Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do trees have souls

JoS for life

Do trees and plants have souls?
What about grass?

I heard on the radio the other day the roots of trees like to explore the earth and they said based on scientific study the roots are curious when searching for food for example when they find an anomaly the roots go their to check it out. Also how the roots interact with the roots of other species of plants or trees are also something to look into. VERY interesting stuff.

I love nature it makes me calm and it kind of heals me when i meditate on it and feel it around me.

Souls as Humans are defined by advanced properties. For example when a creature achieves a certain evolution like invertebrates they acquire a kundalini not what level of kundalini Satan and the Gods have but something which is considered a serpentine aspect.

As for trees and grass and even our vegetables yes. For example Rupert Sheldrake banned from Tedx calls it Morphological resonance. We call it primitive souls often developing. The curious question is "What IS a Soul?" much like an abortion. What IS considered a Human we know the physical is developing and to a certain extent after around the 4th maybe 5th month abortions are to be banned because it would even kill the mother or cause great grief. But it's similar at what point is it a soul or as above at what point is it a human, human physical, but the soul doesn't enter till birth hence Astro chart your birthdate.

Same thing here they are developing entities of a certain type of Universal entity perhaps not entity like a sentient being but enough sentience they are conscious and experiments have shown affects on plants or grass or trees even emotions or actions.

As for spiritual factors EVERYTHING is spiritual. EVERYTHING like HP.Cobra states in one of the PDF Satanic Revelations or one of the big HP PDFs. It states HP.Cobra aren't you spiritualizing things a bit too much, to which the reply is we haven't spiritualized enough.

Everything posses an aura for example because it is the matter vibrating out it is the effect of the matter vibrating. Remember everything in the Universe vibrates even negativity and death is a form of vibration except in as much ultimate or second death cessation of soul existence your still vibrating and returning as free energy to the Universal infinity.

Aura is simply vibration of all matter at all levels culminating to a physi-spiritual phenomena that can be viewed and acted upon by any entity and continues to be a emanation of everything down to even the smallest matter so even molecular, atomic, and sub-atomic and infinitesimal particles have vibration aura.

Souls as advanced for vegetation no but it IS something of a soul it is a spiritual phenomena no matter how primitive. It's simply the Universe's way of procuring new species in a continuous never ending cycle of evolution. Spirituality equals the foundation in which an entity may evolve further in whatever way or ways possible within a template of a species. Tools used for further evolution much further than just simply the physical/mental fields. That's not to say physical and mental don't matter but after a certain point the spiritual has to be taken and from the spiritual comes technological in other words our capacity to produce evolutionary things for our evolution. As the definition is of Technology the procurement of scientific processes to produce material support for a civilization or even the use of reflective engineering and sciences to speed up evolution.

For example if someone has the internet they can procure a lot of knowledge quickly vs using news papers and books at a library driving and going around various places finding tidbits writing things down. The internet is far faster.

Yes but they are much more basic than ours. Everything that is living needs some kind of soul.
Plants I know give off a certain energy that is mostly positive and enjoyable to be around well at least every one I know of.

Supposedly (though I have not been able to pick up on these yet) there also are elementals and nature spirits in some forests and natural settings. I think they were said to not really be involved with humanity being neutral just doing their own thing in their own environment they may not even like interacting with humans.

To someone spiritual being out in nature really is magical. I like it too.

I think in the future if I were to give a suggestion it would be to incorporate nature a lot more into urban areas make the energy better. People would be more peaceful and content too even with just this on its own.

As far as I understand it, nearly every living being has a soul. What differentiates a tree from a human, generally, is how conscious they are of it and the level of advancement. You could say certain mineral have souls too, with crystals and precious metals being at the highest level of cultivation. At the next stage, you would have plants and invertebrate animals, with the oldest trees at the highest level. Then you have vertebrate animals and humans. However, humans currently count at this stage only because of advancement and not because of consciousness, since most people's soul are asleep and withering away because of the enemy. Lack of self-awareness and nourishment cause this, as well as curses and improper practices that reinforce this situation and worsen it. I would call them subhumans/untermenschen. Humans are actually supposed to be much further.

I wouldn't also put it past the enemy to have completely killed trees and animals that would be legendary in nature due to much longer lifespans and refinement compared to animals. Very few might exist in hiding, who knows. Druids and many other Satanic priests worldwide have hidden certain places in the past with spiritual arts, to the point the enemy has not been able to find them at all. Some of these places may also be completely inaccessible because the entire planet itself is at a lower level, and these places exist at higher levels only, beyond our current and the enemy's reach.

