Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Loosing energy, Being slow and weak Because of meditation

TanzanianGod

Greetings.

I will explain everything necessary so that I can get the desired help. I don’t know if i am the only facing this, But I really need your help.

I have been silent for a while. Not posting anything. My Chakras are all fully open and no blockages at all. My initial serpent rising happened months. This is just to let you reading know that i have no energy blockages at all.

Something else is hurting me. Something that i started noticing maybe 6months ago. Whenever I meditate for sometime I start feeling weak and unresponsive, low sex drive, lack of motivation, laziness and lack of emotional expression.

The first time I noticed this was when it became too much that I couldn’t understand what was happening. I had no desire for sex or life. Though I wasn’t depressed at all. I decided to stop meditating for a while like 2months. And it did help me a-lot.

When I stopped meditating, Had a lot of physical energy, sexual desire was back. And i was working harder than ever. It was the time that I made the most amount of money in a very short time. But then after three months or so, I started feeling like shit and had to get back to my meditation.

Once I got back with meditating. I don’t do too much at all. I only do 150 reps of my workings. And i try to be physical. I go to the gym. I never sleep during the day. The first 10days of meditating were amazing. Sex drive all high. Passion for life amazing.

But then things started going the same way as last time. Low energy. Low life drive, low sex drive, and so many weak stuff. I feel very disappointed. I tried reducing my reps but nothing is changing much. I am so confused right now. I hate this state. Sometimes I feel like I would rather die. I am actually typing this with tears on my eyes.

What I desire is to get back the thrill of life i had. I am just at the prime of my life. Why is this happening to me? Why the low energy? I did stop doing the RTR’s because they would also give me the low buzz. I never thought I would ever be afraid of meditating.

I don’t mean to be selfish and egoistic about myself, by throwing my problem out there. But i guess it’s natural and a good thing for me to want to live a good and satisfying life. What should i do? Please help me. HP; anyone.

This is normal and part of the transformation/stages of the Serpent. One period you feel like exploding of life, one period you regress in a state of comatose. This is still adapting to this and the soul opening. For example when your sexual energy begins to rise, for days or even months you have no desire for sex, or the opposite. This happened to me.

You have to learn your sweet spot of equilibrium, both spiritual, mental and physical with your meditations and push a little bit everyday. You should let more time go on. Have you tried balancing your elements? Your elements go mayhem during some stages.

Also, does your energy flow downward from the head? If not, you must focus of streaming down the airy cold river from the Crown and 3rd eye at least to the heart.

NakedPluto said:
This is normal and part of the transformation/stages of the Serpent. One period you feel like exploding of life, one period you regress in a state of comatose. This is still adapting to this and the soul opening. For example when your sexual energy begins to rise, for days or even months you have no desire for sex, or the opposite. This happened to me.
Relatable. Sometimes my sex drive is extremely high then sometimes it goes low for a few weeks.

To the OP, check if transiting Neptune is contacting your Mars, Sun, chart ruler or even the 1st house. Neptune can drain you when it contacts any of these. Sowilo in your solar chakra for 40 days can help if it's related to a transit.

NakedPluto said:

You have to learn your sweet spot of equilibrium, both spiritual, mental and physical with your meditations and push a little bit everyday. You should let more time go on. Have you tried balancing your elements? Your elements go mayhem during some stages.

Also, does your energy flow downward from the head? If not, you must focus of streaming down the airy cold river from the Crown and 3rd eye at least to the heart.

After facing this, I have not even dared trying to work on the elements. I used to balance them. Alternating on each that I felt needed work. But I guess I should start working on the elements. Should I focus on the fire element for a while? I am thinking earth might make me more slow and low buzzed.

I don’t know what to say about flowing energy downward. I work with SATANAMA so often and i try to lighten the energy in all parts of my soul. But maybe I should focus letting the energy flow downward to the lower Chakras; but again what will this help? Just to increase my understanding

Blackdragon666 said:
NakedPluto said:
Relatable. Sometimes my sex drive is extremely high then sometimes it goes low for a few weeks.

To the OP, check if transiting Neptune is contacting your Mars, Sun, chart ruler or even the 1st house. Neptune can drain you when it contacts any of these. Sowilo in your solar chakra for 40 days can help if it's related to a transit.

