Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SATANAMA made Remote viewing easy

Months ago I had vibrated Satanama for 10 or more minutes and my focus was on my forehead most of the time so I think it must have stimulated clairyovant Chakras along with providing a sense of peace in mind calmed my mind as a result I was able to focus entirely and have blank mind during the session.

Try it before doing a clairyovant session or remote view. Same thing.

I'm gonna do it again today and will post the result.

I'd like to hear from you guys too whether if it works the same for you after vibrating Satanama prior to Remote viewing session.

There are many uses to that mantra. It is the ultimate name of our God, Satan, because it really is the so called ¨Name of God¨.

I will explain it´s numerous functions in another post. Please keep posts coming about experiences. Also, this mantra will create the necessary clarity for these undertakings. It is *THE* divine mantra and name.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
There are many uses to that mantra. It is the ultimate name of our God, Satan, because it really is the so called ¨Name of God¨.

I will explain it´s numerous functions in another post. Please keep posts coming about experiences. Also, this mantra will create the necessary clarity for these undertakings. It is *THE* divine mantra and name.

Oh thank you for clarifying that. :)
Impatiently waiting for your post on this.

I just vibrated Satanama for two minutes :D and I guessed few things about the targeted picture on a website without seeing it.

It took me 3-4 mins to describe some details in the picture.
I felt it was kind of a desert place, then I asked how do I feel while thinking of the target's number. I felt it was surrounded by open sky...what's the weather in the picture and at first I felt cold but I wasn't a s I also drew little drawing which looked similar to the object in the pic. And the weather in the picture was cloudy and cold.

It was just a quick session. Not a serious one.

Relaxation is also needed and since it's morning and I just woke up an hour ago, I had less distracting thoughts.

Intention and will is important too otherwise one's mind will wander.

It is awesome. :mrgreen:

sahasraraBliss666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I just vibrated Satanama for two minutes :D and I guessed few things about the targeted picture on a website without seeing it.

I felt it was kind of a desert place, then I asked how do I feel while thinking of the target's number. I felt it was surrounded by open sky...what's the weather in the picture and at first I felt cold but I wasn't a s I also drew little drawing which looked similar to the object in the pic. And the weather in the picture was cloudy and cold.

Relaxation is also needed and since it's morning and I just woke up an hour ago, I had less distracting thoughts.

Cool experience thanks for sharing. There is also a version of remote viewing called projection where you don't consciously astral project but can somewhat interact with someone and view things around them. My girlfriend taught me how to do that its really cool. I have been trying to practice this every day. Getting a little better. I kind of think maybe this is similar to what the Gods do to interact with people. I assume they are not astral projected 24/7 as they have lives and a Civilization and bodies.

Anyways you can also view other planets in space super cool. As to how accurate everything is with this it is consistent and detailed. That is all I will say I can't say for sure. It may not be accurate or it might be I am not sure but it's kind of cool.

Also Sa Ta Na Ma can be used to greatly improve short term memory. This has been studied scientifically by universities. It can also remove xtian and Jewish energies faster with cleansing of course when they come to the surface.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I have been combining alternate nostril breathing with 10 minutes of SATANAMA in the mornings. I vibrate it down the crown, and through the third eye as instructed in the past with the appropriate mudras.

The affirmation I am using is "In a positive and healthy way, I am now actualizing me true satanic potential"

One thing I have experienced was the rapid onset and removal of hang-ups coming to the surface. Problems that I thought I had addressed came intensely for a day and would be gone the next.

Another experience is the enhancement of the senses after a session. An example would be listening to music and feeling extreme euphoria.

Doing it first thing in the mornings has also benefited the rest of the meditations/yoga I do as well as my work ethic and focus.

Highly recommend any brothers or sisters to add to their program. Looking forward to your post HP.

slyscorpion said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Cool experience thanks for sharing. There is also a version of remote viewing called projection where you don't consciously astral project but can somewhat interact with someone and view things around them. My girlfriend taught me how to do that its really cool. I have been trying to practice this every day. Getting a little better. I kind of think maybe this is similar to what the Gods do to interact with people. I assume they are not astral projected 24/7 as they have lives and a Civilization and bodies.

Anyways you can also view other planets in space super cool. As to how accurate everything is with this it is consistent and detailed. That is all I will say I can't say for sure. It may not be accurate or it might be I am not sure but it's kind of cool.

Also Sa Ta Na Ma can be used to greatly improve short term memory. This has been studied scientifically by universities. It can also remove xtian and Jewish energies faster with cleansing of course when they come to the surface.

Oh wow. Could you please explain how do you do that?

Woden said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:
Months ago I had vibrated Satanama for 10 or more minutes and my focus was on my forehead most of the time so I think it must have stimulated clairyovant Chakras along with providing a sense of peace in mind calmed my mind as a result I was able to focus entirely and have blank mind during the session.

