Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Interpretation Of Dreams

Yolcu

Yesterday, after practicing the meditations, I fell asleep. Before that, I thought about the image of the Great Satan, and if I made a mistake of anything, I wanted a warning or request from him or give guidance to me. As a result, I had 2 dreams, but they were not very pleasant situations. In one, in a trance-like quiet and serene environment, I felt great discomfort and woke up tense. I likened it to enemy energy, as if I was surrounded. In the other dream, I saw that a snake attacked me and I grabbed the snake by the neck, a short struggle and as a result, the snake sprayed its venom into my eyes and went away. Could they have a specific meaning? Especially the snake one confused me a lot. :?

It's possible that it could be an attack, seeing as you are advancing, to try and frighten you away. It also might not mean anything. A lot of people think, and want, dreams to have meaning, but they don't always have any meaning. It might simply be your own unconscious Mind, that because you seemed to be worrying about making a mistake, that this influenced your sleep and dreams. Once, I was thinking about something while awake, and I noticed that while I was still thinking about it in bed, it went into a dream.

One good thing about the meditations is that if we make a mistake, then that's not the end of the World. We can correct it and continue. What is important is to state affirmations correctly, in the present tense and also to be positive, stating them directly and to the point. If, for example, you did one too many or one too few vibrations or affirmations, then as long as it is not a Square, it should be fine.

I think of these things like doing Physical exercise. In a gym, for example, wanting to run for 20 minutes or do 100 push-ups or lifting the heavy weights 50 times, if you decided to do only these numbers for a week before increasing, but you do one too few or too many, it won't make much difference.

Try not to worry about if you made any mistakes. This just serves to stress you out and put Energy into wasteful areas, when we can do so much better. A nice adage, in different phrases, to remember is "where the Mind goes, Energy flows" - "what you think about is where Energy is directed", "what you focus on consumes you".

These are enemy interference or/and enemy programming. Ignore and stay open and optimistic about receiving visions and responses. They come in ways that benefit you the most in the long term. Stay grounded and keep advancing, in time you'll achieve communication on a great level. Fancy gave you good advice.

I have had lots of dreams and nightmares about snakes. I am aware that Satan is often times symbolically shown as a serpent, but he is not a simple snake to me, at least. I want to say that I love snakes, they are necissary for the eco system and have prevented plague. But nevertheless I freeze up when I see them. They can be aggressive, poisonous, deadly and dangerous. They can dislocate their jaws grotesquely to swallow things whole. To be afraid of them is from our times where surviving was the main priority.

I'm going to get a bit personal here, and I do not mean to offend anyone. This is just my personal truth.
In dreams, snakes can mean negative male/masculine energy. I've had a dream where I nearly stepped into a deep pit of snakes. I have had bad experiences particularly with men all my life, and I am, still to this day, trying to overcome my disappointment, fear and shame.
I had a dream once where a snake flailed around wildly, bit my family and everyone around me. The "snake catcher" came and patched me up. It was my deep-seeded fear of myself (and possibly my family) being hurt by more men in my life, and the truth that yes, you will be hurt. Pain is inevitable, but you will heal.

My interpretation would simply be that perhaps there are poisonous things about yourself or others you are not seeing (venom in both eyes), probably someone particularly male. The snake did not kill you, as snakes can, so it was a message or a warning.

FancyMancy said:
It's possible that it could be an attack, seeing as you are advancing, to try and frighten you away. It also might not mean anything. A lot of people think, and want, dreams to have meaning, but they don't always have any meaning. It might simply be your own unconscious Mind, that because you seemed to be worrying about making a mistake, that this influenced your sleep and dreams. Once, I was thinking about something while awake, and I noticed that while I was still thinking about it in bed, it went into a dream.

One good thing about the meditations is that if we make a mistake, then that's not the end of the World. We can correct it and continue. What is important is to state affirmations correctly, in the present tense and also to be positive, stating them directly and to the point. If, for example, you did one too many or one too few vibrations or affirmations, then as long as it is not a Square, it should be fine.

I think of these things like doing Physical exercise. In a gym, for example, wanting to run for 20 minutes or do 100 push-ups or lifting the heavy weights 50 times, if you decided to do only these numbers for a week before increasing, but you do one too few or too many, it won't make much difference.

Try not to worry about if you made any mistakes. This just serves to stress you out and put Energy into wasteful areas, when we can do so much better. A nice adage, in different phrases, to remember is "where the Mind goes, Energy flows" - "what you think about is where Energy is directed", "what you focus on consumes you".

Thanks for your answer,Im relieved now :lol:

Soul Wings said:
I have had lots of dreams and nightmares about snakes. I am aware that Satan is often times symbolically shown as a serpent, but he is not a simple snake to me, at least. I want to say that I love snakes, they are necissary for the eco system and have prevented plague. But nevertheless I freeze up when I see them. They can be aggressive, poisonous, deadly and dangerous. They can dislocate their jaws grotesquely to swallow things whole. To be afraid of them is from our times where surviving was the main priority.

