Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Visualization

Yolcu

Greetings,I need some effective visualization exercises,can you guys give me some advices about that? Im not good at in visualization,how can I improve that?

Reading books is number one. Flame meditation is the greatest meditation to visualize or have visions (I think Cobra put it under elemental divination but can be done without any element infusion for beginners). Pointed meditation, same as the above. Color meditation also helps a lot. If you have time, even drawing.

You need to achieve stability, then sharpness of mind and focus, then accordingly increase of visual faculty and imagination. The above help that.

NakedPluto said:
Reading books is number one. Flame meditation is the greatest meditation to visualize or have visions (I think Cobra put it under elemental divination but can be done without any element infusion for beginners). Pointed meditation, same as the above. Color meditation also helps a lot. If you have time, even drawing.

You need to achieve stability, then sharpness of mind and focus, then accordingly increase of visual faculty and imagination. The above help that.

Thanks a lot!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back