Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Reptiloids' Hybrids — Symptoms

Enkidu

(English is a bit rusty, but what's important is that you understand what I'm trying to say.)

Hello. Months ago I've posted a topic regarding a night where I was physically attacked by some entity, I would make this post a reply to that previous one but, after I posted it, I totally forgot about it so the topic is kinda dead now. That story has a correlation to what I'm about to say now (lizzies hybrids), but all you need to know is that months ago I was trying to sleep and something attacked me — left bruises in my arm. I made a poor quality drawing showing an approximate description of the entity's face, using a lotus flower as reference:

lheb79R

Since I discovered about the occcult arts and "conspiracy" theories I've been obsessed to Sumerian mythology, specially the Anunnaki and the possible connections it has with the 'Reptiloids'. I decided to investigate it further recently, but something has been concerning me deeply. I believe that hybrids between Reptiloids and Humans exist, both for good and evil reasons. But what should I do if all the "signs" of hybridization relate to me? Almost all of the signs I find in the internet shows the same results. Summarizing:

1. My father is AB-; my mother's blood type is A+; I was born, despite the incompatibility, as O-. My mother once told me the time she was pregnant with me was "strange", but didn't gave me much information other than a day where she saw a small, strange creature watching her through the bathroom's window.
My father left my family when I was a kid, but he still visits me sometimes. He's a fanatical Christian, of the extreme type. He and my mother broke up because of his violence, nowadays he doesn't seem to do that type of thing anymore;

2. I have that "rare tail" thing, I don't know how to explain, but it's a bone that resembles a tail. I also have an occipital bun in the back of my head, which I found out it's a rare condition that may relate to RH- people;

3. I have a compulsion for lying and confusing people, because my mind always tells me that people should never know my true thoughts, desires and objectives. Whenever someone asks information about myself I tend to give them half truths that, if mixed with other's informations, will lead to confusion — I feel discomfort when people I know meet;

4. I'm known as someone who is best at leading people and making good strategies when it comes to convincing people to do, say or buy something; I'm also really good at controlling my corporal and facial language;

5. I'm highly sexual;

6. I'm a cold blood, even a little bit narcisist. I don't fear death. There's no giving up when it comes to achieve something I want;

7. I have maladaptive daydreaming. I'm always extremely pensative, anxious and cold. My family is always complaing about that;

8. Speaking of cold, I'm easily overheated. I like cold temperature and being in my dark, comfy room;

9. My mind can't compute the fact that I may always be poor. I'm constantly having these thoughts that "I'm destined to make success, it's in my blood";

10. The duality is extremely intense within me, I'm always occilating between having positive thoughts and trying to become a better me and having destructive thoughts. Lunar phases impact me more than normal people. When the moon is full, for example, my own mind is almost unrecognizable (if you don't know what I mean: the moon phases are constantly impacting people's mind, this is the reason why police officers patrol the streets in high quantity on full moon nights, for example, crimes increase drastically during these times);

11. Since I was a kid I'm obsessed with all related reptilian things, including dragons;

12. Throughout my development, I've unexpectedly developed some psychic abilites, including clairvoyance, claircognizance, precognition and a low degree of telepathy. Not fully developed yet;

I've described some of the negative signs, but don't mistake me, I never harmed anyone for no reason and don't plan to do so, I do have a soul and learned how to control most of the negative thoughts and feelings in my head.

The reason why I mentioned my post about the entity is because since I was a kid, I were always haunted by strange things, most of the time I feel like I'm being watched, and everytime I investigate about these topics and study more about Spiritual Satanism and other things that same entity tries to harm me at night, as if they don't want me to do these things and keep me enslaved by my own negative thoughts. It gets worse sometimes: I feel like something trying to enter my body when I'm trying to sleep, and sometimes I even see something laying besides me, watching me and then quickly hiding under my blanket. Yesterday I saw it again, like a shadow figure, but this time I could finally see it's eyes, — glowing green eyes. If the hypothesis that I may have some relation with lizzies is true, this may explain everything. I feel like the reason I live here is to understand and learn about the balance between good and evil, to walk my own path and being influenced by nothing but my own beliefs, and these things I'm facing serving as challenges to help me achieve that mission.

I want to know what you think about it. Although I relate to a lot of signs that I may be some type of hybrid, do you believe it or not? Am I right or just really crazy? I wait patiently for your opinions.

Some people on here have claimed they exist and shared experiences others don't believe that any kinds of direct hybrids are being created. I myself am not sure.

I think we are supposed to treat them like the Jews if they exist though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back