Lifeforce? Yes. Souls, I am not so sure. They even bleed (sap, amber) and regenerate when we cut or burn them. I believe amber has magical properties as well. They also absorb nutrients like many forms of life do. They provide shelter, food, and materials. They turn our poisonous carbon dioxide into oxygen. Many things that make our lives easier are thanks to our trees. You could call me a tree hugger. Alas, we pillage them with our mass production and upset the ecosystem so immensely that once gentle creatures beat on each other for territory. I treasure the life in my yard but there are many bald, barren backyards in modern houses these days as people lose touch from nature and want for the gradiose and superficial.

Fusion of consciousness is a very important skill to master.

Here is a good book, very interesting, and I read a bit of it some years ago:

https://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Life-Trees-Illustrated/dp/177164348X/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=the+secret+life+of+trees&qid=1635020928&sr=8-2

trees and plants all have a soul and are connected to the giant god which we call earth... im going to make a video about this subject as i dont wanna reveal the details to this. i find it funny though that this is even a question especially coming from here and the comments here seem to be insecure they dont even know it 100% but ive been in the forest so many times and not just that but so deeply intensive. to be able to communicate telepathically with plants is not possible for anyone. its only possible for humans born with shamanic abilites. obviously you can learn if you understand and find the secrets deep in your heart but most people cant do that. most people read books here and "steal" wisdom from others rather looking for it themselves. i find it funny how my comments never get answered here and i simply get ignored by this whole forum. really funny. it made me wanna stay far away from here. probably better this way. i will build myself a huge empire. very soon. and everybody is gonna look up to me as ive lived too much pain not to take this path. it will happen and everybody will watch. my enlightenment will surprise the whole earth. im sick and tired of the lack of appreciation.

yes...trees...have...souls...

they are very wise beings and can teach you a lot but only worthy humans deserve this wisdom. only pure souls. most people here do not deserve this and its completely okay and not an attack at all. but most people here simply are not pure. i can feel energies - i feel everything and what im feeling i really dont like it. im going to take my own path now as im sick and tired of getting ignored here by a bunch of people that dont know anything. i gave this forum a chance. i really tried. but no man ima just let it sink and let it become irrelevant. no matter if you read this or not but my spirit guards destroy anything that is making me feel bad on purpose. they do it without even me wanting them to. this is not me being naive. i speak from experience. ive seen many humans fall down when they directly disappointed me or even indirectly. its not a coincidence, it happened way too often.

i always appreciated the trees and i made a post about it 1 year ago maybe here and i got called schizophrenic, there is no way i will ever forgive this attitude. the way i get treaten here is so disgusting. look how they ignore my newest posts on purpose. i was just looking for a place with likeminded people but i was so wrong...

now its ending...

magus.immortalis said:

https://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Life-Trees-Illustrated/dp/177164348X/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=the+secret+life+of+trees&qid=1635020928&sr=8-2

Thank you very much sister.
i really appreciate that and I will let you know what I think of it after I have read it.

My father also loves trees so much he protects our farm and a government wildlife reserve from poachers that come and cut the living trees down to stock up for winter. He hates them with a passion for cutting down trees that still live and for bringing their dogs to hunt small game.
Im going to share him the book aswel if I can get it on pdf drive.The only book I ever bought was the white man's Bible and that was for my father's birthday.

666darkness said:
trees and plants all have a soul and are connected to the giant god which we call earth... im going to make a video about this subject as i dont wanna reveal the details to this. i find it funny though that this is even a question especially coming from here and the comments here seem to be insecure they dont even know it 100% but ive been in the forest so many times and not just that but so deeply intensive. to be able to communicate telepathically with plants is not possible for anyone. its only possible for humans born with shamanic abilites. obviously you can learn if you understand and find the secrets deep in your heart but most people cant do that. most people read books here and "steal" wisdom from others rather looking for it themselves. i find it funny how my comments never get answered here and i simply get ignored by this whole forum. really funny. it made me wanna stay far away from here. probably better this way. i will build myself a huge empire. very soon. and everybody is gonna look up to me as ive lived too much pain not to take this path. it will happen and everybody will watch. my enlightenment will surprise the whole earth. im sick and tired of the lack of appreciation.

they are very wise beings and can teach you a lot but only worthy humans deserve this wisdom. only pure souls. most people here do not deserve this and its completely okay and not an attack at all. but most people here simply are not pure. i can feel energies - i feel everything and what im feeling i really dont like it. im going to take my own path now as im sick and tired of getting ignored here by a bunch of people that dont know anything. i gave this forum a chance. i really tried. but no man ima just let it sink and let it become irrelevant. no matter if you read this or not but my spirit guards destroy anything that is making me feel bad on purpose. they do it without even me wanting them to. this is not me being naive. i speak from experience. ive seen many humans fall down when they directly disappointed me or even indirectly. its not a coincidence, it happened way too often.

i always appreciated the trees and i made a post about it 1 year ago maybe here and i got called schizophrenic, there is no way i will ever forgive this attitude. the way i get treaten here is so disgusting. look how they ignore my newest posts on purpose. i was just looking for a place with likeminded people but i was so wrong...

now its ending...