Thanks. I was doing RAUM meditation on the solar chakra for the first 7-10 days. And the first time it was so brilliant. But then The lowness started coming. Low sex drive, slow speaking, slow walking, mental laziness. I could feel it increasing and so I stopped.

It’s just a fucked up state. I will check up with the Neptune transit. But I hardly think that is the reason. I feel it is 99% related to my meditations. I feel like I am starting at level one. At crossroads. Going back isn’t an option and going forward is challenging. Damn, i miss the old days.

I remember the old days, was filled with thrill. I was less intelligent and more impulsive but had soo much desire for life. Could do as much as 600 reps a day. My sex drive amazing. But nowadays waking up in the morning, its just meh. I am praying that the gods give me a helping hand in this stage. Coz sometimes suicide thoughts happen.

It might seem not a big issue in written form. But it is that much intense in reality. I feel like part of me is missing. So much confusion too.

So this is a normal process of advancement? So do i need to do anything to get out of this state? Or will it just be over on its own? Will taking medication or herbs help in anyway?

In my opinion, chasing the thrill is not the way to go, you need to find a balance in your mind.
Hatha yoga is to be done everyday.
And this can help you:
https://archive.md/k2uKd

You might be losing energy. After every Yoga session you should do the Moola Bandha to take energy upwards and Focus it on the particular Chakra for the day (Monday Sixth Chakra, Tuesday - Sacral etc). Also excessive ejaculation causes a depletion of energy. So you need to check that if you are doing it. If your feeling Weak, Ashwagandha tablets can make your energy up safely.

Aquarius said:
In my opinion, chasing the thrill is not the way to go, you need to find a balance in your mind.
And this can help you:

Thanks alot. Will now do Hatha Yoga everyday. I feel very balanced. Too balanced that it seems i am drugged. I wont give up, i am gonna do yoga and SATANAMA everyday

Jack said:
You might be losing energy. After every Yoga session you should do the Moola Bandha to take energy upwards and Focus it on the particular Chakra for the day (Monday Sixth Chakra, Tuesday - Sacral etc). Also excessive ejaculation causes a depletion of energy. So you need to check that if you are doing it. If your feeling Weak, Ashwagandha tablets can make your energy up safely.

I am very careful on the excessive ejaculation. Very careful. I sometimes have sex without ejaculating. Let me look up on the Moola Bandha. Thanks Jack.

Aquarius said:
And this can help you:

I am not chasing the thrill meaning like an adrenaline junkie. No. Just the normal thrill of life. Waking up, feeling alive. Wanting to do something with your life. Being positive minded. Etc. I’ll work on the balancing factor. The thing is I dont even do alot. Just 100reps is so little compared to the fact that i used to do 600reps.

Anyway. I’ll do yoga. And Satanama and hopefully i will be at a better place.

TanzanianGod said:
Aquarius said:
And this can help you:

I am not chasing the thrill meaning like an adrenaline junkie. No. Just the normal thrill of life. Waking up, feeling alive. Wanting to do something with your life. Being positive minded. Etc. I’ll work on the balancing factor. The thing is I dont even do alot. Just 100reps is so little compared to the fact that i used to do 600reps.

Do you exercise physically and maintain optimal diet? Because physical exercise can go a very long way here. You will wake up rejuvenated.

If you are worried about playing with elements, why not invoke ether ? I read that it helps balance the elements.

You don't need to invoke 11 breaths at first but gradually increase it from a small number and seeing how it feels or if there are any side effects.
For eg, you could invoke 5 breaths for 3-4 days and if you feel fine, then you could either continue with higher number of breaths in the upcoming days or stop doing it if any side effects do manifest.

TanzanianGod said:
Greetings.

When I stopped meditating, Had a lot of physical energy, sexual desire was back. And i was working harder than ever. It was the time that I made the most amount of money in a very short time. But then after three months or so, I started feeling like shit and had to get back to my meditation.

As I have been and I still am through similar problems I will try to give my input here.

