Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

NEW HERE

Amorababy666

hey guys, im new to the site and just want to communicate with others, do we have any chat forums or discords or any groups for discussion? Im a dedicated satan worshipper and want to find likeminded people who hail him the way i do and are willing to do anything for the cause. Where can i talk to you guys??

Amorababy666 said:
hey guys, im new to the site and just want to communicate with others, do we have any chat forums or discords or any groups for discussion? Im a dedicated satan worshipper and want to find likeminded people who hail him the way i do and are willing to do anything for the cause. Where can i talk to you guys??

You can post anything in this forum. We don't have anything outside of it. Many of us are also skeptical if your first post is about asking to contact people privately. Most of the time, it's usually enemy infiltrators or fedposters who ask for outside communication and/or trying to meet people offline in their first post. So please be aware.

I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, it happens between long-time members who are trustworthy because they are here for a long time and we know their intentions. But a person whose first post is about meeting up offline or contacting people privately is very suspicious.

There have been quite a few posts on this topic, here are two for starters:

Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED
PRECIOUS SATANISTS BEWARE: "Strange Posters", Riots And Violence

Especially as a new person you don't want to do this. It's just going to open you to being confused by people with an agenda or jews. No the JOS does not have any official chats. Also discord is a den of Jewish pedophile type people and other nonsense. None of this stuff is really safe. No one here can help you that much if you get in a situation that's bad cause of it. Especially as a new person you will be targeted. I had mostly bad experiences. I can't say I had all bad experiences I did talk to a couple people who were valid members here and still are but to be honest they deleted the chat program after awhile cause it was distracting from advancement and other things in life. So this actually is a waste of time.

Amorababy666 said:
You can use these forums for learning new info and reading about others expierence and share your own.

At the current time no other option is quite as safe all things considered.

thumb_welcome-to-team-awesome-memegenerator-net-20-welcome-memes-that-are-53361723.png

thanks for the feedback so far, trying to read up on as much stuff as i can so i can get more out of this site and try to find out exactly where i fit in

Amorababy666 said:
Welcome!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back