Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Being Flexible in Thought

Sundara

In Satanism and in life as we grow and build ourselves we can become stuck in negative patterns. I won’t over spiritualize this concept because it’s very simple for someone to understand and a basic in order to overcome challenges in life. We are tested and tried time and time again by the forces of life and what I’ll call nature, the gods, and ourselves. We create a lot of our own issues by being glued to specific ideas. Such as a way to handle a situation and go about it. It’s important to stay true to yourself and know yourself but at the same time life requires flexibility around this. The world does not revolve around us, we have to revolve with it. These ideas are there for a reason though, they are our safety net and our default mode network. This takes a lot of time to see. There come periods of time where you MUST even throw out certain concepts about Satanism that you were -certain- you understood. Don’t deny yourself what is good for you, and at the same time it takes flexibility to know when to fight, when to let go, and when to go. If an idea doesn’t seem right to you, do not be afraid to throw it completely out the window and learn something from a different perspective. Be flexible in thought, always. This doesn’t have to have anything to with the enemy either, this is naturally law. Don’t be afraid to redesign your concept of Satanism and the way you think of what is means to have a spiritual and fulfilling life.

You can get engrained with and overly enamored by your own ways and eventually act out of your own best interest. It’s not a bad thing to be set in certain ways but recognize when something is good or bad for you, don’t always question why you think this is, and just do it. Recognize it in your gut. You cannot think too much in one direction. Understand all facets of life, not just those that are spiritual because this can become a negative coping mechanism to mask the world in front of you. Your default mode network is something that gives you security, our core necessity, and this can be scary to let go of. It is like trust falls. That is why when we reach certain point where we must let go something, we have to trust in the result of it. We can hold onto things with an absolute death grip at times, and this can seem so right until you are completely devastated and drained. Fearlessness and self certainty in these moments are critical. Against what everyone else may tell you. Even satanists.

Practicing this objectivity about life is a facet of void meditation and what the crown chakra helps a person to obtain.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back