- Neptune transits to Mars may lower sex drive, and drive for life in general. Opposite side of the coin, I found out those transits are very useful for spiritual actions, such as, improving meditation and sublimating your soul to upper levels, where possible. When Neptune is stationary (going retrograde, or direct) those are the worst moments for Mars energies to be lowered. This may last 3/4 years or even more.
- Due to Neptune is a very spiritual planet, I found out low sex drive and general male energies weakness was also due to a xian recrudescence. Some xian people, unfortunately linked to my chakras and/or with an influence on my life and mind, were trying to push that filth to me, exploiting this transit and its weakness. Re-reading Exposing Xianity and Isa+Gebo binding to the persons attacking me, where helpful to reject disturbing thoughts. Also obviously cutting them off as much as possible from life. Those people attached to my 2nd chakra (Mars) draining male and sexual energies somehow. Not easy to fix for me.
- I would ask more input from HP HoodedCobra here, as I practiced intense sport at time - without apparent success in raising male/Mars energies. Most likely, it was low intensity/long hours sport like swimming, so possibly exhausting me. Still unclear as I still got some temporary male energies boosts with no apparent patterns.
- Low Testosterone levels. This may be due to poor diet (i.e. too much sugar, low protein, low red meat/eggs intake, low Zinc, and low Magnesium according to my informations), no sport, age, and too much use of this hormone (i.e. a very hard job where you constantly need to prevail on others, or control them, or generally you need to exert power on others - too much may drain you).

As I am still struggling with this issue, I am adding my informations and seeking as well more ideas from your experience to add.
I trust this may be of help.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TanzanianGod said:
Aquarius said:

Do you exercise physically and maintain optimal diet? Because physical exercise can go a very long way here. You will wake up rejuvenated.

Yes I did. And it gave no noticed results in the energy change. I lift weights. And so i gave it little focus. But now that you have said about it. I’ll include it more. I always try to have a good balanced diet.

Username said:
If you are worried about playing with elements, why not invoke ether ? I read that it helps balance the elements.

You don't need to invoke 11 breaths at first but gradually increase it from a small number and seeing how it feels or if there are any side effects.
For eg, you could invoke 5 breaths for 3-4 days and if you feel fine, then you could either continue with higher number of breaths in the upcoming days or stop doing it if any side effects do manifest.

Oh yes. Instead of doing only the fire, let me do The ether. Thanks alot for the update.

100 Days said:
TanzanianGod said:
Greetings.

As I have been and I still am through similar problems I will try to give my input here.

- Neptune transits to Mars may lower sex drive, and drive for life in general. Opposite side of the coin, I found out those transits are very useful for spiritual actions, such as, improving meditation and sublimating your soul to upper levels, where possible. When Neptune is stationary (going retrograde, or direct) those are the worst moments for Mars energies to be lowered. This may last 3/4 years or even more.
- Due to Neptune is a very spiritual planet, I found out low sex drive and general male energies weakness was also due to a xian recrudescence. Some xian people, unfortunately linked to my chakras and/or with an influence on my life and mind, were trying to push that filth to me, exploiting this transit and its weakness. Re-reading Exposing Xianity and Isa+Gebo binding to the persons attacking me, where helpful to reject disturbing thoughts. Also obviously cutting them off as much as possible from life. Those people attached to my 2nd chakra (Mars) draining male and sexual energies somehow. Not easy to fix for me.
- I would ask more input from HP HoodedCobra here, as I practiced intense sport at time - without apparent success in raising male/Mars energies. Most likely, it was low intensity/long hours sport like swimming, so possibly exhausting me. Still unclear as I still got some temporary male energies boosts with no apparent patterns.
- Low Testosterone levels. This may be due to poor diet (i.e. too much sugar, low protein, low red meat/eggs intake, low Zinc, and low Magnesium according to my informations), no sport, age, and too much use of this hormone (i.e. a very hard job where you constantly need to prevail on others, or control them, or generally you need to exert power on others - too much may drain you).

As I am still struggling with this issue, I am adding my informations and seeking as well more ideas from your experience to add.

Wow, it might really be the Neptune transit. Wish was more proficient in astrology to be precise. And it scares me like shit. Coz i wish I was taking it in a very positive way. It makes me sad because at the end of the day everything i do or i am supposed to do is slowed down.

But now that I have read people’s comments, I’ll have a list of things put down, for me to do. And give myself time to see what happens. I am actually relieved that I might not be the only, and we can work it out together. Coz I honestly cannot see myself living like this for the next 3years.

TanzanianGod said:
Greetings.

I will explain everything necessary so that I can get the desired help. I don’t know if i am the only facing this, But I really need your help.

