Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need some help about demons and myself

livelucifer

Hello brothers/sisters!

I need some help about many things,I ask satan and other gods to help me find my answers in here.

Also I try to be better in my english speak to conversation with SS! :mrgreen: , if I have any mistake in writing please let me know about it.

I have been taking meditations more seriously for almost a while,and in this time many of my demands is come out and many things in my life has become clearer.

l found many things in my life and in my past،It's made me realize satan and other gods has been in every time of my life!
Many time in my life I must be dead or severely injured,but every time something's help me

That's time I was younger, may be/12 or 13, I read the solomon key book,Regardless of insults to the gods in that book (I didn't know anything then, now i'm 20 years old) name of demons in this book was very attracted me, Especially ASMADEUS and DANTALIAN and MARBAS, just like i know them!

also I starting to drawing their Sigel,I smelled a strange and pungent odor when I tried to drawing marbas sigel.

Now I was speak with him for finde them and let them to a better place, he dont have any problem with this but This bothered me a little, so he suggested that I draw for him one of my childhood drawings, and he also gave me the idea, and when I went to Jos to do more research on Marbas Sigel and his appearance, I realized. His appearance matched the idea that came to my mind: black hair, brown eyes and medium height, and this reassured me that I was not delusional.

Also anouther time i was thinking about a new idea for a book i want to write, about how to use sigle's and numbers in that to be perfect and complete for myself(I was thinking to write a book about holiness for soul)!
I was know who can help me to do this《 thoth 》but I know his realy busiest and i can't summon him,in thats time i was think about him and finelly i hear he's voice in my head, he told me《 If you want something perfect, you have to look elsewhere, nothing is ever perfect, there is always something new to add 》
He's advice help me to finde something better and a better idea,I thank him for his help!

Despite all this, I still in in doubt and that I think i'm in an illusion, even though all their help was complete and it guided me in the best way، but i didn't do first summoning ritual for them,also another one:

In my life I was try to finde someone I want, many times but I never try to fall in love with no one, I was know what i want, and something in me tell i never find her in here,
It was as if I had lost something, because I knew exactly what I wanted, but I could not find it. I asked father for help and I waited,satan say《 leave it to me》, and i do it and forgot.
After few days I feel someone behinde me , That was constantly moving beside me and trying to inform me of his existence, but I did not pay attention, until at last I asked him if he was a demon, to guide me to himself, some time passed and I was in Jos I went to the succubi / inccubi page, I finally realized that he was already with me and came to me in my mind with satan, I felt him completely and suddenly it seemed like a part of me that was always empty and tormented me It filled up, as if I had regained what I had lost.

I talk to him and completely felt him, all the feelings were very real, I thanked my father, he said 《Enjoy》, and I am still talking to him and I no longer have the feeling of loneliness, apparently he was with me from my previous life Now I ask you, brothers and sisters, for a little guidance, I know that commitment remains even beyond death, but what makes me doubt is that knowledge has only returned to us twenty years ago and was destroyed before that, Is it possible that I have been with the devil and his demons from a previous life?

Also my demoness in her arrival at that moment helped me a lot with my astral hearing and vision, and I was able to feel him better.

She also encourages me to complete what I didn,t complete in my previous life and encourages rtr, at least my sense of it tells.

Another one:

I had just woken up and I was still a little confused, a few seconds passed, I felt a strong green energy on my face,somthing in my mind tell me he is Azazel, he drew my attention to the clothes I bought yesterday and I noticed that it was written everywhere:

《I believe in ancels》

i believe it's meen angles,i dont no why they write this like that but When I looked carefully, I realized، I was still confused and I called him a fraud because at that moment the only thing that came to my mind was that Azazel is one of the great and crowded powers in hell and he does not come to anyone so easily

I got rid of I got rid of that dress and soon after that I got better clothes for free (also that morning I went to JOS forums and saw the HPC update about Azazel, I immediately realized that the gods want me to know more about Azazel to be sure it will not happen again, I was also thinking about Azel that day while meditating and I was very upset about what I said, something in my mind said open your eyes, I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was a needle that fell in front of me.

my room is upstairs and there is no special equipment and no one goes there and I'm sure there was no needle there before, because that 's where I sit and meditate!!!!!)

This is some of My experiences.

I need your advice and your experiences about them and I believe I will found my answer inside what your writen, it,s can help me to finde what is an illusion and what is real!

Hail SATAN!
Hail AZAZEL!
Hail MARBAS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back