Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reverting back.

Woodlandman

Is it possible to choose my strongest incarnation among my past lives, and to start reverting back physically, into it? So to for example become more racially pure, if I was in one of my past live.

No it is not, but you can bring back Talents you had or personality traits things like that. There are people who can play a musical instrument without ever learning this in this lifetime or speak another language suddenly.

I do not know how that is done though.

Woodlandman said:
Is it possible to choose my strongest incarnation among my past lives, and to start reverting back physically, into it? So to for example become more racially pure, if I was in one of my past live.
Whatever traits and skills you want to be good and strong at you need to cultivate them in this current lifetime. Things do carry on to next lives. We can not go back, but we can alter the present and that shapes the future.

Not even with magnum opus? TBH, that's fine. It would be great if it was possible to just fix some phisical maladies, and acquire my past lives memories to know what kind of mistakes i was doing. Thanks for answers Sly and Henu.

Woodlandman said:
Not even with magnum opus? TBH, that's fine. It would be great if it was possible to just fix some phisical maladies, and acquire my past lives memories to know what kind of mistakes i was doing. Thanks for answers Sly and Henu.
Genetical purity is achieved in last stages of MO. Altough if a person is majorly mixed, then to my understanding it could mean a formation of a new race, but do not quote me on that.

Maladies can be worked on and alleviated or fixed completely by specific meditations. It's matter of how much energy is required and how much can be generated. Past lives can be remembered by establishing clear connection to ones higher self. Every memory is stored, but the connection is something that in our current state is severely impacted.

Henu the Great said:
Woodlandman said:
Genetical purity is achieved in last stages of MO. Altough if a person is majorly mixed, then to my understanding it could mean a formation of a new race, but do not quote me on that.

Maladies can be worked on and alleviated or fixed completely by specific meditations. It's matter of how much energy is required and how much can be generated. Past lives can be remembered by establishing clear connection to ones higher self. Every memory is stored, but the connection is something that in our current state is severely impacted.

Do you know a good meditation to bring back talents from a past life. I have strong reason to believe I may have known a lot about Music or how to play some instruments but I don't consciously remember much about any of my past lives as of now.

Henu the Great said:
Woodlandman said:

Interesting. Is it possible make this connection to memories permament? So that if I get reborn I will be able to remember everythink upon my birth?

Woodlandman said:
Henu the Great said:
Woodlandman said:

Interesting. Is it possible make this connection to memories permament? So that if I get reborn I will be able to remember everythink upon my birth?
You are talking about permanent MO level one or two. Not sure how viable that is in current times, but it is possible to reincarnate into such a way that progress is considerably sped up.

slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:
Woodlandman said:

Do you know a good meditation to bring back talents from a past life. I have strong reason to believe I may have known a lot about Music or how to play some instruments but I don't consciously remember much about any of my past lives as of now.
No, not specifically. But the route to go, as with any measure of advancement, is to clean, unblock and empower all the chakras every day and use words of power on top of that for things one seeks.

Woodlandman said:
Henu the Great said:
Woodlandman said:

I don't know about everything you would have to be pretty advanced to be able to do this. What I do know is when I was younger and throughout my life I couldn't have told you much specific about my past life but I very clearly remembered my partner and much of what she was like. A lot of it turned out right

So yeah from that experience you will remember some things maybe it's possible to program yourself to remember a lot.

I think you can program it so you end up in certain places again at some point. I did that last life we did end up back near where I was. I found some of the places in my dream. I like going to the park I meditated in in my past life but no I don't live in the same town.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back