Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yoga: Growing Your Home Practice

HPS Lydia

Practicing yoga at home is generally the most preferred option, as you really don’t want to be doing yoga with a group of non-SS people, including jews and psychic energy drainers. However, practicing from home can easily lead to stagnation, boredom, and not being able to break through plateaus.

If possible, hiring a few one-on-one sessions with a yoga teacher can be immensely helpful, as they are trained to spot misalignment and your weaknesses, and can offer useful tips and guide you through new asanas you might not be aware of.

If hiring a yoga teacher is not an option for you, look into videos online. There are thousands upon thousands available online for free, and there are also more available for a small membership fee (doyouyoga.com has a monthly membership for about $10, as one example). Following along to a video can give you the much-needed audio and visual cues needed to correct your alignment, and encouragement to stay in a pose longer or deeper than you normally would. As well, doing a yoga sequence different from your usual order of set asanas can be immensely beneficial, opening the body and nadis in new ways, and make the practice more enjoyable. I find that after a few days of following along to yoga videos, I get even more out of my regular set routine the next time I do it. More of the yoga buzz.

Now, if you do decide to try a yoga group class, use your intuition! I have read posts (not here, but relating to yoga specifically) where the person has a bad feeling about entering the yoga studio they heard great things about. The reason could be anything from the instructor is a jew, or the instructor simply has bad synastry with you, or perhaps the other student on the mat next to yours is a psychic energy drainer, or is too distracting in some way for you to focus on your positions properly. Some people develop a bad taste towards yoga just based on their negative experiences in a class they attended.

Learning new asanas can bring breakthroughs, in physical fitness but also in regards to your mentality and expanding your consciousness. The same goes for mastering an asana. I sucked at Warrior II pose for years, and only held it for 5 seconds maximum (literally not even one full breath) as it simply didn’t feel good. When I read through detailed instructions and learned to align my hips slightly differently, I was able to hold the asana in bliss for much longer and I experienced a breakthrough in my growing mentality.

Doing yoga from the comfort of your home means you get to do it whenever works best for you in your daily schedule. Don’t be reluctant to try yoga at a different time of day to perhaps reap more benefits. While having a steady routine is great, there are times when shaking things up will help you achieve breakthroughs. I used to do Hatha yoga first thing at dawn, and felt that was best for me. Then, after some reflection, I changed it up to doing my Kundalini practice early instead, and Hatha before going to bed, as the body is more flexible in the evenings, so I knew I would be able to go deeper in each asana. However, for a lot of people, you might simply be too tired to do a proper hatha practice before bed, and therefore be more likely to do a short and sloppy practice, or even skip it altogether. It all depends on your daily schedule, with work and other responsibilities, etc.

When practicing a new and difficult asana, you can also do it whenever you have time during the day/night outside of your yoga practice. For example, when learning scorpion forearm stand, I did it 2 or 3 times daily, randomly. This ensured that my shoulders were not too tired from the rest of my practice to do it properly.

Finally, there are some great books with detailed instructions for asanas. Even just skimming through and looking at the asanas you like will be helpful. I’ve linked these books before as they are great. You can ignore the intros and skip straight to the descriptions of the asanas.

BKS Iyengar, The Path To Holistic Health. This one shows a lot of asanas in a full 360 degree view, it really helped me.
https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-path-to-holistic-health-e33410299.html

BKS Iyengar, Light On Yoga. A classic. Iyengar has natal Mercury retrograde in Capricorn, so he really details things thoroughly.
https://www.pdfdrive.com/iyengar-bks-e55583404.html

Kino MacGregor, The Power Of Ashtanga Yoga. While this one is of Ashtanga yoga, the asanas are still Hatha yoga asanas, so you can skip the first part where she talks about Ashtanga and go straight to the descriptions of the asanas. She has a Virgo stellium with Mercury retrograde in Virgo, so she excels at describing asanas.
https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-power-of-ashtanga-yoga-developing-a-practice-that-will-bring-you-strength-flexibility-and-inner-peace-includes-the-complete-primary-series-e195005567.html

Ann Swanson, Science Of Yoga. This one is for those who want to know about muscle anatomy in poses, and more. Really informative book, written by a self-proclaimed "science and anatomy nerd".
https://www.pdfdrive.com/science-of-yoga-understand-the-anatomy-and-physiology-to-perfect-your-practice-e158422083.html

Hail Satan!

