Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To the Unmoderated-post Members

FancyMancy

This is a tiny bit of advice for those here who have been 'upped' to being unmoderated; i.e., for those who have shown that they can be trusted and helpful, so that they can now post replies and threads without having to be pre-moderated. This, of course, does not apply to the Important Articles from JoS Ministry area.

Simply that - just don't let it go to your head! Now that you can reply at any point of the day or night, 24/7, you might want to realise that your posts can be seen sooner than others', and that could be rather precarious. We must now pre-moderate ourselves! For some, it might be all-too-easy to reply emotionally to a post, then (I hope) regret it later.

Employ in your replies a form of self-pre-moderation. Type your reply either in the text field here or into e.g. a text document (Notepad on Windows) and if it is safe for you to do so on your device, then save the file and review it a couple of hours later. At this later time, read your reply and then realise whether it might be OK to post, or it might bring more drama which we are not here for. If your reply is one of emotion and upset, then after these hours, see if what you said might be true but also see if it would be better for the forum and its users; whether your reply is true (or true in your emotions, as opposed to being actually true) or not, if it is OK to post, then post it.

Alternatively, come to the forum while logged out. Read threads to see any replies to you, (of course, you will still have 'unread posts' in threads once you log in) and then either leave it at that or type your post in a Notepad file, as above. Then review it later and either don't post it if it is not good, or post if it it is good.

This should be rather common sense, but I realise things don't always go that way! I hope this helps those 'upped' members who are now un-pre-moderated. Do well! :D :cool:

Simply be mature, and have Satan wishes and agenda to heart and mind and do your best or sufficient part. Be who you are and that's it. If you fuck up (the question is why would you), know you fucked up, repair, better yourself and move on.

Good idea. I am really starting to think that idea of sharing some disgusting Jew song I came across to inspire rtrs was not a great idea probably would not be approved. I will try to think things out more before posting them. I might actually do what you said. Two hours later I was thinking um ok oh shit. Kind of.

Or am tired and and misunderstand or mistype. Most times when I am on the forums its at the end of my day, and it's 5 hours before I have to get up again, and do my day all over again.

I'll say this you are right, about it going to your head. I used to have these privileges when I was on the yahoo groups years ago. probably because I answered questions a lot and I think it did get to my head. I was also a lot younger then.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back