Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I'm as weak as him I don't deserve to call myself a satanist

One Wire Phenomenon

https://youtu.be/MjmIgPt-K0w

Start watching at the 2min mark

My situation exactly but only with a astral knife :(

I don't know what to do anymore.

I failed myself :cry:

No need to reply me I'm just letting you know what I am going through because I have nobody else to talk to in my life about this that can understand even by a little bit.

No, you do. Being a Satanist is about growing and getting stronger, it´s not about self punishment because you aren´t already by default on the highest standard. It´s instead about getting there. So don´t react like this against yourself.

Sorry for mentioning this again, but... the eternal struggle. I might start typing that with capital initials. Things are not easy; it's not easy. Have peace, because they are shit and difficult - but you can keep going. It might seem like life is like trying to ride up a hill which is covered in ice, getting nowhere other than sliding down inevitably, but that doesn't work, it doesn't help; instead, slide down for a bit then find an alternate route and keep going.

HUNDREDS of years ago there was a king of Scotland and his name was Robert the Bruce. It was a good thing that he was both brave and wise, because the times in which he lived were wild and dangerous. The King of England was at war with him, and had led a great army into Scotland to drive him out of the land and to make Scotland a part of England.

Battle after battle he had fought with England. Six times Robert the Bruce had led his brave little army against his foes. Six times his men had been beaten, until finally they were driven into flight. At last the army of Scotland was scattered entirely, and the king was forced to hide in the woods and in lonely places among the mountains.

One rainy day, Robert the Bruce lay in a cave, listening to the rainfall outside the cave entrance. He was tired and felt sick at heart, ready to give up all hope. It seemed to him that there was no use for him to try to do anything more.

As he lay thinking, he noticed a spider over his head, getting ready to weave her web. He watched her as she worked slowly and with great care. Six times she tried to throw her thread from one edge of the cave wall to another. Six times her thread fell short.

"Poor thing!" said Robert the Bruce. "You, too, know what it's like to fail six times in a row."

Still, the spider did not lose hope. With still more care, she made ready to try for a seventh time. Robert the Bruce almost forgot his own troubles as he watched, fascinated. She swung herself out upon the slender line. Would she fail again? No! The thread was carried safely to the cave wall, and fastened there.

"Yes!" cried Bruce. "I, too, will try a seventh time!"

So he arose and called his men together. He told them of his plans, and sent them out with hopeful messages to cheer the discouraged people. Soon there was an army of brave men around him. A seventh battle was fought, and this time the King of England was forced to retreat back to his own country.

It wasn't long before England recognised Scotland as an independent country with Robert the Bruce as its rightful king, and to this very day, the victory and independence of Scotland is traced to a spider who kept trying again and again to spin her web in a cave and inspired the king of Scotland, Robert the Bruce.

Keep going. We might have to regroup, but we need to keep trying until we succeed.

Remember what I said when reading your chart refer to that if you still have that email.

Ok try to have a little more self confident. These feelings are not that great I suspect cause I have been able to read enough of what you wrote on here it has to do with self esteem of some trauma that happened to you maybe. I mean the thinking a little matched me for awhile and someone else I know who went through something but I overcame this you can too and it wasn't as bad as with you.

You don't have to say what happened to me or anyone here I understand many wouldn't want to talk about it but you can start a working to heal from this. Also I think the solar and sacral chakra both are related to this. There is Mars in Scorpio at the end of this month maybe do a spiritual square to work on those issues I think it would be the spiritual one cause these would be internal issues more so than external unless your still dealing with someone who caused this pain in which case you can do black magick if you want. You would naturally be good with this I believe.

If you need help with affirmation let me know. I think this is something that really holds you back as an SS. I think Moon water or fire signs is best to start this waxing or waning doesn't matter but you have to change affirmation to fit whichever one it is either will work. I personally think moon in Scorpio is the absolute best time to start this though maybe for you personally Sagittarius or Leo would be great too just because of the confident energies of those two signs Aries no not as much of a fan of that type of confidence.

One Wire Phenomenon said:

No need to reply me I'm just letting you know what I am going through because I have nobody else to talk to in my life about this that can understand even by a little bit.

It’s not over, as long as you are alive you can choose to hold on to that knife tight and next time grab this disgusting alien tongue with one hand and dig the knife in it’s throat with the other hand. Keep going and try each time to become braver.

slyscorpion said:
Remember what I said when reading your chart refer to that if you still have that email.

Ok try to have a little more self confident. These feelings are not that great I suspect cause I have been able to read enough of what you wrote on here it has to do with self esteem of some trauma that happened to you maybe. I mean the thinking a little matched me for awhile and someone else I know who went through something but I overcame this you can too and it wasn't as bad as with you.