I have been silent for a while. Not posting anything. My Chakras are all fully open and no blockages at all. My initial serpent rising happened months. This is just to let you reading know that i have no energy blockages at all.

Something else is hurting me. Something that i started noticing maybe 6months ago. Whenever I meditate for sometime I start feeling weak and unresponsive, low sex drive, lack of motivation, laziness and lack of emotional expression.

The first time I noticed this was when it became too much that I couldn’t understand what was happening. I had no desire for sex or life. Though I wasn’t depressed at all. I decided to stop meditating for a while like 2months. And it did help me a-lot.

Once I got back with meditating. I don’t do too much at all. I only do 150 reps of my workings. And i try to be physical. I go to the gym. I never sleep during the day. The first 10days of meditating were amazing. Sex drive all high. Passion for life amazing.

But then things started going the same way as last time. Low energy. Low life drive, low sex drive, and so many weak stuff. I feel very disappointed. I tried reducing my reps but nothing is changing much. I am so confused right now. I hate this state. Sometimes I feel like I would rather die. I am actually typing this with tears on my eyes.

What I desire is to get back the thrill of life i had. I am just at the prime of my life. Why is this happening to me? Why the low energy? I did stop doing the RTR’s because they would also give me the low buzz. I never thought I would ever be afraid of meditating.

I don’t mean to be selfish and egoistic about myself, by throwing my problem out there. But i guess it’s natural and a good thing for me to want to live a good and satisfying life. What should i do? Please help me. HP; anyone.

I am not sure about this. Maybe it is not really because of meditation. Even with meditation I was a bit lacking energy because I was working from home and neglecting physical activities. You say you go to the gym, that is a good thing if you can keep this up. Maybe if you sometimes don't have the time or mood for gym, at least replace it with a session of hatha yoga. Or do a some exercises at home. They usually help. I used to do the 5 minutes planking schedule.
BTW maybe you can try putting some extra energy into the base chackra. Try different approaches and see which one works best. Also change the schedule if you get bored of something repetitive for too long. Hope it helps.

TanzanianGod said:
Coz I honestly cannot see myself living like this for the next 3years.

Just like with a Saturn transit, one can do workings to offset the negative effects of planetary influence. You can also create a specific AOP to block out some as well.

You might be able to even aim the upcoming Jupiter square at it somehow. Definitely use Sun squares to destroy negative transits.

TanzanianGod said:
Blackdragon666 said:
NakedPluto said:

Thanks. I was doing RAUM meditation on the solar chakra for the first 7-10 days. And the first time it was so brilliant. But then The lowness started coming. Low sex drive, slow speaking, slow walking, mental laziness. I could feel it increasing and so I stopped.

It’s just a fucked up state. I will check up with the Neptune transit. But I hardly think that is the reason. I feel it is 99% related to my meditations. I feel like I am starting at level one. At crossroads. Going back isn’t an option and going forward is challenging. Damn, i miss the old days.

I remember the old days, was filled with thrill. I was less intelligent and more impulsive but had soo much desire for life. Could do as much as 600 reps a day. My sex drive amazing. But nowadays waking up in the morning, its just meh. I am praying that the gods give me a helping hand in this stage. Coz sometimes suicide thoughts happen.

It might seem not a big issue in written form. But it is that much intense in reality. I feel like part of me is missing. So much confusion too.

I wouldn’t recommend stopping. What you describe has happened to me twice at least since i started. Lack of movement, lack of energy, a mind that opposes change and fluctuation, literally no sex drive, etc

I feel you though, it’s a struggle, it made my life a pain specially because I do a lot of physical work on tough environements. it’s also easy to lose track but this is when you need to tame the monster in your head, never desist buddy

From my personal experience when your kundalini energy cannot ascend properly to your pineal gland and crown chakra, the energy can become stagnant in the chakras below and an imbalance occurs with excess fire in your lower chakras, an excess of fire in your sacral chakra can cause a lot of problems like fatigue, lack of sexual desire, constipation or joint pains and heaviness in your legs.
It helps me a lot to absorb the water element in my sacral chakra to counteract the excess fire and of course to keep working on removing the blockages in my neck.

TanzanianGod said:
NakedPluto said:

After facing this, I have not even dared trying to work on the elements. I used to balance them. Alternating on each that I felt needed work. But I guess I should start working on the elements. Should I focus on the fire element for a while? I am thinking earth might make me more slow and low buzzed.

