Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yogi bhajan

ak052

Pleas is yogi bhajan teachings outdated ,I have boy some books from him on amazon. There is a part that says the world is moving in a sound psychic are there are three words to get Meastry over the word

Follow our teachings and advance - then you can study outside of JoS and know the core truths in everything. People can say anything they think in their own isolated mind language and concepts, it doesn't matter truly. Truth is truth, wisdom is wisdom and you'll acquire the capacity to know and understand these.

ak052 said:
Pleas is yogi bhajan teachings outdated ,I have boy some books from him on amazon. There is a part that says the world is moving in a sound psychic are there are three words to get Meastry over the word

His teachings are bullshit, ignore them. Only use his kundalini yoga techniques.

Last time that I've heard that name was when it was denounced as a rapist and an abuser. I don't think that i need any of his works.

Nimrod33 said:
Last time that I've heard that name was when it was denounced as a rapist and an abuser. I don't think that i need any of his works.

You are confusing him with Yogi Rajneesh. Yogi Bhajan is a Sikh who brought Kundalini Yoga to the West. Most of the kundalini yoga exercises we use came from him.

Nimrod33 said:
He brought Kundalini Yoga to the West, of course the jews say all of that, it's typical of jews to slander important people.

Rational Satanist said:
Nimrod33 said:

You are confusing him with Yogi Rajneesh. Yogi Bhajan is a Sikh who brought Kundalini Yoga to the West. Most of the kundalini yoga exercises we use came from him.
Perhaps you're right and i may have confused him for another Yogi. I've heard this rumor from a Sikh Yoga Channel owned by one of his students.

Nimrod33 said:

That was another Yogi.

Also, many of these have reached a lot of fame and celebrity status, and also wealth, so the cases of accusations have to also be made sure to be real, because they are definitely surrounded by people with weird agendas too.

Yogi Bhajan's methods have been working for me and I have tried them all, they are not lies and are of use. He also popularized the SA-TA-NA-MA mantra, which was kept strictly hidden in Eastern Yogic Circles for tens of centuries. This opened the gates for a lot of enlightenment in the populace, as this is a mantra based on Satan's Name.

Bhajan seems like a good person overall and he did useful work for the Gods and our side in general. I have not read all his writings.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nimrod33 said:

That was another Yogi.

Also, many of these have reached a lot of fame and celebrity status, and also wealth, so the cases of accusations have to also be made sure to be real, because they are definitely surrounded by people with weird agendas too.

Yogi Bhajan's methods have been working for me and I have tried them all, they are not lies and are of use. He also popularized the SA-TA-NA-MA mantra, which was kept strictly hidden in Eastern Yogic Circles for tens of centuries. This opened the gates for a lot of enlightenment in the populace, as this is a mantra based on Satan's Name.

Bhajan seems like a good person overall and he did useful work for the Gods and our side in general. I have not read all his writings.
I think that there is a concerted effort to stop Yogis using Philosophy in interfering in real world affairs. Using the methods of Yoga, one can reach a very high level of consciousness and be able to better influence society than some npc without any spiritual power. But their philosophy of Non attachment is what's preventing them from using the gifts of the sadhana in real life influencing society in a certain direction. I've seen Yogis sit surrounded by fires burning for hours without blinking or shifting. That man should have been a military commander ,not sitting like a statue in the middle of nowhere in an ashram. In India the Yogis are taught non attachment as a principle and just want to get liberation as soon as possible and exist in that intoxicated state forever not wanting to meddle in human affairs in their little huts and Ashrams. In the West Yoga has been stripped of spirituality and is being marketed as a physical exercise and sex positions. There's no one who is putting it correctly together like the JOS has done and people are paying money for things that are free online on this site.

I think if the practical methods of yoga can be combined with a Will to Power philosophy, then we could create a lot of changes in this world. Like a group of elites who could get organized and lead society in a better direction. If Yogi Bhajan can do this amount of good being one man, I can only imagine what a thousand or ten thousand Yogis in key positions can do for this world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back