I've got a Hatha Yoga book to recommend too!
"Anatomy of Hatha yoga" by David Coulter. Goes really indepth into the anatomy of yoga poses.

I shall read more into it.

i have a great DVD called Kundalini Yoga -Maya Fiennes.

HPS Maxine said there was a good one im not sure if its this if not i have misplaced it.

Meditations sorted... Yoga im slacking.

Thanks Lydia

Aquarius said:
"Anatomy of Hatha yoga" by David Coulter. Goes really indepth into the anatomy of yoga poses.

There’s another called yoga anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff

Thank you lydia. I really needed almost mafe apost asking for advice, yoga ia something that ive be atagnant on. I still feel the buzz but i know i need to level up my routine. Its still the same routine for beginners I am following.

Ramier108666 said:
Aquarius said:

Back when I bought Coulter's book I was unsure to buy the one you mentioned because Kaminoff seemed like a jewish name.

An important reminder to stay hydrated throughout the day and have adequate salt intake.
One should drink at least 1.8-2 ltrs or 70-80 ounces of clean filtered water throughout the day.

You will see the difference when you keep feeling the buzz throughout your Yoga session when you are properly hydrated and take enough salt.
Apart from many health benefits, I see water as a proper medium through which bio electricity flows. Pure water itself is a bad conductor of electricity. However, adding salt to it makes it a good conductor of it. It could be that its the same for bio electricity.This is not to advise people to start drinking salt water. Just a reminder to drink enough clean water and get enough quality salt.

Aquarius said:
Ramier108666 said:
Aquarius said:

Back when I bought Coulter's book I was unsure to buy the one you mentioned because Kaminoff seemed like a jewish name.

yes thats what I thought too, however, the information in the book looks quite good. The picture details are good, and per asana it has the information as such (Im taking the Warrior II pose as an example here): Notations (talks about how the body is moved with the official muscle terms in it), a table with joint movements, a table with muscle activity, and a part about the breath.

I had another yoga anatomy book, and you can clearly see in the poses that the person who did them is either not flexible enough or has started doing yoga somewhat recently. Not someone that is well along the way doing yoga.

I've decided to let go of that book and stick with the book above.

https://viniyoga.com/train/yoga-anatomy-with-leslie-kaminoff/
This page has a picture of Lesie Kaminoff .
Reading the text underneath says a lot too.

Username said:
An important reminder to stay hydrated throughout the day and have adequate salt intake.
One should drink at least 1.8-2 ltrs or 70-80 ounces of clean filtered water throughout the day.

You will see the difference when you keep feeling the buzz throughout your Yoga session when you are properly hydrated and take enough salt.
Apart from many health benefits, I see water as a proper medium through which bio electricity flows. Pure water itself is a bad conductor of electricity. However, adding salt to it makes it a good conductor of it. It could be that its the same for bio electricity.This is not to advise people to start drinking salt water. Just a reminder to drink enough clean water and get enough quality salt.

From what I read the modern medical community is moving away from the whole 7-to-8 glasses of water a day for a healthy person. Remember just because you drink water doesn't make you healthy. There is a number of people whom medically qualify for hospitalization for dehydration even if considered normal, healthy people.

I believe the newer era medical community is mentioning half-your weight in ounces for water. For example a person weighing 200lbs especially more so if healthy exercising/body built person. 100 ounces of water or for example you weigh 155lbs so you'd drink 77.5 ounces of water. Food also hydrates about 25% of your fluid intake is food based more so with vegetables and fruits or other water-laden foods.

As for salt a hint of salt is recommended but not too much it dehydrates. Many find this weird that salt helps hydration in minute quantities. As for salt besides Himalayan pink salt, which some look odd at because some HPS has been known to contain radioactive isotopes. Besides HPS there's also Celtic North Sea Salt i.e. northern England/Southern Scandinavian salt area. Some good salt in that area.

Again a hint is recommended. There's also HPS. Shannon who's mentioned Azoremite. I'm not quite sure on azoremite as I checked it out and it says minerals for plants. I've not ran into azoremite being stated to be sold for human consumption.