I don’t know what to say about flowing energy downward. I work with SATANAMA so often and i try to lighten the energy in all parts of my soul. But maybe I should focus letting the energy flow downward to the lower Chakras; but again what will this help? Just to increase my understanding

Satanama is overwhelming especially when you work with the Serpent as it highly opens the soul. After you do vibrations you feel overwhelmed by a sense of fullness and feeling of warm somnolence? If you notice any tendencies in this department it means your power of actualizing and raising energy increased and you are raising too much energy to handle. Some meditations can knock you off and to give an example, I am still being put to sleep by anything more than 50 vibrations, especially water or fire ones. Even though many years ago I could handle more repetitions, now the quality of 1 overweights 100 vibrations done a couple of years ago.

Did you have depression from the Serpent? This comes in waves and it is the dross being and needing to be cleaned out. If you still have sporadic Serpent fire, try to also actively clean with fire. The abdominal lock helps raise these energies.

All in all, you lack the balance of the higher chakras. Your base chakras seem fine, and your lack of fiery manifestation can actually mean your body is overblown by this, and lacking the water. Do not work yet with the elements and focus on the upper chakras. Standard cleaning etc. Try experimenting, see if it is too much fire, lack of water, or too much energy raised. Also, there's a possibility this is still a wave of depression of the Serpent.

High bioelectricity makes the chemicals and processes in the brain fire up to great amounts (like you'd use drugs). So when the bioelectricity drops down, the brain readjusts to the levels of basic chemical and electrical processes.

Do this breathing (I received personally this from my Guardian before any leak by the magestein low life rat):

Intermediate:

1. Inhale energy by intent (Like in the Foundation Meditation) in the left nostril and keep the energy within the left hemisphere of the brain. Exhale slowly. Repeat until pressure is acquired and balanced only in the left hemisphere.
2. Inhale energy by intent (Like in the Foundation Meditation) in the right nostril and keep the energy within the right hemisphere of the brain. Exhale slowly. Repeat until the pressure is the same one as that of the left hemisphere.

(Both hemispheres need to have the same pressure and energy, you can inhale gold energy)

3. After the balancing is acquired, inhale by both nostrils energy, focusing on the middle of the nose, and sensing the energy rising along the middle of the head up to the 3rd eye. Hold your breath focusing on the 3rd eye.

4. If you are proficient with the above and only if the 3rd eye opened with high energy, bond the breath and focus up to the Crown by the Sushumna or by the same imaginary line of the middle.

Advanced:

1. Inhale energy by intent in the left nostril and keep the energy within the left hemisphere of the brain. You should've attained extreme pressure on the left. Do not repeat.
2. Inhale energy by intent (Like in the Foundation Meditation) in the right nostril and keep the energy within the right hemisphere of the brain. This breath should have the same pressure of energy as the left.
3. Rapidly inhale by both nostrils energy and project your consciousness in a stream upwards to the 3rd eye. Enter within your middle head.

This is very simple, yet extremely powerful in opening the 3rd eye and doing some incredible feats.

Do the above 3-5 times. Be aware of headaches and not overstimulate the pathways.

Béla said:
TanzanianGod said:
Jack said:

I am very careful on the excessive ejaculation. Very careful. I sometimes have sex without ejaculating. Let me look up on the Moola Bandha. Thanks Jack.

You no stop meditatition. No matter how bad it is. You have to ask Gods for guidance.

I also do the kundalini lifting and it's quite difficult. But I don't give up, because I know that the Gods are counting on me.

I did the moon square at the beginning of this year. Since then the Moon square since. Many times I can't even finish my meditations because I fall asleep.

Some Hungarian SS to say. That this sex without ejaculation is unhealthy according to JoS.
Is this true?
Ejaculation is needed, it's healthy. Abstaining from it will have negative consequences in the long term, in the short term (1 week) it's fine.

NakedPluto said:
TanzanianGod said:
NakedPluto said:

Satanama is overwhelming especially when you work with the Serpent as it highly opens the soul. After you do vibrations you feel overwhelmed by a sense of fullness and feeling of warm somnolence? If you notice any tendencies in this department it means your power of actualizing and raising energy increased and you are raising too much energy to handle. Some meditations can knock you off and to give an example, I am still being put to sleep by anything more than 50 vibrations, especially water or fire ones. Even though many years ago I could handle more repetitions, now the quality of 1 overweights 100 vibrations done a couple of years ago.