You don't have to say what happened to me or anyone here I understand many wouldn't want to talk about it but you can start a working to heal from this. Also I think the solar and sacral chakra both are related to this. There is Mars in Scorpio at the end of this month maybe do a spiritual square to work on those issues I think it would be the spiritual one cause these would be internal issues more so than external unless your still dealing with someone who caused this pain in which case you can do black magick if you want. You would naturally be good with this I believe.

If you need help with affirmation let me know. I think this is something that really holds you back as an SS. I think Moon water or fire signs is best to start this waxing or waning doesn't matter but you have to change affirmation to fit whichever one it is either will work. I personally think moon in Scorpio is the absolute best time to start this though maybe for you personally Sagittarius or Leo would be great too just because of the confident energies of those two signs Aries no not as much of a fan of that type of confidence.

The way I wrote this didn't make it clear if you do black Magick do not use Mars Square on someone for this. It may connect you to whatever happens with them. Really hard to get off you or prevent a negative event from happening to you if it does to them would maybe even need help from a God.

The wording is not clear in what i wrote and it looks like I am suggesting doing that looking over it so I thought I should add this.

Do Mars Square spiritual twice if you want to.

You can add a working on solar but wait till sun leaves Libra for sure.

Also work on healing from any traumas and self esteem. You can do one working at a time. It may take awhile but you will become better.

FancyMancy said:
[...]Robert the Bruce story[...]
Waaaaaaaahhh!! Its so beautiful!!!
wipes tears from all six eyes
sneezes into cobweb-handkerchief

But seriously, that story legit cheered me up just now. I had been feeling like mighty crap tonight.

I'm with sly on this one. A mars square would definately help you. Don't beat yourself up. We have all had times like this. It doesn't make you a failure or a looser at all.

Hey don't beat yourself up, I've have failed myself plenty, there has been times where I hated myself wanted to kill myself, because I kept making the same mistakes over and over. if you fall down just get back up, You just have to keep getting back up, just keep advancing and doing your best and you will eventually stop falling. sometimes you are your worst enemy, we also all grow at different rates, some of us have a lot more baggage to deal with than others, a lot more things to heal within ourselves. you just need to take it one step at at a time. find what you need to do then move onto the next step. secure yourself a foundation, make sure you are doing the basics, because an aura of protection and cleaning your aura will prevent you from crashing on yourself, and you can then take it one step at at a time and advance at your pace, the main thing is to just keep moving forward, and to keep applying what you have done, if you make a mistake, lets say do drugs, quit drugs and start again. lets say you make a mistake and stop meditating for days or weeks or months, the past doesn't matter just learn from it and start meditating again. what matters is what you do now. don't dwell on the past or the future, just focus on the now and what you can do best for yourself in your own moment, in the now, what can you do every now from now to now to better yourself. If its a serious issue start doing affirmations towards that issue until the next astrological best suited time and do a working for those issues. for 40 days, if that doesnt work do another 40 days until the issue is fixed. we are given the knowledge to mold our lives into their greatest potential, whatever is bothering you just let it go, and reset, and from there just do what you can do to better yourself.

Failure is part of getting stronger. If I told you how many times I've been caught by entities, tortured, chased, laughed at and stalked by them, you would have no fingers and toes left. You have to understand you're being attacked constantly in the physical world as well, lovers, society, jobs, friends, family, telling you in many ways that you are not good enough, you do not deserve what you have, you don't have enough money, etc. You are fighting against an unfair advantage to begin with.
Please know you are good enough. Please know you are already a warrior, brave, strong and defiant. We believe in you.

Every strong person has been weak in the past. Don't break down and keep moving forward. Don't think of yourself in a bad way. You are a great SS :)

Thank you very much for your understanding, inspirational words and help it means a lot to me to everyone who replied and also Ramier who emailed me.

Certain astrological placements can make you feel weak, such as water, but in reality, this also gives spiritual ability as well. If you are low in fire, you may feel lazy or lack confidence. It is only a matter of balancing and having a realistic understanding of yourself and your actual capabilities.

Check the calendar. Mars Squares coming soon, Jupiter next. Sun next March. Definitely take advantage of them.

For the short term, try invoking breaths of an element you are missing and use it to give you the traits you need. For example, feeling lazy? Then invoke 10 breaths of fire and program it to give you motivation to do x activity. This will help for a few hours and can be repeated until you can do a larger working.