Minerals are important and drinking water is also very important. Many don't realize how under hydrated or outright dehydrated they are in comparison to a person who takes care of their fluid intake. I'll admit I've been caught off guard by water sometimes I drink it and it energizes me. Not because water contains things in it but simply it moves things through your body, so sometimes the food I ate earlier kinda enters a second wind so to speak of energy. Odd but it has happened to me a few times.

Lydia said:

Practicing yoga at home is generally the most preferred option, as you really don’t want to be doing yoga with a group of non-SS people, including jews and psychic energy drainers. However, practicing from home can easily lead to stagnation, boredom, and not being able to break through plateaus.

If possible, hiring a few one-on-one sessions with a yoga teacher can be immensely helpful, as they are trained to spot misalignment and your weaknesses, and can offer useful tips and guide you through new asanas you might not be aware of.

I can confirm it, it is indeed a bad idea. When i was still a beginner with Yoga, i needed someone to explain me the basis, so i attended a Yoga session for a period. However, when the Hindu teacher was replaced by a New Ager who recited both Aum and Amen, i knew that it was the time to leave and start practicing at home.

I really like your topics, I also have some questions, how long do you meditate a day including your yoga routines?, do you meditate the same amount of time in the evening?, sometimes i have problems with my time and I would like to be guided by your way of organization....

Gear88 said:
Username said:

From what I read the modern medical community is moving away from the whole 7-to-8 glasses of water a day for a healthy person. Remember just because you drink water doesn't make you healthy. There is a number of people whom medically qualify for hospitalization for dehydration even if considered normal, healthy people.

I believe the newer era medical community is mentioning half-your weight in ounces for water. For example a person weighing 200lbs especially more so if healthy exercising/body built person. 100 ounces of water or for example you weigh 155lbs so you'd drink 77.5 ounces of water. Food also hydrates about 25% of your fluid intake is food based more so with vegetables and fruits or other water-laden foods.

As for salt a hint of salt is recommended but not too much it dehydrates. Many find this weird that salt helps hydration in minute quantities. As for salt besides Himalayan pink salt, which some look odd at because some HPS has been known to contain radioactive isotopes. Besides HPS there's also Celtic North Sea Salt i.e. northern England/Southern Scandinavian salt area. Some good salt in that area.

Again a hint is recommended. There's also HPS. Shannon who's mentioned Azoremite. I'm not quite sure on azoremite as I checked it out and it says minerals for plants. I've not ran into azoremite being stated to be sold for human consumption.

Minerals are important and drinking water is also very important. Many don't realize how under hydrated or outright dehydrated they are in comparison to a person who takes care of their fluid intake. I'll admit I've been caught off guard by water sometimes I drink it and it energizes me. Not because water contains things in it but simply it moves things through your body, so sometimes the food I ate earlier kinda enters a second wind so to speak of energy. Odd but it has happened to me a few times.
You clarified in detail, what I tried to convey. Thank you for that.
I had been suffering years from chronic sinusitis and asthma and finally I have been freed from my suffering. The cure was simple as taking enough salt and water.
Not the endless cycles of rotahalers, pumps or other medicines which promote the disease itself in the long term.
I think RTR had helped me a lot in finding this cure because I came across it after keeping up 3/4th of the recent schedule. It was as if I was cursed heavily and the RTR's helped me break it all.

Aquarius said:
Ramier108666 said:
Aquarius said:

Reading the comments on amazon, it seems that Swanson's Science of Yoga is favored, many say it is more detailed and better to read than Kaminoff's. I also have (on pdf) 2nd edition of Kaminoff's, and Swanson's seems much better. I have not gone through them in depth though, so perhaps Kaminoff's has some more that Swanson's does not.

DTone said:
I really like your topics, I also have some questions, how long do you meditate a day including your yoga routines?, do you meditate the same amount of time in the evening?, sometimes i have problems with my time and I would like to be guided by your way of organization....
I prefer to do most of my meditations early in the morning, and just a bit after my hatha at night. This works best for me personally. The amount of time I meditate varies depending on where I'm at with advancement, or if I'm doing any workings, so I really can't say.

I know it can be difficult to balance meditation with real life things, and it all depends on where we are as individuals in our life and level of advancement. Some times you need to do more meditations for a length of time, then you can ease up for a bit and let things settle and let your body adjust to a higher level while possibly focusing more on material life responsibilities, and then you might need to do more meditations again for a while. These cycles can be months or years, try getting guidance from your GD, and/or experiment in your day to see what will work for you.