Did you have depression from the Serpent? This comes in waves and it is the dross being and needing to be cleaned out. If you still have sporadic Serpent fire, try to also actively clean with fire. The abdominal lock helps raise these energies.

All in all, you lack the balance of the higher chakras. Your base chakras seem fine, and your lack of fiery manifestation can actually mean your body is overblown by this, and lacking the water. Do not work yet with the elements and focus on the upper chakras. Standard cleaning etc. Try experimenting, see if it is too much fire, lack of water, or too much energy raised. Also, there's a possibility this is still a wave of depression of the Serpent.

High bioelectricity makes the chemicals and processes in the brain fire up to great amounts (like you'd use drugs). So when the bioelectricity drops down, the brain readjusts to the levels of basic chemical and electrical processes.

Do this breathing (I received personally this from my Guardian before any leak by the magestein low life rat):

Intermediate:

1. Inhale energy by intent (Like in the Foundation Meditation) in the left nostril and keep the energy within the left hemisphere of the brain. Exhale slowly. Repeat until pressure is acquired and balanced only in the left hemisphere.
2. Inhale energy by intent (Like in the Foundation Meditation) in the right nostril and keep the energy within the right hemisphere of the brain. Exhale slowly. Repeat until the pressure is the same one as that of the left hemisphere.

(Both hemispheres need to have the same pressure and energy, you can inhale gold energy)

3. After the balancing is acquired, inhale by both nostrils energy, focusing on the middle of the nose, and sensing the energy rising along the middle of the head up to the 3rd eye. Hold your breath focusing on the 3rd eye.

4. If you are proficient with the above and only if the 3rd eye opened with high energy, bond the breath and focus up to the Crown by the Sushumna or by the same imaginary line of the middle.

Advanced:

1. Inhale energy by intent in the left nostril and keep the energy within the left hemisphere of the brain. You should've attained extreme pressure on the left. Do not repeat.
2. Inhale energy by intent (Like in the Foundation Meditation) in the right nostril and keep the energy within the right hemisphere of the brain. This breath should have the same pressure of energy as the left.
3. Rapidly inhale by both nostrils energy and project your consciousness in a stream upwards to the 3rd eye. Enter within your middle head.

This is very simple, yet extremely powerful in opening the 3rd eye and doing some incredible feats.

Do the above 3-5 times. Be aware of headaches and not overstimulate the pathways.

Wow. The overwhelming sense of fullness is exactly right. I think the little vibrations i do give me so much energy. I have already gone through the highs and lows of the serpent, i hardly get depressed, I was just too drugged out with energy not depressed. Too calm and chilled.

But actually the following days have been better. Since i put down a schedule of things i must Do after acquiring comments from the forum. I still meditate but i will increase my meditations with time after my physical body catches up. Thanks alot.

Will update my results for anyone that might be passing through the same situation.

Béla said:
TanzanianGod said:
Jack said:

You no stop meditatition. No matter how bad it is. You have to ask Gods for guidance.

I also do the kundalini lifting and it's quite difficult. But I don't give up, because I know that the Gods are counting on me.

I did the moon square at the beginning of this year. Since then the Moon square since. Many times I can't even finish my meditations because I fall asleep.

Some Hungarian SS to say. That this sex without ejaculation is unhealthy according to JoS.
Is this true?

Yes not ejaculating for a long time is not good. But again ejaculating everyday might not be healthy for most people. So i try to keep it balanced. So whenever i have sex and feel like i shouldnt ejaculate, then i dont.

Aquarius said:
Béla said:
TanzanianGod said:

Is this true?
Ejaculation is needed, it's healthy. Abstaining from it will have negative consequences in the long term, in the short term (1 week) it's fine.

True

TanzanianGod said:
Wow. The overwhelming sense of fullness is exactly right. I think the little vibrations i do give me so much energy. I have already gone through the highs and lows of the serpent, i hardly get depressed, I was just too drugged out with energy not depressed. Too calm and chilled.

But actually the following days have been better. Since i put down a schedule of things i must Do after acquiring comments from the forum. I still meditate but i will increase my meditations with time after my physical body catches up. Thanks alot.

