Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Person with a Caduceus in his Etheric Body Equals Nephilim Soul?.

A Person with a Caduces in his Etheric Body Equals Nephilim Soul?.
I ask this questions.

Most humans are dysgenic.
Hitler was right,he had good intentions.

But Humans are mixed,and they are for example jews essence,with mostly aryan,an other variations.

Alchemy says,that a thing can transform in another,sex is alchemy,for example.

So because the degeneration of humanity,could be Aryans 100% essence,incarnate in 95% aryan blood?.

Hitler says that their spirits march in formation,those who died.Their essence,the same that is mixed,but
only positive essences,of that soul.

I have a questions.If a person is mixed [i am dysgenic,not evidence that i am a jew,but dysgenetic,and should be sterilized]but have the ida and pingala serpents,that means that his soul is aryan?.

A Person can have diluted jewish,diluted neardental,diluted african retard blood,but the thing is haved a caduceus,a aryan souls is inside that body?.

So is a person have ida an pingala serpents his Soul is Aryan,yes?.

I am not jewish,but i am dysgenic.My Father looks totally white,but not the nordic type.My mother looks totally white,a greek type.Latino America genetics is a mess.I am male i exude aryan essence,but move very femenine,like female aryan essence.I have green eyes.Very Tall,6,4 or something.Aryan face,aryan nose,like hermes,eyes and mouth form a T,only diference above skull,but that looks like genetics modification,like some alternative media says,that vaccine impedes that brain forms,and the souls cant enter the body.

I look noble i look beatiful,but genetic modification made the brain not even form.I have no evidence that my father is jewish,he looks white,white head,white eyes,skin not the nordic type,tall.

I am dysgenic,i exude aryan essence,but very femenine,i dont exude like apollo,but how move my hands,and how move my skull,looks like aphrodite,the brain didnt form correctly because vaccine genetic modification.

The eyes move noble,but not exactly masculine.

Hitlers says that all aryan etheric essence go in formation.He did have good intentions,all noble essences would have
entered superior bodies if he won.

I have a question.If a persons have a caduceus,in his etheric body his soul is nephilim,yes?.

Seed of the Snake = Ṕerson with caduceus in his soul,person with ida and pingala serpents that can move the
serpents to the crown.

I feel the snakes,when i do Kechari,i feel the white winds,every days is better,like electric winds,like i will plug a electric socket in my brain and become insane.

I wait for answers.Hitlers had good intentions.He was right.

Ecstatic-Conductivity said:
A Person with a Caduces in his Etheric Body Equals Nephilim Soul?.
I ask this questions.

Most humans are dysgenic.
Hitler was right,he had good intentions.

But Humans are mixed,and they are for example jews essence,with mostly aryan,an other variations.

Alchemy says,that a thing can transform in another,sex is alchemy,for example.

So because the degeneration of humanity,could be Aryans 100% essence,incarnate in 95% aryan blood?.

Hitler says that their spirits march in formation,those who died.Their essence,the same that is mixed,but
only positive essences,of that soul.

I have a questions.If a person is mixed [i am dysgenic,not evidence that i am a jew,but dysgenetic,and should be sterilized]but have the ida and pingala serpents,that means that his soul is aryan?.

A Person can have diluted jewish,diluted neardental,diluted african retard blood,but the thing is haved a caduceus,a aryan souls is inside that body?.

So is a person have ida an pingala serpents his Soul is Aryan,yes?.

I am not jewish,but i am dysgenic.My Father looks totally white,but not the nordic type.My mother looks totally white,a greek type.Latino America genetics is a mess.I am male i exude aryan essence,but move very femenine,like female aryan essence.I have green eyes.Very Tall,6,4 or something.Aryan face,aryan nose,like hermes,eyes and mouth form a T,only diference above skull,but that looks like genetics modification,like some alternative media says,that vaccine impedes that brain forms,and the souls cant enter the body.

I look noble i look beatiful,but genetic modification made the brain not even form.I have no evidence that my father is jewish,he looks white,white head,white eyes,skin not the nordic type,tall.

I am dysgenic,i exude aryan essence,but very femenine,i dont exude like apollo,but how move my hands,and how move my skull,looks like aphrodite,the brain didnt form correctly because vaccine genetic modification.

The eyes move noble,but not exactly masculine.

Hitlers says that all aryan etheric essence go in formation.He did have good intentions,all noble essences would have
entered superior bodies if he won.

I have a question.If a persons have a caduceus,in his etheric body his soul is nephilim,yes?.

Seed of the Snake = Ṕerson with caduceus in his soul,person with ida and pingala serpents that can move the
serpents to the crown.

I feel the snakes,when i do Kechari,i feel the white winds,every days is better,like electric winds,like i will plug a electric socket in my brain and become insane.

I wait for answers.Hitlers had good intentions.He was right.

Honestly I am having trouble understanding what your talking about but I will try to answer part of this.

If anyone is a Nephilim Soul though Hitler was.

As to who else is who honestly knows for sure. I think many of the leaders throughout history were personally.

But I also think no one is one today who is in any position of power to lead others which is sad.

Though these people still exist. You will know if you meet one of them but please do not go bragging about this to everyone or something they would be targets of the enemy.

And btw what this meant is in the original incarnation that soul he or she was related to one of the Gods in some way by bloodline. These bloodlines may not even exist anymore in pure form to be honest due to more and more mixing going on in the world. But they did exist. Hitler himself was from one of these bloodlines I saw in a sermon on here one time.

It used to be the leading class and people kept strict control over who was allowed into the family and who they were allowed to mix with just like the top jews do today in pissrael.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back