Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Remember when dealing with your enemy

darkmonkey666

Nature herself is a brutal dictator and a vengeful God she has no care about situations or compassion mercy or empathy and neither honestly should we natures word is final it's do what she says or a person suffers and eventually dies. There really is no escape from nature no matter what a person does.

article-historic-1949-execution-chains-China-CCP-anniversary-70.jpg

We should not have these traits of empathy and love and compassion they tell us to have either. They are telling you to love them while they destroy you in some way. So next time your enemy causes problems for you remember this. This is an actual war in the middle of a war you back up your allied forces protect civilians and smite your enemy you do not go goof off with your enemy and be nice to them. It leads to death and ruin and chaos.

Rarely ever is an enemy good many people learn this too late or almost too late and have to deal with the consequences of this later.

Try to detach from your enemy at least and avoid them as much as possible. This is a war do what you need to do to protect yourself and your allies or civilians (those you care about who are not fully enemy)

This cannot be said enough.

The Jews and their slaves:
katyn-massacre.jpg

Nazism

5258824.jpg

I can't seem to meditate! I try but I just can't! I see my aura becoming dirty plus I see blue lights around me which is really cool but I can't meditate for some reason I cannot visualise the light! Any tips? Should I begin to feel the light instead of seeing it PS I'm a schizophrenic! Thank you!

I can't seem to meditate! I try but I just can't! I see my aura becoming dirty plus I see blue lights around me which is really cool but I can't meditate for some reason I cannot visualise the light! Any tips? Should I begin to feel the light instead of seeing it PS I'm a schizophrenic! Thank you!

Here.

Don't try to distract yourself too much concerning visualization, or having a hard time sensing your aura, chakras, soul, or any part of your spiritual being.

If it helps, do Energy Meditation, without breathing next to animals nor children.

If you can't go outside, or there are too many people outdoors, I recommend you to breathe in energy indoors.

The tip I can give is to focus on the cloudy skies where the Sun is, and breathe near it. Visualize a golden energy ball forming, do it in a comfortable manner, and stop once you've done four inhales and exhales to it.

Then, inhale solar energies from the final time, and at the exhale, direct it to your aura, soul, or specific chakras :D

Remember not to exert breathing exercises, for it can damage your nervous system badly. You can stop for a few breaths, and do it again once you've regained yourself. You can also shorten the duration of the breaths. I only inhale, hold, and exhale for a total of two seconds, and it's already enough for me.

Energy Meditation is good to increase your spiritual power, as well as regaining your life force/weak energies by being in low vitality.

Woden said:
Meditation for beginners starts easy.

You came here asking questions, now let me ask a few questions, then we can do what makes you and everyone here happy.

How long have you been schizophrenic and are you on a management program?

I would like to help you, please get back to me 😊

I have been a schizophrenic for about 5 or 6 years and yes I find my aura dirty but I can't tell if that's schizophrenia or spiritual I just can't get the hang of meditations. Thanks for helping!

Sketches said:

Here.

Don't try to distract yourself too much concerning visualization, or having a hard time sensing your aura, chakras, soul, or any part of your spiritual being.

If it helps, do Energy Meditation, without breathing next to animals nor children.

If you can't go outside, or there are too many people outdoors, I recommend you to breathe in energy indoors.

The tip I can give is to focus on the cloudy skies where the Sun is, and breathe near it. Visualize a golden energy ball forming, do it in a comfortable manner, and stop once you've done four inhales and exhales to it.

Then, inhale solar energies from the final time, and at the exhale, direct it to your aura, soul, or specific chakras :D

Remember not to exert breathing exercises, for it can damage your nervous system badly. You can stop for a few breaths, and do it again once you've regained yourself. You can also shorten the duration of the breaths. I only inhale, hold, and exhale for a total of two seconds, and it's already enough for me.

Energy Meditation is good to increase your spiritual power, as well as regaining your life force/weak energies by being in low vitality.

Thanks man

Sketches said:

Here.

Thanks man

When meditating and empowering your mind and soul, you also empower your mental disorders, couple that with attacks and the general progress in spirituality and you have a good chance of becoming insane.

You should ask people how to advance in safe manner, so you get rid of your mental disorders, so you can advance safely.

Ghost in the machine is the prime example what happens when you empower your soul while you have mental disorders, this dude is insane now.

NinRick said:
Sketches said:
Here.

Thanks man

When meditating and empowering your mind and soul, you also empower your mental disorders, couple that with attacks and the general progress in spirituality and you have a good chance of becoming insane.

You should ask people how to advance in safe manner, so you get rid of your mental disorders, so you can advance safely.

Ghost in the machine is the prime example what happens when you empower your soul while you have mental disorders, this dude is insane now.
About GITM, What do you mean it's insane? Is that why he's no longer active on the forum?

Siatris Ioholo said:
NinRick said:
Thanks man

About GITM, What do you mean it's insane? Is that why he's no longer active on the forum?

He sent a bunch of emails to people that was rambling stuff talking about how the Gods could not hear him cause of the enemy and other stuff some of which made no sense. Apparently he was involved in something where someone committed suicide I didn't understand that part but dark Pluto wrote

And yeah it's better to work to heal from stuff before greatly doing empowering and especially not Kundalini. This is a really common problem some people have. If it can he healed. I would try to take advice from your Gaurdian if possible on this.
And yeah it's better to work to heal from stuff before greatly doing empowering and especially not Kundalini. This is a really common problem some people have. If it can he healed. I would try to take advice from your Gaurdian if possible on this.

