Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dream about a Black pyramid

One Wire Phenomenon

I had a dream about a Black pyramid. It was like solid obsidian stone.It was as smooth as the round stones you get next to a forever flowing stream. It looked alien and there were a lot of mysterious symbols carved into it and around the area into the massive boulders with extreme presision. I saw the flower of life and a swastika symbol as well.The other symbols are not known to me. My father was with me in the dream and we tried to get close to it to get a better look but my father fell and died that's when I woke up.

Could there be a meaning to this dream?
I have been having very strange dreams the last 3 weeks or so.

Dreams have different meanings, sometimes I don't know what my dreams mean. I once dreamt that humanity had achieved inter-planetary travel.
Always stay positive and focus on meditations,pray to Satan to help you with such a dream.

Hail Father Satan, the King of Kings!
Hail Beelzebul!
Hail Osiris!
Hail all Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

Dreams have many interpretations and layers of thought. All of them need to be judged by subjective views along with logic and experience. For one it could mean that your masculine aspects must be perfected and grown, such as discipline, stability etc., in order to pursue your next step of advancement or period.

If you thought about helping your father know the truth, this is also very simply a subconscious illustration of the situation. Such as your father not knowing the truth, or your wishing ideal. Be it he is absent and this is a sign of your inner nostalgia.

Black and the pyramids represent the unseen ideal and spiritual aim. The environment is adequate to this, and it is you and your masculine vector.

If it is a prophetic dream (this is known by experience), it might mean obstacles in your ideals at home, circumstances with unwanted consequences that involve your father, or your home life. Something happens out of reach and unforeseen.

Anyway, you should acquire first a lot of experience during a lot of months/visions before you understand and know how to act, use this type of knowledge in your daily life, with the aim to remove and improve. So, as of now, just remember the dream, eventually, write it down, and observe.

I had visions that came true 10 years down the line and other minutes after. The Key is meditation and experience.

NakedPluto said:
I had visions that came true 10 years down the line and other minutes after. The Key is meditation and experience.

When I was younger, I had dreams about events, that did happen shortly after (1-4 days) in the same way. Everytime this happend, I thought I allready did this. These events were not something special or of great importance.

Did you have the same experience?

Fuchs said:
NakedPluto said:

When I was younger, I had dreams about events, that did happen shortly after (1-4 days) in the same way. Everytime this happend, I thought I allready did this. These events were not something special or of great importance.

Did you have the same experience?

Yes of course, especially small events or even mundane routine. It is almost daily I dream what happens the following day, and when it happens it always brings a smile, even negative events because "I knew it".

NakedPluto said:
especially small events or even mundane routine. It is almost daily I dream what happens the following day

Did you find out why this happens? Is this some sort of training for having greater more important visions?

Fuchs said:
NakedPluto said:
especially small events or even mundane routine. It is almost daily I dream what happens the following day

Did you find out why this happens? Is this some sort of training for having greater more important visions?

It is natural. These happen when the individual has a specific state of being, that is felt and opens the intuitive aspect of the mind, that in sleep decodes all astral frequencies without the need of imagination or otherwise.

This state of mind and being is extremely hard to describe, as it is learned by episodic experiences and nurtured (by being aware of it and meditating) into normality. Take for example the gut feeling of something very good is about to happen. That nuance and very refined feeling is a state of openness that can be accessed.

You can train by putting up a random number generator and guessing the numbers. You'll notice how you feel the correct numbers and at one point control it. This is only a logical perspective but it is very organic and developing in time.

Prophetic dreams is of another category and other planetary gifts one may have. But this can be developed, and one should try advancing by the guidance of a God for this.

NakedPluto said:
Fuchs said:
NakedPluto said:

It is natural. These happen when the individual has a specific state of being, that is felt and opens the intuitive aspect of the mind, that in sleep decodes all astral frequencies without the need of imagination or otherwise.

This state of mind and being is extremely hard to describe, as it is learned by episodic experiences and nurtured (by being aware of it and meditating) into normality. Take for example the gut feeling of something very good is about to happen. That nuance and very refined feeling is a state of openness that can be accessed.

You can train by putting up a random number generator and guessing the numbers. You'll notice how you feel the correct numbers and at one point control it. This is only a logical perspective but it is very organic and developing in time.

Prophetic dreams is of another category and other planetary gifts one may have. But this can be developed, and one should try advancing by the guidance of a God for this.

I think the gut feeling is also a good way to get a short sign, if someone should do something or not. Thanks for your explanation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back