There was a kundalini dvd recomended by HPS Maxine i own it I have just misplaced it.

Was it by an Indian sounding cast.

thanks in advance.

Gear88 said:
Username said:

From some studies and flexibility teachers I read in the past, they recommend a specific amount based on your body mass too.

Using pounds, they suggest to multiply your mass by 30. The result is the amount of water you need to drink daily, in millilitres. For people in Britain, just convert. 1 stone = 14 pounds. For example, someone weighing 13 stones (=182 lbs) would need to drink 5.460 litres of water every day.

Using kilograms, you can multiply by 66. For example, someone weight 88 kg would drink 5.808 litres of water every day.

Considering this, no wonder so many people are dehydrated and inflexible. When converting to this method, one should not do it all at once. For the first week, one should record their water intake daily. From the week after, gradually increase it until the right amount is reached. Increases should be, such as 250ml or 500ml, and you should give your bladder time to get used to each increase before moving to the next increase. During the time your body start getting properly hydrated again, you will pee a lot, as water is used in detoxification. You'll know you have nearly detoxified when your pee comes out clear.

Never drink tap water, as it's unhealthy. A purifier is needed and, if you don't think you can afford it, try hard to find bottled water with a low dry residue and no fluoride. Low dry residue I'd say below 80.

In my opinion, using your method would still only feed them around slightly half the amount of water they need. I converted 100 US ounces in litres and it comes at less than 3. But I encourage people to try the difference for a time. Let's say 3-6 months.

What is certain is that water intake is vital for flexibility, among many other things. Nobody drinks 'pure' water the way the other user means it. Pure water is actually water from a spring, which actually comes with mineral salts naturally. Water being just H2O is complete BS. I would call that weakened water, rather than just water.

A flexible body spiritually translates in open and well-functioning nadih. This should be an incentive for people who are neglecting yoga.

Stormblood said:
Gear88 said:
Username said:

From some studies and flexibility teachers I read in the past, they recommend a specific amount based on your body mass too.

Using pounds, they suggest to multiply your mass by 30. The result is the amount of water you need to drink daily, in millilitres. For people in Britain, just convert. 1 stone = 14 pounds. For example, someone weighing 13 stones (=182 lbs) would need to drink 5.460 litres of water every day.

Using kilograms, you can multiply by 66. For example, someone weight 88 kg would drink 5.808 litres of water every day.

Considering this, no wonder so many people are dehydrated and inflexible. When converting to this method, one should not do it all at once. For the first week, one should record their water intake daily. From the week after, gradually increase it until the right amount is reached. Increases should be, such as 250ml or 500ml, and you should give your bladder time to get used to each increase before moving to the next increase. During the time your body start getting properly hydrated again, you will pee a lot, as water is used in detoxification. You'll know you have nearly detoxified when your pee comes out clear.

Never drink tap water, as it's unhealthy. A purifier is needed and, if you don't think you can afford it, try hard to find bottled water with a low dry residue and no fluoride. Low dry residue I'd say below 80.

In my opinion, using your method would still only feed them around slightly half the amount of water they need. I converted 100 US ounces in litres and it comes at less than 3. But I encourage people to try the difference for a time. Let's say 3-6 months.

What is certain is that water intake is vital for flexibility, among many other things. Nobody drinks 'pure' water the way the other user means it. Pure water is actually water from a spring, which actually comes with mineral salts naturally. Water being just H2O is complete BS. I would call that weakened water, rather than just water.

A flexible body spiritually translates in open and well-functioning nadih. This should be an incentive for people who are neglecting yoga.

Seems like your basically saying people should drink about a gallon if not outright more for their given weight range. Yeah it seems after a month is when things start kicking in for example some excess fats can bleed away from proper hydration. My only issue with heavy water consumption is for people who have an inconsistent meal they need to calculate when they eat and pay attention to water consumption for the fact it reduces not just the strength of the acids i.e. dilution but also fills you up reducing meal intake.

I always been under the assumption drinking excess water stresses the kidneys and overworks them. Is it good to drink such over a gallon amount like nearly two gallons in your example?

