Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

dedication and black magic

are we protected against black magic when we give our souls to our father ?

what happens spiritually speaking ?

When we dedicate our souls to Satan, we are safe and protected, we are given the guidance and protection we need in order to advance.

However, the Gods don't do our work for us, eventually, we are expected to handle things on our own and become independany. The path of Spiritual Satanism is that of Godhead(becoming a God/Goddess) and is centered around becoming self-reliant and dependant upon only yourself.

However, Satan and his Gods are always there for us no matter what. In regards to protection from black magick, when we are new we are protected very heavily by Satan and his Gods, but, as we advance we learn to rely more upon our own protection.

The Returning Curses part 1 and 2 are perfect examples of something we do along with the standard Aura Cleaning and Aura Of Protection in order to defend against black magick in general, not to mention, the RC(Returning Curses) actually sends all that black magick, curses, etc. right back to those who have sent it to us. Let them have a taste of their own medicine aye!

You don't give your soul, rather you get it back when you dedicate, and yes you are protected under the oath of advancement and being child of Satan.

Rational Satanist said:
**** said:

You are only protected against what you can't handle. You need to build a protective aura against most things, every day. For protection against black magick, use the Returning Curses, Part 1 and Part 2 workings.

thank u all for answering

I have another question : if someone did a spell for me for two and half year and then they have stopped , do the black magic go or it will go to my astral body ? so that i have to remove it even if they stopped abusing me spirtually ? as in the spell will follow me everywhere ?

how does these things works ?

**** said:
I have another question : if someone did a spell for me for two and half year and then they have stopped , do the black magic go or it will go to my astral body ? so that i have to remove it even if they stopped abusing me spirtually ? as in the spell will follow me everywhere ?

Even if they have stopped the spell on you, the energies will still linger, considering that you mention them doing the spell for years. These will attach to your aura and chakras so yes they will be there everywhere you go. To get rid of it you need to perform Returning Curses 1 and also Returning Curses 2 as someone above has also mentioned.

The part 2 is also a great way to start building an aura of protection. And you need to empower and develop your aura of protection everyday Aura of Protection as Rational Satanist mentioned above. Also include daily aura cleaning in your schedule. This daily cleaning along with building aura of protection should be done by everyone everyday regardless of anything.

**** said:
Rational Satanist said:
**** said:

You are only protected against what you can't handle. You need to build a protective aura against most things, every day. For protection against black magick, use the Returning Curses, Part 1 and Part 2 workings.

The energy is stuck on you unless someone was protecting and cleansing you like a God might if you were a Satanic soul and this was a seriously harmful spell. It seems to me if someone did black Magick for that long you would have some serious effects. If it did not have any or very little it means they were weak and you don't have much worry but still get rid of any energy related to that. Use the return curses meditation and sun mantra. Aura cleansing see if you can get rid of the energy. Even a working like the sun working if need be spiritual or a daily cleansing working related to it.

slyscorpion said:
**** said:
Rational Satanist said:

The energy is stuck on you unless someone was protecting and cleansing you like a God might if you were a Satanic soul and this was a seriously harmful spell. It seems to me if someone did black Magick for that long you would have some serious effects. If it did not have any or very little it means they were weak and you don't have much worry but still get rid of any energy related to that. Use the return curses meditation and sun mantra. Aura cleansing see if you can get rid of the energy. Even a working like the sun working if need be spiritual or a daily cleansing working related to it.

question if sombody did black magic to me and they know my saturn's postion ...

how can i please lord saturn ?
how can i break free from the spell ?

i mean they did black magic using astrology
how can i fight back ?

**** said:
slyscorpion said:
**** said:

how can i fight back ?

This is kind of a facepalm question it doesn't work like this. Invoking Saturn energies in some way may make the situation worse. That is usually what please lord Saturn means in vedic stuff.

Sun Square affirmation getting rid of this spell returning curses meditation. Cleansing of chakras and aura.

That is usuay the way to get rid of a spell.

**** said:

how can i fight back ?

What kind of person is doing this to you, and how did they come to know your natal Saturn?

slyscorpion said:
**** said:
slyscorpion said:

how can i fight back ?

This is kind of a facepalm question it doesn't work like this. Invoking Saturn energies in some way may make the situation worse. That is usually what please lord Saturn means in vedic stuff.

Sun Square affirmation getting rid of this spell returning curses meditation. Cleansing of chakras and aura.

That is usuay the way to get rid of a spell.

thank you

VoiceofEnki said:
**** said:

how can i fight back ?

What kind of person is doing this to you, and how did they come to know your natal Saturn?

family member

**** said:
VoiceofEnki said:
**** said:

how can i fight back ?

family member

Returning curses part 1 on the Joy of Satan website works to deflect back any form of curses directed towards you, even if astrology is used by the person you believe is cursing you.

Even if someone curses you while trying to use your astrology against you, they cannot really make Saturn do anything, all they can try is to influence how Saturn manifests in your life, or perhaps they can attempt to evoke Saturn's energy and program it to harm you, which you can counter by removing their curses they send at you or sending them back using Returning Curses part 1.

Having a strong AoP helps a lot too. Continue to build your AoP daily without fail and clean your soul and aura well.

Do not let your mind be afraid either of this attempted cursing that person is doing. Just metaphorically spit at their attempts in complete disgust and rejection of it, kick it away and return it back to them so these attempted curses come back to them instead, effectively making them curse themselves.

When cleaning your soul with the returning curses part 1 method from the JoS, ask Satan to send you a demon to help you and ask that demon to help you send all the dirt you cleaned of your soul right back at this fool who tried to curse you.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
**** said:
VoiceofEnki said:

family member

Returning curses part 1 on the Joy of Satan website works to deflect back any form of curses directed towards you, even if astrology is used by the person you believe is cursing you.

Even if someone curses you while trying to use your astrology against you, they cannot really make Saturn do anything, all they can try is to influence how Saturn manifests in your life, or perhaps they can attempt to evoke Saturn's energy and program it to harm you, which you can counter by removing their curses they send at you or sending them back using Returning Curses part 1.

Having a strong AoP helps a lot too. Continue to build your AoP daily without fail and clean your soul and aura well.

Do not let your mind be afraid either of this attempted cursing that person is doing. Just metaphorically spit at their attempts in complete disgust and rejection of it, kick it away and return it back to them so these attempted curses come back to them instead, effectively making them curse themselves.

When cleaning your soul with the returning curses part 1 method from the JoS, ask Satan to send you a demon to help you and ask that demon to help you send all the dirt you cleaned of your soul right back at this fool who tried to curse you.

Hail Satan!

Thank you
I appreciate your help

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back