them are water element, and one is air) .

[...]

Upper chakras are actually all different aspects of akasha. Giving water to the crown and the sixth is more symbolical than factual. Not a rulership like in the lower chakras and the middle one. It wouldn't make any sense at all to have 3 chakra ruled by water. It would create an elemental imbalance.

Shadowcat said:

I agree with you.

I think the only thing that should actually be taken lightly (as opposed to serious) is laughter. Everything else is actually quite serious. Friendship, love, career, relationships... Especially past a certain age (18, if we're following natural stages). Time for experimentation and 'finding yourself' is usually when you are a teenager, so 12-18. That's when some more things MAY be taken more lightly such as affairs and flings. At that stage, friendship should already be taken seriously, for example. As one goes through each stage of life, things become increasingly more serious. When one is a child, most things are likely not serious; when one is an adult, nearly everything is serious.

That's what I think about it.

Taking some things lightly past a certain age means having little to no respect for yourself and for other people. For example, if one doesn't take career seriously, they're being disrespectful to themselves, to their employer, their peers, and also to everyone who supports them and has supported them in the past (e.g. friends, family, lover...). Another example is relationships (of all types, not just romantico-sexual ones): if you don't take the other person seriously - be it your parent, your child, your friend, your spouse, your colleague/superior - you are being disrespectful to them.

This can also sometimes extend to fun. Some people have immature taste in relation to entertainment. They think that hurting other people, however minorly, is fun which is a degenerate mentality. For example, hitting someone in the nuts can cause health issues and what's fun about seeing someone else in pain? Sadism is from the kike Marquis de Sade. It's a psychological disorder that make you associate other people's pain with pleasure. It's not fun and definitely not masculine, as the enemy tries to make it. You can definitely revel in the pain and suffering of your enemies, and that is a natural sentiment. What's not natural is when this feeling is displaced from its natural target (=enemies) and address to a friendly or neutral target.

Another example could be making pranks that damage or stain other people's clothes. Do you know how much they paid for those and how much they had to work to afford them? Are you willing to fully refund/replace them within a reasonable amount of time, if it's not something vintage/inherited? In the case of stains that can be removed, are you willing wash them yourself or hire someone to do it for you? Do you know what sentimental value that thing may have to the person you are wronging? A lot of questions people don't ask themselves when acting like toddlers, then somehow the other person is overthinking or overreacting just for trying to make them realise their behaviour is irresponsible and disrespectful.

A third and final example on physical health: dares or pressure to do something that is actually damaging or otherwise unhealthy, such as making cocktails of weird things like ketchup, tabasco, pee, sperm, whatever mixed with edible things. Or asking people to kiss prickly plants or whatever. Or chug down alcohol and playing drinking games.

None of that is remotely fun by adult standards, regardless of personal inclinations. Fun and laughter can be catered in billions of ways without being harmful or disrespectful to others, and making it pass as if it's masculine and reasonable when it's not. Personal inclinations of fun can be immature or mature, and be sublimated toward a more mature version.

In my opinion, we need to erase this culture of taking things too lightly, which becomes more and more popular as new generations come into being due to enemy influence. I am sure our divine work will handle this efficiently.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back