Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Was King Federick II an SS?

Nimrod33

Some people who live in the region of Italy have heard about this Emperor of the "Holy Roman" Empire. He was Norman King who had many titles, such as King of Italy, King of Germany and King of Jerusalem. Despite he lived in a mostly Xian period, according to some sources, he wasn't that xian, since the Pope excommunicated him, with the accuse of "being the Antichrist". In fact, Frederick II di some of the following anti-xian things:
- He rejected being associated with Rabbi Jewsus, unlike the Emperors that preceded him, to the point of refusing to wear icons of the angels and the saints of the Catholic Mythology
- He praised Ancient Rome and changed the eagle of the HRE to fit the one of the Real Original Roman Empire.
- He was claimed to descend from Aeneas
- He was associated with the Sun, like many Emperors of Antiquity
- He was also associated with King Arthur. No surprise, it was the Normans who brought the Arthurian Legends (originally pagan) in the Italian territories.
- He had many esotericists in his court, such as the astrologer Michael Scotto and the Gnostic Sufi Ibn Sab'in.
- In Dante's Divine Comedy, Frederick II was put in Hell, for his "unorthodox view of the soul"

Some other things that seems to point out that he was an SS are the fact that one of the windows of Norman castles in Sicily has a pentagram (the five pointed star).
Finestra-stella.png

And, the Castle in the region of Puglia, where he was buried, has an interesting shape:
cdm5.jpg

Not only that, but according to a letter that was sent to the Pope (Gregory IX), he declared that: "Moses, Jesus and Muhammad were three impostors who deceived the mankind". The letter also states that: "There is no reason to believe that a virgin would have give birth to an univeral god, and that we should believe in things proven by nature and reason."

What do you think? I'm not saying that he was an incarnation of the Antichrist (Adolf Hitler, the Fuhrer), but to me it seems that his behavior was pretty Satanic. I would like to know any opinion on the subject, thanks.

He was an idol for Hitler and yes, he was a Satanist at his core. He is one of the important souls of Satan. Even the combination of his bad timeline and high amount of disinformation, was enough to understand how much against the enemy he was.

I greatly admire Frederich.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
He was an idol for Hitler and yes, he was a Satanist at his core. He is one of the important souls of Satan. Even the combination of his bad timeline and high amount of disinformation, was enough to understand how much against the enemy he was.

I greatly admire Frederich.

I agree that Frederick II the Great, King of Prussia deserves admiration, but i was actually referring to another Frederick II.

slyscorpion said:
That building looks super cool. Have not seen anything like that before.
If you are referring to the Castle that I've posted, its called "Castel del Monte" and, as i said before, is located in the Italian region of Puglia. It's more than cool, in fact it has a perfect geometry, that creates a perfect octagon. Many of our symbols (such as the Templar Cross, that existed long before the order was born) are a representation of a perfect geometry.

By the way, i wrongly said that Frederick II is buried inside the castle. In reality he is buried inside the Palermo Cathedral in the Sicilian City with the same name. My mistake, sorry.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back