Also yeah your aura probably is dirty if you have these issues some of this can be the enemy too so be absolutely sure you have a mental disorder before continuing with this. It is possible with some energies and enemy stuff to completely detach from reality too. They would label this as skitsophrenia automatically for lack of a better term and have with some people but it's a little different. I saw someone mentally insane and someone suffering mental problems it was quite different. You should be able to figure this one out. If this is a spiritual problem try to fix this before moving on too though..

Take some time to read up on this and try to see how those people that have skitsophrenia talk and think. Is that you or is something else going on.

Woden said:

You came here asking questions, now let me ask a few questions, then we can do what makes you and everyone here happy.

I have been a schizophrenic for about 5 or 6 years and yes I find my aura dirty but I can't tell if that's schizophrenia or spiritual I just can't get the hang of meditations. Thanks for helping!

slyscorpion said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
NinRick said:

He sent a bunch of emails to people that was rambling stuff talking about how the Gods could not hear him cause of the enemy and other stuff some of which made no sense. Apparently he was involved in something where someone committed suicide I didn't understand that part but dark Pluto wrote

Also yeah your aura probably is dirty if you have these issues some of this can be the enemy too so be absolutely sure you have a mental disorder before continuing with this. It is possible with some energies and enemy stuff to completely detach from reality too. They would label this as skitsophrenia automatically for lack of a better term and have with some people but it's a little different. I saw someone mentally insane and someone suffering mental problems it was quite different. You should be able to figure this one out. If this is a spiritual problem try to fix this before moving on too though..

Take some time to read up on this and try to see how those people that have skitsophrenia talk and think. Is that you or is something else going on.

Woden said:

Thank you, slyscorpion .

slyscorpion said:
Nature herself is a brutal dictator and a vengeful God she has no care about situations or compassion mercy or empathy and neither honestly should we natures word is final it's do what she says or a person suffers and eventually dies. There really is no escape from nature no matter what a person does.

We should not have these traits of empathy and love and compassion they tell us to have either. They are telling you to love them while they destroy you in some way. So next time your enemy causes problems for you remember this. This is an actual war in the middle of a war you back up your allied forces protect civilians and smite your enemy you do not go goof off with your enemy and be nice to them. It leads to death and ruin and chaos.

Rarely ever is an enemy good many people learn this too late or almost too late and have to deal with the consequences of this later.

Try to detach from your enemy at least and avoid them as much as possible. This is a war do what you need to do to protect yourself and your allies or civilians (those you care about who are not fully enemy)

katyn-massacre.jpg

Nazism

5258824.jpg
im trying to gain control of territory for the s.s…. But I need y’all’s help cursing Alonzo Cantu, and Samuel Flores Cantu… Death curse.. they are drug lords…it’s about to be mass murder .. I have access to a missle program..

956GOD said:
slyscorpion said:

katyn-massacre.jpg

Nazism

5258824.jpg
im trying to gain control of territory for the s.s…. But I need y’all’s help cursing Alonzo Cantu, and Samuel Flores Cantu… Death curse.. they are drug lords…it’s about to be mass murder .. I have access to a missle program..

This isn't a video game of some kind. Also we don't care about some dispute between drug lords somewhere.

The Jews idea of promoting "Satanic Values" :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43OMpXy9VZA&feature=share

slyscorpion said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
NinRick said:

Woden said:

I remember when Ghost emailed us with this stuff i felt bad. At first i was dumb enough to be sucked in to doing what he asked because i thought it was the right thing out of ignorance. I honestly think he had happen to him what you described here. I have noticed a number of people who had issues because of trying to empower too quick. Which is why i'm trying to take it slow. I just started another working for removing chakra blockages. And alot more workings are coming for rectifying hang ups ect. People really don't realize the issues they have built up alot of times until it starts manifesting in ways that can really mess things up for them when they start empowering their souls own dross. Its honestly really tragic.

Shadowcat said:
slyscorpion said:
Siatris Ioholo said:

I remember when Ghost emailed us with this stuff i felt bad. At first i was dumb enough to be sucked in to doing what he asked because i thought it was the right thing out of ignorance. I honestly think he had happen to him what you described here. I have noticed a number of people who had issues because of trying to empower too quick. Which is why i'm trying to take it slow. I just started another working for removing chakra blockages. And alot more workings are coming for rectifying hang ups ect. People really don't realize the issues they have built up alot of times until it starts manifesting in ways that can really mess things up for them when they start empowering their souls own dross. Its honestly really tragic.

Yes I think so too. The problem also is many people don't realize or think some things are issues that are before they start empowering themselves so they don't realize this before it's too late.

Ok this was basically murdered somehow with how it posted so I am going to correct it:

Also yeah your aura probably is dirty if you have these issues some of this can be the enemy too so be absolutely sure you have a mental disorder before continuing with this. It is possible with some energies and enemy stuff to completely detach from reality too.

They would label this as skitsophrenia automatically for lack of a better term and have with some people but it's a little different. I saw someone mentally insane and someone suffering spiritual problems it was quite different. You should be able to figure this one out. If this is a spiritual problem try to fix this before moving on too though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back