Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Quick Fly Black Magic

Unruly Ruler

Just stab the fuck out of them on the astral level. Imagine your victim in front of you and just let loose. Slap em, kick em, slit their throat and dismember them. They will be hurting later. Pack some energy into a ball and just say 'Kill/hurt/bind/curse (name)" just the first name is fine. Get orgonite. Orgonecrystals.com get a gold orgonite pendant or if you can, a psi shield. Learn sanskrit, have the language that is perfect. If it is true that sanskrit is perfect speech, then all other language is imperfect. LEARN HOW TO SPEAK PROPERLY, WORLD. I can speak sanskrit and it helps. Try to listen to panini's grammar while you sleep, the Aṣṭādhyāyī Moolam Listen to this on repeat on a low volume while you sleep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW07xtJeWIA&list=PLsfkVTlrxnqJ7QF0_CMbfsGuZJ9QAPZl8 This is a great tool. Also, for advanced members, you may not know it but you can subliminally absorb knowledge from books and if you can't already then practice. Place your left hand on a book of your choice, what you want to know, try a book of panini's grammar from a store IN SANSKRIT and place your left hand on it. Your eyes should close and open when you are done. There, you know sanskrit. Do Satanama 216 times to raise your energy before the final rtr. That should give your alignment a boost. There you have it, some of my tips.

To absorb knowledge from books by hand or whatever is extremely hard. For very advanced SS, you can always use your 3rd eye by projecting your consciousness to a book. Or simply by the 6th chakra field. Yet this is also very hard as you'll rather experience the making of the book rather than what it contains. This at most is good for small glimpses of the content in a subjective line of thought, be it from the creator or yourself.

It is better to just read and skim. If anyone has this power, no one should ever know about it.

As for cursing, always be aware that your protection must be pristine and have grounding, stable routine.

Also look into quick fly energy orbs. You can say: To Satan, from (your name) or: Curse/bind/heal so and so. Or 'payment of astral sword from recipient for orb's. Just let it float to its destination by will.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back