Gear88 said:
Stormblood said:
Gear88 said:

Seems like your basically saying people should drink about a gallon if not outright more for their given weight range. Yeah it seems after a month is when things start kicking in for example some excess fats can bleed away from proper hydration. My only issue with heavy water consumption is for people who have an inconsistent meal they need to calculate when they eat and pay attention to water consumption for the fact it reduces not just the strength of the acids i.e. dilution but also fills you up reducing meal intake.

I always been under the assumption drinking excess water stresses the kidneys and overworks them. Is it good to drink such over a gallon amount like nearly two gallons in your example?

I'll reply to this in a different topic, so I avoid sidetracking Lydia's.

Stormblood said:
Gear88 said:
Username said:

Stormblood is a very clever man, he adds a lot here especially to the health ones.

I like the posts, some might disagree but still nice to have different opinions.

I would never drink tap water unless im in Scotland, Im up to 15st doing a bulk just now. Quite stiff for yoga but Kundalini is okay just now.

I need to drink alot more water than the average person just now. ;) ;)

When one begins to feel suck while doing solar plexus yoga, what yoga positions can they do to get to the next step? And Is yoga like classes where you move on to the next step or can a single set improve you immediately?
Hail Satan

Hello, can I get advice about yoga schedule? I was practicing Kundalini yoga in morning and surya kriya in evening but due to a lot of other practices I can’t manage to do them both at one day but I really want to, and if I do, next day I am extremely resistant to it and i feel that this is to much for me.. So is it okay than one day I do kundalini yoga, and second day I do surya, third I do kundalini, fourth surya and so on? Or should I do one of them every day, and both of them few times a week?

TerKorian666 said:
Hello, can I get advice about yoga schedule? I was practicing Kundalini yoga in morning and surya kriya in evening but due to a lot of other practices I can’t manage to do them both at one day but I really want to, and if I do, next day I am extremely resistant to it and i feel that this is to much for me.. So is it okay than one day I do kundalini yoga, and second day I do surya, third I do kundalini, fourth surya and so on? Or should I do one of them every day, and both of them few times a week?
For the best results you should do the same kind everyday. If you can't do both do Hatha yoga everyday, as it's very important to get the energy free in your body.

TerKorian666 said:

Both should be done daily, even if it is just 10 minutes a day. This will have better results than leaving gaps. As far as what you feel about it, this is actually psychic attacks from the enemy and general built-in resistance from enemy brainwashing at all level. It fade in time. Repetition will destroy the resistance. This is the meaning of the Naudh rune. Hard work overcoming adversities.

Pdfdrive might not work based on your country, in that case just use the links Lydia gave on the Tor Browser.

TerKorian666 said:

Sorry for not seeing your question before!

No, you don't need to do both daily. Most people need some time, perhaps even years, of "prep work" before they are ready to start advancing in earnest. Maybe stick with hatha daily, and do KY on occasion when you feel you need additional energy.

The serpent is not to be rushed.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=405267 time=1670774176 user_id=57]
TerKorian666 said:

Sorry for not seeing your question before!

No, you don't need to do both daily. Most people need some time, perhaps even years, of "prep work" before they are ready to start advancing in earnest. Maybe stick with hatha daily, and do KY on occasion when you feel you need additional energy.

The serpent is not to be rushed.

Thank you for answer. It’s been almost 1 year ago I posted this question, a lot of things changed, so this is not a problem anymore, now I am able to do KY in the morning, hatha+KY mixed by HoodedCobra666 after job, and only hatha in the evening. I can’t believe I was struggling to do at least yoga 2 times a day back then, I am doing it now 3 times per day with joy… 😊🙏

TerKorian666 said:
Thank you for answer. It’s been almost 1 year ago I posted this question, a lot of things changed, so this is not a problem anymore, now I am able to do KY in the morning, hatha+KY mixed by HoodedCobra666 after job, and only hatha in the evening. I can’t believe I was struggling to do at least yoga 2 times a day back then, I am doing it now 3 times per day with joy… 😊🙏

Oh, I didn't realize it was that long ago that you asked it! Sorry. That's great to hear that you are now able to do so much :)

On the one hand, we are law abiding and pirating pdf's of books is illegal.

On the other hand, we need information as we are trying to save the world and we need to advance ourselves as much as possible. Fortunately, there's https://annas-archive.org/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back