Will update my results for anyone that might be passing through the same situation.

We have the same "problem" truly and I know how that is. Focus on establishing a strong routine and not go overboard. If you are proficient with things, try to meditate on your aura or protection and not pump energy by vibrating. For example I did for a lot of years protection with Algiz, and sometimes when I am too sensitive I only meditate and inhale energy in the working. The protection actually was pristine after months of not pumping in vibrations. You can do this when you know and feel the factual working, the strength etc.

Also when you vibrate, a trick is to raise energies without focusing on yourself, and only at the finish applying it to yourself. But experiment with this and do it occasionally when you are certain of what you are doing. The above helped, as I apply energy in tandem with my vibration with the intention and it amplifies it too much. You can offset a lot of amplification this way, loosening the power but still doing the workings.

Beginners should not do this as they do not have these problems, this is only when you have this type of problem and the spiritual is overpowering the body excessively. The above was also a threshold for me, as I acquired the capacity to do great things and have power, I refreshed my view and came back to the basics, to have very very solid grounds. As your power grows you need to have where to store it and good grounds.

Béla said:
Aquarius said:
Béla said:

Is this true?

I see, so if someone wants to ejaculate once a week, for example. Is it then permissible to have sex without ejaculation during the in week? I want to know JoS's position on ejaculation-free sex. That's the point.
It's not us who decide how you live your sex life, so the word "permissible" is out of place.
You can have ejaculation free sex all you want, but at the end it's always better to ejaculate, it's completely normal and fine. It's actually unhealthy if you don't do it, ever heard of blue balls? Not nice.

NakedPluto said:
TanzanianGod said:

We have the same "problem" truly and I know how that is. Focus on establishing a strong routine and not go overboard. If you are proficient with things, try to meditate on your aura or protection and not pump energy by vibrating. For example I did for a lot of years protection with Algiz, and sometimes when I am too sensitive I only meditate and inhale energy in the working. The protection actually was pristine after months of not pumping in vibrations. You can do this when you know and feel the factual working, the strength etc.

Also when you vibrate, a trick is to raise energies without focusing on yourself, and only at the finish applying it to yourself. But experiment with this and do it occasionally when you are certain of what you are doing. The above helped, as I apply energy in tandem with my vibration with the intention and it amplifies it too much. You can offset a lot of amplification this way, loosening the power but still doing the workings.

Beginners should not do this as they do not have these problems, this is only when you have this type of problem and the spiritual is overpowering the body excessively. The above was also a threshold for me, as I acquired the capacity to do great things and have power, I refreshed my view and came back to the basics, to have very very solid grounds. As your power grows you need to have where to store it and good grounds.

I am loving the Idea of meditating outward and directing the energy to the desired outcome without attaching it to the body. Wow nice. Obviously some energy will be attached but this will keep me at a ground level not overloading myself with too much energy. Because for me nowadays just 50vibrations takes me to a very deeper level. Now that I just started a Sun square I will be doing this.
Thanks.

Béla said:
Aquarius said:
Béla said:
I see, so if someone wants to ejaculate once a week, for example. Is it then permissible to have sex without ejaculation during the in week? I want to know JoS's position on ejaculation-free sex. That's the point.
It's not us who decide how you live your sex life, so the word "permissible" is out of place.
You can have ejaculation free sex all you want, but at the end it's always better to ejaculate, it's completely normal and fine. It's actually unhealthy if you don't do it, ever heard of blue balls? Not nice.

I understand, thank you for your reply.
I believe it depends upon your genes and metabolism. Some people may have extremely low energy levels to begin with so ejaculation may drain them much more than someone who already has a lot of energy by default. Could be astrological depending upon whether vata,pitta,or kapha elements are dominant.

I have noticed that Pitta Dominant people really don't need to go on streaks of Non Ejaculation, just because they seem to have a lot of energy by default.

It also depends upon exactly what your goal is. If you wanted to be able to empower a working or part of the soul everyday (or are doing a love working everyday) then you should be able to orgasm without ejaculation because doing it multiple times a day everyday will wreck your body.

Although if you don't have any spiritual goals or aren't competing professionally in any sport then there's no point in abstaining from ejaculation. Also if you're having sex with a woman and abstaining, it is also recommended to tell her that you're doing it for Spiritual reasons or she might feel sometype of way that you don't find her attractive enough.