Blitzkreig said:

Certain astrological placements can make you feel weak, such as water, but in reality, this also gives spiritual ability as well. If you are low in fire, you may feel lazy or lack confidence. It is only a matter of balancing and having a realistic understanding of yourself and your actual capabilities.

Check the calendar. Mars Squares coming soon, Jupiter next. Sun next March. Definitely take advantage of them.

For the short term, try invoking breaths of an element you are missing and use it to give you the traits you need. For example, feeling lazy? Then invoke 10 breaths of fire and program it to give you motivation to do x activity. This will help for a few hours and can be repeated until you can do a larger working.

Thank you Dr Blitz I am going to try asleast what you say
But
I don't think people understand completely what is going on let me just explain. None of this is a walk in the park and not as simple for me as it is for you. And I know it's frustrating for the good people of JoS to help and help without end and I'm still where I am and still talking about this for a week or more now.Its because I am not ready and not 100% sure with what I am dealing with and what are the proper steps to take. I need to know more and be confident before I continue otherwise I will end up like that boy in the video just as the last time.This is how I see it and if I'm wrong about certain facts please correct me. Also I'm learning as I go so your help is helping me.
Will it work if I do the workings if i cannot feel my soul?
I don't think so. I know if one wants to make serious changes the soul needs to open and must be felt.
The reason I'm asking is because In order for my life to be bareable and like a subconscious copeing meganism I close it. When I do open it the shocking reality surfaces and forces me to deal with the problem ASAP. It's like it's standing in my way to do any work on my soul and the damage it has done and is doing is too much to handle this is also where my emotions start to overwhelm me.When I do meditate and try to ignore the pulling of energy out of my soul I feel I
I come nowhere because any and almost all sense of accomplishment that manifests as pleasant energy in my soul is taken.I can feel the holes it ripped in my soul and they are a lot.
I also should add I think it's Inside my body. I believe I invoked it into my soul that day because the emotions and thoughts before and during the trance were of the most negative you can imagine Its something like the same kind of hate and discust we have for the Jews and how we hope for them to suffer.Im not exaggerating. That means whatever I connected to is of the worst kind. Its definitely is human hating. It almost feels like its the perfect human soul eater and build for the kill. The time I was on drugs years ago I believe it possessed me. I cannot tell you the horrible things I have done i was not myself at all I believe I was under the control of this thing.
I also never really could grasp where and what will happen to the damned christians souls after death but now I sort of do and also why HPS Maxine said that she really feels sorry for them but thats their own stupidity will land them in the claws of extremely hateful beings. I know for sure it's a real entity because it does not get any more real than that and if that's not real then all we stand for is not real.
And it's something I don't want to see or belief to be real but I cannot deny it. If I am going to this there is no going back and I will be on the SS path again and it's going to make drastic changes in me which I do want but Im not sure if I am ready yet which I believe is due to enemy curses to keep where I am.

This is what I am going to do.
I will need go back into my deep subconscious there where I made first contact and overcome the fear then pull out my astral knife and cut like my life depends on it while willing it to light up with white gold light and then close all the holes it left and programte energy to repel that thing.
That's how i believe i can overcome this. I feel my true power is locked away from me due to the fear. I mean when I enter there things get real and the occult mind awakens.

ff8dcfa933250531f08d4a659e86049d.jpg

I don't know if this it's ok to share negative things like this but
I can actually relate to this image. All and all this is how I feel.
Being used as a astral prisoner too scared to face it and break free.

I just want to get something straight if one dies like this will the Gods still protect you from the enemy if they have a strong hold on you and you knew the truth of how to help yourself but did not do it ?

For a long time I believed the Gods won't let anything happen and my soul will be safe in hell when I die and will reincarnate me to deal with the problem in my next life. Aslong as I stay faithful to Him but I truely have my doubts now. This is how I see it please correct me if i wrong.
Satan expects us to help ourselfs with the knowledge on JoS if we don't we will definitely regret it at death. Its like giving someone a gun to defend themselves against wild animals in the wild where dangerous animals are and a map to navigate to find your way to safety and a survival kit to stay alive. If you refuse the gun,the map and the survival kit your chances of coming out alive is almost zero and it will be insane to not take what he is offering.
Im holding on to idea that I do and did a lot of online warfare
and do what I can when I can for Satan's cause.Hopefully that counts and they won't leave me if I don't succeed in freeing myself.

I just want to get something straight if one dies like this will the Gods still protect you from the enemy if they have a strong hold on you and you knew the truth of how to help yourself but did not do it ?
I have already answered this for you, but you refused to accept it.

Let me reiterate:

You have nothing to worry since you are a SS.