Try it before doing a clairyovant session or remote view. Same thing.

I'm gonna do it again today and will post the result.

I'd like to hear from you guys too whether if it works the same for you after vibrating Satanama prior to Remote viewing session.

I've found by experience that the combination of SATANAMA and SATANAS absolutely blows it away!

Power Pack:
https://mega.nz/folder/mLwxCaBb#8nwjbewzkfINHoTdDzUZqQ
Well Satanas raise a lot of energy while Satanama can be used for healing, opening astral senses and so on. I guess it makes sense togheter would make each other more powerful. Definitely something I will try, thank you.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
slyscorpion said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Practice all astral senses try to make things as realistic as possible in visualization when doing practice sessions to open up. What do you see hear taste touch smell all senses. You may not consciously notice anything (you will later) at first but I mean in the visualization when practicing.

When you feel you are ready do the normal remote viewing type of meditation or any other meditation you find useful in this but place as much of your consciousness as you can where you are remote viewing. As you practice you might be able to do this while doing other things and maybe with more than one person. Keep practicing maybe ask the person what they felt or sensed. They can do same to you. It takes practice but eventually you should be able to have full interaction on the astral anytime you want.

The enemy uses this technique to attack people as well. I think all advanced beings do this. It would help if you have someone to practice with SS or not doesn't fully matter just someone who knows about this and practices it.

slyscorpion said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Practice all astral senses try to make things as realistic as possible in visualization when doing practice sessions to open up. What do you see hear taste touch smell all senses. You may not consciously notice anything (you will later) at first but I mean in the visualization when practicing.

When you feel you are ready do the normal remote viewing type of meditation or any other meditation you find useful in this but place as much of your consciousness as you can where you are remote viewing. As you practice you might be able to do this while doing other things and maybe with more than one person. Keep practicing maybe ask the person what they felt or sensed. They can do same to you. It takes practice but eventually you should be able to have full interaction on the astral anytime you want.

The enemy uses this technique to attack people as well. I think all advanced beings do this. It would help if you have someone to practice with SS or not doesn't fully matter just someone who knows about this and practices it.

Please note I am still practicing I have not reached the ability to do all I say here but this is the outcome and what should be able to be done with this type of method.

Woden said:

I'm sorry, I woke up with my hand on it...how embarrassing!

Yeah this is what I am talking about. Thank you

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

About Satanama, I had a very interesting recent experience with this mantra, I recently realized that I had a lot of holes in my aura, and they were using these holes to psychically attack me, so I started to visualize the holes being filled with energy and being closed by her, which worked, but it was very weak, until an intuition came to me that I should vibrate the Satanama mantra while I was visualizing, I did it that day, and then I stopped doing it, until this week I was sick and I decided to do the process of closing the holes vibrating Satanama again, when I finished my fever had passed and I didn't give that day I didn't suffer any more astral attacks and I didn't notice holes in my aura again.

slyscorpion said:
Woden said:

OK. I understood. So why not we remote view at a specific time at a specific place? We would share time, place, after experience here only. How's that??

For example, it could be a real or fantasy picture digital drawing pic, I chose this one below.

51372120456_f1118de2e8_b.jpg

-------

So we will remote view to this place at the same time decided between us three here. :D Looking forward to it.

I've been doing yoga most of the time in day and night for past two weeks.
Last night, I was feeling very sensitive and I felt like I could travel anywhere with my consciousness and I don't mean Astral projection and I was having a feeling like I could sense and feel more than before if I did remote view.

slyscorpion said:
Woden said:

https://youtu.be/UEwzewLqdZ4
I think you were talking about this? Check the video

sahasraraBliss666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Woden said:

OK. I understood. So why not we remote view at a specific time at a specific place? We would share time, place, after experience here only. How's that??

For example, it could be a real or fantasy picture digital drawing pic, I chose this one below.

-------

So we will remote view to this place at the same time decided between us three here. :D Looking forward to it.

Last night, I was feeling very sensitive and I felt like I could travel anywhere with my consciousness and I don't mean Astral projection and I was having a feeling like I could sense and feel more than before if I did remote view.

I don't think anyone can remote view to a place that does not exist (a fantasy picture) this pic is better its a place not far from me in the physical I like a lot (nothing about this suggests where it is so don't worry I wouldn't post it if it did)

39o9dpxnxjj51.jpg

slyscorpion said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:
slyscorpion said:

-------

I don't think anyone can remote view to a place that does not exist (a fantasy picture) this pic is better its a place not far from me in the physical I like a lot (nothing about this suggests where it is so don't worry I wouldn't post it if it did)

39o9dpxnxjj51.jpg

Yeah it must exist.
And that's a very beautiful place. Much better than the woods picture I posted. Seeing the pic of a place horizontally helps too I think.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back