Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Feeling death and Dream about the grim reaper

Sarjam05

About 2 or 3 days ago I felt death’s aura around my bed. I didn’t think it was death’s aura at the time. I felt it was an attack. I called on Father Satan. I literally prayed like we prayed to Jewsus but this time I said in Satan’s name instead of jewsus name. Then I immediately started vibrating Surya in my mind. After a while I simply slept off.
At first I was really scared. I woke up. Then some moments later I felt angry. Then I spoke angrily at the entity and told it I’m not scared of it and I’m for father Satan no matter what. Then started to vibrate Surya.
Yesterday or day before. I dream about the grim reaper. I was initially scared but later I resolved myself cause I believe father Satan would not let me go to the Christian hell. All of a sudden I see him with my dad talking. My dad is in the car and the grim reaper is talking to him smiling. I think he was saying something like it just want to scare me.
Has anyone experienced this?
What does it mean?

Grim Reaper is a Saturnian manifestation, and symbolizes time. Stop worrying as these most of the time are simple psychological attacks. You did good by reaching to Satan and then vibrating Surya.

Double you aura of protection for a couple of weeks and you are good. Judging by your level of advancement nothing bad will happen to you. It is just an attack. The xian hell doesn't exist and it is a lie to produce fear. Do not fear.

NakedPluto said:
Grim Reaper is a Saturnian manifestation, and symbolizes time. Stop worrying as these most of the time are simple psychological attacks. You did good by reaching to Satan and then vibrating Surya.

Double you aura of protection for a couple of weeks and you are good. Judging by your level of advancement nothing bad will happen to you. It is just an attack. The xian hell doesn't exist and it is a lie to produce fear. Do not fear.

Adding to the above, make sure to do Banishing Ritual in repetitions you can manage, depending on your lifestyle and how busy you are. ×9 repetitions of SATANAS with satanic blue fire in your bedroom throughout the day can help.

Let's say you can only do ×18 repetitions. So you would want to do five-to-eight minutes of ×9 at the morning, ×9 again at night, before getting ready for bed. Make sure that you aren't drowsy doing the working, you can have a cup of coffee, eat breakfast, take a cold shower, anything to keep your mind awake. Or do this Introspective Meditation made by our trusted High Priest Cobra daily.

I also checked the Important Articles for this, and found Lydia adding another variety of the meditation I linked above :D

In my personal opinion, and tip, is that if you are like me, who doesn't have a personal bedroom or bathroom, and acts as the housekeeper of this household where the very sight of me to my family would mean that I'm going to do the errands they want me to do (such as getting breakfast or doing chores) , I would wipe sandman's dust out of my eyes using my face towel, and just do simple Hatha Yoga or Breathing Exercises to raise my energies and enhance my focus to get one of the workings done :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back