Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is the new netflix show "Inside Job" a government project?

666darkness

Website
www.youtube.com
In the new netflix hit show (adult cartoon comedy) its about conspiracy theories. Is it a brilliant idea for entertainment or is there more to it? Does the government try to make conspiracy theories look more stupid by making adult cartoon comedy shows about it or is this just a naive thought by my side? Anyways. It is still a great and funny show. Do recommend. Muhahaha.

Probably not the Government. The Jews yes they want to make all this stuff look really bad.

I am with you it's ok to laugh sometimes I get humor out of things people say when I post a conspiracy theory sometimes (other times I get really frustrated though) but I still keep doing activism anyways that is part of the fun in this yes its kind of quirky but makes things a little more fun Aquarius loves shocking people so when people get really shocked by something I sometimes find it really funny.

About this show I might check this out a little. But I may or may not like it I mean people like different styles in comedy. Nothing sucks more than sitting through a comedy thing that you just don't get or isn't you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back