I am just wondering why this topic seems to slip against sexuality in some physical way.
Having an orgasm, in my experience and also as often said in JoS, is very useful to generate energies, for example to enforce or reinforce a ritual, your will, to charge a talisman or a Rune, to unblock a chakra by directing energies, etc.
As everything, if this is pushed to an excess, it may be unhealthy. Abstaining from orgasm for weeks, for no reason apart body fatigue (I do not see that much this body fatigue, anyway), seems not the best choiche if this is forced.

Blackdragon666 said:
Hello brother. I understand that Swahili is the national language of Tanzania, so I presume you speak it fluently?

Ndio Brother. Naongea Kiswahili vizuri sana.

Yes Brother I speak swahili so fluently. Can I have your protonmail, Would be so beneficial to communicate.

TanzanianGod said:
Greetings.

This may be something that just happens as a part of the cleansing process. Expansion of consciousness, focus on objectivity and letting go of preconceived notions and thoughts helps. Let go of any spiritual ideas or misunderstandings you may be hung up on because they’re not important anymore. Move forward. Focus on chakras I found does not help this, energy needs to be released externally physically and out of the head. Focusing inward too much can be destructive. Beautiful visions have happened coming out of this for me, the sense of a return to home and an immense gratitude for what I have like I have never felt before. But even those don’t matter, it’s all what is right in front of you. You’ll get out of this <3 just take it slow and don’t push yourself too hard. Satanama mantras, yoga, live your life and get out as much as you can.

Don’t worry about what’s to come or what has happened.

TanzanianGod said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Hello brother. I understand that Swahili is the national language of Tanzania, so I presume you speak it fluently?

Ndio Brother. Naongea Kiswahili vizuri sana.

Yes Brother I speak swahili so fluently. Can I have your protonmail, Would be so beneficial to communicate.
Hapo sawa :) Nipate kwenye barua pepe ifuatayo, [email protected].

Another brother is also participating and has been for the past few months so I think a team of three will do great.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=59305&p=293456&hilit=alchemist#p293456

TanzanianGod said:
100 Days said:
TanzanianGod said:
Greetings.

Wow, it might really be the Neptune transit. Wish was more proficient in astrology to be precise. And it scares me like shit. Coz i wish I was taking it in a very positive way. It makes me sad because at the end of the day everything i do or i am supposed to do is slowed down.

But now that I have read people’s comments, I’ll have a list of things put down, for me to do. And give myself time to see what happens. I am actually relieved that I might not be the only, and we can work it out together. Coz I honestly cannot see myself living like this for the next 3years.
Brother. Please do re-read what the JoS website said about kundalini. Hps Maxine said this was one of the common symptoms of Kundalini.

I think the only mistake you did besides stopping med. is being afraid or scared. Hps Maxine said all you had to do to have with kundalini work is to let go of any shred of fear.

Take care.

100 Days said:
I am just wondering why this topic seems to slip against sexuality in some physical way.
Having an orgasm, in my experience and also as often said in JoS, is very useful to generate energies, for example to enforce or reinforce a ritual, your will, to charge a talisman or a Rune, to unblock a chakra by directing energies, etc.
As everything, if this is pushed to an excess, it may be unhealthy. Abstaining from orgasm for weeks, for no reason apart body fatigue (I do not see that much this body fatigue, anyway), seems not the best choiche if this is forced.
We never advocate against sex. Especially advanced members here.

You don't seem to understand that fluctuating sex drive is a common symptom with kundalini rising. That's it. It can increase or decrease drastically.

mercury_wisdom said:
TanzanianGod said:
100 Days said:

Brother. Please do re-read what the JoS website said about kundalini. Hps Maxine said this was one of the common symptoms of Kundalini.

I think the only mistake you did besides stopping med. is being afraid or scared. Hps Maxine said all you had to do to have with kundalini work is to let go of any shred of fear.

Take care.

I am grateful for your reply.
Its been a long time since i posted this. Everything was solved during that time. My Kundalini Rose. And i am still continuing in the path stronger, wiser, wealthier and more open.

Working to help spread the truth about this path in a way i know how, and generally just moving on in this path. Thank you for your reply though.

I hope someone else will get to read your post and get answers for whatever problem they are facing in the path.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back