Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

satanic history about italy/roman empire?

666darkness

Website
www.youtube.com
since i am turkish and italian and since i know a lot about my turkish side, i tend to know less about my italian site. i only know that leonardo dicaprio is italian. i know that draculas tomb was in italy. and i know a little bit about rome. but not much. i dont know much about the roman empire as well which was like 4-5m km2. in medieval movies the roman empire is always a huge part. i think the roman empire played a huge part in general. i even believe that the first satanists existed in the roman empire and that is also where the church decided its time to hunt witches and stuff. it wasnt in germany or anywhere. it was all in roman empire. so i really wanna know more about rome and that time but unluckily all the knowledge has been destroyed/stolen (now hidden in the vatican i guess) which is sad but what has been created can be always recreated. i just wanna know more about italy back then when it was this giant empire and about the witches and the satanism but its hard to find on google. and on this forum i can find some stuff but i see a lot of posts from white people that are not italian. most people here are from USA or germany i guess. but i believe the roots of satanism were in romanian countries. so maybe an italian user here could actually tell me more about it. you can comment here or contact me privately.

would like to know more about the satanic part of the roman empire!!!

666darkness said:
since i am turkish and italian and since i know a lot about my turkish side, i tend to know less about my italian site. i only know that leonardo dicaprio is italian. i know that draculas tomb was in italy. and i know a little bit about rome. but not much. i dont know much about the roman empire as well which was like 4-5m km2. in medieval movies the roman empire is always a huge part. i think the roman empire played a huge part in general. i even believe that the first satanists existed in the roman empire and that is also where the church decided its time to hunt witches and stuff. it wasnt in germany or anywhere. it was all in roman empire. so i really wanna know more about rome and that time but unluckily all the knowledge has been destroyed/stolen (now hidden in the vatican i guess) which is sad but what has been created can be always recreated. i just wanna know more about italy back then when it was this giant empire and about the witches and the satanism but its hard to find on google. and on this forum i can find some stuff but i see a lot of posts from white people that are not italian. most people here are from USA or germany i guess. but i believe the roots of satanism were in romanian countries. so maybe an italian user here could actually tell me more about it. you can comment here or contact me privately.

would like to know more about the satanic part of the roman empire!!!

If I remember right, the oldest Satanist writings did survive through the vedas (old indian writings), this was way before italy.

From this: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=182

"The Greeks, Druids, Egyptians and Romans stated in their ancient records they came from the east from the same area. The Romans had a ritual of mourning called Lemoria were they threw effigies of their ancestors into the Tiber river to remember when this land was lost. The name of this land was also called MU. The ancient Mayan's had the record of coming from this early region as well. And the Peoples of the America's record these White Gods teaching them spiritual knowledge and cultural knowledge from how to grow food to build homes and medicines, astrology and other knowledge."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back