Altough simply by dedicating all things will not absolve itself since things require active work from your side, but as for the fear you have... It's baseless. Because Ancients are above and beyond any enemy out there.

Henu the Great said:
I have already answered this for you, but you refused to accept it.

Let me reiterate:

You have nothing to worry since you are a SS.

Altough simply by dedicating all things will not absolve itself since things require active work from your side, but as for the fear you have... It's baseless. Because Ancients are above and beyond any enemy out there.

Your post came at the right time. :) After a lot of serious thought and some inner fighting with thoughts that are not mine and some which are mine my final awnser was the Gods are here for me and never left. I saw some things and what you said that they are above any enemy out there I realised that. Shortly after I came on the forums and it's exactly what you said. Wow!

There is so much I need to understand.Im finding myself again. I watched the movie inception yesterday and I swear a few min ago a GD he or she was helping me with my thought process because it came out of nowhere and the movie was playing out in my mind but I was like the maze solver of my own maze and certain ideas and things came to me like the enemy,the entity and everything that was nessesary was in there obviously to make me see what I needed to see and come on the forums afterwards to see what you wrote and then now writing it here WOW

Haha I cannot explain it probably but I think you will get the point. It was much more complicated anyway.

Not 100% sure it was a GD but it does seem so haha

Bone Dust said:
FancyMancy said:
[...]Robert the Bruce story[...]
Waaaaaaaahhh!! Its so beautiful!!!
wipes tears from all six eyes
sneezes into cobweb-handkerchief

But seriously, that story legit cheered me up just now. I had been feeling like mighty crap tonight.
Think happy thoughts!

Don't beat yourself up, hang in there, don't give up. Learn more about yourself and how to make it work.

I have been looking for the topic where I saw this, but I can't find it. But when I was going through something similar a while ago, I came across said topic and read something that High Priest Hooded Cobra wrote, something like "no matter what the enemy would throw at me, I would never give up" and that really inspired me to never ever give up again, whenever I'm feeling down, I draw strength from those words.

Stay strong Brother, don't give up, study , learn and apply what you learn.

I just listened to soul, immortality and afterlife by HP Hooded Cobra

It's exactly what I thought :cry: :cry: :cry:

Your soul goes to with what it is intune with after death..

Devout muslims and christians souls are harvested and I know my soul is definitely in tune with the enemy entity because I can feel it when its open inside of my soul beyond any doubt. My fears are real and I'm writing this with a tear in my eye. That also explains why it is too much for me to handle because my mind does not want to accept it's too late. REALITY IS TRUELY SHOCKING

Everything I said in the previous post in this thread and some of my other threads about my problem comes very close to what HP Cobra said about it without me even ever hearing that audio before now just go listen to it and you will see.

I just listened to soul, immortality and afterlife by HP Hooded Cobra

It's exactly what I thought :cry: :cry: :cry:

Your soul goes to with what it is intune with after death..

Devout muslims and christians souls are harvested and I know my soul is definitely in tune with the enemy entity because I can feel it when its open inside of my soul beyond any doubt. My fears are real and I'm writing this with a tear in my eye. That also explains why it is too much for me to handle because my mind does not want to accept it's too late. REALITY IS TRUELY SHOCKING

Everything I said in the previous post in this thread and some of my other threads about my problem comes very close to what HP Cobra said about it without me even ever hearing that audio before now just go listen to it and you will see.
You really like dwelling in fear and delusion don't you?
We have already told you, you're in Satan's hands, nothing negative will happen when you die and you won't be harvested, you will be taken care of by the Gods.
And I told you already, that entity that is leeching off you is a result of your over immaginative mind, you feel it because you created it in your mind. I can feel things too if I immagine them.

One Wire Phenomenon

Dude, chill! If you really think the enemy has such a big influence on you, you could do a soul-liberating work with Muńka or Ansuz. Slyscorpion posted a very good work for deprogramming from the enemy. Empower your Manipura chakra and sacral chakra. Use solar energy and protect yourself. Communicate with the Gods and they will surely help you. Another way to get rid of enemy influence is F-RTR and visualizing electric blue energy throughout your soul. You should get rid of these silly fears and focus on your advancement! What does fear do for you? We, as SS, are not afraid of enemies. I don't think you're 80 years old and you'll be afraid of dying and reptilians and greys stealing your soul.
What if even our dear Antichrist, Adolf Hitler feared his enemies? He would have failed. You should take him as an example. He was brave and strong. Don't get me wrong, I'm being harsher and tougher just to make you better understand what everyone else is trying to convey, even though I'm not that kind.
Good luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back