Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

my confidence down by my speech.

blackhatpakistan

Yes, my confidence down for my lower speech.

I have started my new University life 1st year.

I am male . but i don't have deep voice . my voice is something like female voice. not much. When I go online class I cannot talk with anybody for my lower voice.

i want to get rid from this problem. I went to doctor . the doctor said that nothing I have problem. But i don not have deep voice.

have any exercise? have any solution? have any demon to increase my deep voice? have any shield?

i am very anxiety .

The voice is one thing. What is important as the things you have to say and the confidence you will have in your speech. But this is not about how deep it is. When it comes to speech, its about being clear in your words etc. Practice your speech at home many times, so that you are clear in how you speak.

Do not let this dissuade you from speaking. You do not need to have the deepest voice there is nor any other standard. Many prominent people have not had necessarily a ¨deep¨ voice or anything of the sort.

Try to just speak clearly, coherently, and so that people understand what you say. Keep is simple and elegant. With this you will be able to make a good speech.

Anxiety is normal when people are speaking, you will overcome it when you give your speech and after sometime of starting it will be gone. After you do many presentations in your university, you will get accustomed to this. Congratulations on getting in the university.

Also one more tip: Most students are entirely distracted when it comes to in-class presentations. Other students will also have the same amount of anxiety or more than you. They will therefore probably not judge you harshly at all, because everyone will suck in their first presentations.

Good luck, you will succeed.

Yeah think about Michael Jackson. His voice was high and he had adoration from many and thriving successful life.

The actual sound of the voice can’t be changed, but with vocal exercises you can access lower notes which will make it easier to speak lower. As well strengthening the voice can give it more thickness and body that sounds more warm and pleasant.

Vocal exercises can be found on YouTube. Just simple ones will suffice like running through scales on the lower octaves.

After several months of speaking to people and sometimes to a handful of people at a time almost everyday I can tell you personally you will get used to it. I've been at it for a few years now and I've learned a few things that can help people in these circumstances, for example, how's your breathing when you get this anxious? I would assume quick and short? Try breathing thru your diaphragm and with long and slow inhales and exhaling all the way naturally and not forcefully.

There were times times at the beginning where even though I got used to speaking to several people at a time I would start feeling anxious out of nowhere but then I realized I wasn't breathing correctly and after a breath or two I was fine and everything came out natural.

Good luck

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back