Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Afterlife

Sarjam05

Would Satan save one from going to the light at death even if one isn’t dedicated by blood yet?

Yes, if the soul has natural healthy tendencies, or with the potential to benefit life. Anyway, the light and other tricks the enemy use are rather of programming and imaginary imprints, not so much of an actual occurrence one should worry.

If someone has an interest in Satan, he is welcomed to learn and advance, and if it happens to be at the crossroads to life-changing events, be sure that individual will have full support. People who have a sincere interest in Satan and getting to know him, are the most natural and potential beautiful souls.

Sarjam05 said:
Would Satan save one from going to the light at death even if one isn’t dedicated by blood yet?

I believe Satan and the Gods try to help as many people as possible that have potential and are good people in their soul (though they may not be able to everyone) so the answer is Yes i think but I can't promise anything. If the Person is a Satanic soul and dedicated in a previous life then yes for sure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back