What ever you have to share I would like to hear it.
:)

666darkness said:

now its ending...
Oh it's you, hi there.

Sorry that some of your posts did not get answered. There are a lot of posts, more recently, and some get approved so late that they get behind new ones and lack visibility. A simple bump in the topic by you would suffice.

As for your veiled threats for members here and by extension JoS... Those hold no value here. If you are serious about what you said, all I can say is good luck, because you are going to need it.

As far as I know you are not even a Spiritual Satanist. Too bad, you could have grown a lot by learning here.

Also, your post only contained 1% of true content, and rest was garbage. Yet you continue to "be dissapointed". Might want to check that mindset.

JoS for life said:
magus.immortalis said:

Thank you very much sister.
i really appreciate that and I will let you know what I think of it after I have read it.

My father also loves trees so much he protects our farm and a government wildlife reserve from poachers that come and cut the living trees down to stock up for winter. He hates them with a passion for cutting down trees that still live and for bringing their dogs to hunt small game.
Im going to share him the book aswel if I can get it on pdf drive.The only book I ever bought was the white man's Bible and that was for my father's birthday.

You're welcome.
It hurts me too to see healthy trees being cut down for firewood or no other reason, like it blocks the person's sunlight so they cannot tan on their lawn in the summertime, etc.

I hope you both enjoy the book.

There is a kindle version but I don't think it's in color, the edition I linked you in my original post has color photos.

https://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Life-Trees-Communicate-Discoveries-Secret-ebook/dp/B01C9116AK/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=the+hidden+life+of+trees&qid=1635109544&sr=8-1

So are plants sentient beings too?
So when weeds are cut, do they suffer as an animal would suffer if I cut off a limb?
Are plants as sacred to the gods as animals are?

I would lean more onto the side of "no". Humans and Animals and Insects have Brains; trees, grass, plants, flowers don't. All things vibrate, so Brainless species of living things still have their own Auras.

Saturn666 said:
So when weeds are cut, do they suffer as an animal would suffer if I cut off a limb?

please... do not feel yourself around here i will end that real quick...

plants do not feel pain because they dont move, they can only feel spiritual pain. pain is only for animals its a natural function so they know they are in danger so they can move away or try something to stop the pain. plants cant move so they dont feel pain, its simple. foolish.. you ask if plants are as sacred to the gods as animals are!? the so called gods you talk about dont have the same disgusting mentality that you have. a spirit that has reached enlightenment does not value other beings more. every living atom, every plant, every being on this earth is sacred. the trees and plants give us fresh air, they gave me wisdom and i thank them a lot. in my darkest times when i had no one i went to the forest and they helped me. so how dare you even make questions up like this?!

the trees in my forest are far more wise than you will ever be. do not even question or undermestimate this.

everyone else here that is seriously wanting to know more about trees and plants, i give you an advice. forget about the books. go to the forest, meditate and ask them yourself. ask any question even if you think you are talking to yourself but they will answer you if you are worth it. they will talk to you telepathically and you will understand everything. if you are born with shamanic abilites then its even gonna get easier. funny. im having a de ja vu right now.

666darkness said:
Saturn666 said:

plants do not feel pain because they dont move, they can only feel spiritual pain. pain is only for animals its a natural function so they know they are in danger so they can move away or try something to stop the pain. plants cant move so they dont feel pain, its simple. foolish.. you ask if plants are as sacred to the gods as animals are!? the so called gods you talk about dont have the same disgusting mentality that you have. a spirit that has reached enlightenment does not value other beings more. every living atom, every plant, every being on this earth is sacred. the trees and plants give us fresh air, they gave me wisdom and i thank them a lot. in my darkest times when i had no one i went to the forest and they helped me. so how dare you even make questions up like this?!

the trees in my forest are far more wise than you will ever be. do not even question or undermestimate this.

everyone else here that is seriously wanting to know more about trees and plants, i give you an advice. forget about the books. go to the forest, meditate and ask them yourself. ask any question even if you think you are talking to yourself but they will answer you if you are worth it. they will talk to you telepathically and you will understand everything. if you are born with shamanic abilites then its even gonna get easier. funny. im having a de ja vu right now.

He didn't know and asked you questions. Why do you treat him this way? Why are you arrogant?

666darkness said:
Saturn666 said:

It was not my intention to ask offensive questions, it is just that sometimes it happened to me for example at work to be forced to weed out leaves and branches of climbing plants, even small ones at times, and I wondered if I was doing something wrong.
I mean, I wonder, is it right that I don't even kill a beetle, but then I don't feel guilty if I pluck a flower from the ground?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back