I'm going to get a bit personal here, and I do not mean to offend anyone. This is just my personal truth.
In dreams, snakes can mean negative male/masculine energy. I've had a dream where I nearly stepped into a deep pit of snakes. I have had bad experiences particularly with men all my life, and I am, still to this day, trying to overcome my disappointment, fear and shame.
I had a dream once where a snake flailed around wildly, bit my family and everyone around me. The "snake catcher" came and patched me up. It was my deep-seeded fear of myself (and possibly my family) being hurt by more men in my life, and the truth that yes, you will be hurt. Pain is inevitable, but you will heal.

My interpretation would simply be that perhaps there are poisonous things about yourself or others you are not seeing (venom in both eyes), probably someone particularly male. The snake did not kill you, as snakes can, so it was a message or a warning.

This is normal. You have to differentiate subjective feelings from false interpretations. The snake, Serpent is supreme authority and power one can meet. The symbol, be it in a daily dream or a vision, still holds the supernal figure of extreme power and sacred stance. This is also impersonal, as such when someone gets a very little taste of what this "symbol" represents, gets scared by the unfathomable aggressiveness, profoundness, and authority. It is out of reach, from our mind, feelings. Now this power is to be "tamed" and in harmony with you.

In-depth meditation upon the Serpent reveals the darkest fears and confronts you with them. It can be said with certainty, that this is the first taste of reality you will have without any filter of subjectivity. This is not a simple subject or little energy manipulation. The Serpent deals with consciousness and it is the barrier between our subjective reality and the objective reality.

The above and further in the path this is a differentiator between the truth seeker and others. The number one rule is to never fear. The first real experiences with the Serpent and the consciousness is by this requirement. Only by not fearing, you will understand this extremely beautiful force and symbol, an authority over life itself that needs to be conquered from within, the false interpretation will be destroyed.

When you feel that profound feeling of gravity, aggressiveness, know that is what lifeforce is, and that is within yourself as well undiscovered, it is simply the essence of nature, and also know humans have and had this power of existence present within.

NakedPluto said:
Soul Wings said:

This is normal. You have to differentiate subjective feelings from false interpretations. The snake, Serpent is supreme authority and power one can meet. The symbol, be it in a daily dream or a vision, still holds the supernal figure of extreme power and sacred stance. This is also impersonal, as such when someone gets a very little taste of what this "symbol" represents, gets scared by the unfathomable aggressiveness, profoundness, and authority. It is out of reach, from our mind, feelings. Now this power is to be "tamed" and in harmony with you.

In-depth meditation upon the Serpent reveals the darkest fears and confronts you with them. It can be said with certainty, that this is the first taste of reality you will have without any filter of subjectivity. This is not a simple subject or little energy manipulation. The Serpent deals with consciousness and it is the barrier between our subjective reality and the objective reality.

The above and further in the path this is a differentiator between the truth seeker and others. The number one rule is to never fear. The first real experiences with the Serpent and the consciousness is by this requirement. Only by not fearing, you will understand this extremely beautiful force and symbol, an authority over life itself that needs to be conquered from within, the false interpretation will be destroyed.

When you feel that profound feeling of gravity, aggressiveness, know that is what lifeforce is, and that is within yourself as well undiscovered, it is simply the essence of nature, and also know humans have and had this power of existence present within.

My dad has had bad dreams about snakes, particularly involving large black ones for about half a year now in combination with other not so pleasant dreams. It started after he started loosing at the poker table back in april. I'm actually kind of worried that something is going on because this is the longest bout of "bad luck" he has had that i have known of. I have tried to find evidence for what could be causing this but i don't know his birth time for his chart and so can't read anything from april till now as far as what could be possible problematic transits, not to mention not even knowing how long they would last.

He grew up catholic and is still very into xtian shit and was going on to me today about the dreams again saying how the snakes in the dream scared him (he has ophidiophobia by the way, fear of snakes as a result of something from when he was a kid) "i think this shit is real" he said, "its been like this since april, maybe the devil is in my soul" ect "its like i have a jinx on me." Then i get worried thinking i have done something wrong or that there could be deeper reasons this is happening which are unsettling. Months ago i got paranoid and thought what if it means the RTRs are doing something, if you know what i mean. i no longer have this but to hear this from him every time bothers me and makes me wonder what is really going on. he says he keeps seeing the snakes in the dreams along with other themes like being shot at and chased by lions and others.

i try to tell him its just a result of stress and manifestation of his fears as this started after the bad luck did. but he keeps emphasizing that its never lasted this long and hes always had ups and downs. I'm not sure what's going on but i am honestly thinking of doing a banishing ritual just in case...nothing has gotten progressively worse since this started just has happened and stayed the same. i just do not know why and its persistence constantly makes me wonder what is wrong. All my savings have gone up in smoke because of it while waiting to have work again which i do now (right on time before going broke) and it strangely enough started right before i stopped my job to start my apprenticeship. i honestly find it peculiar and worrisome...and yes it admittedly makes me paranoid. :|

NakedPluto said:

I re-read your reply. I found new meaning and understanding in it today. Thank you for your lovely meaningful reply and sharing your knowledge with me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back